No Contact with Lefty Family members

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
INDY K

Re: No Contact with Lefty Family members

Post by INDY K »

Lost my aunt and whoever else wants to open their mouth with Anti Trump talk etc. I let them know it while looking deep in their eyes.

And I dont care AT ALL.

After seeing my dad on his death bed I know what matters to me and what doesn’t.

FUCKING AMERICA!
LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!
Last edited by INDY K on Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ohlongarm

Post by ohlongarm »

ba ba booey wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:26 pm
Many of my family (not in my house) have gone completely Libtard and have been for some time. Every other word I heard was related to some msm "story" that painted Trump as the biggest meanie head to ever walk the earth.

I got sick and tired of it. I cut contact with an explanation that the msm=dnc=blm and that money is surely being funneled to Antifa and that all of the above were attempting insurrection. I'm sure it did little to no good as their minds are made up. I just couldn't listen to it anymore.

I essentially cut myself off from family. Who here can relate?
I changed my will over close family members that hated Trump,no lefty will get one cent,tough decision but made ,over and done with.Niece,and her husband get all when we're gone. 200% conservatives country folks both educators.Grandsons,and daughters NADA!

jugrunner

Post by jugrunner »

Have no family .. Have few problems other than declining health due to age .. Lucky I guess .. !

hinkak

Post by hinkak »

Ahhh, the single women in the Raleigh/Durham area...

Have completely lost their sh$t.... and they are Virtual Signaling the F out their dating profiles... Of course they are social distancing and all that nonsense.... I'm sure the Poly commies are still doing their debauchery every night... One way I guage the Liberal Hysteria is to observe their dating profiles and the changes over the past couple of years... Their anger has been building for years and what is happening today is NO surprise...

They have been screaming "NO Police" etc way before the recent events... No Republicans... No Trump Supporters... No Hunters (much more rarely) and my favorite... I'm white but I prefer that you're not. The Psych-ops has been very effective...

The one positive note is that since July 4th a lot of women seem to be more aggressively trying to meet a man... zoom dates, chatting etc but at least somewhat breaking free... and as a Strong Physically fit man I have noticed the increased attention.

swohfal

Post by swohfal »

I'd send any lefty family member's info to negro street gangs via WorldstarHipHop and other sites to do with as they will, with the implication those named have lots of stuff to steal and are "racist" and let the chips fall where they may. The survivors might just become conservatives. :twisted:

Travish

Post by Travish »

silverAKM wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:33 am
Travish wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:07 am
You think you got it rough.

Try dating in this environment. Use to be you avoided politics and religion when you meet someone. Now the first thing you need to say is “so, did you vote for Trump”? That weeds em out really quick. Like throw a $20 on the restaurant table and walk out kind of quick.
Interesting, I've always that your avatar was a pic of you and mrs. Travish.
No, just my girlfriend. Long ex husband story there. Caught him with the kids teacher. Him and the brothers run a funeral home. Eww.

History

Post by History »

Talk about getting "Woke". I don't blame you at all and I will do the same depending on how my kids view the world. I had an older friend who's now dead say he had already given his three kids a million each. He said two of them wasted it as soon as they got it. He said those two will not get another penny. Sometimes a shitbag gets or doesn't get what they deserve. :shock:
ohlongarm wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:04 pm
ba ba booey wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:26 pm
Many of my family (not in my house) have gone completely Libtard and have been for some time. Every other word I heard was related to some msm "story" that painted Trump as the biggest meanie head to ever walk the earth.

I got sick and tired of it. I cut contact with an explanation that the msm=dnc=blm and that money is surely being funneled to Antifa and that all of the above were attempting insurrection. I'm sure it did little to no good as their minds are made up. I just couldn't listen to it anymore.

I essentially cut myself off from family. Who here can relate?
I changed my will over close family members that hated Trump,no lefty will get one cent,tough decision but made ,over and done with.Niece,and her husband get all when we're gone. 200% conservatives country folks both educators.Grandsons,and daughters NADA!

Gator Monroe

Post by Gator Monroe »

We need to get in the faces of our “ Socially Liberal” or “ True Liberal” friends& Family & Co Workers and impart to them there are TWO CHOICES in November .

medicmike

Post by medicmike »

My mom has gone full Seattle leftist...we have had some very "animated" discussions on politics. We have agreed to not discuss it in the interest of family unity. Everyone else in the fam is solidly on the right.

silverAKM

Post by silverAKM »

Travish wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:31 pm
silverAKM wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:33 am
Travish wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:07 am
You think you got it rough.

Try dating in this environment. Use to be you avoided politics and religion when you meet someone. Now the first thing you need to say is “so, did you vote for Trump”? That weeds em out really quick. Like throw a $20 on the restaurant table and walk out kind of quick.
Interesting, I've always that your avatar was a pic of you and mrs. Travish.
No, just my girlfriend. Long ex husband story there. Caught him with the kids teacher. Him and the brothers run a funeral home. Eww.
Ah, gotcha there Travish.
"It's easier to fool people than it's to convince them they been fooled." Samuel Clemens(Mark Twain)
"Life is hard, life is even harder if you're stupid and lazy." Marion Morrison(John Wayne)
Black Rifles Matter!