Well, that was fun..

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
MACV
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:19 pm

Re: Well, that was fun..

Post by MACV »

A J wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:07 am
This little hacking episode has caused an inordinate amount of unmitigated bull shit:

6. Reaching out to Jen asking her to solve all life's problems
Dear Jen,
I really need your advice on a serious problem. For the past few months I've had a suspicion that my wife has been seeing another man. Shes been acting very strange lately.
She's been working late hours. She gets phone calls late at night and goes into the other room to talk. She goes out with "the girls" a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home late, but usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I woke up and she wasn't home. So I hid in the garage behind my boat and waited for her. When she got home she got out of someone's car, buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.
It was at that moment, while crouched behind the boat, that I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard motor mounting bracket. Is that something I can weld, or do I need to replace the whole bracket?

User avatar
madmanmccoy
Posts: 452
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:50 pm

Re: Well, that was fun..

Post by madmanmccoy »

Didn't tell us how big an OUTBOARD you have

Gotta Love The Files......and I do.......... met more Good folks here .......don't go to fakebook, I don't do twitter.......
if the robo calls & scam calls on the telephone are any indication of the hackers,scammers & assorted dirtbags out there , can just imagine how many are on the 'net
Still would love to find the one who hacked us here tho.....guaranteed he'd never hack another...........
Last edited by madmanmccoy on Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ol Okie
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:05 am
Location: Mighty Mo

Re: Well, that was fun..

Post by Ol Okie »

BrianVedack wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:01 pm
Hell I thought Jen nuked the site from orbit with all the race posts going on. Glad it wasn't that.
I considered this too. So I thought about it and texted Nails and asked if we were having problems. He said we were and I didn’t ask what, where or why. I knew we were in good hands. :lol:

Ol Okie
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:05 am
Location: Mighty Mo

Re: Well, that was fun..

Post by Ol Okie »

MACV wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:49 am
A J wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:07 am
This little hacking episode has caused an inordinate amount of unmitigated bull shit:

6. Reaching out to Jen asking her to solve all life's problems
Dear Jen,
I really need your advice on a serious problem. For the past few months I've had a suspicion that my wife has been seeing another man. Shes been acting very strange lately.
She's been working late hours. She gets phone calls late at night and goes into the other room to talk. She goes out with "the girls" a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home late, but usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I woke up and she wasn't home. So I hid in the garage behind my boat and waited for her. When she got home she got out of someone's car, buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.
It was at that moment, while crouched behind the boat, that I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard motor mounting bracket. Is that something I can weld, or do I need to replace the whole bracket?
Dude, you made me spit my drink out my nose!!! I think you can weld that up easily.

User avatar
madmanmccoy
Posts: 452
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:50 pm

Re: Well, that was fun..

Post by madmanmccoy »

Deleted duplicate
Last edited by madmanmccoy on Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

moonbat60
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:27 am

Re: Well, that was fun..

Post by moonbat60 »

I don't know if that was such fun..........I miss the old board.

EinheitElfV2
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:27 am

Re: Well, that was fun..

Post by EinheitElfV2 »

Well,member EinheitElf checking in,just found out what happened..... I read that we needed to register a new account and i just registered a new one 'EinheitElfV2' and did i just F UP??

WHEN the forum is restored to Wonder Woman Jen's efforts will my original userid still be there?

I HATE THE EFFIN TURDS WHO DID THIS...love to find them and send worm in THEIR system and get revenge.

Greetings to all my fellow members!!!!

User avatar
sigking
Posts: 266
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:31 pm

Re: Well, that was fun..

Post by sigking »

EinheitElfV2 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:54 am
Well,member EinheitElf checking in,just found out what happened..... I read that we needed to register a new account and i just registered a new one 'EinheitElfV2' and did i just F UP??

WHEN the forum is restored to Wonder Woman Jen's efforts will my original userid still be there?

I HATE THE EFFIN TURDS WHO DID THIS...love to find them and send worm in THEIR system and get revenge.

Greetings to all my fellow members!!!!

The hope is that all will be restored. Time will only tell.

Bandy(2)
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:42 am

Re: Well, that was fun..

Post by Bandy(2) »

Ok who's the odds on favorite retread that did the deed....

Or did yall just piss off siggy that much lmao
Damnit..... I want my name and 2013 join date back.

VALMET_M76
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:27 pm

Re: Well, that was fun..

Post by VALMET_M76 »

China hack

Velvet Elvis
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:01 pm

Re: Well, that was fun..

Post by Velvet Elvis »

MACV wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:49 am
A J wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:07 am
This little hacking episode has caused an inordinate amount of unmitigated bull shit:

6. Reaching out to Jen asking her to solve all life's problems
Dear Jen,
I really need your advice on a serious problem. For the past few months I've had a suspicion that my wife has been seeing another man. Shes been acting very strange lately.
She's been working late hours. She gets phone calls late at night and goes into the other room to talk. She goes out with "the girls" a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home late, but usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I woke up and she wasn't home. So I hid in the garage behind my boat and waited for her. When she got home she got out of someone's car, buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.
It was at that moment, while crouched behind the boat, that I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard motor mounting bracket. Is that something I can weld, or do I need to replace the whole bracket?
:lol:

Pheenix11
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:27 pm

Re: Well, that was fun..

Post by Pheenix11 »

easttex wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:57 pm
easttex checking in.

I had just posted photos of my latest AR projects to the AR forum when the whole shiter-roo went dark. I got on Facebook to see if there was anything on the Fal Files' page and seeing nothing, I IM'd the owner (presumably Jen?) about it.

Glad to see this temp site up, even if I have to relearn who a few of you knuckleheads are.
Well that’s what did it. Posting photos of AR’s on the Files. It’s like crossing the streams. :lol:

Dragynn
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:18 pm

Re: Well, that was fun..

Post by Dragynn »

Jen wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:22 am
and more importantly trader ratings
Ooh, for sure. I may be an ornery ol bastard in general, but I do have perfect feedback ratings and lots of 'em.

Fjordforder
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:14 am

Re: Well, that was fun..

Post by Fjordforder »

Dragynn wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:29 pm
Jen wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:22 am
and more importantly trader ratings
Ooh, for sure. I may be an ornery ol bastard in general, but I do have perfect feedback ratings and lots of 'em.
Agreed. It took a lot of time and money to get my feedback where it was, if that's gone I might start a thread demanding Jen pay me! :lol:

Same for post count too, I was at 2900-something and looking forward to passing 3000 but that may be an unrealistic dream.

Post Reply