Death sentence for Boston marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev overturned by US Appeals Court

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
c0dy33

Death sentence for Boston marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev overturned by US Appeals Court

Post by c0dy33 »

The 1st US Circuit Court of Appeals in Boston has overturned the death sentence handed down to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in 2015 for his part in the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing, according to Reuters.
https://www.rt.com/usa/496810-boston-bo ... verturned/

Beef Supreme

Re: Death sentence for Boston marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev overturned by US Appeals Court

Post by Beef Supreme »

Why.
And why is he even still alive.

Fry his Muslim ass.
Make him a good boy, like his brother speed bump.
I miss my 20 inch spinners

1biggun

Re: Death sentence for Boston marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev overturned by US Appeals Court

Post by 1biggun »

Hell he will run for office and win the way the world is going.

gripper

Post by gripper »

Fucking bastards.

TangoUniform

Post by TangoUniform »

[The] death sentence was the product of an unfair trial, one which took place in Boston, despite objections
It wouldn't matter what venue they held the trial in. The entire nation knew what had happened and who was guilty of what.

So now they're going to re-try him... which means more taxpayer $$$ flushed down the shitter.

cotter

Post by cotter »

I say 'spare' him the death sentence... Life w/o parole. Bacon for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Life on earth can be hell and he deserves no quarter.

Pogue_Mahone

Post by Pogue_Mahone »

Yeah...let him go to his god after The Brotherhood, los surenos, and DeLevon Washington spend the next 40 years softening up his jail wallet in the shower. Real sweet.

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

Now, now, we can't risk pissing-off the filthy goat-fuckin' Muslims.

oldsalt

Post by oldsalt »

gripper wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:55 pm
Fucking bastards.
Word.

Also, Nidal Malik Hasan the Ft. Hood mass murderer of 13; why is that murdering terrorist piece of muzzie shit still sucking air ?

We have a legal system and not a justice system.

jason4473

Post by jason4473 »

Our legal system or government no longer represents or fears us. I think it's time that changes.

cavalryman

Post by cavalryman »

well,

Timothy got ganked for OK. I guess the times have changed. He shoulda got ganked too... Has nothing to do with his beliefs, his diet, or his blood line. It was cuz he deserved it for wantonly killing others the way he did, like the sniveling coward rat he is, and ALWAYS will be till he reaches Neifelheim!...

panzertruppe

Mandaree36

Post by Mandaree36 »

By any other name, Liberalism.

Lagavulin62

Post by Lagavulin62 »

cavalryman wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:54 pm
well,

Timothy got ganked for OK. I guess the times have changed. He shoulda got ganked too... Has nothing to do with his beliefs, his diet, or his blood line. It was cuz he deserved it for wantonly killing others the way he did, like the sniveling coward rat he is, and ALWAYS will be till he reaches Neifelheim!...

panzertruppe
McVeigh stopped his appeals. He wanted execution. If this Tsarnov was smart he would have taken death too. I have no doubts Florence is not a fun place. He has a horrible long life ahead. It's too bad we will get stuck paying for another penalty phase trial. But unless something more evil than his crimes takes place(which in this day and time is always possible) it's going to be life w/o parole. That is far worse than taking the needle.

A J

Post by A J »

Like others have said; prison is far worse than death. Yeah, we're paying for it, but it serves as a deterrent for others and tortures the perp every minute of every day.

Porsche914ls6

Post by Porsche914ls6 »

jason4473 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:31 pm
Our legal system or government no longer represents or fears us. I think it's time that changes.
This!

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Lagavulin62 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:43 pm
cavalryman wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:54 pm
well,

panzertruppe
McVeigh stopped his appeals. He wanted execution. If this Tsarnov was smart he would have taken death too. I have no doubts Florence is not a fun place. He has a horrible long life ahead. It's too bad we will get stuck paying for another penalty phase trial. But unless something more evil than his crimes takes place(which in this day and time is always possible) it's going to be life w/o parole. That is far worse than taking the needle.
Yeah,especially if Raheem, Tyronne & Muhaamad pass him around once a day, hand him off to Guillermo, Chuey & Haysoos to play Tolucaan style on the Aztec Ball Court , then finish up by being the Aryan's punching bag........

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

Well guess he was killing his commie yankee folks. Yankee lives don't matter either I guess.

89grand1

Post by 89grand1 »

The Boston bombing was a setup false flag hoax, like they all are.

aardq

Post by aardq »

"It wouldn't matter what venue they held the trial in. The entire nation knew what had happened and who was guilty of what."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

100% right! The Boston attack was an attack on the US, and everyone in the US knew it. Let him find out if there really are 72 virgins waiting for him.

W_E_G

Post by W_E_G »

That piece of shit in gen-pop in a Level IV prison warms my heart.

silverAKM

Post by silverAKM »

It's "private justice" time for Tsarnaev. :|
"It's easier to fool people than it's to convince them they been fooled." Samuel Clemens(Mark Twain)
"Life is hard, life is even harder if you're stupid and lazy." Marion Morrison(John Wayne)
Black Rifles Matter!

TowerTopper

Post by TowerTopper »

I forgot about that POS.
I'm surprised they didn't let him out due to Corvid-19.

silverAKM

Post by silverAKM »

TowerTopper wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:08 am
I forgot about that POS.
The way things are these days, in a few years Tsarnaev will have a prestigious and lucrative career as fund raiser of anti-American causes like fellow terrorist Susan Rosenberg.:|
"It's easier to fool people than it's to convince them they been fooled." Samuel Clemens(Mark Twain)
"Life is hard, life is even harder if you're stupid and lazy." Marion Morrison(John Wayne)
Black Rifles Matter!

cavalryman

Post by cavalryman »

A J wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:58 pm
Like others have said; prison is far worse than death. Yeah, we're paying for it, but it serves as a deterrent for others and tortures the perp every minute of every day.
This too,

Applies...

panzertruppe

TowerTopper

Post by TowerTopper »

silverAKM wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:24 am
TowerTopper wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:08 am
I forgot about that POS.
The way things are these days, in a few years Tsarnaev will have a prestigious and lucrative career as fund raiser of anti-American causes like fellow terrorist Susan Rosenberg.:|
Ya, another Bill Clinton scam that I forgot about.