It’s Official: America Is Following China’s Lead – Contact Tracing Is Here – Say Goodbye to Freedom

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Christopher67

It’s Official: America Is Following China’s Lead – Contact Tracing Is Here – Say Goodbye to Freedom

Post by Christopher67 »

What happens to those who DON'T own a freakin "smart" phone? :roll:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... control/
Communist China is the role model for contact tracing. Imagine a world where you can only enter a restaurant, business, taxi or any public or private entity based on your contact tracing score. This is happening in China now.
Restaurants and malls are open, but to enter, customers have to activate a health code on their smartphones. The code tracks their movements and determines whether they have been to any risky places. Only those with green codes are allowed in. Many offices insist on green codes, too. A red code, or even an amber one, is the scarlet letter of 2020. You can have concerns about privacy, or you can have a functioning life. You can’t have both. Security guards with temperature guns man the gates at supermarkets and residential compounds, pointing them at the wrists of every person who wants to enter.

Just a Citizen

Re: It’s Official: America Is Following China’s Lead – Contact Tracing Is Here – Say Goodbye to Freedom

Post by Just a Citizen »

It's just temporary until the forced vaccinations are ready.

Christopher67

Re: It’s Official: America Is Following China’s Lead – Contact Tracing Is Here – Say Goodbye to Freedom

Post by Christopher67 »

Just a Citizen wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:14 pm
Ooops sorry, forgot about that. :lol:

BFPUAKM

Post by BFPUAKM »

Another will not comply checking in. They can suck it.

str8liner

Post by str8liner »

Just a Citizen wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:14 pm
They will use it to persecute you for going out without being vaccinated in the end...

None of this leads to a good ending.

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

I’ll have to be one of those no phone no food guys.....here’s something that they can trace
Go fuck yourself.....

But Its A Dry Heat

Post by But Its A Dry Heat »

F-that
Nuke China Now. Make the world a better place.

MissingSpiker

Post by MissingSpiker »

What if I only have a landline? :twisted:

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

Did you supply shovels with this thread, OP?

Illinois is not "the USA".

The article also contains an anecdote about a "wrong number" (who fucking records wrong numbers?)

We need a "bullshit" flag to anoint some of these stories with . . .

yellowhand

Post by yellowhand »

The feds, even local police?? can trace anyone's cell phone, collect and record all calls, track your travels, stop/way points, who you called, what you said, what you bought,what you sought information about, looked up on the web, etc, and people still use the damn things?????

Takes a warrant issued by a judge, with probable cause, :)LOL, to track a landline, snoop,tap, etc.

People today don't need chips in their hands, marks on their foreheads, hell, a cell phone makes 1984 look like a walk through the park.

And, otherwise "smart" people, still use smart phones, like being connected to a warm tit.:)LOL

If you can't "live" or "survive" without your "smart phone",,,,,,you ain't living..............

AKyle

Post by AKyle »

Wow , most everyone is been sleeping for the past 15 years I guess. This is nothing new at all , just used for a different purpose this time.

Thruxton-Texas

Post by Thruxton-Texas »

yellowhand wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:22 pm
The feds, even local police?? can trace anyone's cell phone, collect and record all calls, track your travels, stop/way points, who you called, what you said, what you bought,what you sought information about, looked up on the web, etc, and people still use the damn things?????

Takes a warrant issued by a judge, with probable cause, :)LOL, to track a landline, snoop,tap, etc.

People today don't need chips in their hands, marks on their foreheads, hell, a cell phone makes 1984 look like a walk through the park.

And, otherwise "smart" people, still use smart phones, like being connected to a warm tit.:)LOL

If you can't "live" or "survive" without your "smart phone",,,,,,you ain't living..............
This the reason that I don't have a "Smart Phone"; the disadvantages that it has dosen't outweigh any conveniences that it may offer. I use a "Dumb" flip phone that only sends and receives phone calls; it costs me $20.00 a month on the "old fart's" plan. I predominately spend cash for my day-to-day needs, and use "old timey" paper checks to pay my monthly bills. A man might think that he's safe from intrusive surveillance; but he's not.

There is no escape from data mining. All you can do is minimize it; for now. Even a "Dumb Phone" can triangulate your position between cell towers for those who want to know. All recent automobiles have some kind of computer that reports to the automaker your vehicle's location, how often you drive it, and how you operate it. That gizmo that insurance companies offer to determine how safely you drive, to reduce your premiums, is voluntary, for now; in the future, it's use could be made mandatory to get coverage at all. Anytime you use a debit/credit card for a transaction, what you bought, how much you spent, and where you spent it is in the bank's record. Drawing cash to spend at ATMs minimize this a little. The STATE can get whatever authorization it needs to get any of this kind of information; they can lie, and make up the reasons as they go along. The worst case scenario on their part is that they may not be allowed to use this information against you in court; they are almost never sanctioned for illegal search and seizure. Spying on it's citizens always been standard operating procedure in totalitarian run countries. The electronic age just makes it easier for authorities in ostensibly non-totalitarian nations to do so "off the record". ..........James.

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

Today's "dumb phones" run Android (dumbed down for the hardware) or KaiOS (another full featured "smart" OS designed for cheap hardware ["dumb phones"])

Should this actually become a law, it's not a problem to push the tracking code to those "[not so] dumb phones"

2barearms

Post by 2barearms »

yellowhand wrote:

Well they apparently don’t care what I shop for....midget hookers are really hard to find....
and blow too according to Melt...😀

Thruxton-Texas

Post by Thruxton-Texas »

nalioth wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:07 pm
Today's "dumb phones" run Android (dumbed down for the hardware) or KaiOS (another full featured "smart" OS designed for cheap hardware ["dumb phones"])

Should this actually become a law, it's not a problem to push the tracking code to those "[not so] dumb phones"
I'm sure anything can be enabled on today's electronic devices; with or without the user's knowledge. As you state, a lot of it is built-in; again, with or without the user's knowledge. But what happens when the device is left in a remote location/at home? As of today, we are not required by law to carry a phone of some kind. Should the laws change, wouldn't this be a gigantic red-flag? In recent history, the STATE tried to use strong-arm financial tactics to force it's citizens to buy "health insurance"; there is some precedence for this tactic.

There's a lot of big talk about the so-called "Mark of the Beast". The point of this discussion is that the individual won't have to be "marked" or implanted; they'll willingly carry it around with them, all for "convenience" sake.

A rhetorical question here; How did we (collectively) get by before the days of cell-phones? I used to go about my daily life without being connected 24/7 to some electronic umbilical cord. The rare time that I needed to make a phone call when "out and about", I used a public pay-phone, or did without. Of course finding a working pay phone outside of an airport or bus station is as rare as hen's teeth. Of course I'm just as guilty as the next man, having carried a cell-phone for the last 20 years. As long as you know that THEY are watching; you don't give them anything to see. Thinking about it will drive you crazy; pass me that roll of tin-foil will you please? :lol: ........James.

warp2diesel

Post by warp2diesel »

When the start contact tracking MS-13 illegals, the ACLU will take the Gooberment to Court and make their life hell.
Will the ACLU do it for any of us, fat chance.

Deerhurst

Post by Deerhurst »

Thruxton-Texas wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:58 pm
yellowhand wrote:

This the reason that I don't have a "Smart Phone"; the disadvantages that it has dosen't outweigh any conveniences that it may offer. I use a "Dumb" flip phone that only sends and receives phone calls; it costs me $20.00 a month on the "old fart's" plan. I predominately spend cash for my day-to-day needs, and use "old timey" paper checks to pay my monthly bills. A man might think that he's safe from intrusive surveillance; but he's not.

There is no escape from data mining. All you can do is minimize it; for now. Even a "Dumb Phone" can triangulate your position between cell towers for those who want to know. All recent automobiles have some kind of computer that reports to the automaker your vehicle's location, how often you drive it, and how you operate it. That gizmo that insurance companies offer to determine how safely you drive, to reduce your premiums, is voluntary, for now; in the future, it's use could be made mandatory to get coverage at all. Anytime you use a debit/credit card for a transaction, what you bought, how much you spent, and where you spent it is in the bank's record. Drawing cash to spend at ATMs minimize this a little. The STATE can get whatever authorization it needs to get any of this kind of information; they can lie, and make up the reasons as they go along. The worst case scenario on their part is that they may not be allowed to use this information against you in court; they are almost never sanctioned for illegal search and seizure. Spying on it's citizens always been standard operating procedure in totalitarian run countries. The electronic age just makes it easier for authorities in ostensibly non-totalitarian nations to do so "off the record". ..........James.
Got proof of the tracking thing in cars? Sounds pretty tinfoil hat to me with how many vehicles I've torn apart.

All modern OBD2 vehicles do have telemetry for a short period of time. Think if a short term black box like an airplane. It'll log and capture data that is stored in the event of a crash or for diagnostics. I've used this info in the past. It's quite handy for diagnostics. Gives me a good view of what was happening when a fault was thrown.

My girlfriend uses one of their little GPS things in her car for insurance. Her car gets driven maybe 3000 miles a year so not a big deal for her. We usually take one of my rigs.

My folks threatened the OBD powered GPS tracker when I was back in highschool. They said it was to lower the bill but more likely to try to make me mindful of whatever. I said sure! Plug it into the OBD port on my mid 80s truck! I'll wait. My insurance for that rig hasn't changed in the last decade.
|5.56x45|5.45x39|7.62x39|9x19|7.62x25| and others I've forgotten..

89grand1

Post by 89grand1 »

There is definitely some tracking ability. I bought a 2019 Ram 1500 Classic last December. It has a 12 month trial of satellite radio and what Chrysler calls U-connect. I've gotten emails telling me how many miles it has on it, and whether check engine lights have gone off or not. I removed the door panels to swap out mirrors, which gave me a temporary check engine light because I unplugged the outside temperature connector, and quickly received an email that the check engine light came on, and to get it serviced.

It is spying on me. Good thing I still have my 2000 Wrangler that doesn't have any of that bullshit, if I need to get the fuck out of town with being tracked.

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

Deerhurst wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:13 pm
Thruxton-Texas wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:58 pm
yellowhand wrote:

Got proof of the tracking thing in cars? Sounds pretty tinfoil hat to me with how many vehicles I've torn apart.

All modern OBD2 vehicles do have telemetry for a short period of time. Think if a short term black box like an airplane. It'll log and capture data that is stored in the event of a crash or for diagnostics. I've used this info in the past. It's quite handy for diagnostics. Gives me a good view of what was happening when a fault was thrown.

My girlfriend uses one of their little GPS things in her car for insurance. Her car gets driven maybe 3000 miles a year so not a big deal for her. We usually take one of my rigs.

My folks threatened the OBD powered GPS tracker when I was back in highschool. They said it was to lower the bill but more likely to try to make me mindful of whatever. I said sure! Plug it into the OBD port on my mid 80s truck! I'll wait. My insurance for that rig hasn't changed in the last decade.
Are you on the AK Files, Deerhurst?

I ask because I've made many threads detailing how you are being tracked today - including via your vehicles.

DJFIN

Post by DJFIN »

What a really silly thread. I actually live in Illinois about 45 miles west of Chicago. Two family members who are currently living in Chicago. None of this is happening period. That moron of a mayor has no chance of doing anything like this nonsense

yellowhand

Post by yellowhand »

2barearms wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:22 pm
yellowhand wrote:

Well they apparently don’t care what I shop for....midget hookers are really hard to find....
and blow too according to Melt...😀
You and your midget hookers!!!!! :lol:

Deerhurst

Post by Deerhurst »

nalioth wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:30 pm

I ask because I've made many threads detailing how you are being tracked today - including via your vehicles.
I'm offended you don't remember me! I believe I was one of the more recent ones to say you are generally full of shit, an asshole but do occasionally have a valid point. I remember telling you I generally disagree with you but it's likely we would get along fine in person but not quite online.

I frankly don't read most of your alarmist threads as they lack common sense, critical thinking and generally lack supporting information with a very, very poor presentation. The pretty photo and such is nice but the content is lacking. Especially for those who thrive on technical details.

If you can tell me how I'm being tracked by my vehicles using technologies that were not invented until a decade or better after they were out of production I'd be very interested. Especially since I've poked and probed just about every part, mechanical and electrical, of my rigs. I have complete access of every system in one of them. If I want my passenger side high beam on but nothing else, I can do that. That rig lacks any sort of communication devices without my phone in it. No GPS, no NFC, no RFID, no radio that can transmit. I've traced some of those boards.

Yes, I have an Android head unit. It most assuredly phones the mothership when it has data communications which is through my home router or hot spot only. Both are pretty heavily controlled.

The other one has less processing power than the Apollo project and about the same amount of electronics as a calculator. That one has one "ECU" and about 4 sensors with the mobo wrapped in a faraday cage. I know that vehicle better than the back of my hand.

Long story short, I don't have anything new enough to have any of that new fangled tech in it. I'm lucky I have powered seats in one of them. The last rolls I got to play with from the mid 60s also had powered seats.

Gonna give us some technical details as we cannot access the files or are you just going to continue to be an asshole and act like you are better than us and smarter than us?
|5.56x45|5.45x39|7.62x39|9x19|7.62x25| and others I've forgotten..

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

My sincerest apologies (NOT) for not providing you with a(t least one) doctoral thesis each time I post information.

Most folks can take what I post and go confirm for themselves the validity.

The lazy, on the other hand . . .