The DNC Platform Goal is to End the Firearm Industry

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
GunRunner47

Re: The DNC Platform Goal is to End the Firearm Industry

Post by GunRunner47 »

All that will do is push gun sales even higher than they are now. The pipeline of goods sucks right now and most orders are taking about 3 to 4 weeks to arrive. It seems that the background site hiccups every few days causing mountains of delayed backgrounds. We have been seeing an average of about 8 days on approvals. Let just say, our local reps really know us now :lol: This is not the time for them to be trying to grab guns. But at the same time, it would crush a lot of small businesses due to lack of inventory.
si vis pacem para bellum

me

Post by me »

The platform isn't to end the firearms industry.

IT'S TO END AMERICA!!!

So we can be just like every other 3rd world commie shit hole.

Gotta disarm those who might fight back first.

PunkDude812

Post by PunkDude812 »

Pvt.Joker wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:01 am
...and it's down along the bog road is where I long to be, lying in the dark with a provo company. A comrade on me left and another one on me right, and a clip of ammunition for me little Armalite...
Touché, salesman.

VALMET_M76

Post by VALMET_M76 »

Nah, if the Democrat gungrabbers really wanted to close down the gun industry it would just be a simple matter of buying the companies and then closing them down.

People like Pelosi, Schumer and Finestien have the freaking CASH to just buy every gun company in America and then just close them down.

Actually the antigunners are hidden board members in the arms industry and turmoil makes them money.

jugrunner

Post by jugrunner »

Damn you fuggers don't watch the news much .. For like 50 yrs maybe .. ??

cavalryman

Post by cavalryman »

ALWAYS been about control,

Nothing new here. But the lefties were TOTALLY stumped when their thug mob rioter soy boy fake-libertarian was caught with his AK in Austin and lost the quick draw contest to a real deal trooper... Totally matches their rules for thee not for me narrative. I don't know which I hate more... Their 2 faced morality or their abject ignorance and hegemony....

All about control. And if you like the lefty candidate and are going to vote for him but claim you don't like some of the platform, you're still complicit and part of the problem... No excuses for you you leftist scum!

panzertruppe

jugrunner

Post by jugrunner »

Good grief .. this is old,old and I mean very old news .. move along with something we don't know .. :roll:

Are you guys actually THAT bored .. ??

Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

jugrunner wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:51 pm
Good grief .. this is old,old and I mean very old news .. move along with something we don't know .. :roll:

While their goals are old news, it is new that only the past maybe 2 years have they been up front about it.
Them putting such things in their platform is new.
They were always dishonest about their desire to disarm the populace
I miss my 20 inch spinners

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Beef Supreme wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:34 pm
jugrunner wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:51 pm

While their goals are old news, it is new that only the past maybe 2 years have they been up front about it.
Them putting such things in their platform is new.
They were always dishonest about their desire to disarm the populace
Yes, thier in our face marxist plot to completely overthrow this Country ,it's Gov't. and anyone loyal & patriotic to AMERICA as the Founding Fathers intended it to be is worth discussing....and putting an end to, any & every way possible.........

1biggun

Post by 1biggun »

A lot of tough talk .

Maybe you can all have a rally and then go stand in a pen unarmed like in Virginia ??

How many state and federal laws have come down now and nobody has done shit ??

last year Virginia was going to be ground zero for a up rising and yet I don't see any laws repealed and nothing changed .

I hate to say it but a bunch of millennial and hood rats with water bottles and snow board helmets take a much bigger stand over a whole lot less .
s
Sadly most gun owners will not go t battle over a 30 round mag or a AR.

I mean shit we cant even get them to vote or send $30 to a pro gun group . hell we lost the house last election because republicans and other gun owners did not get off there ass and vote what makes you think there going to get involved in a shooting war ????

There will be about 50 cops in gear at your house on there terms . You will have the choice of fighting If you even have time to get to your gun and likely get your self and your wife and kids killed with zero chance of winning or surrender . 99.5% will decide to not die and get there family killed . Im sure not going to just get mowed down and hopeful take a few with me . Bad plan

The only way this goes the way of the gun owner is to go on the offensive . Take a page from he George Floyd u have a problem with and you don't people . you burn and destroy every thing you don't like.

There a lot of ways to shut this country down with a pretty small group but that groups has to commit to becoming labeled a terrorist .
you take out the trucking and shipping .
Imagine if every semi in this country did not have a working radiator or tires ? imaging if trains could not run because there was a break in a few of the thousands of miles of unguarded track in this country , imagine if a few bridges went down on the interstates . .
Imagine if all those TV and cellular towers got taken out and all the satellite dishes on top of mountain's were damaged .

If your waiting for the dems and cops to come take them you already lost .
think if all the equipment that unloads ships were to stop working ?

One thing I have noticed in the last few months is this country is not remotely ready for civil unrest . If .5% of the black population can cause the shit hey did in the last month imagine what say 5% of gun owners could do if they decided to commit . I seriously wonder what would have happened had the Virgina had gone side ways and every one came heavily armed with about 500 rounds and shooting had started . . .

The people who sit back and propose this shit with impunity are the ones needing a reality check . The Constitution is under attack every day and we just watch it happen . There is no one held accountable for the treasonous shit they pull . he media makes look like for the children saints and if you go against the PC crowd your shamed out of your job and then your homes .

Untill there is a defined tipping point nothing will happen . The dems know to just keep chipping away a little at a time because they know if they grab to much something might blow back on them .

The Dems will get one or two of the things on there list and then start over on the rest one cut at a time.

Northwest 80D

Post by Northwest 80D »

1biggun wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:52 pm
A lot of tough talk .

Maybe you can all have a rally and then go stand in a pen unarmed like in Virginia ??

last year Virginia was going to be ground zero for a up rising and yet I don't see any laws repealed and nothing changed .

I hate to say it but a bunch of millennial and hood rats with water bottles and snow board helmets take a much bigger stand over a whole lot less .
s

I mean shit we cant even get them to vote or send $30 to a pro gun group . hell we lost the house last election because republicans and other gun owners did not get off there ass and vote what makes you think there going to get involved in a shooting war ????

There will be about 50 cops in gear at your house on there terms . You will have the choice of fighting If you even have time to get to your gun and likely get your self and your wife and kids killed with zero chance of winning or surrender . 99.5% will decide to not die and get there family killed . Im sure not going to just get mowed down and hopeful take a few with me . Bad plan

The only way this goes the way of the gun owner is to go on the offensive . Take a page from he George Floyd u have a problem with and you don't people . you burn and destroy every thing you don't like.

There a lot of ways to shut this country down with a pretty small group but that groups has to commit to becoming labeled a terrorist .
Imagine if every semi in this country did not have a working radiator or tires ? imaging if trains could not run because there was a break in a few of the thousands of miles of unguarded track in this country , imagine if a few bridges went down on the interstates . .
Imagine if all those TV and cellular towers got taken out and all the satellite dishes on top of mountain's were damaged .

One thing I have noticed in the last few months is this country is not remotely ready for civil unrest . If .5% of the black population can cause the shit hey did in the last month imagine what say 5% of gun owners could do if they decided to commit . I seriously wonder what would have happened had the Virgina had gone side ways and every one came heavily armed with about 500 rounds and shooting had started . . .

The people who sit back and propose this shit with impunity are the ones needing a reality check . The Constitution is under attack every day and we just watch it happen . There is no one held accountable for the treasonous shit they pull . he media makes look like for the children saints and if you go against the PC crowd your shamed out of your job and then your homes .

Untill there is a defined tipping point nothing will happen . The dems know to just keep chipping away a little at a time because they know if they grab to much something might blow back on them .

The Dems will get one or two of the things on there list and then start over on the rest one cut at a time.
You make some good points, but you forget that more than half the battle in a physical confrontation, just as in a political one, is having the majority of 'the people's' approval.

By taking the approach you suggest, all that happens is that that you get on 'the people's' bad side, regardless of how noble the cause.

By letting the physical battle be brought to us, and only fighting in self defense, it's far easier to gain a positive support from 'the people', rather than the negative views ANTIFA, BLM, et-al currently get.

That said, a pushback from ALL gun and ammunition related businesses would be nice to see too. As it is, how many happily sell firearms, and ammunition to Gov agencies, at all levels, in Dem controlled areas where the 2A is severely restricted?

If these companies would flat out stop selling to any agency inside these areas, the backlash against the politicians in those areas would be tremendous. Seriously, what LEO, political bodyguard, building security, etc, want to be forced to do their job without ammo, or a firearm thars no longer reliable (and can't be repaired or replaced) because new ones aren't be procured?

Dealing with this issue doesn't have to be done violently, but if it comes to that many of us swore an oath to do just that to defend our Constitution.

In the meantime, ANYTHING that's done, physically, politically, or otherwise, requires a much more UNIFIED approach, that for some reason our side can't seem to achieve as often as it should happen.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

1biggun wrote:
A lot of tough talk .

s

You sound like somebody I know well........ 8-)

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Northwest 80D wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:51 pm
1biggun wrote:
A lot of tough talk .

s

You make some good points, but you forget that more than half the battle in a physical confrontation, just as in a political one, is having the majority of 'the people's' approval.

By taking the approach you suggest, all that happens is that that you get on 'the people's' bad side, regardless of how noble the cause.

By letting the physical battle be brought to us, and only fighting in self defense, it's far easier to gain a positive support from 'the people', rather than the negative views ANTIFA, BLM, et-al currently get.

That said, a pushback from ALL gun and ammunition related businesses would be nice to see too. As it is, how many happily sell firearms, and ammunition to Gov agencies, at all levels, in Dem controlled areas where the 2A is severely restricted?

If these companies would flat out stop selling to any agency inside these areas, the backlash against the politicians in those areas would be tremendous. Seriously, what LEO, political bodyguard, building security, etc, want to be forced to do their job without ammo, or a firearm thars no longer reliable (and can't be repaired or replaced) because new ones aren't be procured?

Dealing with this issue doesn't have to be done violently, but if it comes to that many of us swore an oath to do just that to defend our Constitution.

In the meantime, ANYTHING that's done, physically, politically, or otherwise, requires a much more UNIFIED approach, that for some reason our side can't seem to achieve as often as it should happen.
" hell we lost the house last election because republicans and other gun owners did not get off there ass and vote ......."

Been saying that since day after '18 mid term vote.......

Pushback from all the guns & Ammo makers?

Seriously?

They couldn't cooperate with the kenyan's planned "Ammo Shortage " fast enough...then jacked the fkn prices WAY up and we lined right up for more........Cops "stand down" on orders to do so, arrest people for just painting over top of that BLM BS outside Trump's Tower, watch the fkn ghetto rat thugs burn loot, maim & murder , then some of them take a knee ,subservient to those scumbags.........
WE are on our own, any "moves" this side makes will have to come from inside our own ranks time for organization & motivation from within, because nobody's going to do it for us , we ARE on our own...........

Los cobardes mueren muchas veces, el Valiente solo una vez

AKMStoy

Post by AKMStoy »

Politics the land of morons.A Hawaii girl in office says she is pro gun then writes a bill to ban AR-15's. Tulsi Gabbard another national guard PTSD victim from being alive.
Cry havoc let slip the dogs of war

1biggun

Post by 1biggun »

madmanmccoy wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:54 pm
1biggun wrote:
A lot of tough talk .

s

Not sure If that good or bad \:
I just know if I were to do something Id not advertise it on the internet on a AK 47 site .

Im not going to call anyone a coward or a bunch of cunts but until the Right decides to get off its collective asses and puts a stop to this systemic destruction of the constitution its only going to get worse .
Right now we have every thing to loose so its hard to go all in against a enemy that often dosent work and expects the government and those who do work to pay there way and they have everything to gain and very little to loose financially .

And no you don't see me leading the charge either but im not acting like im a tough guy on the internet either . I have my limits and that a person matter .

We have our selves to blame for a lot of this my self included. if your kids are not voting to the right then that's often on the parent . we have allowed our schools to teach core values as they see them . Millions of gun owners don't vote . This coming election lazy do nuffins will be able to mail it in while sitting on the couch smoking dope . You can have rebellion but if the majority of the people don't want it its not going to last long unless there is a new dictatorship and far from what America is supposed to be .
we let the media shower us with fags and there idea of what is PV and how a man should be .

Even if Trump wins he wll be out in another 4 and then what . I don't see a decent replacement and by then the left will likely wake up to some of there mistakes and adjust and the media just keep s pumping out 3.5 queers per episode of any show and every thing else .

Im not or making threats but If some one is caught voting twice or committing voter fraud they should be dragged into the street and beat to a pulp in front of a news truck . Any politican and or poll worker caught rigging a vote should be convicted of treason and executed .

The politicians who are proposing this shit should have about 5000 armed protesters out side there homes just like the BLM group have been doing . We just had a attorney generals home under protest until 3AM threating him if he did not drop charges on looters and rioters they would get him . If they can do it so can the right were actual constitution rights violations are being proposed.

Maybe there needs to be a Second Amendment Plaza in DC and occupy it for about 6 months . ;)

1biggun

Post by 1biggun »

AKMStoy wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:30 pm
Politics the land of morons.A Hawaii girl in office says she is pro gun then writes a bill to ban AR-15's. Tulsi Gabbard another national guard PTSD victim from being alive.

If she has PTSD she is mentally ill and should not be in charge of shit . Should not have guns either .

I think Feinstein is mentally ill from her encounter with the Milk and Mosconi killing.
mentally ill is mentaly ill the circumstances don't give you a pass .

lowprone

Post by lowprone »

Lowprone's platform goal is to end DemoCommunists any way I can.

jugrunner

Post by jugrunner »

Who the fuck said I was at home .. ?? .. I'm in the South .. Got rednecks with guns and lots of ammo and "Stuff" for hundreds of miles around me .. and we can and will shoot .. !!!!

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

1biggun wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:32 pm
madmanmccoy wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:54 pm
1biggun wrote:
A lot of tough talk .

s

Not sure If that good or bad \:
I just know if I were to do something Id not advertise it on the internet on a AK 47 site .

Im not going to call anyone a coward or a bunch of cunts but until the Right decides to get off its collective asses and puts a stop to this systemic destruction of the constitution its only going to get worse .
Right now we have every thing to loose so its hard to go all in against a enemy that often dosent work and expects the government and those who do work to pay there way and they have everything to gain and very little to loose financially .

And no you don't see me leading the charge either but im not acting like im a tough guy on the internet either . I have my limits and that a person matter .

We have our selves to blame for a lot of this my self included. if your kids are not voting to the right then that's often on the parent . we have allowed our schools to teach core values as they see them . Millions of gun owners don't vote . This coming election lazy do nuffins will be able to mail it in while sitting on the couch smoking dope . You can have rebellion but if the majority of the people don't want it its not going to last long unless there is a new dictatorship and far from what America is supposed to be .
we let the media shower us with fags and there idea of what is PV and how a man should be .

Even if Trump wins he wll be out in another 4 and then what . I don't see a decent replacement and by then the left will likely wake up to some of there mistakes and adjust and the media just keep s pumping out 3.5 queers per episode of any show and every thing else .

Im not or making threats but If some one is caught voting twice or committing voter fraud they should be dragged into the street and beat to a pulp in front of a news truck . Any politican and or poll worker caught rigging a vote should be convicted of treason and executed .

The politicians who are proposing this shit should have about 5000 armed protesters out side there homes just like the BLM group have been doing . We just had a attorney generals home under protest until 3AM threating him if he did not drop charges on looters and rioters they would get him . If they can do it so can the right were actual constitution rights violations are being proposed.

Maybe there needs to be a Second Amendment Plaza in DC and occupy it for about 6 months . ;)
" Millions of gun owners don't vote ."
BINGO..THAT right there would put a stop to ALL this BS .........or it would have if they'd gotten up off thier dead asses in'18 & voted the marxists into political extinction................

When I said : " You sound like somebody I know well........ 8-)"
it was .....ME........

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Pvt.Joker wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:01 am
...and it's down along the bog road is where I long to be, lying in the dark with a provo company. A comrade on me left and another one on me right, and a clip of ammunition for me little Armalite...

Los cobardes mueren muchas veces, el Valiente solo una vez

TangoUniform

Post by TangoUniform »

1biggun

Post by 1biggun »

Northwest 80D wrote:
1biggun wrote:
A lot of tough talk .

s

I didn't suggest anything I pointed out how easy it would be for a few to do a lot if they were committed .

By the time a battle for guns comes to us you will by then be a criminal by default and thus branded as a terrorist by the media . waiting for The liberals to gain office pass laws then come is a bad plan . The best plan is to get people off there asses and vote .
hoping for sympathy from a media driven flock of sheep is never going to fly .

Jagick

Post by Jagick »

1biggun wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:35 pm
AKMStoy wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:30 pm

If she has PTSD she is mentally ill and should not be in charge of shit . Should not have guns either .

I think Feinstein is mentally ill from her encounter with the Milk and Mosconi killing.
mentally ill is mentaly ill the circumstances don't give you a pass .
I know a number of people with PTSD who are not a threat to anyone or even to themselves. The diagnosis alone should not block an individual from exercising their Second Amendment rights anymore than a diagnosis of Clinical Depression or GAD should, and presently none of them do.
"When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus," or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice. Remember that." -King Baldwin IV (Kingdom of Heaven)

Northwest 80D

Post by Northwest 80D »

1biggun wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:25 am
Northwest 80D wrote:
1biggun wrote:
A lot of tough talk .

s

I didn't suggest anything I pointed out how easy it would be for a few to do a lot if they were committed .

By the time a battle for guns comes to us you will by then be a criminal by default and thus branded as a terrorist by the media . waiting for The liberals to gain office pass laws then come is a bad plan . The best plan is to get people off there asses and vote .
hoping for sympathy from a media driven flock of sheep is never going to fly .
Again, you're right about getting a large group of people off their asses to vote , being the best way to effect change.

Beyond that, use the word suggest, imply, or whatever, but it's all semantics, as the other idea initially expressed was for a small group to do more than just vote.

Again you're right about how much a small percentage of our population could do, and we already see that with ANTIFA, and BLM. Again though, for any group to be successful, they have to have the support of public opinion.

Ultimately PUBLIC OPINION is the key, be it at the polls, or during a physical confrontation.

At the polls having the majority of a like mind effects change because it's what the majority wants.

In battle it matters that you're enemy isn't EVERYONE but those within your small group. In other words, you have the public aiding your fight in some manner, looking the other way, etc, rather than turning you in to the enemy.

This is why we have got to be proactive in spreading the truth, rather than expecting the MSM to do it. The ability to sidestep the MSM, and go directly to the people is what has made Trump so successful thus far.

Unfortunately (and I've used this example before) too many on our side, for all the talk and bluster, can't even be bothered to exercise their Right to OC, and show the public there are gun owners everywhere, that the guns don't just jump out and kill on their own, etc. In fact, many have no problem denigrating those who do exercise their Rights, which goes contrary to everything else they claim to support.

With that in mind, do you seriously see a majority supporting an armed insurrection, when they don't even support the exercise of a Right simply because it comprised carrying your weapon openly instead of hiding it?

Ultimately our side tends to be its own, worst, enemy.....and until that stops, things will at best stay the same, and at worst get to the point where an insurrection, with or without the public behind it, is all that's will be left.

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

Northwest 80D wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:58 pm
Again you're right about how much a small percentage of our population could do, and we already see that with ANTIFA, and BLM. Again though, for any group to be successful, they have to have the support of public opinion.
"Small percentage of our population"?

I believe you've misspelled "media" a couple times.