Kangaroo court for Barr EVISCERATED

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
madmanmccoy

Kangaroo court for Barr EVISCERATED

Post by madmanmccoy »

{mispelled eviscerated,now corrected]

The Demarxist planned crucifixion of Attorney General Barr hit a snag with the opening statement of Jim Jordan,who played a video showing nadler's "myth" & so-called "peaceful protest" is total BS ...........

After Rep. Jim Jordan virtually eviscerated the demmarxists from the kenyan & biden on downto BLM & thier planned coup against President Trump,
he played a video showing the truth of thier "peaceful protest" & what a lie that is.........Video showed virtual war zones all across American cities & the violence Police are being subjected to while demmarxist mayors & governors tie thier hands.............BUT Republicans seemed to have finally found they have a set between thier legs...........
Nadler's only comment after witnessing the truth of that video was :You did not give us the 48 hr notice the rules demand before playing the video ....TRUTH hurts doesn't it you fat greezy treasonous slob?

Tune into this kangaroo court Boys it's worth it just to hear them shit on nadler & Co.
Last edited by madmanmccoy on Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

warp2diesel

Re: Kangaroo court for Barr EVISCERATED

Post by warp2diesel »

jtscuba02

Post by jtscuba02 »

Awesome. He even brought up that 90% of blacks murdered in this Country are murdered by other blacks. Speaking the truth, other than the GF bullshit.

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

Regardless of who seemingly comes out on top of these "hearings", they're all just bread and circuses for the masses. Just more Kabuki Theater to give Americans the false impression that there is still a sense of law, order and justice in our Nation. Justice has been dead since the vile and odious Hildebeast got a pass on her email server and security violations that would have got any other citizen thrown UNDER the jail. As far as I'm concerned, until members of the last administration are brought to justice federal laws and regulations are meaningless to me. I'll obey none of them. If justice doesn't apply equally to everybody, then it applies to nobody.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

PRegner I'm of the same opinion, if there isn't any prison time for the kenyan & his thug regime & the actors his handlers & he sanctioned to carry out this coup, justice,law & order is truly dead.......whether I'm wrong or n ot, whether anything constructive ever coomes out of these shitshows, ONE thing does:
the h"hearing" is televised........people see these marxists question Barr, then when he tries to answer they "Reclaim thier time" to silence him ....KANGAROO Court/Witch hunt continued ..as AMERICANS watch & see what these traitors are ......more Americans eyes opened........
Then Republicans call them out , list THIER crimes, mmore eyes open..

Ken Buck[R colorado] just finished practically acusing the demmarxist oof following the commie playbook of "disarmament" "Goon squads silenicing opposition" etc,etc
If nothing else the DNC & it's marxist plot is being laid bare.......

lowprone

Post by lowprone »

Of course it's a kangaroo court, you expected something else ?
We can see cities burning and yet we are told that this is a myth .
Who are you going to believe these court jesters or your lying fucking eyes ?
We are in a culture war now and trending toward a shooting war with these fucks.

Henry Stevens

Post by Henry Stevens »

So what are the rules of engagement in Portland, Seattle, NYC with these terrorists? Did Bushie Barr say when federal troops will actually shoot back?

Correctly complete this sentence: The only good Leftist is a ____ Leftist.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

lowprone wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:56 pm
Of course it's a kangaroo court, you expected something else ?
We can see cities burning and yet we are told that this is a myth .
Who are you going to believe these court jesters or your lying fucking eyes ?
We are in a culture war now and trending toward a shooting war with these fucks.
HELL YES Kangaroo court , but to the average dolt out there , who still doesn't get it, this shitshow, coup/impeachment part 20 cont'd, asks/answers just those questions you ask in your post, see what I'm drivin' at ?

Hell , I know we're heading to a real hoe down with those SOBs only a fool /cuck/troll will whine& bitch & complain when free thinking MEN who aren't sheep speak thier minds about what's coming, who is responsible & what justice they should expect & get .
The Silent Majority is just that,silent, for now..........I believe it will go something like that story "What I saw at the coup" , sporadically at first ............then [read that story]

BoatGuyFL

Post by BoatGuyFL »

Got past the opening statements; wanted to go full Negan on Nadlers head, then chuckled at the video played by Jordan.

Then turned it off. Its clown world kangaroo kabuki.

Nothings going to 'change.' The Govt is a useless leviathan at this point.

Yuri Bezmenov

Post by Yuri Bezmenov »

Anybody got a link to the video of the video Jordan showed?

Barge

Post by Barge »

It was actually a horse & pony show.
Do the Dems really believe what they are charging? I think not and notice they gave speeches & throw accusations and not allowing Barr to comment. Some of the Democrats on that committee are the very worst of politicians and yet that charge the President of partisanship.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Yuri Bezmenov wrote: » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:40 pm

Barge wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:59 pm
It was actually a horse & pony show.
Do the Dems really believe what they are charging? I think not and notice they gave speeches & throw accusations and not allowing Barr to comment. Some of the Democrats on that committee are the very worst of politicians and yet that charge the President of partisanship.
I think some of those slimeballs really do , but most actually know it's BS & just use it to gain [they think] political advantage..

I'll be surprized if ANY demmarxist ever has to be grilled , harrasssed ,intimidated, like thier opponents have at thier handsas for jail time for BHO HRC & thier flunkies?
Believe THAT when I see them perp walked.....the pos right now are castigating BARR for the tear gassing rioters ......................

I 'll look for a link...........YURI.try this.........I didn't see this whole video ,but it has ALOT, if not all of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjBKbjRpmNM
Last edited by madmanmccoy on Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Just a Citizen

Post by Just a Citizen »

Just a big show for both sides.

Ram Rod

Post by Ram Rod »

I just finished watching an hour of this on OAN over lunch.

Politically motivated witch hunt. I did have to laugh each time he answered with facts going back to the Obama administration as the instigators.
Indeed a real genuine shit show and more waste of taxpayer $$

Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Henry Stevens wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:18 pm
So what are the rules of engagement in Portland, Seattle, NYC with these terrorists? Did Bushie Barr say when federal troops will actually shoot back?

A. What is “Sodomized with a broomstick until bleeding out”?

Does that answer work?
I miss my 20 inch spinners

Flashy

Post by Flashy »

Another horse and pony show, that rep Jeffries from ny needs to stfu, watched a little bit while at lunch had to turn my back to that spectacle.

Black Blade

Post by Black Blade »

Was pretty funny. Barr danced circles around them and the Communists (i.e. Dems) looked foolish and were just embarrassing themselves. The Communists helped trump more than anything with such a pitiful performance. ;)

guzzimike1

Post by guzzimike1 »

Ghaaddamn; that Congresstwat Pramila Paypal is one FUGLY Biatch..!!!

She so ugly, she can curdle your sperm..!!

Specz

Post by Specz »

Yuri Bezmenov wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:40 pm
https://youtu.be/0Ybd7uUHd6E

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

guzzimike1 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:59 am
Ghaaddamn; that Congresstwat Pramila Paypal is one FUGLY Biatch..!!!

She so ugly, she can curdle your sperm..!!

That mutt got highly insulted when her name was mispronounced today too...... she's a pos , ought to be in "the squat" or "squad" or WETF those mutts call themselves ......DEPORTED is what the bitch needs to be...............

ThunderGod

Post by ThunderGod »

Beef Supreme wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:22 pm
Henry Stevens wrote:

Does that answer work?
No, that requires too much time, effort and contact. Two kidney shots with a 9mm, then move on. :twisted:
Have Hammer, Will Smite

Northwest 80D

Post by Northwest 80D »

ThunderGod wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:21 am
Beef Supreme wrote:
Henry Stevens wrote:

Does that answer work?
No, that requires too much time, effort and contact. Two kidney shots with a 9mm, then move on. :twisted:
Fuck that.....One between the eyes...Why waste ammo on one of them, when you can get two for the same price?

ThunderGod

Post by ThunderGod »

Northwest 80D wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:31 am
ThunderGod wrote:
Beef Supreme wrote:

Does that answer work?
Fuck that.....One between the eyes...Why waste ammo on one of them, when you can get two for the same price?
Because, if some bastard is going to make me take his life for some stupid reason on his part, he ought to suffer for it.

A man shot through each kidney ain't goin' anywhere or doin' anything.
Have Hammer, Will Smite

PRegner

Post by PRegner »

ThunderGod wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:49 am
Northwest 80D wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:31 am
ThunderGod wrote:

Because, if some bastard is going to make me take his life for some stupid reason on his part, he ought to suffer for it.

A man shot through each kidney ain't goin' anywhere or doin' anything.
Pop 'em through the liver. I'm told it's a painful 20-30 minute long death.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

Kidneys ?
I've had quite a few Kidney stones & let me tell Y'All ...............they hurt..........