Dr. Stella Immanuel: We Don't Need to Die. There Are Treatments for COVID.

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Broncowilly

Re: Dr. Stella Immanuel: We Don't Need to Die. There Are Treatments for COVID.

Post by Broncowilly »

Mandaree36 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:55 pm
Politics.

Thats the real why.

The DNC needs Covid, needs shutdowns, needs fear, needs to blame Trump, needs high unemployment, needs struggling economy and on and on.

If Biden were to win - Covid will miraculously be defeated. Count on it. (even if it is by the same means the MSM/DNC vilify currently).

American politics = American Dead < DNC Power Grab
Yep!

And everyone knows this to be fact!

Savage11

Post by Savage11 »

madmanmccoy wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:47 pm
Christopher67 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:58 pm
PRegner wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:48 pm

Doctors are being censored because hydroxychloroquine costs about $0.80/dose, compared to the heinously expensive treatments being presented by big pharma.

I agree 100%, sad really.

I wonder IF Dr.Fauci is taking Hydroxychloroquine? :roll:
NO...........fauci is too busy suckin' the .gov tit.............money & power are his drugs of choice....
He sure does have a big nose and a lust for money, is he Amish?

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

Savage11 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:30 pm
madmanmccoy wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:47 pm
Christopher67 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:58 pm

I agree 100%, sad really.

I wonder IF Dr.Fauci is taking Hydroxychloroquine? :roll:
NO...........fauci is too busy suckin' the .gov tit.............money & power are his drugs of choice....
He sure does have a big nose and a lust for money, is he Amish?
Fauci is Italian.

AKMStoy

Post by AKMStoy »

You say doctors are being censored? Could this be the same doctors giving patients placebos that don't help patients to see if the other half of patients given real drugs work? Oh yah, silly me, it is all the doctors signed onto that game. Never mind, I'll just watch the insanity of BSer's in medicine and government do their BS thing racking up the billions while so far giving half the patient worthless placebos.
Cry havoc let slip the dogs of war

Nev

Post by Nev »

Lsmurphy wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:57 pm
Pogue_Mahone wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:45 pm
I hate to say it, but this thing is actually a big screwup by Trump. She may be a pediatrician, but she's a religious crackpot that believes the fags are the result of "Alien sperm". This will be easily used against Trump.
And you crazy Christians believe in aliens sperm and a virgin woman named Mary
...birth without copulation, the dead coming back to life, telepathy with all past/future living beings, and the wholesale dismissal of basically every other discipline of science (theories! :o ) that literally guide and we trust our daily lives to.

VALMET_M76

Post by VALMET_M76 »

Huh, 15 years ago the treatment for covid was Chloroquine.

The link below goes to the US National Library of Medicine. The information is from 2005.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

Conclusion
Chloroquine, a relatively safe, effective and cheap drug used for treating many human diseases including malaria, amoebiosis and human immunodeficiency virus is effective in inhibiting the infection and spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. The fact that the drug has significant inhibitory antiviral effect when the susceptible cells were treated either prior to or after infection suggests a possible prophylactic and therapeutic use.

But some of you don't understand that Covid-19 is a hoax.

jugrunner

Post by jugrunner »

I got my prescription for Hydroxy on Mar. 16 .. took it along with 600 mg Zinc for 10 days .. I've been out and about almost everyday since .. Actually live in a "Hot Spot" .. No problems here .. !!

A close friend caught it about 3 weeks ago .. Same deal .. Hydroxy and Zinc .. She said it worked wonders .. Going back to work today .. !!

Yes .. it works and it's cheap ..

I posted several months ago it would be "dismissed" as a treatment due to it's low cost and the fact that there will be no hero's if the treatment already exists .. !! .. And I was correct .. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all about money, egos, and discrediting Trump .. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christopher67

Post by Christopher67 »

Yale epidemiologist: Dr. Fauci running 'misinformation campaign' against hydroxychloroquine

https://justthenews.com/politics-polic ... -campaign

On Tuesday, Risch went further, charging in an interview with Just the News that Fauci is perpetrating a "misinformation campaign" in his opposition to the drug.

Fauci "has been maintaining a studious position that only randomized controlled trial evidence has any value," Risch said, "and everything else he calls anecdotal."

TomLincoln

Post by TomLincoln »

The good Doctor Stella was erased and fired. Just like the NY Jewish doctor who treated successfully on an outpatient basis.

Now pharmacy’s are over riding doctors prescriptions and reporting them to state boards with threats of loss of medical license.

On Tucker tonight. The Doctor group webpage was terminated.
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.com/

Restored here....for now.
https://americasfrontlinedoctorsummit.com/

Christopher67

Post by Christopher67 »

Dr. Stella Calls out the Death Cult! "It's WAR! I'm a Warrior..A SNIPER...in the KINGDOM OF GOD".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Ss0sus-xM

Conelrad

Post by Conelrad »

The woman is just batshit crazy on all counts.

Conelrad

Just a Citizen

Post by Just a Citizen »

The cure is alien DNA.

musick

Post by musick »

WatDaFuq wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:55 pm
They have pulled it from F/B TWR BitChute REPEATEDLY for "content". Facts be scary and offensive!

I think you meant YT, not BC. There are dozens of channels posting it.

Fastwest wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:56 pm
Late to the party....where can I see this video currently?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HeC0tHZDX7dk/

musick

Post by musick »

Conelrad wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:57 pm

Conelrad
Seems to be that Dr. Stella has some ‘alternative’ or even ‘crackpot’ theories but why not just disprove her original statements? MSM is attempting to discredit theories that are different than their own.

Crick and Watson proclaimed that DNA was alien because they were atheists and wouldnt even entertain the idea of an intelligent creator, Does that mean we should toss out their discoveries concerning the molecular structure of nucleic acids and its significance for information transfer in living material?

Wade2big

Post by Wade2big »

musick wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:05 pm
Conelrad wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:57 pm

Conelrad
Seems to be that Dr. Stella has some ‘alternative’ or even ‘crackpot’ theories but why not just disprove her original statements? MSM is attempting to discredit theories that are different than their own.

Crick and Watson proclaimed that DNA was alien because they were atheists and wouldnt even entertain the idea of an intelligent creator, Does that mean we should toss out their discoveries concerning the molecular structure of nucleic acids and its significance for information transfer in living material?
I don’t know what all you just said but the first paragraph is on point. They (enemies) are attacking her personally. If she were white they would say she is a racist, bigot, homophone, etc. They (enemies) can not dispute her words.

Grizz44

Post by Grizz44 »

PRegner wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:25 pm
Pogue_Mahone wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:45 pm
I hate to say it, but this thing is actually a big screwup by Trump. She may be a pediatrician, but she's a religious crackpot that believes the fags are the result of "Alien sperm". This will be easily used against Trump.
Considering that one of the left's media darlings is the mentally ill tranny in Pennsylvania (Rachelle Levine), I fail to see how they could find fault in this particular doctor.

You mean Rick Levine. He lives Alien Sperm.

musick

Post by musick »

Wade2big wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:13 pm
I don’t know what all you just said but the first paragraph is on point. They (enemies) are attacking her personally. If she were white they would say she is a racist, bigot, homophone, etc. They (enemies) can not dispute her words.
Crick and Watson shared the 1962 Nobel Prize in Medicine for their discovery of the structure of DNA. This was one of the most significant scientific discoveries of the 20th century.

Now, im not making the claim those “doctors” are correct. They could be a straw man for the establishment to discredit for all I know. 2020 has been the biggest cluster-F in my lifetime for sure and the events will continue to have an impact for many, many years.

The focus going forward must be getting the masses to realize that its the rich and powerful versus the rest of us. We need to come together to fight Americas real enemies.

And if you think its all about political parties, youre just not paying attention.

boutcha

Post by boutcha »

Claymore wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:25 pm
The censorship is unreal
That's why I grab em quick before the AI makes em disappear.

I've been visiting a hospital daily, and a few "honest" folks have told me exactly what they have really seen.
Let's just say the are more terrified of why it is being done than the "virus" itself.

EDIT: https://www.bitchute.com/video/F2MbeGcO2FrT/

Trump took it as a prophylactic, now they are outlawing it in some States?
WTF?
HOW CAN THE LEFT LEAD A COUNTRY THEY HATE?

Grizz44

Post by Grizz44 »

Mandaree36 wrote:
Politics.

Thats the real why.

The DNC needs Covid, needs shutdowns, needs fear, needs to blame Trump, needs high unemployment, needs struggling economy and on and on.

If Biden were to win - Covid will miraculously be defeated. Count on it. (even if it is by the same means the MSM/DNC vilify currently).

Refrain from personal attacks.

boutcha

Post by boutcha »

Banned Tucker video about all the Doctors agreeing with the OP video.

Banned Tucker too on YT

MACV

Post by MACV »

Grizz44 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:05 am
Mandaree36 wrote:
Politics.

Thats the real why.

Grizz, only a democrat could fantasize about something like that. Gay much?

jugrunner

Post by jugrunner »

My state saw "reported" a rise in cases a few weeks back .. Might be 'cause of more testing .. ??????? .. :lol: .. Death rate is lower than the damn flu ..

I started taking it again Fri. (with zinc) as a prophylactic .. Bad heart .. Same reason I started it in March when the first case showed up here .. Wife got a dose of cancer 6 months ago, so I have to be proactive regardless of all the lies and BS ..

boutcha

Post by boutcha »

Riddle me this..

Is Trump being played or ????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_oGLIEN72E

Porcupine

Post by Porcupine »

AKMStoy wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:55 am
You say doctors are being censored? Could this be the same doctors giving patients placebos that don't help patients to see if the other half of patients given real drugs work? Oh yah, silly me, it is all the doctors signed onto that game. Never mind, I'll just watch the insanity of BSer's in medicine and government do their BS thing racking up the billions while so far giving half the patient worthless placebos.
You are aware that when doctors are handing out placebos, that’s part of a study that the patients signed up for with full knowledge that they may be given the drug under test or may be given a placebo, right?

There are enough actual problems with the medical system. We don’t have to fabricate outrages.

Porcupine

Post by Porcupine »

Grizz44 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:05 am
Mandaree36 wrote:
Politics.

Thats the real why.

Where is the personal attack?