Dr. Stella Immanuel: We Don't Need to Die. There Are Treatments for COVID.

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Christopher67

Dr. Stella Immanuel: We Don't Need to Die. There Are Treatments for COVID.

Post by Christopher67 »

American doctors are holding a “White Coat Summit” in Washington, D.C. to address “a massive disinformation campaign” by the media about coronavirus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYkIK6-TNok

voron

Re: Dr. Stella Immanuel: We Don't Need to Die. There Are Treatments for COVID.

Post by voron »

is this the same interview for which Donald Trump Jr. has been banned from twitter for posting it?
go fuck your mask

Pogue_Mahone

Post by Pogue_Mahone »

I hate to say it, but this thing is actually a big screwup by Trump. She may be a pediatrician, but she's a religious crackpot that believes the fags are the result of "Alien sperm". This will be easily used against Trump.

Christopher67

Post by Christopher67 »

voron wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:42 pm
is this the same interview for which Donald Trump Jr. has been banned from twitter for posting it?
Yes

Christopher67

Post by Christopher67 »

Pogue_Mahone wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:45 pm
I hate to say it, but this thing is actually a big screwup by Trump. She may be a pediatrician, but she's a religious crackpot that believes the fags are the result of "Alien sperm". This will be easily used against Trump.
Ok, but what about all the other doctors who are saying the same thing? Are they all "crackpots" ?

WatDaFuq

Post by WatDaFuq »

She may be a pediatrician, but she's a religious crackpot that believes the fags are the result of "Alien sperm". This will be easily used against Trump.

Yeah...but 2+2 still equals 4. Plus she is not the only Dr there saying this. And these are not the only Drs in the world saying this. Just find the people speaking against it. That should tell everyone what the agenda is.

I ebombed everyone on my mail list with this original video. They have pulled it from F/B TWR BitChute REPEATEDLY for "content". Facts be scary and offensive!

Lsmurphy

Post by Lsmurphy »

Pogue_Mahone wrote:
And you crazy Christians believe in aliens sperm and a virgin woman named Mary

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

WatDaFuq wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:55 pm
She may be a pediatrician, but she's a religious crackpot that believes the fags are the result of "Alien sperm". This will be easily used against Trump.

Yeah...but 2+2 still equals 4. Plus she is not the only Dr there saying this. And these are not the only Drs in the world saying this. Just find the people speaking against it. That should tell everyone what the agenda is.

I ebombed everyone on my mail list with this original video. They have pulled it from F/B TWR BitChute REPEATEDLY for "content". Facts be scary and offensive!
What's a "TWR" ?

. . .and I thought Bitchute was where videos went so that they couldn't be removed or censored.

Sierra Nevada Marine

Post by Sierra Nevada Marine »

Lsmurphy wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:57 pm
Pogue_Mahone wrote:
And you crazy Christians believe in aliens sperm and a virgin woman named Mary

So you are saying you dont believe in aliens and think we are alone in this universe or just that their sperm didnt blend with our dna to create homosapens or was it homosexuals ?
It doesn't matter where it is, just so it isn't where you are!

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

Pogue_Mahone wrote:
Considering that one of the left's media darlings is the mentally ill tranny in Pennsylvania (Rachelle Levine), I fail to see how they could find fault in this particular doctor.

voron

Post by voron »

can we keep on topic and less alien sperm?
go fuck your mask

Christopher67

Post by Christopher67 »

The Science Supports the Use of Hydroxychloroquine in COVID-19, So Why Are Doctors Being Censored?

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stacey-lenn ... ed-n721701

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/
Conclusion

Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds.

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

Christopher67 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:29 pm
The Science Supports the Use of Hydroxychloroquine in COVID-19, So Why Are Doctors Being Censored?

Conclusion

Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds.
Doctors are being censored because hydroxychloroquine costs about $0.80/dose, compared to the heinously expensive treatments being presented by big pharma.

Christopher67

Post by Christopher67 »

PRegner wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:48 pm
Christopher67 wrote:

Conclusion

Doctors are being censored because hydroxychloroquine costs about $0.80/dose, compared to the heinously expensive treatments being presented by big pharma.

I agree 100%, sad really.

I wonder IF Dr.Fauci is taking Hydroxychloroquine? :roll:

oldsalt

Post by oldsalt »

Christopher67 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:58 pm
PRegner wrote:
Christopher67 wrote:

Well, he doesn't wear a fucking mask over his face when he's not in front of the news cameras.

ninjamateo

Post by ninjamateo »

The video is being banned on Facebook as well.

Pogue_Mahone

Post by Pogue_Mahone »

PRegner wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:25 pm
Pogue_Mahone wrote:
Considering that one of the left's media darlings is the mentally ill tranny in Pennsylvania (Rachelle Levine), I fail to see how they could find fault in this particular doctor.
Its about optics and the way the media will always unfairly use them against us. Most Americans have no idea about The Levine.

Claymore

Post by Claymore »

The censorship is unreal

WatDaFuq

Post by WatDaFuq »

Its about optics and the way the media will always unfairly use them against us. Most Americans have no idea about The Levine.

Since when in the last 4 yrs has the Media been "fair". I would rate them as Poor at best. Highly dishonest/Presstitutes as the norm. Treasonous collaborators working with the CCP at worst.

The Agenda is to vaccinate! Another aspect of control.

Nails TWR = Twitter

Porcupine

Post by Porcupine »

“We don’t need to die. There are treatments for CoViD.” Is still too weak. It implies we NEED a cure or treatment.

Actual deaths FROM (not with) CoViD are very low.

nalioth

Post by nalioth »

Porcupine wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:52 pm
“We don’t need to die. There are treatments for CoViD.” Is still too weak. It implies we NEED a cure or treatment.

Actual deaths FROM (not labeled) CoViD are very low.
FTFY

Mandaree36

Post by Mandaree36 »

Politics.

Thats the real why.

The DNC needs Covid, needs shutdowns, needs fear, needs to blame Trump, needs high unemployment, needs struggling economy and on and on.

If Biden were to win - Covid will miraculously be defeated. Count on it. (even if it is by the same means the MSM/DNC vilify currently).

American politics = American Dead < DNC Power Grab

Christopher67

Post by Christopher67 »

Mandaree36 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:55 pm
Politics.

Thats the real why.

The DNC needs Covid, needs shutdowns, needs fear, needs to blame Trump, needs high unemployment, needs struggling economy and on and on.

If Biden were to win - Covid will miraculously be defeated. Count on it. (even if it is by the same means the MSM/DNC vilify currently).

You're 100% correct, well imho anyhow. :mrgreen:

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Christopher67 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:58 pm
PRegner wrote:
Christopher67 wrote:

NO...........fauci is too busy suckin' the .gov tit.............money & power are his drugs of choice....

Fastwest

Post by Fastwest »

Late to the party....where can I see this video currently?