Reclaiming my time

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
GunRunner47

Reclaiming my time

Post by GunRunner47 »

The dems just sat there for over 4 hours to just bitch Barr out. This was all so comical to watch

https://youtu.be/58nFa96sZqM
si vis pacem para bellum

Beef Supreme

Re: Reclaiming my time

Post by Beef Supreme »

Incredible.

Hey Barr, maybe this should light a fire under your ass and get some prosecutions going, eh?
I miss my 20 inch spinners

Flashy

Post by Flashy »

I wanna reclaim my time with that AOC slut, maybe choke her out with her panties and take her temp with my thumb in her dirty ass. You don’t get to talk, this is my time, bitch!

Wade2big

Post by Wade2big »

All for show. Barr probably had drinks with these bastards afterwards

MIG*7.62

Post by MIG*7.62 »

Flashy wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:32 am
I wanna reclaim my time with that AOC slut, maybe choke her out with her panties and take her temp with my thumb in her dirty ass. You don’t get to talk, this is my time, bitch!
LOL

GunRunner47

Post by GunRunner47 »

Beef Supreme wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:28 am
Hey Barr, maybe this should light a fire under your ass and get some prosecutions going, eh?
One can just hope. If that shit with Epstein stuff popped off at the same time, it could be a total shit show. Could be entertaining as hell.
si vis pacem para bellum

Henry Stevens

Post by Henry Stevens »

So, this Bushie Barr has been AG for how long? Any charges filed? What does this guy do all day long? What does Lindsay Graham do all day long? How long are we going to wait?

Two word solution: Joseph DiGenova.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Wade2big wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:52 am
All for show. Barr probably had drinks with these bastards afterwards
THAT wouldn't surprize me one bit.remember he said he doubted any prosecutions would rise to the level of the kenyan or that demented marxist the DNC has running interference for thier real candidate now .........current money is on Susan Rice , & maybe a winner...........[as far as betting who DNC picks]
BUT that was a real shitshow.....the very second Barr tried to respond in defense ...."I'm claiming my time" ...........what a crock