Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Sierra Nevada Marine
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:30 pm

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by Sierra Nevada Marine »

Image
It doesn't matter where it is, just so it isn't where you are!

Dos Ak's
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by Dos Ak's »

Image

bluefin
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:44 pm

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by bluefin »

^^^^HaHa....Yep^^^^

Woodpusherpro!
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:20 pm

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by Woodpusherpro! »

Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:17 am
Image
Wtf does this even mean? Are you some kind of liberal left wing communist retard?

Sierra Nevada Marine
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:30 pm

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by Sierra Nevada Marine »

Woodpusherpro! wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:10 pm
Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:17 am
Image
Wtf does this even mean? Are you some kind of liberal left wing communist retard?
You honestly dont know ?

Ill let you think on it for a while until you can talk with a civil tongue!
It doesn't matter where it is, just so it isn't where you are!

MIG*7.62
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:11 am

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by MIG*7.62 »

Woodpusherpro! wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:10 pm
Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:17 am
Image
Wtf does this even mean? Are you some kind of liberal left wing communist retard?
Why yes, yes he is

Northwest 80D
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:49 am

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by Northwest 80D »

Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:35 pm
Woodpusherpro! wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:10 pm
Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:17 am
Image
Wtf does this even mean? Are you some kind of liberal left wing communist retard?
You honestly dont know ?

Ill let you think on it for a while until you can talk with a civil tongue!
You talk civility, yet post shit like this.....Oh the irony...LOL

That said,......
I have a large penis.......

Any woman worth a damn can be a demon when she has to be......

Aliens (and those lovely demons) fondle my balls while I sleep. Yes, they want my DNA so their next generation will have large penises......

Years of research says the shit works, just like it says masks don't, but, Liberals are too stupid to accept the fact that the experts don't give a shit about anything but lining their pockets with our money.

And that's the truth....Well, all except for the aliens...LMAO....

Sierra Nevada Marine
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:30 pm

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by Sierra Nevada Marine »

Right, because you havent seen one means they dont exist.

LOL
It doesn't matter where it is, just so it isn't where you are!

PRegner
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:23 pm

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by PRegner »

Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:45 pm
Right, because you havent seen one means they dont exist.

LOL
Space aliens exist. They've killed all of my Bird-O-Paradise shrubs by urinating on them. That aside, your meme is gayer than two dudes fucking, and demonstrates that you may very well be a mask-wearing fact ignoring MSM-controlled sheep.

Woodpusherpro!
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:20 pm

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by Woodpusherpro! »

Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:45 pm
Sleepy Joe Biden for President 2020
Take your tRASh 47 personality somewhere else.

Lagavulin62
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:42 am

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by Lagavulin62 »

Dos Ak's wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:58 pm
Image
Now that's one I can copy and send on. I like it.

Sierra Nevada Marine
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:30 pm

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by Sierra Nevada Marine »

Video not photograph so unable to hotlink for the inquisition minded folk here.
https://imgur.com/t/funny/Hg0g0y5
It doesn't matter where it is, just so it isn't where you are!

User avatar
nalioth
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:30 pm

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by nalioth »

Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:53 pm
Video not photograph so unable to hotlink for the inquisition minded folk here.
https://imgur.com/t/funny/Hg0g0y5
Really?

Hotlink: https://i.imgur.com/P1cXvuf.mp4


No, gentle readers, it did not require nerd-level-1000 knowledge . . .

RIght click on the media (picture, video, whatever) and then click the "copy video location" (or image or whatever) option.

Sierra Nevada Marine
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:30 pm

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by Sierra Nevada Marine »

How does one right click on a tablet ?

You are assuming everyone is on a computer and has a mouse with 2 buttons.

Hotlink to me means the media video photo etc appears here does not leave a link to require the viewer to click on.

So how is that hotlinked slick ?
It doesn't matter where it is, just so it isn't where you are!

User avatar
nalioth
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:30 pm

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by nalioth »

Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:02 pm
How does one right click on a tablet ?
Same way you do it on a cell phone - you plant your finger on what you're interested in and hold it there until a prompt appears.
Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:02 pm
You are assuming everyone is on a computer and has a mouse with 2 buttons.
No, I assume everyone knows how to use their equipment.
Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:02 pm
Hotlink to me means the media video photo etc appears here does not leave a link to require the viewer to click on.

So how is that hotlinked slick ?
Um.hmmm

A "hotlink" is a link that is clickable, and when clicked, it takes you elsewhere. This is a hotlink.

An "embed" is when the picture/media shows up in the thread. This is an embed:

Image

Woodpusherpro!
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:20 pm

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by Woodpusherpro! »

Image

Sorryuquit
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:33 am

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by Sorryuquit »

Image

Sorryuquit
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:33 am

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by Sorryuquit »

Image

Northwest 80D
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:49 am

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by Northwest 80D »

Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:45 pm
Right, because you havent seen one means they dont exist.

LOL
I didn't say they don't exist.....

I simply said they hadn't been fondling my balls......

Then again, the older I get, the more shit I forget....so if an alien had fondled my balls it must have been an ugly one, because if they had looked like this, I'd definitely have remembered it...LOL https://youtu.be/3WdvrjB-EzM

Sierra Nevada Marine
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:30 pm

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by Sierra Nevada Marine »

Northwest 80D wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:38 pm
Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:45 pm
Right, because you havent seen one means they dont exist.

LOL
I didn't say they don't exist.....

I simply said they hadn't been fondling my balls......

Then again, the older I get, the more shit I forget....so if an alien had fondled my balls it must have been an ugly one, because if they had looked like this, I'd definitely have remembered it...LOL https://youtu.be/3WdvrjB-EzM
Multipass
It doesn't matter where it is, just so it isn't where you are!

Savage11
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by Savage11 »

Image

Sierra Nevada Marine
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:30 pm

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by Sierra Nevada Marine »

nalioth wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:18 pm
Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:02 pm
How does one right click on a tablet ?
Same way you do it on a cell phone - you plant your finger on what you're interested in and hold it there until a prompt appears.
Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:02 pm
You are assuming everyone is on a computer and has a mouse with 2 buttons.
No, I assume everyone knows how to use their equipment.
Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:02 pm
Hotlink to me means the media video photo etc appears here does not leave a link to require the viewer to click on.

So how is that hotlinked slick ?
Um.hmmm

A "hotlink" is a link that is clickable, and when clicked, it takes you elsewhere. This is a hotlink.

An "embed" is when the picture/media shows up in the thread. This is an embed:

Image
Thats not entirely accurate acccording to wikipedia.

Hotlinking is an internet term. It means displaying an image on a website by linking to the website hosting the image. The link gets the source data of the picture each time it is needed. This avoids having the image on every website which uses it.

Wikipedia › simple › wiki › Hotlink...

Hotlinking - Simple English (even a mod can understand) Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It doesn't matter where it is, just so it isn't where you are!

User avatar
nalioth
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:30 pm

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by nalioth »

Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:44 pm
nalioth wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:18 pm
Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:02 pm
How does one right click on a tablet ?
Same way you do it on a cell phone - you plant your finger on what you're interested in and hold it there until a prompt appears.
Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:02 pm
You are assuming everyone is on a computer and has a mouse with 2 buttons.
No, I assume everyone knows how to use their equipment.
Sierra Nevada Marine wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:02 pm
Hotlink to me means the media video photo etc appears here does not leave a link to require the viewer to click on.

So how is that hotlinked slick ?
Um.hmmm

A "hotlink" is a link that is clickable, and when clicked, it takes you elsewhere. This is a hotlink.

An "embed" is when the picture/media shows up in the thread. This is an embed:

Image
Thats not entirely accurate acccording to wikipedia.

Hotlinking is an internet term. It means displaying an image on a website by linking to the website hosting the image. The link gets the source data of the picture each time it is needed. This avoids having the image on every website which uses it.

Wikipedia › simple › wiki › Hotlink...

Hotlinking - Simple English (even a mod can understand) Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Do you know the difference 'tween a verb and a noun?

Never mind, we don't care.

MissingSpiker
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by MissingSpiker »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbSaCKonhAM

If that video aint proof of Big Mikes 9 incher I dont know what will convince anyone.

Image

bill3542
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:41 am
Location: Indiana County, Pa.

Re: Politically Incorrect Picture Thread ?

Post by bill3542 »

MissingSpiker wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:25 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbSaCKonhAM

If that video aint proof of Big Mikes 9 incher I dont know what will convince anyone.

Image
If John Holmes where alive... he would be jealous and getting ( it ) into porn.

Post Reply