I Miss My Akfiles

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
TheGreek!

Re: I Miss My Akfiles

Post by TheGreek! »

Invictus77 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:37 pm

The FAL side of the fence is more than ready for the AK guys to go back to their safe space too!

Sorry AK guys, I stumbled across this photo and could not resist. It came from the uber, super secret site that Jen set up for the FAL guys :twisted:

Really, I suspect we have all gained a few trolls on this temp site that came from neither side, but???

That's funny and all but the reality of it is more like this: :twisted:

FALfiles:

AKfiles:

Happiness, is a road, lined with wooden crosses with liberals nailed to them

Jen
Site Admin

Post by Jen »

Hang tight guys, we're almost there.. We've entirely switched board software, migrated a YUGE database, attachments, feedback system, etc.. I had planned on doing this in August or Sept when I had a little down time and could focus on upgrades and such, unfortunately the hack happened combined with covid and an insane work schedule. Patience, the new board is well worth the wait.

Deerhurst

Post by Deerhurst »

Greek, I'm down for Klingon shenanigans!

Jen, looking forward to it! The FAL guys seem cool and allow us AK guys to go nuts, as we usually do. I'm ready to get rid of the toll scum but it is fun tormenting them, watching then scramble and fail over and over. They haven't seemed to figure out the definition of insanity. We love insanity!
|5.56x45|5.45x39|7.62x39|9x19|7.62x25| and others I've forgotten..

CajnDave

Post by CajnDave »

Invictus77 wrote:
recon-1 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:52 pm
This is killing most of us full time AK Filers. :x
The FAL side of the fence is more than ready for the AK guys to go back to their safe space too!

Sorry AK guys, I stumbled across this photo and could not resist. It came from the uber, super secret site that Jen set up for the FAL guys :twisted:

Really, I suspect we have all gained a few trolls on this temp site that came from neither side, but???
Uh.... didn't Hudson admit to being fond of the male persuasion before he died of aids

Tractor357

Post by Tractor357 »

Hell Yea!! I am ready and waiting for the "New Files" to be launched. It really is like a drug. Probably saving money since I will not touch the temporary market place with some phonies jumping in here. I have found the FAL Files comments interesting. That is one that is not yet in the "family".

guzzimike1

Post by guzzimike1 »

OK- Which FAL Filer is this faggot..?

But Its A Dry Heat

Post by But Its A Dry Heat »

I have no problem with the FAL guys. They helped me on a couple questions pretty quickly and painlessly. Since I am finally getting some of my shit together with my SA58 I need the help. When this finally settles down I will probably get a FALFiles membership. I need to look for more metric mags anyway.
Nuke China Now. Make the world a better place.

But Its A Dry Heat

Post by But Its A Dry Heat »

Uh.... didn't Hudson admit to being fond of the male persuasion before he died of aids
[/quote]

That's not Rock Hudson that is Cary Grant you Apeman. :mrgreen:
Nuke China Now. Make the world a better place.

CajnDave

Post by CajnDave »

But Its A Dry Heat wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:21 am
That's not Rock Hudson that is Cary Grant you Apeman. :mrgreen:
[/quote]

Well shit, it sure is :D

Deerhurst

Post by Deerhurst »

guzzimike1 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:18 am

You found one of ol' Billy's girlscout photos!
|5.56x45|5.45x39|7.62x39|9x19|7.62x25| and others I've forgotten..

Broncowilly

Post by Broncowilly »

Jen wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:52 am
Hang tight guys, we're almost there.. We've entirely switched board software, migrated a YUGE database, attachments, feedback system, etc.. I had planned on doing this in August or Sept when I had a little down time and could focus on upgrades and such, unfortunately the hack happened combined with covid and an insane work schedule. Patience, the new board is well worth the wait.
Thanks Jen, we know you all are working hard to get it running correctly. :D

recon-1

Post by recon-1 »

TheGreek! wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:43 am
Invictus77 wrote:

That's funny and all but the reality of it is more like this: :twisted:

FALfiles:

AKfiles:

Now that is more like it! :D

hebie82

Post by hebie82 »

Invictus77 wrote:
recon-1 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:52 pm
This is killing most of us full time AK Filers. :x

I like to wear my shorts shorter and I only put my hair in a bun when Im sharpening my claws
One of them girls that peels off the Bud Light label

chillypepper

Post by chillypepper »

Hebie, you scare me sometimes. :lol:

bill3542

Post by bill3542 »

So, besides getting DB back with all the cloned sheep.... can we get some Klingon babes with big tits and extreme cranial ridges?

me

Post by me »

guzzimike1 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:18 am

One really shouldn't be taking a swig of a coke when scrolling past that.

Gots to clean the dash now. Thanks.....

Zemlyak

Post by Zemlyak »

it could be done as a parallel site which could be tested forever while regular is open.

zeme05

Post by zeme05 »

meltblown wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:59 am
Northwest 80D wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:36 am
meltblown wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:26 am
Some of the folks here are ok despite commie guns. I've been seriously thinking about getting off any social media after this stint though. It's like trying to wash a smell off that takes awhile. :o Sick of wasting time instead of being productive.
I know the AK files is a wealth of knowledge on far more than AKs, and I'm sure the FAL Files are too. Not to mention the news that you'd probably not see elsewhere without alot of looking....at least on the AK side.

Then there are the people. Be they friend or foe, the interaction and ability to see situations from a variety of viewpoints is always good...... especially the views of our opposition. Remember: Know your enemy.

Point being, forums like this are a far cry from the waste of time you might think.... That is unless you're spending 23 out of 24 hours on here....Then you've got a problem...LOL
You're missing my point. And agree have met some great folks in person and nice marketplace... on the non-commie files. :D I know jack shit about AKs. Except for that Yugo pap pistol. It just sits in a box with no love. Can't even find a pistol brace that makes sense. Summbich was imported by Century. Thank god they only stamped the receiver.
Try the CNC Warrior Brace
You're welcome !

hebie82

Post by hebie82 »

chillypepper wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:23 pm
Hebie, you scare me sometimes. :lol:
You wouldnt be the first to say that. Be glad Im not driving with you as a passenger. 8-)
One of them girls that peels off the Bud Light label

El Trollo Mejor

Post by El Trollo Mejor »

We need BCP up in this bitch. Sigiloosehole can login here all he wants after we migrate.

As for the FAL guys, well, they can do whatever they want. Except mount an optic.

guzzimike1

Post by guzzimike1 »

El Trollo Mejor wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:47 pm
We need BCP up in this bitch. Sigiloosehole can login here all he wants after we migrate.

As for the FAL guys, well, they can do whatever they want. Except mount an optic.
Not so. One of my good friends has a Belgian FAL. He mounted a Lucid Optic ( IIRC ) on his rifle.

I did not care for its sight picture.

It looked like this reticle below, but the center post was gradually wider at its base and it did not have the horizontals.

Invictus77

Post by Invictus77 »

El Trollo Mejor wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:47 pm
An FAL can mount an optic just fine thanks.

And for the record, can do just fine in 2-gun, 3-gun, RnG, and other action type matches :D

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

I like that reticle, German #1 bought two Leupold Vari-X III 1.5-5X with that reticle ......one went on a Marlin 444SS .444cal.

ByeByeAKfiles

Post by ByeByeAKfiles »

As an old guy who has seen more than a few gun sites disappear I am not optimistic..

Woodpusherpro!

Post by Woodpusherpro! »

Invictus77 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:25 pm
MIG*7.62 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:00 pm
Same here, fuck all these leftist trolls
Didn't they all end up here from the AK side?

We may be trolls but we don't lie, and we ain't leftist or liberals, speak for yourself.