Civil War Within a Year

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
Henry Stevens

Civil War Within a Year

Post by Henry Stevens »

I am not Q but that is my prediction. The United States has never been this bad in my lifetime. Not even in the dark days of the 1960s. It is worse now than the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago. We have ongoing revolution in many of our blue cities. They are burning and looting and nobody, in spite of what AG Barr says, is doing anything about it. It is a good thing I am not a cop because if someone where throwing brick at me or aiming bombs at me or trying to blind me with lasers, policy or no policy, I would defend myself, shooting to kill.

No matter who wins the election, the other side will not stand for it. We will not stand for having our guns taken away, losing our 1st Amendment rights, have our taxes raised because we are white or watching our children denied equal rights and opportunities for that same reason. We will not be enslaved.

What is your red line? What right will they have to take away before you are willing to put your life on hold and take up arms?

Will we be in a Civil War a year from today?

c0dy33

Re: Civil War Within a Year

Post by c0dy33 »

I'd say we're technically already in a civil war.

MissingSpiker

Post by MissingSpiker »

I certainly hope not, but if it should come to pass, its our one chance to take care of our real enemies, the media.

hoovdizzle

Post by hoovdizzle »

i imagine it will be continued slow smoldering unrest punctuated by the occasional outburst of violence for the foreseeable future. i could be wrong.

Barge

Post by Barge »

Civil war? doubtful.
Trump wins reelection and the Democrats will likely pull in their horns and order the blue state governors and mayors to cease operations of protest and riots. ANTIFA is defunded by Soros and his ilk and the mom & pop demonstrators also go home.
The 1919 stock market crash leading to the great depression and Pearl Harbor were also the end of the world and yet here we are.

GunRunner47

Post by GunRunner47 »

I strongly believe that we will see a civil war in within the next 12 months. If Biden wins, they will change the US so much and so fast that people like us wont stand for it. If Trump wins, the rioting will get way worst because they lost and now need to face the music. Not something they are good with dealing with. Either way we are completely fucked at this point. All we can hope is that our side is better prepared and trained.
si vis pacem para bellum

GunRunner47

Post by GunRunner47 »

Barge wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:45 am
Civil war? doubtful.
Trump wins reelection and the Democrats will likely pull in their horns and order the blue state governors and mayors to cease operations of protest and riots. ANTIFA is defunded by Soros and his ilk and the mom & pop demonstrators also go home.
The 1919 stock market crash leading to the great depression and Pearl Harbor were also the end of the world and yet here we are.
I disagree. These people have been waiting since the 60s for these days. They have made it this far and have sooooooo many sheep. I do not believe they will just throw in the towel and move on. If they were going to, they would have done it with Trump was elected. They are still here and stronger than ever.
si vis pacem para bellum

Claymore

Post by Claymore »

We are in the begining stages of civil war

12v71

Post by 12v71 »

GunRunner47 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:49 am
I strongly believe that we will see a civil war in within the next 12 months. If Biden wins, they will change the US so much and so fast that people like us wont stand for it. If Trump wins, the rioting will get way worst because they lost and now need to face the music. Not something they are good with dealing with. Either way we are completely fucked at this point. All we can hope is that our side is better prepared and trained.
This is kinda what I think too. One way or the other... it might not go well after the election.

TheGreek!

Post by TheGreek! »

Claymore wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:55 am
Let's hope so, I want to kill a thousand commies for Mommy...
Happiness, is a road, lined with wooden crosses with liberals nailed to them

bill3542

Post by bill3542 »

c0dy33 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:35 am
I'd say we're technically already in a civil war.
A cold civil war at the moment... I give us less than 5 years if Biden wins, the next one will make the first one look like child's play.

Porcupine

Post by Porcupine »

Barge wrote:
Civil war? doubtful.
I don’t see any evidence to support anything other than the Dems doubling down when they lose. Everything that’s gone on since ‘16 says they’ll press harder. They can’t go back to hiding behind the mask, everyone’s seen their true intentions.

They’re literally fighting for their lives, and they know it.

I think we’re in the early low intensity phase. It’s likely to intensify

Porcupine

Post by Porcupine »

GunRunner47 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:52 am
Barge wrote:
Civil war? doubtful.
I disagree. These people have been waiting since the 60s for these days. They have made it this far and have sooooooo many sheep. I do not believe they will just throw in the towel and move on. If they were going to, they would have done it with Trump was elected. They are still here and stronger than ever.
They are louder and more overt, but not stronger.

Mr Nobody

Post by Mr Nobody »

If Trump wins yes
Lefties are going to go nutty like we’ve never seen.

Grandpa brain dead wins no
Not even when they order us all to turn in our guns

Claymore

Post by Claymore »

TheGreek! wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:00 am
Claymore wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:55 am
Let's hope so, I want to kill a thousand commies for Mommy...
I sincerely believe we are heading that way.

Welcome to the new Yugoslavia...

Pogue_Mahone

Post by Pogue_Mahone »

As far as the riots go it doesnt matter at this point who wins, the left is going to keep the pressure up. And its not going to stop untill they either get the Kent State style shooting that they are trying to provoke, or we give them a hardhat moment where thousands of us travel to Portland, Seattle or Minneapolis, burst through the lines of cops protecting them, and absolutely beat the living shit out of hundreds of them. We also need to have a few "protests" at the CNN / ABC / CBC / NBC buildings. As long as we look weak they will be emboldened. And right now we look very very weak. Take what Garrett Foster said to heart about how they think we are pussies right before he got goodified. The truth of the matter ia that there are thousands more commies walking our streets waving guns around tonight.

May 8th 1970 NYC was the day that the left got put back in a bottle for nearly 50 years.

GunRunner47

Post by GunRunner47 »

Porcupine wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am
GunRunner47 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:52 am
Barge wrote:
Civil war? doubtful.
They are louder and more overt, but not stronger.
I think they have all three and now are more arrogant about it as well. The elephant has been let of its cage and theres no hiding it now.
si vis pacem para bellum

mike_f

Post by mike_f »

Henry Stevens wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:28 am
The United States has never been this bad in my lifetime. Not even in the dark days of the 1960s. It is worse now than the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago.
I don't disagree that things are bad now, but if you remember 1968 then you also remember the early 70's when there were hundreds of bombings across the country. According to Time: "In a single eighteen-month period during 1971 and 1972 the FBI counted an amazing 2,500 bombings on American soil, almost five a day."

https://time.com/4501670/bombings-of-america-burrough/

Also, there were high profile attacks against the US State Dept headquarters, the US Capital, the Pentagon, NY City Police Headquarters, etc. by the Weather Underground.

https://www.fbi.gov/history/famous-case ... d-bombings

The stuff we're seeing now is just their warm-up.

Claymore

Post by Claymore »

mike_f wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:21 am
Henry Stevens wrote:
The United States has never been this bad in my lifetime. Not even in the dark days of the 1960s. It is worse now than the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago.
I don't disagree that things are bad now, but if you remember 1968 then you also remember the early 70's when there were hundreds of bombings across the country. According to Time: "In a single eighteen-month period during 1971 and 1972 the FBI counted an amazing 2,500 bombings on American soil, almost five a day."

Also, there were high profile attacks against the US State Dept headquarters, the US Capital, the Pentagon, NY City Police Headquarters, etc. by the Weather Underground.

Believe me when I say, they are worse now, and over the next 6-12 months its going to be shown to us just how vile they are

GunRunner47

Post by GunRunner47 »

Does anyone think its a bit ironic that they call it the woke movement but yet its us that are running around trying to wake up the sheep?
si vis pacem para bellum

Logan09

Post by Logan09 »

Another thread talking about civil war. Has it been a month already? Lol

Claymore

Post by Claymore »

Logan09 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:32 am
Go back to sleep, nothing to see here. Go plug in and check out

albino

Post by albino »

mike_f wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:21 am
Henry Stevens wrote:

While some of the violence itself may have been the same or even worse back then, the difference between then and now, is that now the same radicals that are in the streets, also now hold power in government and are running the cities. In just a few months, they literally could be running the country.

WatDaFuq

Post by WatDaFuq »

It's a VERY VERY different world now from the 60's/70's.
The Corporations/GubMint are massed-fused. We don't have real money and the USG is INSANELY in debt.(unpayable).
Intelligence Agencies have the ability to monitor/track/store the very second of our movements. The ability to predict
and countermove the conscience of the sheeple is done in real time through the digital MSM. We have distractions galore
and for now an extremely comfortable way of life.

But the current aire of unrest is definitely brewing...bubbling. IF? Biden wins? Knowing how popular Trump is, will more than likely cause quite a few to "Take the Gloves off".

And if Trump wins?
Either the Satanic Globalist will go down with an all out war on every front.
Or they will finally succeed in "Removing him".

And no Virginia there is no such thing as a "CIVIL" war. Quite the contrary.

From the original:
“Now, your Honor, I have spoken about the [Civil] war. I believed in it. I don’t know whether I was crazy or not. Sometimes I think perhaps I was. I approved of it; I joined in the general cry of madness and despair. I urged men to fight. I was safe because I was too old to go. I was like the rest. What did they do? Right or wrong, justifiable or unjustifiable -- which I need not discuss today -- it changed the world. For four long years the civilized world was engaged in killing men. Christian against Christian, barbarian uniting with Christians to kill Christians; anything to kill. It was taught in every school, aye in the Sunday schools. The little children played at war. The toddling children on the street. Do you suppose this world has ever been the same since? How long, your Honor, will it take for the world to get back the humane emotions that were slowly growing before the war? How long will it take the calloused hearts of men before the scars of hatred and cruelty shall be removed?

We read of killing one hundred thousand men in a day. We read about it and we rejoiced in it -- if it was the other fellows who were killed. We were fed on flesh and drank blood. Even down to the prattling babe. I need not tell you how many upright, honorable young boys have come into this court charged with murder, some saved and some sent to their death, boys who fought in this war and learned to place a cheap value on human life. You know it and I know it. These boys were brought up in it. The tales of death were in their homes, their playgrounds, their schools; they were in the newspapers that they read; it was a part of the common frenzy -- what was a life? It was nothing. It was the least sacred thing in existence and these boys were trained to this cruelty.”

Logan09

Post by Logan09 »

Claymore wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:45 am
Logan09 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:32 am
Go back to sleep, nothing to see here. Go plug in and check out
I'll check back in, in another month when the next thread starts.