Wait, what?

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
User avatar
nalioth
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:30 pm

Re: Wait, what?

Post by nalioth »

BillT wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:26 pm
I said around $2 million. That means past that.
No it doesn't.

"Around" when speaking of money means ± 25% of the stated figure.

So if you have "around 2 million", that means you may have between 1.5 million or 2.5 million dollars



"I have over $2 million." <-= that means "past that".

swohfal
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:19 am

Re: Wait, what?

Post by swohfal »

BillT wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:26 pm
swohfal wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:13 pm
BillT wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:32 pm


My net worth is around $2,000,000. And yours?
My retired uncle worked as a first pressman printer and has double that - not very slick or well-paid for a shyster.
I said around $2 million. That means past that. In addition, my son is blessed with his mother's half of our marital estate. So how much has your uncle blessed you with?
Whatever's left when he dies, but a minimum of a million dollar house on five acres with a stellar view of the Ohio river, a Lexus LS460, VW Passat diesel 5-speed, Chevy Tahoe and probably a new Silverado with a diesel plus several guns and a John Deere tractor and fairly nice home shop equipment and around $75K worth of Drexel and Hendredon furniture.

BillT
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Wait, what?

Post by BillT »

nalioth wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:30 pm
BillT wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:26 pm
I said around $2 million. That means past that.
No it doesn't.

"Around" when speaking of money means ± 25% of the stated figure.

So if you have "around 2 million", that means you may have between 1.5 million or 2.5 million dollars



"I have over $2 million." <-= that means "past that".
I am trying not to laugh at you folks.

swohfal
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:19 am

Re: Wait, what?

Post by swohfal »

BillT wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:38 pm
nalioth wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:30 pm
BillT wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:26 pm
I said around $2 million. That means past that.
No it doesn't.

"Around" when speaking of money means ± 25% of the stated figure.

So if you have "around 2 million", that means you may have between 1.5 million or 2.5 million dollars



"I have over $2 million." <-= that means "past that".
I am trying not to laugh at you folks.
That's okay, we never restrain ourselves at your expense.

User avatar
madmanmccoy
Posts: 452
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:50 pm

Re: Wait, what?

Post by madmanmccoy »

Guy sounds like & reminds you of BIG DICK doesn't he ?

BillT
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Wait, what?

Post by BillT »

swohfal wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:34 pm
BillT wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:26 pm
swohfal wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:13 pm


My retired uncle worked as a first pressman printer and has double that - not very slick or well-paid for a shyster.
I said around $2 million. That means past that. In addition, my son is blessed with his mother's half of our marital estate. So how much has your uncle blessed you with?
Whatever's left when he dies, but a minimum of a million dollar house on five acres with a stellar view of the Ohio river, a Lexus LS460, VW Passat diesel 5-speed, Chevy Tahoe and probably a new Silverado with a diesel plus several guns and a John Deere tractor and fairly nice home shop equipment and around $75K worth of Drexel and Hendredon furniture.
I have 18 FAL rifles in basically unused condition. Two crates of original shipping crates of Garands with about 18 Grands. Ten trench guns. Etc. A lot more real estate. It does not mean much to me. Oh, and check out the Brazilian 954 for rarity. Some of this is loaned to a museum.

MIG*7.62
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:11 am

Re: Wait, what?

Post by MIG*7.62 »

BillT wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:47 pm
swohfal wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:34 pm
BillT wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:26 pm


I said around $2 million. That means past that. In addition, my son is blessed with his mother's half of our marital estate. So how much has your uncle blessed you with?
Whatever's left when he dies, but a minimum of a million dollar house on five acres with a stellar view of the Ohio river, a Lexus LS460, VW Passat diesel 5-speed, Chevy Tahoe and probably a new Silverado with a diesel plus several guns and a John Deere tractor and fairly nice home shop equipment and around $75K worth of Drexel and Hendredon furniture.
I have 18 FAL rifles in basically unused condition. Two crates of original shipping crates of Garands with about 18 Grands. Ten trench guns. Etc. A lot more real estate. It does not mean much to me. Oh, and check out the Brazilian 954 for rarity. Some of this is loaned to a museum.
I have zero fucks to give

jugrunner
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:07 pm

Re: Wait, what?

Post by jugrunner »

Bill .. Doesn't it piss you off, just a little, that Hunter Biden made more in 2 yrs than you've made your entire lifetime .. ? .. And I mean for doing absolutely nothing .. ??

The very left wing you support left you out in the cold .. Shame on them .. Put Biden back in and his plan is to take most everything you have and give it to BLM and other Fascist org. .. :lol:

BTW: All that bragging reminds me of Hueytown .. I'll give you one point because you didn't take the whole page to do it .. 8-)
Last edited by jugrunner on Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

munchoman
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:18 am

Re: Wait, what?

Post by munchoman »

Sorry to hear your wife has passed Bill

jugrunner
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:07 pm

Re: Wait, what?

Post by jugrunner »

munchoman wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:01 pm
Sorry to hear your wife has passed Bill
Well .. something I didn't know .. I offer my sincere condolences .. :(

meltblown
Posts: 362
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:24 pm

Re: Wait, what?

Post by meltblown »

Yep, a leopard can't change it's spots. In this case it's more akin to a hyena. Any man that has to make himself superior by pointing out his wealth pretty much tells me all I need to know. Par for the course considering the source.

Northwest 80D
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:49 am

Re: Wait, what?

Post by Northwest 80D »

BillT wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:38 pm
I am trying not to laugh at you folks.
Personally I both laugh at the arrogance of someone who thinks others should be impressed by the money they have, or at least say they have..........

I also pity them because they typically don't have the self worth to think people would like them for who they are, and money be damned......thus their need to brag....
BillT wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:26 pm

I said around $2 million. That means past that. In addition, my son is blessed with his mother's half of our marital estate. So how much has your uncle blessed you with?
Not trying to "bring family" into this, but given your comment, I've got to ask a question given the phrasing of your comment....

If your son gets half of the 'marital estate', that begs the question of who made the money you claim to have, you, or your wife?

Seriously, unless she was pissed at you, and willed half to him, why would a marital estate be split in half when the common thing that happens is that the surviving spouse gets everything...and it's not passed on until both are deceased?

That forces the kids to build their own lives and not to rely on their parents to babysit them into their adult years....which is a practice that's created a generation of whiny snowflakes that never grew up.

That's all assuming she is deceased based on what you've stated. If that's the case, all political differences aside, you have my condolences. Losing a loved one is always hard, I don't care who you are.

That said, why do you keep ignoring me/my questions? Could it be that you know replying truthfully will continue making you look foolish?

MACV
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:19 pm

Re: Wait, what?

Post by MACV »

Old Bill is back. I knew he couldn't play nice for long. Back to swooping in and crappin in threads, shitbird

meltblown
Posts: 362
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:24 pm

Re: Wait, what?

Post by meltblown »

MACV wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:53 pm
Old Bill is back. I knew he couldn't play nice for long. Back to swooping in and crappin in threads, shitbird
FTW :roll:

Northwest 80D
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:49 am

Re: Wait, what?

Post by Northwest 80D »

MACV wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:53 pm
Old Bill is back. I knew he couldn't play nice for long. Back to swooping in and crappin in threads, shitbird
I hope he pops in on the AK Files once they get the new site setup. Seriously, we love having fun with guys like him.....LMAO.....

jugrunner
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:07 pm

Re: Wait, what?

Post by jugrunner »

I say let him back in .. Certainly no worse than some of the others .. ! .. A lot of people died so he could say what he wants to say ..

I don't remember seeing him type a cuss word .. more than I can say for myself .. !

Turn him into a Republican .. :twisted: .. What a mighty force he could be for Trump .. :lol:

BillT
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Wait, what?

Post by BillT »

MIG*7.62 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:56 pm
BillT wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:47 pm
swohfal wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:34 pm




I have zero fucks to give

She has said that already.

Northwest 80D
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:49 am

Re: Wait, what?

Post by Northwest 80D »

jugrunner wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:17 pm
I say let him back in .. Certainly no worse than some of the others .. ! .. A lot of people died so he could say what he wants to say ..

I don't remember seeing him type a cuss word .. more than I can say for myself .. !

Turn him into a Republican .. :twisted: .. What a mighty force he could be for Trump .. :lol:
I agree, and have often championed for the Right of these guys to run their mouth, and make fools of themselves. As I've said before, it helps you to understand and know your enemy.

With that in mind, youd like to think people like this would be a force to be reckoned with AGAINST the Left, but the reality is they really aren't. Think about it, the only reason the Left is able to do the shit they do is because 'we' allow it. They think they have all the answers, and power, but the second they are faced with hard questions, or someone who doesn't back down, they realize they really are as worthless as they feel inside, and run away.

This makes them all but worthless except as 'cannon fodder', which is exactly what the Leftist elite use them for....and for us to 'practice with our cannons', and often as comic relief.

BillT
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Wait, what?

Post by BillT »

Northwest 80D wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:38 pm
BillT wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:38 pm
I am trying not to laugh at you folks.
Personally I both laugh at the arrogance of someone who thinks others should be impressed by the money they have, or at least say they have..........

I also pity them because they typically don't have the self worth to think people would like them for who they are, and money be damned......thus their need to brag....
BillT wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:26 pm

I said around $2 million. That means past that. In addition, my son is blessed with his mother's half of our marital estate. So how much has your uncle blessed you with?
Not trying to "bring family" into this, but given your comment, I've got to ask a question given the phrasing of your comment....

If your son gets half of the 'marital estate', that begs the question of who made the money you claim to have, you, or your wife?

Seriously, unless she was pissed at you, and willed half to him, why would a marital estate be split in half when the common thing that happens is that the surviving spouse gets everything...and it's not passed on until both are deceased?

That forces the kids to build their own lives and not to rely on their parents to babysit them into their adult years....which is a practice that's created a generation of whiny snowflakes that never grew up.

That's all assuming she is deceased based on what you've stated. If that's the case, all political differences aside, you have my condolences. Losing a loved one is always hard, I don't care who you are.

That said, why do you keep ignoring me/my questions? Could it be that you know replying truthfully will continue making you look foolish?
Texas is a community property state. Meaning those earnings while married belong 50/50. It has been a pleasure to have him well taken care of tax free. It is that simple.

BillT
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Wait, what?

Post by BillT »

Northwest 80D, today is Jill's 60th birthday. She was 54 when she passed. There was an age gap of 30 years. Cancer is a terrible thing.

BillT
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Wait, what?

Post by BillT »

BillT wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:13 pm
Northwest 80D, today is Jill's 60th birthday. She was 54 when she passed. There was an age gap of 30 years. Cancer is a terrible thing.
Mistake on my part. 21 year age gap. Sorry

User avatar
madmanmccoy
Posts: 452
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:50 pm

Re: Wait, what?

Post by madmanmccoy »

Northwest 80D wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:33 pm
jugrunner wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:17 pm
I say let him back in .. Certainly no worse than some of the others .. ! .. A lot of people died so he could say what he wants to say ..

I don't remember seeing him type a cuss word .. more than I can say for myself .. !

Turn him into a Republican .. :twisted: .. What a mighty force he could be for Trump .. :lol:
I agree, and have often championed for the Right of these guys to run their mouth, and make fools of themselves. As I've said before, it helps you to understand and know your enemy.

With that in mind, youd like to think people like this would be a force to be reckoned with AGAINST the Left, but the reality is they really aren't. Think about it, the only reason the Left is able to do the shit they do is because 'we' allow it. They think they have all the answers, and power, but the second they are faced with hard questions, or someone who doesn't back down, they realize they really are as worthless as they feel inside, and run away.

This makes them all but worthless except as 'cannon fodder', which is exactly what the Leftist elite use them for....and for us to 'practice with our cannons', and often as comic relief.
Think there's better things to do than listen to thier drivel & have them provoke pissin' matches or dick measurin' contests...........

BillT
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Wait, what?

Post by BillT »

madmanmccoy wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:18 pm
Northwest 80D wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:33 pm
jugrunner wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:17 pm
I say let him back in .. Certainly no worse than some of the others .. ! .. A lot of people died so he could say what he wants to say ..

I don't remember seeing him type a cuss word .. more than I can say for myself .. !

Turn him into a Republican .. :twisted: .. What a mighty force he could be for Trump .. :lol:
I agree, and have often championed for the Right of these guys to run their mouth, and make fools of themselves. As I've said before, it helps you to understand and know your enemy.

With that in mind, youd like to think people like this would be a force to be reckoned with AGAINST the Left, but the reality is they really aren't. Think about it, the only reason the Left is able to do the shit they do is because 'we' allow it. They think they have all the answers, and power, but the second they are faced with hard questions, or someone who doesn't back down, they realize they really are as worthless as they feel inside, and run away.

This makes them all but worthless except as 'cannon fodder', which is exactly what the Leftist elite use them for....and for us to 'practice with our cannons', and often as comic relief.
Think there's better things to do than listen to thier drivel & have them provoke pissin' matches or dick measurin' contests...........
Now, now, there is no reason for you to be concerned about your manhood. Or, is there. Hmmmmm...........

Northwest 80D
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:49 am

Re: Wait, what?

Post by Northwest 80D »

BillT wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:30 pm
madmanmccoy wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:18 pm
Northwest 80D wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:33 pm


I agree, and have often championed for the Right of these guys to run their mouth, and make fools of themselves. As I've said before, it helps you to understand and know your enemy.

With that in mind, youd like to think people like this would be a force to be reckoned with AGAINST the Left, but the reality is they really aren't. Think about it, the only reason the Left is able to do the shit they do is because 'we' allow it. They think they have all the answers, and power, but the second they are faced with hard questions, or someone who doesn't back down, they realize they really are as worthless as they feel inside, and run away.

This makes them all but worthless except as 'cannon fodder', which is exactly what the Leftist elite use them for....and for us to 'practice with our cannons', and often as comic relief.
Think there's better things to do than listen to thier drivel & have them provoke pissin' matches or dick measurin' contests...........
Now, now, there is no reason for you to be concerned about your manhood. Or, is there. Hmmmmm...........
We aren't the ones who felt the need to brag about our net worth because we somehow feel inadequate......that was you.

That being said, even though the comment wasn't directed at me, I'll still answer your question: No, there is absolutely no reason to be concerned about my manhood...and...I'd venture a guess Madman would tell you the same, as would most Conservative, male, gun owners.

BillT
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: Wait, what?

Post by BillT »

Northwest 80D wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:30 pm
BillT wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:30 pm
madmanmccoy wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:18 pm


Think there's better things to do than listen to thier drivel & have them provoke pissin' matches or dick measurin' contests...........
Now, now, there is no reason for you to be concerned about your manhood. Or, is there. Hmmmmm...........
We aren't the ones who felt the need to brag about our net worth because we somehow feel inadequate......that was you.

That being said, even though the comment wasn't directed at me, I'll still answer your question: No, there is absolutely no reason to be concerned about my manhood...and...I'd venture a guess Madman would tell you the same, as would most Conservative, male, gun owners.
Too funny. You bring up manly contests of manhood, how it is graded and the announce you are not worried. Manly splashy it seems.

Post Reply