NRA Scandal

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
BillT

NRA Scandal

Post by BillT »

18 violations all felonies.

Four defendants. Asking dissolution of NRA.

c0dy33

Re: NRA Scandal

Post by c0dy33 »

With all the issues NY has and this dumbass Letitia James (NY AG) is going after the NRA? She must need more money for weave...

BillT

Post by BillT »

$64 million taken illegaly is the reason.

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

Not until they dissolve the Democrat Party....after they are audited and are exonerated I’d be ok with removing teflon wayne.

BillT

Post by BillT »

Oliver North is claimed to be the person who filed the complaint.

Just a Citizen

Post by Just a Citizen »

Wayne and the board need to rot in prison on top of it.

Sierra Nevada Marine

Post by Sierra Nevada Marine »

BillT wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:28 pm
Oliver north is a pos so somewhat like a hollyweird spewing their sheeat.
It doesn't matter where it is, just so it isn't where you are!

Pistolero1911

Post by Pistolero1911 »

Can't say that I'm surprised. Between the Ack-Mc and Ollie/Chris Cox scandals NY's A.G. just got in line and waited for the other shoe to drop.

Remember the old saying, "A fish rots from the head".

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:33 pm
BillT wrote:
Wayne la pierre is a theiving piece shit.

bjohns61.

Post by bjohns61. »

Go to G.O.A. they have been doing much more for the 2nd than nra has done for years without stealing our money!

c0dy33

Post by c0dy33 »

Never needed to pay anyone to protect my 2A rights.

Sierra Nevada Marine

Post by Sierra Nevada Marine »

2barearms wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:10 pm
Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:33 pm
BillT wrote:
Wayne la pierre is a theiving piece shit.
I aint arguing that with ya.
It doesn't matter where it is, just so it isn't where you are!

Nev

Post by Nev »

Fuck NRA. All my donations have always gone to NAGR National Association for Gun Rights and GOA Gun Owners of America.

NRA has never been, in my lifetime, about anything beyond their self-sustaining interest. Don't get me started on how much $$$$ they wasted on magazines and shit giveaways and other projects.

Like every other special interest group, all they’ve ever cared about are their clients: politicians they own & their corporate industry puppet masters. They're a PAC for the U.S. gun manufacturing industry -- which is acceptable. But NOT/NEVER an advocate for the rights of law-abiding citizen gun owning 2nd amendment supporters. They’ve eroded and harmed our rights more than helped, which includes stupid mind boggling shitty PR statements after incidents.

And they NEVER gave a shit for or advocated for our sweet imported rifles and cheap ammo. There's a long list of other gun rights NRA capitulations they're guilty of someone else will be able to provide. FUCK NRA. Good riddance.

Maybe the accused can be sent away for good, long time, this historically important organization resurrected? I don't know. It may really need to get blown up. FACT: there are a whole lot Democratic politicians on local/federal level who are NRA members, gun owners, defenders.

Maybe just hang Wayne and his cohorts from an overpass? And then hope they can restructure and move on?

Mebsuta

Post by Mebsuta »

I would side with NRA over C0mmunist NY. Just my 89 cents.

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

So what? Clinton Foundation has done the same thing. At least the NRA tries to do something. ....

Just kidding. But just because there is largess in right wing orgs doesn't mean ... well you know man...the thing.

NRA pandered and got bit in the ass.

Stoned_Oli

Post by Stoned_Oli »

c0dy33 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:54 pm
Never needed to pay anyone to protect my 2A rights.
I've paid Sam Gabbert a bit to protect mine. :D

frick

Post by frick »

Nev wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:52 am
Fuck NRA. All my donations have always gone to NAGR National Association for Gun Rights and GOA Gun Owners of America.

NRA has never been, in my lifetime, about anything beyond their self-sustaining interest. Don't get me started on how much $$$$ they wasted on magazines and shit giveaways and other projects.

Like every other special interest group, all they’ve ever cared about are their clients: politicians they own & their corporate industry puppet masters. They're a PAC for the U.S. gun manufacturing industry -- which is acceptable. But NOT/NEVER an advocate for the rights of law-abiding citizen gun owning 2nd amendment supporters. They’ve eroded and harmed our rights more than helped, which includes stupid mind boggling shitty PR statements after incidents.

And they NEVER gave a shit for or advocated for our sweet imported rifles and cheap ammo. There's a long list of other gun rights NRA capitulations they're guilty of someone else will be able to provide. FUCK NRA. Good riddance.

Maybe the accused can be sent away for good, long time, this historically important organization resurrected? I don't know. It may really need to get blown up. FACT: there are a whole lot Democratic politicians on local/federal level who are NRA members, gun owners, defenders.

Maybe just hang Wayne and his cohorts from an overpass? And then hope they can restructure and move on?
Stupid talk, the left FEARS the NRA, and blame them for Trumps victory, further, the NRA cost Bush the first his re-election, you must be a bit new to the gun scene to understand how important the NRA has been, and been important long before the groups you mentioned ever existed, by decades, if not centuries.

There is nothing wrong with supporting the other groups, but don't stand here and do the work of the liberals for them by tearing down THE gun rights group.

Send them all to jail, that's fine if they did what is said, but, tell me why the AG filed a lawsuit instead of pursuing legal charges?

The only reason there were no charges is because they don't have a legal case, they want to bleed out the NRA because they were going to spend millions on this election to support Trump, and THAT is the reason why it happened now.

You must be stupid if you can't see that.

BillT

Post by BillT »

frick wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:54 pm
Nev wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:52 am

Stupid talk, the left FEARS the NRA, and blame them for Trumps victory, further, the NRA cost Bush the first his re-election, you must be a bit new to the gun scene to understand how important the NRA has been, and been important long before the groups you mentioned ever existed, by decades, if not centuries.

There is nothing wrong with supporting the other groups, but don't stand here and do the work of the liberals for them by tearing down THE gun rights group.

Send them all to jail, that's fine if they did what is said, but, tell me why the AG filed a lawsuit instead of pursuing legal charges?

The only reason there were no charges is because they don't have a legal case, they want to bleed out the NRA because they were going to spend millions on this election to support Trump, and THAT is the reason why it happened now.

You must be stupid if you can't see that.
Civil litigation is much easier. Criminal prosecutions may be coming. If Wayne LaPierre is not sleeping well there is a reason.

Nev

Post by Nev »

frick wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:54 pm

...uniformed...blah...blah...blah...

... :roll:
Agree. As I also said -- although my suggested consequence was slightly more, er...enhanced.

My understanding is the lawsuit is about extreme violations of the tenets of their status as a 501c3 organization. All non-profits are subject to the same scrutiny. Countless non-profits have been shut down for the same reasons. It's all based on unscrupulous business decisions, practices, management, etc. As BillT said, criminal charges could very well follow. But the lawsuit isn't about that being easier, it's painly and simply about their alleged business practices as a 501c3 organization*, how they ran the NRA, self-dealing, misuse of funds (yours, if you're an NRA member, might've paid for Wayne's clothes, family trips, million dollar contracts "after" he leaves, among other things), among other allegations.

*DumbFucks running it should've known better. You'd think they'd possess at least half as much intelligence required to run a regular 501c3 considering...considering, literally, global focus and awareness on them. We'll set aside any Russian $$$$$ they may or may not be connected to for another time.

W_E_G

Post by W_E_G »

I've noticed that some folks reach a point where they really, honestly, truly BELIEVE their shit doesn't stink.

Consequences follow.

MACV

Post by MACV »

Wait till they force BLM to open their books........oh baby.

aardq

Post by aardq »

blm is not a non-profit, so unless there is some specific felonious act that can be proved, their books won't be open. They have filed for non-profit status, and that could be a double edged sword. As for the NRA, Wayne is proof of the statement, "Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely" Far too long he and his buddies in crime have been ripping off the membership, and they all need to go.

Mebsuta

Post by Mebsuta »

Doubt they're going after the NRA cuz WLP bought fancy suits and a house. Does anyone really need to be protected from W4yn3 LaPl3rr3?

c0dy33

Post by c0dy33 »

They are going after the NRA because if they're being sued, it'll look bad if they donate to Trump's re-election fund.

swohfal

Post by swohfal »

Well, just became a life member and I am looking forward to voting for folks who will vote Wayne out.