Fauci Now Pushing People to Wear Goggles for the Scamdemic

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Christopher67

Re: Fauci Now Pushing People to Wear Goggles for the Scamdemic

Post by Christopher67 »

Fauci would be proud

COVID KAREN: Female Face Diaper Nazi Screams in Small Children’s Faces: ‘I Hope You All Die!’

https://www.theblaze.com/news/unhinged- ... -screams

AKyle

Post by AKyle »

Christopher67 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:45 pm
Fauci would be proud

COVID KAREN: Female Face Diaper Nazi Screams in Small Children’s Faces: ‘I Hope You All Die!’

https://www.theblaze.com/news/unhinged- ... -screams

Lol my wife would’ve slapped this old hag into another dimension if she yelled at my kids lol.

voron

Post by voron »

fucking sheep. Crazy, ignorant, retarded, uninformed, uneducated sheep
go fuck your mask

Ram Rod

Post by Ram Rod »

Maybe those laser safety goggles?

AK Lone Eagle

Post by AK Lone Eagle »

AKMStoy

Post by AKMStoy »

MissingSpiker wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:34 pm
AKMStoy wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:07 pm
Funniest part is there are way more persons with the virus and spreading it than in the hospitals where the doctors and nurses all wear masks, face shieelds gloves and protective clothes. Some of those hospital workers still catch the virus from foul ups or having to work closely with patients. The told to quarantine persons mostly stay out of public but I highly doubt all of them do. Just the persons asystematic for 2 weeks that don't know they have the virus while spreading it running around I figure is higher than hospitalized patients.

Just one big cluster f' in america. Seems the bright side is every american can have their own weapon of mass destruction :) Stupid but true.
WTF?

You do know that the CDC has said that asymptomatic carriers of the Covid19 virus are highly unlikely to be the ones spreading it, don't you?
Hehehe then you point to with a known pandemic going on we have infected persons that don't care and are spreading the virus. Back 3 or 4 months ago the number of infections were low. Then cloud the low mentality state persons thinking blah blah numbers are only because of testing. But back to if the person is sick feeling it they are spreading it. Of course there aren't any americans that don't care about the health and well being of other americans and would run around making everyone else sick. Yah right. Mostly it's persons that don't give a rats ass like the Texas representative Louie Gohmert refusing to wear a mask.

Say what you want to but the amount of persons with the virus and dead has climbed very high not even during flu season. It isn't like the flu.
The USA has gone from around 10,000 infected to about to break 5 million in a little while. It's a rat race of not giving a F'ing care about others. We have a government well known for that and now it appears the general personality of the public is the same. Meanwhile Wuhan said to be draconian has only 1,000 infected. But they lie and we die unhappy. We lie and die and we are happy to lie and die. Ought to be a government motto.

https://www.bing.com/covid/local/united ... orm=C19ANS
Cry havoc let slip the dogs of war

Savage11

Post by Savage11 »

Japanese rain goggles?

Cava3r4

Post by Cava3r4 »

wear scuba gear

Wade2big

Post by Wade2big »

AKMStoy wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:55 pm
MissingSpiker wrote:
AKMStoy wrote:
Funniest part is there are way more persons with the virus and spreading it than in the hospitals where the doctors and nurses all wear masks, face shieelds gloves and protective clothes. Some of those hospital workers still catch the virus from foul ups or having to work closely with patients. The told to quarantine persons mostly stay out of public but I highly doubt all of them do. Just the persons asystematic for 2 weeks that don't know they have the virus while spreading it running around I figure is higher than hospitalized patients.

Just one big cluster f' in america. Seems the bright side is every american can have their own weapon of mass destruction :) Stupid but true.
WTF?

You do know that the CDC has said that asymptomatic carriers of the Covid19 virus are highly unlikely to be the ones spreading it, don't you?
Hehehe then you point to with a known pandemic going on we have infected persons that don't care and are spreading the virus. Back 3 or 4 months ago the number of infections were low. Then cloud the low mentality state persons thinking blah blah numbers are only because of testing. But back to if the person is sick feeling it they are spreading it. Of course there aren't any americans that don't care about the health and well being of other americans and would run around making everyone else sick. Yah right. Mostly it's persons that don't give a rats ass like the Texas representative Louie Gohmert refusing to wear a mask.

Say what you want to but the amount of persons with the virus and dead has climbed very high not even during flu season. It isn't like the flu.
The USA has gone from around 10,000 infected to about to break 5 million in a little while. It's a rat race of not giving a F'ing care about others. We have a government well known for that and now it appears the general personality of the public is the same. Meanwhile Wuhan said to be draconian has only 1,000 infected. But they lie and we die unhappy. We lie and die and we are happy to lie and die. Ought to be a government motto.

What a misinformed brainwashed faggot.

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

AKMStoy wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:55 pm
MissingSpiker wrote:
AKMStoy wrote:

WTF?

It's obvious that you believe everything that the MSM and CDC have been spewing, don't you? The CDC has admitted repeatedly that they've falsely inflated the numbers by a vast margin all across the board. Is the ChiCom flu as contagious as the common cold? Yes. Is the ChiCom flu more deadly than the common cold? No. If you want to believe otherwise, that's your business. Just do us all a favor and keep your beliefs and yourself under your bed. I'm told that the ChiCom flu can't find you if you're hiding under your bed.

meltblown

Post by meltblown »

I thought there was a midget hookers and blow thread getting pregnant and missed it. That ole fauchi dude is one strange ass yankee. Them ole new yawkers love that accent and the sheep herder mintelapathy. He gets to be on the outer circle for a few minutes. Finally he hit the big time. What a dweeb. We are truly done. I don't think midget hookers can remove one's gun rights though. I'll have a Miller Lite instead :mrgreen:
Last edited by meltblown on Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

larryphoto

Post by larryphoto »

Why does it bother some of you if some of us wear mask? I've started wearing one at the start, when they told us not too and thought those listing to that advice was stupid. You dont want to wear one, I don't care, my N95 and N100 Mask which have been in my preps for the last 12 years will keep me safe from you.

PS, my best buddy got the China virus and I don't want it. Most of you would change you tunes if you lived in South Florida where I do, this shit be real.

Ol Okie

Post by Ol Okie »

I’ll get started on that tomorrow!!! Thank you bro!!

Lsmurphy

Post by Lsmurphy »

larryphoto wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:19 am
Why does it bother some of you if some of us wear mask? I've started wearing one at the start, when they told us not too and thought those listing to that advice was stupid. You dont want to wear one, I don't care, my N95 and N100 Mask which have been in my preps for the last 12 years will keep me safe from you.

PS, my best buddy got the China virus and I don't want it. Most of you would change you tunes if you lived in South Florida where I do, this shit be real.
You realize you WILL be exposed to the virus, right?

If not now........later.

But you WILL!

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

larryphoto wrote:

You keep spinning your tale across the forum, but have you stopped bleating long enough to actually read the box your masks come in?

You're looking for the small print that says something to the effect of "not for medical use"

greasemonkoid

Post by greasemonkoid »

I haven't worn a mask yet, and don't intend to. I may have to take my business to less convenient avenues, but I only shop at consumer friendly stores, not tyrant friendly ones. Wearing a mask in itself isn't a big deal, the principal is. In submitting to the overlords of your life, you are sacrificing your liberties for (false) security - that is the "slippery slope". And as predicted, face/eye shields next, then ultimately straight jackets to follow?

It is my belief that the diehard mask wearers will take the magic inoculation (because they're told to).
...And pay a dear price for it later.

On another note - it's well worth the at-home D3 test kit to see just how much one really needs to hit the optimal level. Most of the "recommended" intake figures are severely deficient.

69Rebel

Post by 69Rebel »

69Rebel

Post by 69Rebel »

silverAKM

Post by silverAKM »

69Rebel wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:20 am
Well in places like WA state it's a $1k+ fine for not wearing a mask in public, which will mostly be levied on "non-POCs" AKA White folks there 69Reb.:|
"It's easier to fool people than it's to convince them they been fooled." Samuel Clemens(Mark Twain)
"Life is hard, life is even harder if you're stupid and lazy." Marion Morrison(John Wayne)
Black Rifles Matter!

timhogan427

Post by timhogan427 »

A J wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:45 am
I’m gonna start wearing a beanie with a spinning propeller on top to blow the virus away.

omfg lmfao! i literally said this a couple weeks at work. make it work like a fidget spinner when your nervous about the virus and it will low away all your woes. lmao

voron

Post by voron »

69Rebel wrote:
I think you won the internet today :lol: :lol: :lol:
go fuck your mask

c0dy33

Post by c0dy33 »

Yeah, Fauxchi needs to be fired yesterday. Just saw his back-and-forth with Rep. Jordan.

69Rebel

Post by 69Rebel »

silverAKM wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:10 am
69Rebel wrote:
Well in places like WA state it's a $1k+ fine for not wearing a mask in public, which will mostly be levied on "non-POCs" AKA White folks there 69Reb.:|
There is an exemption for people with certain conditions. I have a condition.
Last edited by 69Rebel on Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

voron

Post by voron »

larryphoto wrote:

wow dude. Ii usually tend to agree with you but goddamn you really dont have the grasp on what is now a beaten dead horse of a situation we are in
go fuck your mask