It’s Official: America Is Following China’s Lead – Contact Tracing Is Here – Say Goodbye to Freedom

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
But Its A Dry Heat

Re: It’s Official: America Is Following China’s Lead – Contact Tracing Is Here – Say Goodbye to Freedom

Post by But Its A Dry Heat »

Smart phone in a ammo can can't track shit if things go serious. Just saying.
Nuke China Now. Make the world a better place.

69Rebel

Re: It’s Official: America Is Following China’s Lead – Contact Tracing Is Here – Say Goodbye to Freedom

Post by 69Rebel »

But Its A Dry Heat wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:49 am
Smart phone taped to a large firecracker can't track anything either, if things go serious. Just sayin'.

But Its A Dry Heat

Post by But Its A Dry Heat »

69Rebel wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:31 am
But Its A Dry Heat wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:49 am
Smart phone taped to a large firecracker can't track anything either, if things go serious. Just sayin'.
True, but you can use it again my way if need be. :mrgreen:
Nuke China Now. Make the world a better place.

sqeezeatrigger56

Post by sqeezeatrigger56 »

What if you don't/won't get a damn cell phone?? I refuse to become a cell zombie.

Sierra Nevada Marine

Post by Sierra Nevada Marine »

One can always root ones phone and or tablet to keep some at least of the spying eyes and ears away.

A copper shield makes a good tool to keep gov and industry from data mining to a certain degree.
It doesn't matter where it is, just so it isn't where you are!

Nev

Post by Nev »

Troubling to say the least.
I'd be curious to know how y'all felt about the The Patriot Act after 9-11.

Nev

Post by Nev »

sqeezeatrigger56 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:08 pm
What if you don't/won't get a damn cell phone?? I refuse to become a cell zombie.
No cell phone. Strictly using cash will keep you most anonymous, but only as it applies to your spending behaviors, purchases -- such as firearms, bulk online ammo purchases over the last 10 yrs, etc. Not that I do those. ALL your credit/debit card purchase and data (where, when, how much, what purchased) are logged. I believe they can't attach that to names, however any loyalty/points club you belong to has that info. This shit is decades old. All our behaviors are monitored and tracked, it's how we're marketed to from the mail that comes to our postbox to the ads we see online -- nobody sees the same ad online on the same website/webpage at the same time. If you don't know all this already, it's past wakeup time.

There are rules and regulations for who has or can have access to all this data. Trust those? I don't.

v guy

Post by v guy »

Put your smart phone in a foil bag when going anywhere.

Potato Chip Bags? Foil anyway; Sarah Conner says so.
Definitely have it off and in a bag when going to the range.

Damn cell phones already listen to your conversations. Tell someone you are having roast goose tomorrow and a bunch of recipes will magically appear in the spam mail.

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

v guy wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:39 pm
Put your smart phone in a foil bag when going anywhere.

Potato Chip Bags? Foil anyway; Sarah Conner says so.
Definitely have it off and in a bag when going to the range.

Damn cell phones already listen to your conversations. Tell someone you are having roast goose tomorrow and a bunch of recipes will magically appear in the spam mail.
That's not the cell phone.

That's the trashy apps that're installed on it.