George Floyd Body Cam

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
EPC WN

George Floyd Body Cam

Post by EPC WN »

https://youtu.be/YPSwqp5fdIw

Racist cops or junkie resisting arrest? Looks pretty cut and dry. People have died over this.....

MissingSpiker

Re: George Floyd Body Cam

Post by MissingSpiker »

Theres a reason the Democrat Muslim AG of Minnesota withheld the bodycam footage until now.

Lukas

Post by Lukas »

He is high as kite on multiple drugs.

EPC WN

Post by EPC WN »

MissingSpiker wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:52 pm
Theres a reason the Democrat Muslim AG of Minnesota withheld the bodycam footage until now.
Anybody that acts like that usually gets shot. Jittery, hands everywhere and out of sight. I'm surprised the cops didn't tag him much sooner in that interaction. It caught me off-guard how far they actually tried to do right by the guy. I was pissed when I saw the first video but now it looks like he did it to himself. Insane

silverAKM

Post by silverAKM »

EPC WN wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:00 am
MissingSpiker wrote:
Anybody that acts like that usually gets shot. Jittery, hands everywhere and out of sight. I'm surprised the cops didn't tag him much sooner in that interaction. It caught me off-guard how far they actually tried to do right by the guy. I was pissed when I saw the first video but now it looks like he did it to himself. Insane
"It's easier to fool people than it's to convince them they been fooled." Samuel Clemens(Mark Twain)
"Life is hard, life is even harder if you're stupid and lazy." Marion Morrison(John Wayne)
Black Rifles Matter!

Gw104

Post by Gw104 »

EPC WN wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:00 am
MissingSpiker wrote:
I totally agree with you.

v guy

Post by v guy »

He was recovering from Covid -19, had a heart condition and was a heroin addict. His o2 levels were probably still low and he was weak. I suspect that he may have died in the back of the cop car anyway, or required a ride to a hospital or detox center.

They brothers from NJ who were arrested for re-enacting the Floyd "neck" press, on Memorial Day, need to be freed.

EPC WN

Post by EPC WN »

v guy wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:56 pm
He was recovering from Covid -19, had a heart condition and was a heroin addict. His o2 levels were probably still low and he was weak. I suspect that he may have died in the back of the cop car anyway, or required a ride to a hospital or detox center.

They brothers from NJ who were arrested for re-enacting the Floyd "neck" press, on Memorial Day, need to be freed.
They arrested those guys from NJ? Wow! Can't say if I'm on the jury if I'd stick all 4 of the cops for murder. Maybe the main guy for manslaughter but anything less than the murder charge is going to set off another wave of 'peaceful protests'. My guess is they'll be the most peaceful thing this country has ever seen. And with General Flynn's new op-ed from last night those kind of actions will be met with armed resistance....