Post by RKHarm24 »

Stoned_Oli

Re: What a Guy's Facial Hair Means

Post by Stoned_Oli »

My facial hair means I got sick of shaving my fucking chin. :D

Gw104

Post by Gw104 »

Had my beard since 1976, have no clue what I look like without it. May not want to either.

Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Stoned_Oli wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:07 am
My facial hair means I got sick of shaving my fucking chin. :D

Yup.
Got sick of dragging a razor over my face.
I use the clippers once a week or two, and clean up the edges with a razor maybe 1x per week.

If I was a chick I’d be gross and furry.
I hate shaving
I miss my 20 inch spinners

bill3542

Post by bill3542 »

I keep my mustache to honor the memory of certain young lady who back in 1982 was setting on face going crazy... when she was done she started giggling,laughing and said ( you would look good with a mustache ).

I didn't mind the fact my face was soaked and smelt real good.

But Its A Dry Heat

Post by But Its A Dry Heat »

As I have grown older and can grow a reasonable beard I have grown it a couple of times. At the present time I do not. Since the last time I grew it my hair has turned greyer and I am afraid of how grey my beard will be. I have to admit I still like being told I look young for my age and I think the grey beard will ruin it so I will continue to enjoy it while I can.
Nuke China Now. Make the world a better place.

Steelmonkey

Post by Steelmonkey »

Matt had some great videos back then, Sara was the hottest

Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Steelmonkey wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:06 pm
Just watched the video.
Yeah, she is smoking. Is that his wife/gf?
Well done.

Personally, Blondes are not my preference.

Snipechief

Post by Snipechief »

Full beard (long), and I haven't had a haircut in 6 years (It's long). Had short hair most of my life, due to occupation. Fire fighter, then 20 years in the military. Kept it short until 2014. Then I went full in beard and long hair. Not a hippie, just a long hair country boy.

Steelmonkey

Post by Steelmonkey »

Beef Supreme wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:21 pm
Steelmonkey wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:06 pm
Just watched the video.
Yeah, she is smoking. Is that his wife/gf?
Well done.

Personally, Blondes are not my preference.
That was his GF. There was some drama behind the scenes and she got tired of the BS. I don't think Matt was ever the monogamous kind guy.

Tubby513

Post by Tubby513 »

I have tried it all - mustache, full beard, skinny beard, goatee, and always just come back to the "I haven't shaved in 4 days" look.

Shaving down to the skin is terrible and I get my 5 o clock shadow in like 5 minutes, so once every 6 - 15 days, I just use my rinky dink trimmer and take it down to 2-3mm and call it a day.

And yes the babe was the best part of the vid. Whatever your preference, she looks damn good in a bikini!

swohfal

Post by swohfal »

Every few days, I break out the beard trimmer and reduce my whiskers to five o'clock shadow and even up the sideburns.

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

Gw104 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:33 am
Had my beard since 1976, have no clue what I look like without it. May not want to either.
Got me beat. The last time I was clean shaven was my last day in the Marine Corps back in 1992.

Pogue_Mahone

Post by Pogue_Mahone »

I've been thinking about growing a handlebar mustache. Need some curb feelers for the ladies inner thighs.

Barge

Post by Barge »

Had a full beard in the 70's and just a mustache now since the 80's.

Gw104

Post by Gw104 »

But Its A Dry Heat wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:03 pm
As I have grown older and can grow a reasonable beard I have grown it a couple of times. At the present time I do not. Since the last time I grew it my hair has turned greyer and I am afraid of how grey my beard will be. I have to admit I still like being told I look young for my age and I think the grey beard will ruin it so I will continue to enjoy it while I can.
Hell, mine has went from dark brown to white now. Hair on head starting to go grey, lol.

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

Never liked it. Too irritating. Another pet peeve of mine is some guys with long beards constantly fiddling or stroking on it while they talk. Some guys look distinguished with it, I look like a bum who hasn't shaved. Not to mention my beard went grey way back in my 30s.

Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

meltblown wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:44 pm
Never liked it. Too irritating. Another pet peeve of mine is some guys with long beards constantly fiddling or stroking on it while they talk. Some guys look distinguished with it, I look like a bum who hasn't shaved. Not to mention my beard went grey way back in my 30s.
I’ve never grown mine more than maybe 2 inches long. Yeah, it is irritating. My face gets really dry with a beard, and I have to constantly use face lotion with one.

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

Beef Supreme wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:45 pm
meltblown wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:44 pm
I’ve never grown mine more than maybe 2 inches long. Yeah, it is irritating. My face gets really dry with a beard, and I have to constantly use face lotion with one.
LOL. Yeah, get a little dandruff on my shoulders ifin I wear a black shit. I see dudes with the stuff on the front of their t shirts.

Glashaus

Post by Glashaus »

I had one for about 25 years until it went gray, shaved that shit off and look 10 years younger.

Pvt.Joker

Post by Pvt.Joker »

I grow mine out in the Fall and shave it in the Summer. It's gotten to a sort of two tone, gray with a sort of fu manchu dark section.

Snipechief

Post by Snipechief »

My beard went gray years ago. So fucking what. Im 63 and could give a rats ass what people think. Try it you might like it.

cavalryman

Post by cavalryman »

Lykurgis of the Spartans said,

A man cannot adorn himself finer than with his hair, on the head and face.

Knowing you should be shorn in combat of that day & age, the Spartans did not... They were feared and mighty warriors....

One day, I'll have facial hair always.... Love sideburns live Steve McQueen's! Have them now...

panzertruppe

Snipechief

Post by Snipechief »

like Hugh Glass said ( epic mountain man)
When General Ashly asked him to shave, so he wouldnt scare or offend the Indians. Old Hugh said Women shave. Lol

Mebsuta

Post by Mebsuta »

Actual rugged people who live or work outside look okay without shaving. Actual sleazy guys and certain professions like p0lice or pil0t look okay with a p0rnstache. I think city people who have beards look like Methuselah.