Will Biden debate Trump?

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
MACV

Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by MACV »

I don't see how he can't. We've had debates since 1960. Not that the democrats won't try some sneaky shit to keep Biden locked up till the election. Here's how I see it all going down.
The Dems will insist that Biden and Trump not meet on the same stage due to Covid 19 concerns, ( their gonna milk this virus for all its worth). They'll want Biden to debate from a secure location (basement). Of course they will have been supplied with all the debate questions ahead of time from the MSM. So Biden can debate with his handlers just off camera supplying him with the answers. Tell me I'm wrong.

meltblown

Re: Will Biden debate Trump?

Post by meltblown »

Come on man...2 years ago Plugs was wanting a cage fight. His mind is like the Portrait of Dorian Grey and his mouth shows it.

c0dy33

Post by c0dy33 »

I'd say he's fucked either way. But he is more fucked if he debates Trump.

BillT

Post by BillT »

What will Biden get in a debate with a stage performer? Why not remain silent?

Nev

Post by Nev »

I want to see this train wreck. It will be historic.

sigking

Post by sigking »

Fucking Biden loses arguments with the dude he talks to in the mirror. lol

The man has lost his mind. It's a national disgrace to even see him in the race. It's a bad joke.

MACV

Post by MACV »

BillT wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:19 am

What if he actually wins the election? Are they gonna get Jeff Dunham to shove his hand up Bidens ass and do the state of the union address for him?

sigking

Post by sigking »

SmokeEater2

Post by SmokeEater2 »

BillT wrote:

Kind of the whole "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt" thing huh?

Gw104

Post by Gw104 »

Nah, don't need any debates. All the polls have creepy Joe winning by a landslide. After all look how good the polls were in 2016.

Porcupine

Post by Porcupine »

MACV wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:58 am
I don't see how he can't. We've had debates since 1960. Not that the democrats won't try some sneaky shit to keep Biden locked up till the election. Here's how I see it all going down.
The Dems will insist that Biden and Trump not meet on the same stage due to Covid 19 concerns, ( their gonna milk this virus for all its worth). They'll want Biden to debate from a secure location (basement). Of course they will have been supplied with all the debate questions ahead of time from the MSM. So Biden can debate with his handlers just off camera supplying him with the answers. Tell me I'm wrong.
I think you about summed it up right here.

cotter

Post by cotter »

Unfortunately I think the dims are right. Minds have already been made up. Any 1 on 1 would be disastrous for bidet, he can't even take a tough question from the public on campaign stops without showing his lack of cognitive ability and short temper.

You thought 2020 is a screwed up year. 'Here, hold my beer'- 2021

Porsche914ls6

Post by Porsche914ls6 »

Biden won't debate because all it will do is reinforce to the American people that he has lost his mind. The Demcunts have to keep him off the stage and get the win so their VP pick can take over as Prez. It is a charade of the highest order and Trump has already pointed it out.

gew98

Post by gew98 »

C,mon man , Here's a list I pilfered off the 'interwebs' of senile gropin china joe the plagiarist biden's awesome screed(s)......

"Hello, I'm Joe Biden's husband - Joe Biden..."
"If you don't vote for Joe Biden, you ain't black"
"We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created ... by the — oh, you know — you know, the thing."
"Lying dog-faced pony soldier."
"This is a big efffing deal."
"Stand up Chuck --- Oh, God love ya, Chuck - whatamItalkin'about..."
"The kids, you know, would rub my legs.... I got hairy legs."
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."
"You should vote for Trump. You should vote for Trump."
"We cannot win this re-election ... we can only re-elect Donald Trump."
"Wait, the AR-14..."
"Don't tell me that, pal, or I'm going to go outside with you, man."
"We have a whole group of lawyers who are going out to every polling, every voter registration.... physician in the states, the secretaries of states, making sure that they, in fact, have a game plan as to how they're going to allow the voting to take place."
"I had nurses at Walter Reed hospital who would bend down and whisper in my ear, go home and get me pillows. They would…actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving.”
"We can't rebuild our economy and meet this crimate clisis...."
"In the 2020 census, which is now two censuses ago - soon to be....."
"No, I haven’t taken a test! Why the hell would I take a test? Come on, man! That’s like saying you . . . before you got in this program, you’re take a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?"
"Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things,"

Flashy

Post by Flashy »

He will debate trump in another location with a teleprompter and the questions before hand

Randall

Post by Randall »

How interesting would it be if Biden was suckering everybody with his gafs over the past year. Then gets in front of a live audience in the debates and just kills it. It would be the Democratic upset of the century. Will that happen? Not a chance, but it would be an interesting twist to whats coming.

BillT

Post by BillT »

Why debate Trump? Any person who comes out for repeal of SS & Medicare has lost already. Trump did that this morning. Good bye sucker!!!

Flashy

Post by Flashy »

BillT wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:04 pm
Why debate Trump? Any person who comes out for repeal of SS & Medicare has lost already. Trump did that this morning. Good bye sucker!!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9X3UiSvgle0

Preach it deacon

edporch

Post by edporch »

Biden will NEVER stand on a stage next to Trump and debate totally on his own without help.
If Biden actually does "debate" Trump, it'll be from a remote location where his handlers can feed him what to say.
I also wouldn't be surprised if he got the questions beforehand like Hillary did in 2016 so his handlers will know in advance what to feed him to say.
Falfiles Member since 2003
Life Member of NRA, GOA, 2nd Amendment Foundation
Also Member of GCA

sigking

Post by sigking »

And one hell of a time delay between locations.

Henry Stevens

Post by Henry Stevens »

What if Biden picks Kamala Harris as his running mate and then dies "of Covid 19" before the debate? Is Kamala the new Presidential Candidate by default?

gew98

Post by gew98 »

Flashy wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:17 pm
BillT wrote:

Preach it deacon
Full of crap both of you. They always put up bonds to offset this exact payroll tax deduction. Even obammy and the senile goat joe did the same thing. It's how they bait and switch in a way of saying. Do your homework before you run out in front of a car naying like a donkey the sky is falling...uuugh !.

BillT

Post by BillT »

gew98 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:38 am
Flashy wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:17 pm
BillT wrote:

Preach it deacon
Full of crap both of you. They always put up bonds to offset this exact payroll tax deduction. Even obammy and the senile goat joe did the same thing. It's how they bait and switch in a way of saying. Do your homework before you run out in front of a car naying like a donkey the sky is falling...uuugh !.
You are awfully confused.

EPC WN

Post by EPC WN »

BillT wrote:
Answer 1: He'll get destroyed. Answer 2: White silence is white violence..... Good thing he picked the ex-cop to be his VEEP. That'll appease the defund the police crew undoubtedly.... Can't even begin to make this shit up. 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡

BillT

Post by BillT »

EPC WN wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:24 am
BillT wrote:
Answer 1: He'll get destroyed. Answer 2: White silence is white violence..... Good thing he picked the ex-cop to be his VEEP. That'll appease the defund the police crew undoubtedly.... Can't even begin to make this shit up. 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡
Biden does not understand how the Spanish Flue made all the soldiers ill and ended World War II. Trump will show him up on that!! Then Trump will pound him into the ground when Biden will not be able to locate Thighland on a map. Trump is just laying a trap for Biden.