Civil War Within a Year

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Micropeenus

Re: Civil War Within a Year

Post by Micropeenus »

As an anti-federalist I welcome our future.

We are entering an era of State’s rights never seen since the civil war.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

GunRunner47 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:20 am
Porcupine wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am
GunRunner47 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:52 am

I disagree. These people have been waiting since the 60s for these days. They have made it this far and have sooooooo many sheep. I do not believe they will just throw in the towel and move on. If they were going to, they would have done it with Trump was elected. They are still here and stronger than ever.
They are louder and more overt, but not stronger.
I think they have all three and now are more arrogant about it as well. The elephant has been let of its cage and theres no hiding it now.
It's begun , one look at demmarxist run shitholes & you know, the clincher is shitshows like the one today ........dem-kangaroo court vs Barr ,just continuation of ongoing coup on POTUS & his admin, the open lies,disrespect & hatred of White, Right, Conservative ,repub, any & everything not black, islamic , hispanic, ....in short,of America, Americans & thier morals,values ,History, society, way of Life is so obvious .....

They hate & would kill every last one of US,& our kin they would gladly gas everyone not "of color" & in total, unwavering agreement with thier sick, twisted ,racist , perverted ideologies .........period, if you're an individual "of color" YOU are "IN" ,' Good', deserving of free everything including re-distributed white wealth ,homes , jobs, & this entire Country.......

If YOU are YT, you are BAD, are thier enemy,thier oppressors, keeping them 'down' &systemically racist & unredeemable & need to be disposed of , totally ......including your history , gov't. & any place you hold in society , you need to be totally racially cleansed , so they can raise thier little brown ,black, & islamic babies & teach them THIER "history", whatever they make it up to say........

BLM ,black sepratists want us to disappear, La Raza wants thier Reconquista to take Aztlán back , the saracens want the Caliphate to conquer & enslave the world....and YOU & I have NO place in ANY of thier plans , now do we.......

It's on whether the PC, knee boy appeasers & cucks want to admit it ,acknowledge it or see it for what it truly is ...it's here, in your face & going to escalate just as fast as they possibly can cause it to...........

Only the blind, pussified , sold out, cowardly appeasers & couch potato cucks among us refuse to pull thier heads out of thier asses & admit it

Many here & across America have had thier "lines crossed " but won't sacrifice thier lives needlessly by being 1st up........

Not too sure what sense these threads like this one make , we've been over this endlessly just exposing our hand, our wishes /wants for the rat motherfuckers to take note of ........
Last edited by madmanmccoy on Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

GunRunner47

Post by GunRunner47 »

Logan09 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:04 am
Claymore wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:45 am
Logan09 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:32 am
Another thread talking about civil war. Has it been a month already? Lol
Go back to sleep, nothing to see here. Go plug in and check out
I'll check back in, in another month when the next thread starts.
we'll give you a status update on where we stand. See you then.
si vis pacem para bellum

Ram Rod

Post by Ram Rod »

Bunch of goddam fucking pussies.

Civil war has begun and everybody is enjoying a stimulus check and $600 week unemployment, getting fucking more lazy and buying up toilet paper and 22LR. The left has won, you're now a communist nation in case you haven't noticed. It doesn't take a youtube guru nor savant to figure out where we are and how things go down the crapper from here. Mask mandates? Feds kicking criminal ass where mayors refuse to? The police pulling out and letting citizens be proud to go down without a fight.
There will be no resistance. Folks with an independent mind are in fear of their government and the inaction.
Biggest clusterfuck in history and NOBODY is giving a fuck or doing anything about. If these mother-fuckers are not killed, they will continue to fuck things up for everyone and it NEVER gets better.
I think we should all do our part to make God's job easier so all He has to do is sort them out.
Just saying.
Then again, all talk and no walk. Bunch of American patriots but too lazy to lift a finger to preserve the country and the constitution. Fuck everyone who won't man up and do what needs to be done.
Fucking pussies. Either STFU and GTFO or do something. Get sick and tired of hearing how you're put out by things but won't do a damned thing to make a difference.
Hoping for giant meteor 2020. We really do deserve it!

MACV

Post by MACV »

If Trump wins they'll take to the streets. If Biden wins they'll feel emboldened and take the streets. The one thing people are over looking is winter. They ain't gonna take to the streets when the weather is cold and shitty. They never do.

Azfreedom

Post by Azfreedom »

....I just want my new plate carrier to hurry up and get here!

ouroboros

Post by ouroboros »

Organization is paramount.

How do we do it?

Claymore

Post by Claymore »

ouroboros wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:04 am

How do we do it?
Step One, is stop acting like cowards. Stop living in fear. Stop living like the ATF and FBI is under your bed. Live like Americans.

ouroboros

Post by ouroboros »

Claymore wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:14 am
ouroboros wrote:

How do we do it?
Step One, is stop acting like cowards. Stop living in fear. Stop living like the ATF and FBI is under your bed. Live like Americans.
Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_DFOkTxDUo

Russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3io7mGQCQw

Latvia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqDJTFrqBbI

USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KcJTP8nW8

No shit about cowardice. Other nations that have gone through this already get it and there are numbers out there and many in the states who understand yet have more or less remained quiet or under the radar. Don't ridicule the content presented in these links before you have a chance to understand it. This is the primordial spirit that many Amercians possess... but have not yet tapped into in 2020 or any recent decade.

GVGUNS

Post by GVGUNS »

Claymore wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:14 am
ouroboros wrote:

How do we do it?
Or just post like you’re a badass on one of the many CW3 threads that come on the files. Say catchy phases like “meet them on the field”, “come at them like fury”. Then go back to pretend world and wait for next weeks CW3 thread comes up and repeat your big talk.

caertaker

Post by caertaker »

Ram Rod wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:27 am

Civil war has begun and everybody is enjoying a stimulus check and $600 week unemployment, getting fucking more lazy and buying up toilet paper and 22LR. The left has won, you're now a communist nation in case you haven't noticed. It doesn't take a youtube guru nor savant to figure out where we are and how things go down the crapper from here. Mask mandates? Feds kicking criminal ass where mayors refuse to? The police pulling out and letting citizens be proud to go down without a fight.
There will be no resistance. Folks with an independent mind are in fear of their government and the inaction.
Biggest clusterfuck in history and NOBODY is giving a fuck or doing anything about. If these mother-fuckers are not killed, they will continue to fuck things up for everyone and it NEVER gets better.
I think we should all do our part to make God's job easier so all He has to do is sort them out.
Just saying.
Then again, all talk and no walk. Bunch of American patriots but too lazy to lift a finger to preserve the country and the constitution. Fuck everyone who won't man up and do what needs to be done.
Fucking pussies. Either STFU and GTFO or do something. Get sick and tired of hearing how you're put out by things but won't do a damned thing to make a difference.
Easy there Jethro. I highly doubt you'll be the first trigger man to lob .22LR rounds into rioters from a distance. Or maybe I'm wrong. Target rich environment in the sticks surrounding your front porch?

Hope about you let the adults pick the time and place to risk their lives and futures... or don't. You'll either be right or wrong but monkey dancing amongst like minded folk on the internet doesn't exactly move the ball forward either.

Plagued

Post by Plagued »

Pogue_Mahone wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:17 am
As far as the riots go it doesnt matter at this point who wins, the left is going to keep the pressure up. And its not going to stop untill they either get the Kent State style shooting that they are trying to provoke, or we give them a hardhat moment where thousands of us travel to Portland, Seattle or Minneapolis, burst through the lines of cops protecting them, and absolutely beat the living shit out of hundreds of them. We also need to have a few "protests" at the CNN / ABC / CBC / NBC buildings. As long as we look weak they will be emboldened. And right now we look very very weak. Take what Garrett Foster said to heart about how they think we are pussies right before he got goodified. The truth of the matter ia that there are thousands more commies walking our streets waving guns around tonight.

May 8th 1970 NYC was the day that the left got put back in a bottle for nearly 50 years.
Pretty much nailed it on the CNN/ABC/CBC/NBC part.

Until you stop the talking heads and put fear into them to really change the way they speak/project nothing will change.

The second you get media to stop with their lies and agendas the Elite start to lose all control.

chillypepper

Post by chillypepper »

Ram Rod wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:27 am

Just saying.
Just what is it your doing to correct the stiuation, aside from blaming everyone else?

silverAKM

Post by silverAKM »

c0dy33 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:35 am
I'd say we're technically already in a civil war.
Exactly there c0dy33.
"It's easier to fool people than it's to convince them they been fooled." Samuel Clemens(Mark Twain)
"Life is hard, life is even harder if you're stupid and lazy." Marion Morrison(John Wayne)
Black Rifles Matter!

BFPUAKM

Post by BFPUAKM »

Logan09 wrote:
Claymore wrote:
Logan09 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:32 am
Another thread talking about civil war. Has it been a month already? Lol

Check back in another year when there is still no civil war and people's dreams are still wet.

silverAKM

Post by silverAKM »

BFPUAKM wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:46 am
Logan09 wrote:
Claymore wrote:

Check back in another year when there is still no civil war and people's dreams are still wet.
Well BFPUAKM we are technically in a "Cold Civil War" for the 'soul' of this once great Replublic, but the clock is ticking and the "true enemy" is becoming more bold and out in the open, remove that "enemy" from the equation and 90% of the problems will go with them.:|
"It's easier to fool people than it's to convince them they been fooled." Samuel Clemens(Mark Twain)
"Life is hard, life is even harder if you're stupid and lazy." Marion Morrison(John Wayne)
Black Rifles Matter!

Woodpusherpro!

Post by Woodpusherpro! »

States need more rights, and a smaller central government is necessary. Our forefathers who founded this nation would be disgusted.

I've never met a leftist who was happy. They are full of hatred, especialy towards the U.S. who has been succesful with capitalism. That's probably why they also hate Israel.

Just a Citizen

Post by Just a Citizen »

No need for civil war because the left quietly did it over the last several decades, what you see is communists foaming at the mouth ready to kill whitey and righty, soon enough the american government will express and openly declare it to be a good thing and in the name of progress.

The rights domestic terrorism and hate will be well documented in the history books, and how great patriots like Antifa,NFAC, and others answered the call and put a stop to it.

Barge

Post by Barge »

The way I see it this country had gone through a real civil war and survived it with about 600,000 losses on both sides.
Anyone here who has been around in the 1960's-70's know the latest bach of ANTIFA's are not much different than the ANTIFA' hippies of the Vietnam war period. The 1968 Democrat convention, now that was a real riot which was only partially caught on film and the cops were not only caught by surprise they were not prepared for that type of action. Yet, I do have to admit I miss the past actions of the fire hoses and dogs.

Now let's see how many real and hypothetical civil wars I have experienced or remembered in my lifetime. The bonus army 1932. The war against the Jews 1950's. The war against the Nixon Administration & the war 1960's-70. The black & white wars 1970-80. The murder of MLK 1968 riots. The war between the survivalist and LEO's 1980-90. The wars with recession 1992 and 2008. The war with Wall Street 2010. Did I miss an event? How in the world did I survive them all?

At least once in a decade or so we get a call to arms by those who wish to get themselves killed or are just armchair warriors who believe just about all crisis cannot be resolved through pragmatism (pragmatic maxim)

jugrunner

Post by jugrunner »

Do we get to paint shit on the streets .. ??

Yuri Bezmenov

Post by Yuri Bezmenov »

mike_f wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:21 am
Also, there were high profile attacks against the US State Dept headquarters, the US Capital, the Pentagon, NY City Police Headquarters, etc. by the Weather Underground.

https://www.fbi.gov/history/famous-case ... d-bombings
And the only members of the Weather Underground who were ever sent to prison were the 4 who were involved in the 1981 Brinks armored car robbery in New York along with members of the Black Liberation Army. They killed 2 NY cops and a Brinks guard.

Weather Underground members were:

David Gilbert - Currently incarcerated
Judith Alice Clark - Sentence commuted by Andrew Cuomo. Released from prison in 2019
Kathy Boudin - Released from prison in 2003. Currently a professor at Columbia University
Marilyn Buck - Released from prison in 2010. Died the same year.

Gilbert and Boudin's kid was raised by their fellow Weather Underground terrorist buddy Bill Ayers. He is currently the District Attorney of San Francisco.

Obama also released a Puerto Rican terrorist from prison named Oscar Lopez Rivera - a man who was responsible for planting over 130 bombs across the US.

What I want to know is why in this country left-wing bombers and terrorist murderers are treated like royalty and cultural icons and released from prison early so they can go on to teach at prestigious universities and write textbooks , while their right-wing counterparts - people like Eric Robert Rudolf and Ted Kaczynski are demonized to the extreme and will never see the outside of their prison cells ever again. No way you will ever see Uncle Ted teaching at Berkeley again.

Yuri Bezmenov

Post by Yuri Bezmenov »

Barge wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:32 pm
The war against the Jews 1950's.
Ummm, what? I have never heard about this. I'm sure if this had actually taken place there would be an entire TV network dedicated to airing documentaries about it just like The Hitler Channel. Oops! I mean The HISTORY Channel.

Barge

Post by Barge »

Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:33 pm
Barge wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:32 pm
The war against the Jews 1950's.
Ummm, what? I have never heard about this. I'm sure if this had actually taken place there would be an entire TV network dedicated to airing documentaries about it just like The Hitler Channel. Oops! I mean The HISTORY Channel.
Anti-semitism was at its strongest here in the US during the 1940's and 50's.
The US Government even put out short informational type films shown before the main attraction in theaters about how to treat your (targeted) fellow man who enjoyed the same things like baseball, popular brand of cigarette and other commodities as yourself. The subjects were not identified as Jews, but everyone got the message.
Jews were not welcome in many communities no matter how much money they had, country clubs, certain schools of learning and other "private" social groupings.
Remember the government purge of Hollywood directors, writers and other professionals? Most were Jews whether they were communist or not. Also, the Jews mostly lived apart from gentiles in major working class cities as did the blacks.

Do some research of that era and you may be surprised in what you find.

Barge

Post by Barge »

Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:27 pm
mike_f wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:21 am
Also, there were high profile attacks against the US State Dept headquarters, the US Capital, the Pentagon, NY City Police Headquarters, etc. by the Weather Underground.

https://www.fbi.gov/history/famous-case ... d-bombings
And the only members of the Weather Underground who were ever sent to prison were the 4 who were involved in the 1981 Brinks armored car robbery in New York along with members of the Black Liberation Army. They killed 2 NY cops and a Brinks guard.

Weather Underground members were:

David Gilbert - Currently incarcerated
Judith Alice Clark - Sentence commuted by Andrew Cuomo. Released from prison in 2019
Kathy Boudin - Released from prison in 2003. Currently a professor at Columbia University
Marilyn Buck - Released from prison in 2010. Died the same year.

Gilbert and Boudin's kid was raised by their fellow Weather Underground terrorist buddy Bill Ayers. He is currently the District Attorney of San Francisco.

Obama also released a Puerto Rican terrorist from prison named Oscar Lopez Rivera - a man who was responsible for planting over 130 bombs across the US.

What I want to know is why in this country left-wing bombers and terrorist murderers are treated like royalty and cultural icons and released from prison early so they can go on to teach at prestigious universities and write textbooks , while their right-wing counterparts - people like Eric Robert Rudolf and Ted Kaczynski are demonized to the extreme and will never see the outside of their prison cells ever again. No way you will ever see Uncle Ted teaching at Berkeley again.
Keep in mind the subversive actions towards the government, the war and the conservative way of life were all under attack during that era. During the 1970's liberalism changed many of our social laws and a lot of the old conservative federal laws were purged as unconstitutional. Political liberaliam gain power not only in the federal government but also in major cities.
Criminal records were purged as some offences were also determined as unconstitutional or mitigating circumstances.

The actions of those past criminals were written off as the "Joe Biden syndrome", which he (most of us ) cannot remember what exactly happened so Old Joe is forgiven for his past sins. That is part of how liberalism works.

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

If things are going to go kinetic, I just hope they do while I still posses the vigor and strength of body to pull my weight.