Nice and peaceful around here now.

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
yellowhand
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:39 am

Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by yellowhand »

Damn, wonder what could have recently occurred, nice and peaceful around here today. :lol:

Oh wait,,the AK special kids went back to their playground. :lol:

K. Funk
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:02 pm

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by K. Funk »

Lotta truth there!!

krf

K. Funk
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:02 pm

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by K. Funk »

Can't wait to get back home!!

krf

yellowhand
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:39 am

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by yellowhand »

Same here, been working up a lot of wood that will soon need a new home.

Invictus77
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:08 pm

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by Invictus77 »

yellowhand wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:55 pm
Same here, been working up a lot of wood that will soon need a new home.
Ummm???? Maybe Tinder would be a better place to post that bro :D

MI redneck
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:55 pm

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by MI redneck »

yellowhand wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:43 pm
Damn, wonder what could have recently occurred, nice and peaceful around here today. :lol:

Oh wait,,the AK special kids went back to their playground. :lol:
Would you like me to invite them back, just to liven things up a bit? :lol:

yellowhand
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:39 am

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by yellowhand »

Invictus77 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:04 pm
yellowhand wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:55 pm
Same here, been working up a lot of wood that will soon need a new home.
Ummm???? Maybe Tinder would be a better place to post that bro :D
Three hail Mary's and four Our Fathers you dirty old man. :lol:

yellowhand
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:39 am

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by yellowhand »

MI redneck wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:05 pm
yellowhand wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:43 pm
Damn, wonder what could have recently occurred, nice and peaceful around here today. :lol:

Oh wait,,the AK special kids went back to their playground. :lol:
Would you like me to invite them back, just to liven things up a bit? :lol:
No, but appreciate the offer, :roll: pleases make sure that site does not go down again. :)

hdskumm
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:09 pm

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by hdskumm »

I came back to piss off all you fal guys, AK>FAL FOEVA

yellowhand
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:39 am

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by yellowhand »

hdskumm wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:19 pm
I came back to piss off all you fal guys, AK>FAL FOEVA
There is always one that runs off before the short bus arrives after school... :lol:

MI redneck
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:55 pm

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by MI redneck »

yellowhand wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:14 pm
MI redneck wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:05 pm
yellowhand wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:43 pm
Damn, wonder what could have recently occurred, nice and peaceful around here today. :lol:

Oh wait,,the AK special kids went back to their playground. :lol:
Would you like me to invite them back, just to liven things up a bit? :lol:
No, but appreciate the offer, :roll: pleases make sure that site does not go down again. :)
Just trying to keep you gents happy till you get back to the old fol...Er,
Home. ;)

yellowhand
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:39 am

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by yellowhand »

MI redneck wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:24 pm
yellowhand wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:14 pm
MI redneck wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:05 pm


Would you like me to invite them back, just to liven things up a bit? :lol:
No, but appreciate the offer, :roll: pleases make sure that site does not go down again. :)
Just trying to keep you gents happy till you get back to the old fol...Er,
Home. ;)
Mark made me a really nice M1Garand last year or so, works real good it do too!

Was it, Get off my lawn, or get off my porch, being old, I get them mixed up from time to time...

Invictus77
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:08 pm

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by Invictus77 »

hdskumm wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:19 pm
I came back to piss off all you fal guys, AK>FAL FOEVA
Image

MI redneck
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:55 pm

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by MI redneck »

yellowhand wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:28 pm
MI redneck wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:24 pm
yellowhand wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:14 pm


No, but appreciate the offer, :roll: pleases make sure that site does not go down again. :)
Just trying to keep you gents happy till you get back to the old fol...Er,
Home. ;)
Mark made me a really nice M1Garand last year or so, works real good it do too!

Was it, Get off my lawn, or get off my porch, being old, I get them mixed up from time to time...
:D

Velvet Elvis
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:01 pm

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by Velvet Elvis »

yellowhand wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:43 pm
Damn, wonder what could have recently occurred, nice and peaceful around here today. :lol:

Oh wait,,the AK special kids went back to their playground. :lol:
Naww, you'll never be rid of us... We're like fleas. :lol:

I do occasionally peruse the FAL side... Give this rare opportunity I must say, I dig your posts man.

RSS would never have lasted on our side.

User avatar
guzzimike1
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:57 pm

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by guzzimike1 »

Well, first off let me say that I consider the FAL to be the finest Battle Rifle ever made.

Having said that, I think that I'd rather have an AKM if the SHTF..

Also, you FAL filers are going to miss us AKfilers once we're gone..

You all are always welcome over there if you ever get to miss entertaining conversation.

.
Image

yellowhand
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:39 am

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by yellowhand »

Velvet Elvis wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:10 am
yellowhand wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:43 pm
Damn, wonder what could have recently occurred, nice and peaceful around here today. :lol:

Oh wait,,the AK special kids went back to their playground. :lol:
Naww, you'll never be rid of us... We're like fleas. :lol:

I do occasionally peruse the FAL side... Give this rare opportunity I must say, I dig your posts man.

RSS would never have lasted on our side.
Got to admit, some of the special kids are growing on me as well!!!

yellowhand
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:39 am

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by yellowhand »

guzzimike1 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:22 am
Well, first off let me say that I consider the FAL to be the finest Battle Rifle ever made.

Having said that, I think that I'd rather have an AKM if the SHTF..

Also, you FAL filers are going to miss us AKfilers once we're gone..

You all are always welcome over there if you ever get to miss entertaining conversation.

.
Owning half a dozen primo Fals/SLR's, it will seem like heresy to many of my members of the old folks home, :lol: but there is a real nice AK 47, Romanian, standing guard in the corner of my bedroom, along with half a dozen more, Egyptian, Chinese, Russian, Another Romanian or two,etc, waiting patiently in various gun safes around the homestead for being called upon to stand guard once again.

Several tins/crates actually, of that Chinese steel core ammo stash about, do make a fellow fell well armed/equipped for them zombies folks keep talking about showing up one day.

Been shooting that Romanian PSL a LOT lately, and the more I shoot it, the better I like it.
But again, all that silver tip ammo bought cheap, helps a great deal. :lol:

User avatar
guzzimike1
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:57 pm

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by guzzimike1 »

yellowhand wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:01 am
guzzimike1 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:22 am
Well, first off let me say that I consider the FAL to be the finest Battle Rifle ever made.

Having said that, I think that I'd rather have an AKM if the SHTF..

Also, you FAL filers are going to miss us AKfilers once we're gone..

You all are always welcome over there if you ever get to miss entertaining conversation.

.
Owning half a dozen primo Fals/SLR's, it will seem like heresy to many of my members of the old folks home, :lol: but there is a real nice AK 47, Romanian, standing guard in the corner of my bedroom, along with half a dozen more, Egyptian, Chinese, Russian, Another Romanian or two,etc, waiting patiently in various gun safes around the homestead for being called upon to stand guard once again.

Several tins/crates actually, of that Chinese steel core ammo stash about, do make a fellow fell well armed/equipped for them zombies folks keep talking about showing up one day.

Been shooting that Romanian PSL a LOT lately, and the more I shoot it, the better I like it.
But again, all that silver tip ammo bought cheap, helps a great deal. :lol:
See..? There ya go. 8-)

I do not have a FAL, yet. One of my best buddies has a Belgian FAL. I keep asking him to sell it to me. Maybe he will, one day.

My SHTF rifle is an AMD65 which I built as a kit from a flat in 2012. I call it my Zombat Rifle. Got about 3K rounds through it, all flawless.
Got a Burris Fast Fire II reflex sight on an Attero mount.

That one is by my bedside. 8-)

AMD65

Image

-
Image

MACV
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:19 pm

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by MACV »

Hope they take Nolioth or whatever with them. Guy was getting on my nerves. WEG can be a dick but at least he acts like a grown up.

Sierra Nevada Marine
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:30 pm

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by Sierra Nevada Marine »

Velvet Elvis wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:10 am
yellowhand wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:43 pm
Damn, wonder what could have recently occurred, nice and peaceful around here today. :lol:

Oh wait,,the AK special kids went back to their playground. :lol:
Naww, you'll never be rid of us... We're like fleas. :lol:

I do occasionally peruse the FAL side... Give this rare opportunity I must say, I dig your posts man.

RSS would never have lasted on our side.

Ya gonna get flea dipped akfiler.

You and your stinkin moderators too.
It doesn't matter where it is, just so it isn't where you are!

Nigel Quarterbrain
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:23 am

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by Nigel Quarterbrain »

I fear we have lost the entity of the "Toilet Plunger Operators Guild" (TPOG) in one fled-swoop of the timely resurrection of that communist rabble weapons-site.

I must confide that it was a splendidly stimulating walk among the savages though, and certainly exciting as a change of pace.

Toodle-loo!

:D

:lol:

silverAKM
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:08 am

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by silverAKM »

MACV wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:30 am
Hope they take Nolioth or whatever with them. Guy was getting on my nerves. WEG can be a dick but at least he acts like a grown up.
Nails is pedant when comes to forum rules as well.
"It's easier to fool people than it's to convince them they been fooled." Samuel Clemens(Mark Twain)
"Life is hard, life is even harder if you're stupid and lazy." Marion Morrison(John Wayne)
Black Rifles Matter!

MACV
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:19 pm

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by MACV »


Mebsuta
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:41 am

Re: Nice and peaceful around here now.

Post by Mebsuta »

Got boring. The FAL Files wasn't always dead. Glad it's being preserved for the institutional knowledge that's hidden away there.

Post Reply