No Contact with Lefty Family members

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
ba ba booey

No Contact with Lefty Family members

Post by ba ba booey »

Many of my family (not in my house) have gone completely Libtard and have been for some time. Every other word I heard was related to some msm "story" that painted Trump as the biggest meanie head to ever walk the earth.

I got sick and tired of it. I cut contact with an explanation that the msm=dnc=blm and that money is surely being funneled to Antifa and that all of the above were attempting insurrection. I'm sure it did little to no good as their minds are made up. I just couldn't listen to it anymore.

I essentially cut myself off from family. Who here can relate?

Ron_Swanson

Re: No Contact with Lefty Family members

Post by Ron_Swanson »

They are going to die anyway in the upcoming civil war. Fuck em.

History

Post by History »

I spoke with an old fellow the other night who was my old supervisor who I really really liked. I figured he had seen the light that democrats are not democrats anymore but nope, he's still drinking the shit up. He's a smart dude and just the other night I asked my wife, "is there anything we're missing"? Not that we can see. I know there's plenty of republicans who are complete pieces of shit but the democrats are lieing sacks of shit willing to give away everything you have to remain in power. I still like my old supervisor but he's a fucking moron as far as politics go. Family members,,, we all have some who are morons as well.

Obstreperous

Post by Obstreperous »

Its a shame that Family a Friends are so divided but its hard to interact with stupid people. I am lucky that most of my family are big time conservatives and I'm thousands of miles from them anyhow. I won't have friends that are the essentially the enemy because I would have to shoot them when SHTF

Yuri Bezmenov

Post by Yuri Bezmenov »

I cut my ties with libshit family, too. Same has happened to several of my friends. One friend says he'll "never forgive the MSM" for what they did to his parents. My uncle thinks Trump is a "dictator". I tried explaining to him that the Founders of this country set up a government that made being a dictator virtually impossible (too bad it didn't stop sprawling, oppressive bureaucracy) but he wasn't having it.

"SCRONALD BLORMPF MUST GO!"

def90

Post by def90 »

I don't have any family members that are straight out obnoxious lefties so I'm grateful for that.. plenty of friends and acquaintences though. I learned about 10 years ago to cut the cord on anything that made life shittier tban it needs to be so I've adopted the slow to hire quick to fire mindset when it comes to jack asses and annoying people that don't equate to a net positive in life.

BillT

Post by BillT »

All these stories are tragic. I am so sorry for you.

MURKY1911

Post by MURKY1911 »

Anti Americans. You dont want anything to do with them.

ba ba booey

Post by ba ba booey »

MURKY1911 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:55 pm
Anti Americans. You dont want anything to do with them.
The last thing I sent was a picture of a bumper sticker.... "America, Love it or Leave it"

MURKY1911

Post by MURKY1911 »

Ask a lefty about the constitution and how long it is and whats in it. 9 out of 10 have never even looked at it let alone read it.

You can play a funny on them and just ask how many days it took them to read it lol. (its 38 pamphlet size pages, it takes 20 min to read it)
They will say "a couple days" and then you know they are typical lying lefties. Or they will just admit they haven't bothered..

Remind them that it is the United States Constitution. The country they live in...

Ram Rod

Post by Ram Rod »

Fuck 'em.
My sister and my three nieces disowned me when they went full retard and finding out that I voted for Trump.

Fuck 'em

Then fuck 'em again

Fuck them until they're a bloody pile of shit in the corner of a room.
Then piss on them

hinkak

Post by hinkak »

I'll gripe;

Even though I studied History I had never voted in a presidential election... "if voting really mattered, they wouldn't let us do it". Besides I lived in Connecticut. In 2014 I started seeing the evil for what it is... and my hometown which had been ranked the number 1 small city to raise a family in the late 80's has become a Leftist Hotspot...

My political talk started with my 32 year old sister in 2016 smiling and talking about something pivoting to.... "oh you like guns, that means you're a Trump Supporter" and a snarl. My other sister is a liberal too, both have their Masters etc, better students than me but functionally retarded... wouldn't even admit that she was a Liberal... at least to me.

Long story short I had to cut off both of my sisters by 2018 because of how they fed off of each other, crap going on in their life... now I hear its much much worse because of $$$$... both have big houses in Liberal shitholes...

They are drowning victims, you're crazy if you help.

BillT

Post by BillT »

So sad.

hinkak

Post by hinkak »

BillT wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:11 am
So sad.
Why don't you help solve global warming and go room temp

def90

Post by def90 »

DABTL.. and people think sigiloso was bad..

Specz

Post by Specz »

As you can see by the ones in this thread, they are too stupid to realize they aren't relevant and will be the chaff that will be shed first.

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

I'm fortunate that my family and in-laws are pretty much of the same mind I am, with the exception of my son-in-law's sister and her boyfriend. To their credit, they're at least willing to have a meaningful discourse; although I doubt they'll ever really change their minds, and I know I won't change mine.

BillT

Post by BillT »

I always had family first. You need to do that now.

VALMET_M76

Post by VALMET_M76 »

Pretty much every 4 years we find out that about 1 out of every 2 people is an idiot.

For those of you that have split families over this shit, somebody somewhere married wrong.

turbothis

Post by turbothis »

i recently lost my aunt and cousin on facebook :(
they live in san jose area.....

Myktv

Post by Myktv »

Lost most of my friends and family after the election.

Claymore

Post by Claymore »

Contact with Lefty family?

My own sister no longer really talks to me...

We are clicking closer to civil war, I don't need backstabbers in my life

Babalu

Post by Babalu »

I’ve got a couple of examples. A good friend of mine who’ve I’ve been friends with for 40 years has worked his way up to president of a large local trade union. I’ve hunted and target shot with him, fished, rode Harleys and partied hard back in the day. But he is so anti Republican I can’t hardly stand to be around him any more. He’s drank the Union kool aid for so long, he’s beyond help.
I also live in an area with a large Irish Catholic population. They are die hard dems. My insurance agent is among them. I was talking to him in early March right before the WuFlu hit and all he kept talking about was Trump cut this and he screwed over this. They really believe their party is still run by JFK and it’s being dissed by the R’s.
There is no changing their views.

Ram Rod

Post by Ram Rod »

Myktv wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:23 am
Lost most of my friends and family after the election.
It's okay bro. I've kinda looked at it as a blessing actually. I've saved a lot of $$ on Christmas and birthday gifts and fucking cards. That and quit smoking a few years ago and I'm rolling in saved $$ FTW!
Now buying ammo, magazines, and lottery tickets! 8-)

Specz

Post by Specz »

Babalu wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:45 am
I’ve got a couple of examples. A good friend of mine who’ve I’ve been friends with for 40 years has worked his way up to president of a large local trade union. I’ve hunted and target shot with him, fished, rode Harleys and partied hard back in the day. But he is so anti Republican I can’t hardly stand to be around him any more. He’s drank the Union kool aid for so long, he’s beyond help.
I also live in an area with a large Irish Catholic population. They are die hard dems. My insurance agent is among them. I was talking to him in early March right before the WuFlu hit and all he kept talking about was Trump cut this and he screwed over this. They really believe their party is still run by JFK and it’s being dissed by the R’s.
There is no changing their views.
This is really the problem, most Democrats don't really understand/see how far left the Dems went. Used to be healthy to have different views, now its downright dangerous as commie as the Dems have gone. Oh well I guess, let's do this.