Fauci Now Pushing People to Wear Goggles for the Scamdemic

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
kernelkrink

Re: Fauci Now Pushing People to Wear Goggles for the Scamdemic

Post by kernelkrink »

69Rebel wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:12 pm

There is an exemption for people with certain conditions. I have a condition.

You turn green when you get angry?

69Rebel

Post by 69Rebel »

kernelkrink wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:23 pm
69Rebel wrote:

You turn green when you get angry?
That's the one! :lol:

voron

Post by voron »

holy shit check this out

The Presbyterian church across my work was having a yard sale. Like they always do, in the basement.

not this time, today everything was outside, and fenced off, one entrance in, once out.

I always go to see what they have and often find cool little things- like beer glasses, fishing rods, etc.

I go in and INSTANTLY these 2 old bags with masks on block me. Another runs over and hands me a mask. Nope not happening - 1) we are OUTFUCKINGSIDE 2) I have a medical condition

2 more run over and literally start to force me out.

'Doenst matter, BISHOPS ORDERS" no mask no entry! now there were 5 of them blocking my entrance. I referred to the ADA and a preexisting medical condition, Hippa.....NOPE. they said they are under order and no mask- no entry

well FUCK you I said, guess you sheep wont get any of my money!

they were insane, like a bunch of gestapo guerrillas.

this stuff is getting more and more insane. Clown world
go fuck your mask

cavalryman

Post by cavalryman »

Man!

I just watched Jordan BAR B Q Fauci in a YT vid... Incredible... Little insignificant control freak god complex doctor wanna be jerk off got his politically motivated and lined pockets handed to him!

panzertruppe

Nac56

Post by Nac56 »

My grandpa supposedly has it, but its funny the test he got for it was 9 days ago and he wasnt sick.

cavalryman

Post by cavalryman »

Man!

I just watched Jordan BAR B Q Fauci in a YT vid... Incredible... Little insignificant control freak god complex doctor wanna be jerk off got his politically motivated and lined pockets handed to him!

panzertruppe

AKMStoy

Post by AKMStoy »

Wade2big wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:18 am
AKMStoy wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:55 pm
MissingSpiker wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:34 pm

WTF?

You do know that the CDC has said that asymptomatic carriers of the Covid19 virus are highly unlikely to be the ones spreading it, don't you?
Hehehe then you point to with a known pandemic going on we have infected persons that don't care and are spreading the virus. Back 3 or 4 months ago the number of infections were low. Then cloud the low mentality state persons thinking blah blah numbers are only because of testing. But back to if the person is sick feeling it they are spreading it. Of course there aren't any americans that don't care about the health and well being of other americans and would run around making everyone else sick. Yah right. Mostly it's persons that don't give a rats ass like the Texas representative Louie Gohmert refusing to wear a mask.

Say what you want to but the amount of persons with the virus and dead has climbed very high not even during flu season. It isn't like the flu.
The USA has gone from around 10,000 infected to about to break 5 million in a little while. It's a rat race of not giving a F'ing care about others. We have a government well known for that and now it appears the general personality of the public is the same. Meanwhile Wuhan said to be draconian has only 1,000 infected. But they lie and we die unhappy. We lie and die and we are happy to lie and die. Ought to be a government motto.

https://www.bing.com/covid/local/united ... orm=C19ANS
What a misinformed brainwashed faggot.
It's not a kindergarten pick sides game. It's simply the more you practice preventing the virus passing to you and others the safer everyone is. Although even though it is enjoyable for some persons to drunk drive not caring if it kills anyone go for it. If you feel it's your right to not care about others and family go for it.
Cry havoc let slip the dogs of war

Wade2big

Post by Wade2big »

AKMStoy wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:52 pm
Wade2big wrote:
AKMStoy wrote:

Hehehe then you point to with a known pandemic going on we have infected persons that don't care and are spreading the virus. Back 3 or 4 months ago the number of infections were low. Then cloud the low mentality state persons thinking blah blah numbers are only because of testing. But back to if the person is sick feeling it they are spreading it. Of course there aren't any americans that don't care about the health and well being of other americans and would run around making everyone else sick. Yah right. Mostly it's persons that don't give a rats ass like the Texas representative Louie Gohmert refusing to wear a mask.

Say what you want to but the amount of persons with the virus and dead has climbed very high not even during flu season. It isn't like the flu.
The USA has gone from around 10,000 infected to about to break 5 million in a little while. It's a rat race of not giving a F'ing care about others. We have a government well known for that and now it appears the general personality of the public is the same. Meanwhile Wuhan said to be draconian has only 1,000 infected. But they lie and we die unhappy. We lie and die and we are happy to lie and die. Ought to be a government motto.

It's not a kindergarten pick sides game. It's simply the more you practice preventing the virus passing to you and others the safer everyone is. Although even though it is enjoyable for some persons to drunk drive not caring if it kills anyone go for it. If you feel it's your right to not care about others and family go for it.
Another misinformed comment with no medical or scientific backing and right behind it a comment that is nothing more than liberal logic. Public masking to control a virus is not supported by science and can potentially increase spread which is in fact supported my science. Good grief people are fucking idiots.

bill3542

Post by bill3542 »

Wearing a Jason or Freddy Krueger mask in stores might be fun... but then you could have a situation with 20 seconds of hilarious laughter followed by 20 years of intense therapy, especially with toddlers or other small children.

Northwest 80D

Post by Northwest 80D »

AKyle wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:57 pm
Christopher67 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:45 pm
Fauci would be proud

COVID KAREN: Female Face Diaper Nazi Screams in Small Children’s Faces: ‘I Hope You All Die!’

https://www.theblaze.com/news/unhinged- ... -screams

Lol my wife would’ve slapped this old hag into another dimension if she yelled at my kids lol.
Mine too....

I wouldn't have laid a hand on her, but I imagine she'd have poured out of that mask like warm jello, and been running for her safe space, before I got done with her sorry ass....LOL....

And I don't give a damn that she's old, or female....In fact both mean she should know better, especially around kids, making her even more culpable for her lunacy.

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

Of course the Karens all hope that people not wearing masks die. If we DON'T die, then it means that they were wrong and really, really stupid and easily manipulated.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

FAUCI & some republicans squared off over protests maybe did spread this shit , based on 60+ days of the antifa assholes,BLM, snowflakes rioting , jamming mobs together all nite to riot,loot, burn , commit mayhem / anarchy
But FAUCI's non- response was: " I'm not going to opine about "curtailing" anything"
Meanwhile, you can't go to church, restaurants, bars, any group gatherings , BUT it's OKEY fkn Bueno to riot in mobs of thousands nite after nite , that won't have any spreading effect of any virus ,nah............that smug, smarmy little prick ought to get dropped off right deadcenter of some BLM /antifa mob of shitheels ............

AK Lone Eagle

Post by AK Lone Eagle »

nalioth wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:01 am
larryphoto wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:19 am
Why does it bother some of you if some of us wear mask? I've started wearing one at the start, when they told us not too and thought those listing to that advice was stupid. You dont want to wear one, I don't care, my N95 and N100 Mask which have been in my preps for the last 12 years will keep me safe from you.

PS, my best buddy got the China virus and I don't want it. Most of you would change you tunes if you lived in South Florida where I do, this shit be real.
You keep spinning your tale across the forum, but have you stopped bleating long enough to actually read the box your masks come in?

You're looking for the small print that says something to the effect of "not for medical use"
Here ya go, Nails. Member on another forum snapped the pic of the box of masks they were issued to wear at work.

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

madmanmccoy wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:23 am
FAUCI & some republicans squared off over protests maybe did spread this shit , based on 60+ days of the antifa assholes,BLM, snowflakes rioting , jamming mobs together all nite to riot,loot, burn , commit mayhem / anarchy
But FAUCI's non- response was: " I'm not going to opine about "curtailing" anything"
Meanwhile, you can't go to church, restaurants, bars, any group gatherings , BUT it's OKEY fkn Bueno to riot in mobs of thousands nite after nite , that won't have any spreading effect of any virus ,nah............that smug, smarmy little prick ought to get dropped off right deadcenter of some BLM /antifa mob of shitheels ............
Fauci (I refuse to refer to that quack as a doctor) really needs the Mussolini treatment (minus being shot dead before being strung-up by his heels and beat with clubs by an angry mob).

On a side not, is it true that he's now recommending people wear butt-plugs to prevent the ChiCom flu from infecting people through the anus?

riversidesports

Post by riversidesports »

Okay
Fauci's reasoning for Goggles is that along with the mouth and sinuses the eyes are mucosal tissue
wanna know what else is mucosa tissue ?
your asshole is lined with it and just as sure as you can propel infected droplets with a cough or sneeze you can do it with a hot juicy fart

So who here will be the first to plunge a ron jeremy sized fart plug up their shitter ?

See, its the same principle as wearing a mask
Masks DO NOT prevent infection
They maybe help prevent the infected from spreading it some what

another thing
once used ALL masks should be treated as biohazardous waste and that means incineration
nobody is doing that
CDC has issued no such guidelines

likely a vaccine will never be developed
if it were easy then we would have them for other carona viri like the common cold
Everyone EVERONE will eventually be exposed and some will die

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

OH NO , they WILL have a so-called "vaccine" simply because they "are working WARP SPEED " on the fkn thing & they want YOU & YOU & YOU to take WETF they come up with & shove it into YOUR viens, YOUR Kid's viens , whether it works or not [just another scam] & get your "I've been vaccinated" papers to present wherever the fuck they tell you to..................... they have YOU down, they ARE going to keep thier knee on YOUR neck.....and there won't be any nationwide protest & riots to say " WHITE,Conservative Lives matter , " oh no quite the opposite ............
Last edited by madmanmccoy on Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Porsche914ls6

Post by Porsche914ls6 »

What's next?

Full on astronaut suits with bubble helmets?

aardq

Post by aardq »

Fauci is 20 years past his retirement. He changed his mind more often that I change my socks. Never have liked him, and never believed or trusted him.

silverAKM

Post by silverAKM »

69Rebel wrote:
silverAKM wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:10 am
69Rebel wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:20 am
Well in places like WA state it's a $1k+ fine for not wearing a mask in public, which will mostly be levied on "non-POCs" AKA White folks there 69Reb.:|
Yeah Inslee said that(I have a deviated septum), but I still wouldn't trust the "authorities" not fining folks even with medical documentation.
"It's easier to fool people than it's to convince them they been fooled." Samuel Clemens(Mark Twain)
"Life is hard, life is even harder if you're stupid and lazy." Marion Morrison(John Wayne)
Black Rifles Matter!

Northwest 80D

Post by Northwest 80D »

AKMStoy wrote:
Wade2big wrote:
AKMStoy wrote:

You're right, it's not a kindergarten, pick sides game, it's an adult, use some common sense situation.

Unfortunately far too many of the adults are so ignorant they will happily give up their freedom, at the direction of their leaders, in a useless attempt to insure their safety.

About 5% of our population, or around 18,250,000 people in the US have allergies, from foods, to insect bites, etc. These allergies can kill any one of them, and are more lethal to those with other medical conditions.

In other statistics, around 300K people die each year due to obesity related issues.

Given all that, let me ask you this:. When your out to eat, do you expect the restaurant not to serve any nut related foods because of the people with allergies? Do you refrain from eating nut related foods because others have allergies? Do you limit your portion size because others have medical issues? Should bee keepers kill their hives off because a bee sting might kill someone?

I doubt you answer yes to any of those questions, because that's not how things work. Ultimately, people are responsible for themselves, that's it. Even so, you expect the vast majority of people to go out of their way to wear a useless, NON-MEDICAL device as a means to carry out a healthcare related mission. Why?

Let me throw some stats your way. I'm rounding a little here, but worldwide the economy was shut down over about .000002% of the population dieing. In the US that percentage is around .013%.

Granted death isn't the desired outcome from any situation, but what other instances can you name where this big of a fiasco was created over such a small percentage of people effected beyond the unconvince of a short sickness?

Finally, in reference to using NON-MEDICAL devices to deal with a healthcare related problem, answer me this.
If a company issued it's employees an N95 mask as a means of dealing with a virus....BEFORE this mess was turned into a political weapon, OSHA, MSHA, NIOSH, and every other alphabet agency tasked with worker safety would be charging that company with negligence, fining them out of existance, and filing criminal charges if an employee got sick. What makes this virus different than any other that's hit our shores in the past 200 years ?

As it stands, all of the studies that led to the regulations behind the actions I just mentioned have been thrown out the window. Why?

If you think about what I just said, use some common sense, and answer my questions as truthfully as possible, I think you'll finally begin to understand just how much you've been lied to by the 'experts', the MSM, certain politicians, who are all nothing but political hacks pushing the Leftist agenda.

In the end, let me be extremely blunt: You, and far too many others, really need to open your eyes and wake up....

69Rebel

Post by 69Rebel »

silverAKM wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:05 am
69Rebel wrote:
silverAKM wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:10 am

Well in places like WA state it's a $1k+ fine for not wearing a mask in public, which will mostly be levied on "non-POCs" AKA White folks there 69Reb.:|
Yeah Inslee said that(I have a deviated septum), but I still wouldn't trust the "authorities" not fining folks even with medical documentation.
Thus far in WA, there has been zero actual (like, with cops involved) enforcement.

boutcha

Post by boutcha »

madmanmccoy wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:21 am
OH NO , they WILL have a so-called "vaccine" simply because they "are working WARP SPEED " on the fkn thing & they want YOU & YOU & YOU to take WETF they come up with & shove it into YOUR viens, YOUR Kid's viens , whether it works or not [just another scam] & get your "I've been vaccinated" papers to present wherever the fuck they tell you to..................... they have YOU down, they ARE going to keep thier knee on YOUR neck.....and there won't be any nationwide protest & riots to say " WHITE,Conservative Lives matter , " oh no quite the opposite ............
And most here will roll up that sleeve.
HOW CAN THE LEFT LEAD A COUNTRY THEY HATE?

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Northwest 80D wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:08 am
AKMStoy wrote:
Wade2big wrote:

You're right, it's not a kindergarten, pick sides game, it's an adult, use some common sense situation.

Unfortunately far too many of the adults are so ignorant they will happily give up their freedom, at the direction of their leaders, in a useless attempt to insure their safety.

About 5% of our population, or around 18,250,000 people in the US have allergies, from foods, to insect bites, etc. These allergies can kill any one of them, and are more lethal to those with other medical conditions.

In other statistics, around 300K people die each year due to obesity related issues.

Given all that, let me ask you this:. When your out to eat, do you expect the restaurant not to serve any nut related foods because of the people with allergies? Do you refrain from eating nut related foods because others have allergies? Do you limit your portion size because others have medical issues? Should bee keepers kill their hives off because a bee sting might kill someone?

I doubt you answer yes to any of those questions, because that's not how things work. Ultimately, people are responsible for themselves, that's it. Even so, you expect the vast majority of people to go out of their way to wear a useless, NON-MEDICAL device as a means to carry out a healthcare related mission. Why?

Let me throw some stats your way. I'm rounding a little here, but worldwide the economy was shut down over about .000002% of the population dieing. In the US that percentage is around .013%.

Granted death isn't the desired outcome from any situation, but what other instances can you name where this big of a fiasco was created over such a small percentage of people effected beyond the unconvince of a short sickness?

Finally, in reference to using NON-MEDICAL devices to deal with a healthcare related problem, answer me this.
If a company issued it's employees an N95 mask as a means of dealing with a virus....BEFORE this mess was turned into a political weapon, OSHA, MSHA, NIOSH, and every other alphabet agency tasked with worker safety would be charging that company with negligence, fining them out of existance, and filing criminal charges if an employee got sick. What makes this virus different than any other that's hit our shores in the past 200 years ?

As it stands, all of the studies that led to the regulations behind the actions I just mentioned have been thrown out the window. Why?

If you think about what I just said, use some common sense, and answer my questions as truthfully as possible, I think you'll finally begin to understand just how much you've been lied to by the 'experts', the MSM, certain politicians, who are all nothing but political hacks pushing the Leftist agenda.

In the end, let me be extremely blunt: You, and far too many others, really need to open your eyes and wake up....
" What makes this virus different than any other that's hit our shores in the past 200 years ?
As it stands, all of the studies that led to the regulations behind the actions I just mentioned have been thrown out the window. Why? "

What makes this virus different ?
Because this is the one the marxists decided to use , to gin up all thier BSrestrictions, to crash our econoomy with , to attack DJT with & derail his successful turn around of the kenyan's disastrous campaign of "fundamental change" & to enable thier thug army ,antifa/BLM-snowflake cannonfodder imbeciles to spread what little virus there is into a contagious mess for "round 2" so they can demand "mail in voter fraud " .............and we laid down for every fkn bit of it [ yes I condemn myself in there too]
The time is NOW to resist every stinkin' restriction & invasion of OUR GOD-given RIGHTS to Freedom & privacy , in every way we can think of...

Northwest 80D

Post by Northwest 80D »

madmanmccoy wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:44 pm
Northwest 80D wrote:
AKMStoy wrote:

" What makes this virus different than any other that's hit our shores in the past 200 years ?
As it stands, all of the studies that led to the regulations behind the actions I just mentioned have been thrown out the window. Why? "

Because this is the one the marxists decided to use , to gin up all thier BSrestrictions, to crash our econoomy with , to attack DJT with & derail his successful turn around of the kenyan's disastrous campaign of "fundamental change" & to enable thier thug army ,antifa/BLM-snowflake cannonfodder imbeciles to spread what little virus there is into a contagious mess for "round 2" so they can demand "mail in voter fraud " .............and we laid down for every fkn bit of it [ yes I condemn myself in there too]
The time is NOW to resist every stinkin' restriction & invasion of OUR GOD-given RIGHTS to Freedom & privacy , in every way we can think of...
Exactly.

There is a meme in the politically incorrect thread about wearing masks that I'm going to try to get printed out and start hanging around, like Steve did the flyers on Northram.
Basically we've got to start being proactive and get the message out that the masks are essentially worthless, and always have been, based on the very science the Left keeps pushing.

Hell, Bidens got new ads out pushing them, and talking about listening to the scientists. If we can get the facts out to the masses, it'll enlighten them, and also show that Biden for the fool he is.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Northwest 80D wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:04 pm
madmanmccoy wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:44 pm
Northwest 80D wrote:

Exactly.

There is a meme in the politically incorrect thread about wearing masks that I'm going to try to get printed out and start hanging around, like Steve did the flyers on Northram.
Basically we've got to start being proactive and get the message out that the masks are essentially worthless, and always have been, based on the very science the Left keeps pushing.

Hell, Bidens got new ads out pushing them, and talking about listening to the scientists. If we can get the facts out to the masses, it'll enlighten them, and also show that Biden for the fool he is.
ANY &EVERYTHING helps, I try to stir fokls up wherever I go , there's ALOT of discontent out there & alot of people fed up with dem BS......if we could get it organized & motivated the left would be in deep $#!+.....