Good News for TRUMP

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
guzzimike1

Good News for TRUMP

Post by guzzimike1 »

Well, the source is CNN, but if They say good stuff about TRUMP, it may be something to listen to..

CNN Piece on What Critical Swing Voters Are Thinking Now and It’s Dynamite

It’s not likely to find anything on CNN that’s favorable or even even-handed when it comes to President Donald Trump.

That’s one reason when it happens, it’s noteworthy.

But also, it’s incredibly significant information that gives us a great window into what a very important group of Americans thinks about the election and Trump.

If you just listened to the liberal media, pretty much all you would hear is polls show that Joe Biden is ahead. We saw how well that worked for them when they predicted Hillary Clinton would win in 2016.

That’s why it’s incredibly important to hear what real people are thinking.

So listen to what Rich Thau, a focus group moderator, the moderator of the Swing Voter Project, has to say.

He says he’s hearing strong support for President Trump from critical swing voters that could turn the election.

Beyond the numbers, though, it’s critical to understand why so many of them continue to support Trump.

They think a businessman is best suited to turn the country around economically. They feel Covid-19 was not Trump’s fault, and he’s doing the best he can to contain it. They conflate the Black Lives Matter protesters with the rioters attacking federal buildings and retail shops. They don’t want historic monuments torn down. And they dismiss defunding the police as ridiculous.

In other words, Americans are seeing the violence and putting the blame squarely on the left. That’s not helpful to Biden and these voters are feeling it too.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/202 ... -dynamite/

cavalryman

Re: Good News for TRUMP

Post by cavalryman »

Hmmm,

Reverse psychology perhaps. Pardon my pessimism. I'm hopeful even though I'm realistic... Good to hear stuff like this on that worthless fake media pogrom...

panzertruppe

MIG*7.62

Post by MIG*7.62 »

Four more baby! Watch

1biggun

Post by 1biggun »

CNN is hedging there bets after every one was wrong when Clinton lost .

guzzimike1

Post by guzzimike1 »

cavalryman wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:48 pm
Hmmm,

Reverse psychology perhaps. Pardon my pessimism. I'm hopeful even though I'm realistic... Good to hear stuff like this on that worthless fake media pogrom...

panzertruppe
That was my first thought as well, but then I considered the Facts;

1) The Rioters are Antifa and BLM. They are definitely Left Wing as opposed to Right wing groups.

2) Defacing / Destroying Historical Monuments is not good visuals.

3) The locations for the shitfest are Democrat Run Cities and States.

4) The Fires and Violence are impossible to hide as being "Peaceful".

5) Most Americans still trust the Police. They do not want them defunded.

Even the Communist News Network has to accept those Facts if they seek to maintain a modicum of credibility with the public at large.

This is why I do not believe that this is Reverse psychology at this time.

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

guzzimike1 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:13 pm
cavalryman wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:48 pm
Hmmm,

panzertruppe
That was my first thought as well, but then I considered the Facts;

1) The Rioters are Antifa and BLM. They are definitely Left Wing as opposed to Right wing groups.

2) Defacing / Destroying Historical Monuments is not good visuals.

3) The locations for the shitfest are Democrat Run Cities and States.

4) The Fires and Violence are impossible to hide as being "Peaceful".

5) Most Americans still trust the Police. They do not want them defunded.

Even the Communist News Network has to accept those Facts if they seek to maintain a modicum of credibility with the public at large.

This is why I do not believe that this is Reverse psychology at this time.

Consider as well that every time the Anqueefas and BLM's have attempted to exploit what they perceived to be the soft underbelly of white America (the suburbs), they got shut-down HARD. Not by the authorities either, but by the local citizens/residents.

TangoUniform

Post by TangoUniform »

A few weeks back the evening talk show host on the local radio asked people to call in if they'd been called by pollsters. He wanted to get a general idea of what was being asked and how the callers responded.

It was not surprising that most of the callers are voting for Trump. But what is interesting is they told the pollsters they were voting for Biden. Why would they do that? The callers had varying reasons but the most common was they wanted to toy with the pollsters and make the Democrats feel like they "had it in the bag". Basically, they were trying to lull the Democrats to sleep. "If Joe is so far ahead of Trump, why vote??"

No man can tell the future, but I believe that the Leftards will be crying and howling on Wednesday morning, November 4th.

Specz

Post by Specz »

TangoUniform wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:46 pm
A few weeks back the evening talk show host on the local radio asked people to call in if they'd been called by pollsters. He wanted to get a general idea of what was being asked and how the callers responded.

It was not surprising that most of the callers are voting for Trump. But what is interesting is they told the pollsters they were voting for Biden. Why would they do that? The callers had varying reasons but the most common was they wanted to toy with the pollsters and make the Democrats feel like they "had it in the bag". Basically, they were trying to lull the Democrats to sleep. "If Joe is so far ahead of Trump, why vote??"

No man can tell the future, but I believe that the Leftards will be crying and howling on Wednesday morning, November 4th.
I've also heard of a lot of folks don't want to deal with the left and just lie to not expose their affiliation and the shitstorm it would bring from the inquiring party.

1biggun

Post by 1biggun »

Specz wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:00 pm
TangoUniform wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:46 pm

I've also heard of a lot of folks don't want to deal with the left and just lie to not expose their affiliation and the shitstorm it would bring from the inquiring party.
I think most people wont risk putting up signs or bumper stickers or speaking there mind at work . there just waiting to voice there opinion at the ballots . I don't get into politics much in person to may ass holes who will key your car cut your tires or vandalize your business .

I cant watch my home 24-7 . last think I need to do is come home to ashes .

MIG*7.62

Post by MIG*7.62 »

MACV

Post by MACV »

If I may misquote an old western movie, Most Trump voters let their horse do the walkin and the voting machine do their talkin.

tommygun2000.

Post by tommygun2000. »

The NAPO, (National Organization of Police Officers) have just recently endorsed president Trump also, as has the IAFF if I'm not mistaken.

Rational people see the leftist democrats as the major causes of most of the problems in this country currently....and they're correct in that assessment. They're tired of the stupidity, the violence and the leftists lies and will jump at the chance to curb it in November.