Over 100 Police Agencies Pull Out Of Agreements to protect the DNC convention

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
warp2diesel

Over 100 Police Agencies Pull Out Of Agreements to protect the DNC convention

Post by warp2diesel »

Let the Democrats put up with the mess their idiots created. :evil: :evil:

https://conservativefreedomnetwork.com/ ... greements/

PRegner

Re: Over 100 Police Agencies Pull Out Of Agreements to protect the DNC convention

Post by PRegner »

I'm sure that the DNC will be able to get their Brown Shirts (Anqueefas) to take up the slack and provide security for them.

warp2diesel

Re: Over 100 Police Agencies Pull Out Of Agreements to protect the DNC convention

Post by warp2diesel »

PRegner wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:09 pm
I'm sure that the DNC will be able to get their Brown Shirts (Anqueefas) to take up the slack and provide security for them.
Like a rabid animal, ANTIFA will turn on them. :mrgreen:

hdskumm

Post by hdskumm »

antifa don't like most democrats either, certainly not biden

Pogue_Mahone

Post by Pogue_Mahone »

So they are, or are not having a live convention at which outside festivities can take place?

MIG*7.62

Post by MIG*7.62 »

Love it

Henry Stevens

Post by Henry Stevens »

This is perfect.

BillT

Post by BillT »

Not having a 'Convention'.

Ram Rod

Post by Ram Rod »

PRegner wrote:
One thing's foe sure, with unlimited access to your taxpayer $$ they can buy any protection they desire. Maybe even a UN envoy of peacekeepers?
Spetznaz? John Rambo?

PunkDude812

Post by PunkDude812 »

Ram Rod wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:29 pm
PRegner wrote:
One thing's foe sure, with unlimited access to your taxpayer $$ they can buy any protection they desire. Maybe even a UN envoy of peacekeepers?
Spetznaz? John Rambo?
There’s no way they can afford Chuck Norris!

abbatoys1

Post by abbatoys1 »

Let them roll the dice to see if antifa shows up

slmjim

Post by slmjim »

DNC could hire NFAC & hope there's no ND's like in Louisville.

slmjim

Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

slmjim wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:10 am
DNC could hire NFAC & hope there's no ND's like in Louisville.

slmjim
Melts hope the do hire those morons, and pray for as many ND’s as possible
I miss my 20 inch spinners

Christopher67

Post by Christopher67 »

BillT wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:51 pm
Not having a 'Convention'.

ohlongarm

Post by ohlongarm »

warp2diesel wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:07 pm
Let the Democrats put up with the mess their idiots created. :evil: :evil:

https://conservativefreedomnetwork.com/ ... greements/
Fuck with the blue brothers and you might get the horn,every police union in USA,is for Trump. :D

1biggun

Post by 1biggun »

The WI cops are not really on board with the mask order starting tomorrow state wide either . Most agency's are saying don't call them to report a violation call the Governors office. There not thrilled with Gov Evers.

The Madison cops just a had a vote of no confidence for the Madison Mayor after how shes handling the riots and crap. That's a huge slap in here face .

I suspect Trump will loose in WI this time around . Way to many young libtards getting involved n politics and all the BLM BS . I hope Im wrong bt the state voted out Walker as governor last election. The legalize pot brought a lot of libs tot he polls . Im sure they will have some thing similar this time around as well like free shit or more unemployment

The convention will be a flop with the CV 19 BS .

Cops are sick of the liberals not letting them do there job . Much of the out lying areas that are not Madison and Milwauke are not liberal nor are there police .

This lazy fuck don't get off your ass to vote is going to hurt Trump . Just mail it in BS is perfect for lazy fuck liberals

TRX

Post by TRX »

They're a private organization holding their convention in an access-controlled venue that already has its own security, plus the city police outside. If they want moar security, they can ring up one of the companies that does that sort of thing.

I have a suspicion they expected all those cops and overtime were going to be "free", as in the taxpayers were going to be left holding the bill.

Gizzard

Post by Gizzard »

Lemme get this straight. The communists that run Houston told the Repubs that they could not have a convention because of covid.....but they are allowing the Commies to hold a convention in some other shithole?

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

1biggun wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:03 pm
The WI cops are not really on board with the mask order starting tomorrow state wide either . Most agency's are saying don't call them to report a violation call the Governors office. There not thrilled with Gov Evers.

The Madison cops just a had a vote of no confidence for the Madison Mayor after how shes handling the riots and crap. That's a huge slap in here face .

I suspect Trump will loose in WI this time around . Way to many young libtards getting involved n politics and all the BLM BS . I hope Im wrong bt the state voted out Walker as governor last election. The legalize pot brought a lot of libs tot he polls . Im sure they will have some thing similar this time around as well like free shit or more unemployment

The convention will be a flop with the CV 19 BS .

Cops are sick of the liberals not letting them do there job . Much of the out lying areas that are not Madison and Milwauke are not liberal nor are there police .

This lazy fuck don't get off your ass to vote is going to hurt Trump . Just mail it in BS is perfect for lazy fuck liberals
"Going to hurt Trump" .................are you fkn kiddin' ?

The fkn commies will be mass mailing the fraud vote direct from fkn Tianamen square for the Love of Christ........every corpse in America is going to vote , the fkn Zombie Apocalypse ain't got nuthin' on the BS coming up in November.
Those marxist bastards are gonna come up with new adjectives for "Crooked-ass, marxist fraud vote takeover "

We may be voting from the ROOFTOPS under Rule 7.62 yet............

jugrunner

Post by jugrunner »

Trump is actually building the wall in the wrong place .. ! .. Start one in NC, go up I-95 corridor get NY, West to MN. .. Then get the whole West coast from WA. down to S. Cal. .. Cut the funding and tell 'em to suck it .. !

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

jugrunner wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:33 am
Trump is actually building the wall in the wrong place .. ! .. Start one in NC, go up I-95 corridor get NY, West to MN. .. Then get the whole West coast from WA. down to S. Cal. .. Cut the funding and tell 'em to suck it .. !
There is no intelligence west of I-5.