Fauci Now Pushing People to Wear Goggles for the Scamdemic

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Christopher67

Fauci Now Pushing People to Wear Goggles for the Scamdemic

Post by Christopher67 »

Holy Sh!t, its getting crazier lol. Goggles to along with your M95 mask. :lol:

https://nationalfile.com/fauci-now-pus ... camdemic/

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fauci-su ... onavirus

Dr. Anthony Fauci to @DrJAshton: "If you have goggles or an eye shield, you should use it. It's not universally recommended, but if you really want to be complete, you should probably use it if you can." https://t.co/3B7YOTueKi pic.twitter.com/ROjmoqUS4n

— ABC News Live (@ABCNewsLive) July 29, 2020

Last edited by Christopher67 on Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MI redneck

Re: Fauci Now Pushing People to Wear Goggles for the Scamdemic

Post by MI redneck »

What's next outt'a this quack, a string of garlic around your neck? :roll:

AK-104

Post by AK-104 »

I’m gonna start wearing a welding hood, neoprene gloves, and a condom. I’ll leave my meat hanging out of my pants just to let everyone know that I am being safe.

Christopher67

Post by Christopher67 »

AK-104 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:34 pm
I’m gonna start wearing a welding hood, neoprene gloves, and a condom. I’ll leave my meat hanging out of my pants just to let everyone know that I am being safe.
HAHA! This is my new sig quote. :lol: :lol:

MIG*7.62

Post by MIG*7.62 »

Christopher67

Post by Christopher67 »

MIG*7.62 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:40 pm

HAHA! I laughed out loud. :lol:

Porcupine

Post by Porcupine »

Speechless.

ColonelKorn

Post by ColonelKorn »

AK-104 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:34 pm
I have a welding hood that I painted to look like a minion.
I like the way you talk.....mmhmm.

Ram Rod

Post by Ram Rod »

Fucking retards

I saw a guy wearing a full face shield in a Dollar General the other day.
I had the urge to bounce his head off the shelves in front of him a few times.
Does that make me a bad person?

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

YES,seen a few of these dickheads too mask, face shield & gloves...sad thing about all of it is.....they vote....... :evil:

bigrog210

Post by bigrog210 »

Ram Rod wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:12 am
Fucking retards

Bwahahaha.

kernelkrink

Post by kernelkrink »

I need to get me one of these, googles and a mask! Anyone know where I can get a stuffed Raccoon with laser blaster to strap to my shoulder?

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

The quack Fauci (I refuse to refer to him as a doctor), needs to get the Mussolini treatment, only without being shot dead prior to being strung-up by his heels and beat with clubs.

Ram Rod

Post by Ram Rod »

bigrog210 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:33 am
Ram Rod wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:12 am
Fucking retards

Bwahahaha.
I mean just to test out the level of protection it might give to the guy. Ya know?

Ol Okie

Post by Ol Okie »

This stuff just ran through my church like a whirlwind. It put 2 old people in the hospital and so far has laid 8 more down for a week. I hope its over but who knows. Mostly it’s just severe flu stuff. The hospital cases were an old married couple. Whom I spent quite a bit of time with b4 it got bad. Both have other health issues. Im totally loaded up with vitamin C and B12. So far I’m non symptomatic. It’s been over a week since I was exposed so I’m feeling pretty good about not getting it.
I’m not worried about catching it as much as having to miss work. I’m extremely busy right now and I don’t need or want a weeks unpaid vacation sleeping on my couch :mrgreen:

A J

Post by A J »

I’m gonna start wearing a beanie with a spinning propeller on top to blow the virus away.

MIG*7.62

Post by MIG*7.62 »

We should all buy Trump mask and wear those when have to.
Although, I just refuse to currently and give them a look and say "condition" if they say something about mask

TangoUniform

Post by TangoUniform »

Regardless if it's August in Tennessee, I'll go full Plague Doctor on their asses!

Battlewagon

Post by Battlewagon »

I have been going plague doctor for bout 2 weeks now when I have no other choice but to enter a mask requires business. The results have been awesome.

Lagavulin62

Post by Lagavulin62 »

You know this guy has advised wearing masks at home and if I'm not mistaken even advised celibacy? This guy and his millions of followers are flat out whackos.

AKMStoy

Post by AKMStoy »

Funniest part is there are way more persons with the virus and spreading it than in the hospitals where the doctors and nurses all wear masks, face shieelds gloves and protective clothes. Some of those hospital workers still catch the virus from foul ups or having to work closely with patients. The told to quarantine persons mostly stay out of public but I highly doubt all of them do. Just the persons asystematic for 2 weeks that don't know they have the virus while spreading it running around I figure is higher than hospitalized patients.

Just one big cluster f' in america. Seems the bright side is every american can have their own weapon of mass destruction :) Stupid but true.

Watched a video of a marathon runner that didn't think much of virus till she got sick and now over 2 months later still sick from how the virus left her body she says she won't think that way again. Blood clots, heart problems, headaches, weak with not endurance and many other. Like always it's all fun and games till it gets you.

Anybody hear from the guy on here that said he caught it?
Cry havoc let slip the dogs of war

MissingSpiker

Post by MissingSpiker »

AKMStoy wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:07 pm
Funniest part is there are way more persons with the virus and spreading it than in the hospitals where the doctors and nurses all wear masks, face shieelds gloves and protective clothes. Some of those hospital workers still catch the virus from foul ups or having to work closely with patients. The told to quarantine persons mostly stay out of public but I highly doubt all of them do. Just the persons asystematic for 2 weeks that don't know they have the virus while spreading it running around I figure is higher than hospitalized patients.

Just one big cluster f' in america. Seems the bright side is every american can have their own weapon of mass destruction :) Stupid but true.
WTF?

You do know that the CDC has said that asymptomatic carriers of the Covid19 virus are highly unlikely to be the ones spreading it, don't you?

oldsalt

Post by oldsalt »

MissingSpiker wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:34 pm
AKMStoy wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:07 pm

WTF?

You do know that the CDC has said that asymptomatic carriers of the Covid19 virus are highly unlikely to be the ones spreading it, don't you?
The CDC has said a lot of shit, much of it contradictory, depending on the intended audience.

Evidence Supporting Transmission of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 While Presymptomatic or Asymptomatic

Nathan W. FurukawaComments to Author , John T. Brooks, and Jeremy Sobel
Author affiliations: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/7/ ... 0develop).

voron

Post by voron »

both of these articles are bulletproof

“The virus is gone for now. It will probably come back in winter, but it won’t be a second wave, but just a cold. Those young and healthy people who currently walk around with a mask on their faces would be better off wearing a helmet instead, because the risk of something falling on their head is greater than that of getting a serious case of Covid-19.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/expl ... e-but-fear

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/expl ... ar-part-ii
go fuck your mask

RockyTop1911

Post by RockyTop1911 »

Ol Okie wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:38 am
This stuff just ran through my church like a whirlwind. It put 2 old people in the hospital and so far has laid 8 more down for a week. I hope its over but who knows. Mostly it’s just severe flu stuff. The hospital cases were an old married couple. Whom I spent quite a bit of time with b4 it got bad. Both have other health issues. Im totally loaded up with vitamin C and B12. So far I’m non symptomatic. It’s been over a week since I was exposed so I’m feeling pretty good about not getting it.
I’m not worried about catching it as much as having to miss work. I’m extremely busy right now and I don’t need or want a weeks unpaid vacation sleeping on my couch :mrgreen:
Add some Vitamin D3(5000 IUs) and Zinc. Vitamin D most important.