Death sentence for Boston marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev overturned by US Appeals Court

One forum to rule them all.. sort of.
hdskumm

Re: Death sentence for Boston marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev overturned by US Appeals Court

Post by hdskumm »

this fuckbag better get iced in the clink

madmanmccoy

Re: Death sentence for Boston marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev overturned by US Appeals Court

Post by madmanmccoy »

hdskumm wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:18 pm

If he comes off Death Row & goes into GenPop, don't fret, there's a Shiv with his name on it, hes" gonna get got "..........

c0dy33

Post by c0dy33 »

They'll never put him in genpop sadly.

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

c0dy33 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:41 am
They'll never put him in genpop sadly.
You are undoubtedly correct, they'll keep him in some kind of "segregation" ......wouldn't surprize me one bit,
Special protection, we'll be paying for this fuck to face east & bang his empty fkn head on the concrete cell floor 5times a day ,probably pay for his queer-ran & fkn prayer rag too ...........
Rather pay for a .22STINGER ...............

oldsalt

Post by oldsalt »

They need to put him in the same cell with the same guards that Epstein spent his last days in.

silverAKM

Post by silverAKM »

madmanmccoy wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:36 am
hdskumm wrote:

If he comes off Death Row & goes into GenPop, don't fret, there's a Shiv with his name on it, hes" gonna get got "..........
Here's a member on a couple other gun boards I belong to: http://billdeshivs.com/bd/
I shit you not, that's his actual name there madmanmccoy, maybe he can pay a visit to Tsarnaev. ;)
"It's easier to fool people than it's to convince them they been fooled." Samuel Clemens(Mark Twain)
"Life is hard, life is even harder if you're stupid and lazy." Marion Morrison(John Wayne)
Black Rifles Matter!

madmanmccoy

Post by madmanmccoy »

silverAKM wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:25 am
madmanmccoy wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:36 am
hdskumm wrote:

Here's a member on a couple other gun boards I belong to: http://billdeshivs.com/bd/
I shit you not, that's his actual name there madmanmccoy, maybe he can pay a visit to Tsarnaev. ;)
He's got some pretty cool "STICKERS" for sure..............

Henry Stevens

Post by Henry Stevens »

Hey, stop bitching. We have to make room on Death Row for all the Crossfire Hurricane Traitors.