Notices

Old October 19, 2019, 22:17   #251
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
Our form of Democracy was not formed in a fetal position,,, which is what I'm hearing recommended here,,,

Horseshit!

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:56   #252
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
During my service we used conscripts to fight wars and as cannon fodder,,, the draft was ended after Viet Nam,,, ours is a all volunteer military, if you don't want your kids to fight they don't have too, neither do you,,, only a large part of our taxation is mandatory taxation by representation, done poorly,,, now some here would do the same with our military.

As has been mentioned here every one here has a diffferent prospective.

Erdeone the Syrian dictator as the only active dictator NATO member can as a self serving choice become the camels nose under the tent flap for Putin and as such preform a small version of a Holocast on the Kurds,,, that done we would not have to endure another 6 KIA foreward observer forces in our Syrian incursion.
We can declare a victory and stick our head up our ass,,, the Kurds won't have much ass left to complain about.

The largest death toll facing this nation is among the volunteer drug user's,,, that number is more than were lost in VN and the ME,,, per year..
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 13:09   #253
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
During my service we used conscripts to fight wars and as cannon fodder,,, the draft was ended after Viet Nam,,, ours is a all volunteer military, if you don't want your kids to fight they don't have too, neither do you,,, only a large part of our taxation is mandatory taxation by representation, done poorly,,, now some here would do the same with our military.

As has been mentioned here every one here has a diffferent prospective.

Erdeone the Syrian dictator as the only active dictator NATO member can as a self serving choice become the camels nose under the tent flap for Putin and as such preform a small version of a Holocast on the Kurds,,, that done we would not have to endure another 6 KIA foreward observer forces in our Syrian incursion.
We can declare a victory and stick our head up our ass,,, the Kurds won't have much ass left to complain about.

The largest death toll facing this nation is among the volunteer drug user's,,, that number is more than were lost in VN and the ME,,, per year..
Assad is the Syria guy
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is the President of Turkey,,a NATO member state

The Turks and Kurds have been going after one another for over 200 yrs.

Just how long and how many American deaths are you willing to accept to keep two assholes from murdering one another????

Me,,,,,none,,,,not one single American kid needs to die in that G-D awful place where death comes easy and often and always has.

The Middle east and Afghanistan are where great powers go to die.

Old Yesterday, 13:30   #254
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Assad is the Syria guy
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is the President of Turkey,,a NATO member state

The Turks and Kurds have been going after one another for over 200 yrs.

Just how long and how many American deaths are you willing to accept to keep two assholes from murdering one another????

Me,,,,,none,,,,not one single American kid needs to die in that G-D awful place where death comes easy and often and always has.

The Middle east and Afghanistan are where great powers go to die.
My dyslectic mistake in dictator location and names,,, our president used the Kurds,,, and indebted this nation in doing so,,, that was a good strategy,,, hanging the Kurds out to dry is a disgrace.
That includes your and my kids.

Last edited by martin35; Yesterday at 13:36.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 14:05   #255
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
My dyslectic mistake in dictator location and names,,, our president used the Kurds,,, and indebted this nation in doing so,,, that was a good strategy,,, hanging the Kurds out to dry is a disgrace.
That includes your and my kids.
Mr. Martin,,,have you ever met a Kurd????

And you never answered my questions,,,,,,,how long do we stay in that shithole and how many American kids are you willing to have be killed or worst there???

And,,,,you forget,,or do not understand,,all the years we've been working with the Kurds,,,,we've save thousands of them already,,,with military supplies,,training, and we ALWAYS take huge ass medical assets with us any where we go and treat the indigenous peoples.

We train these folks to kill their enemies,,and we also train these people in modern medicine,,,the medicine part is what I did for so many years in these hell holes worldwide.

These folks,,,Kurds,, will need to loose tens of thousands before they get up to the numbers we've already saved from certain death just by teaching them and providing 1st country medicine to them.

And,,,they've already cut a deal,,,with the local players in that area,,,the Kurds will be fine without us.
Or,,,,they will bite off more than they can chew and be extinguished from the face of the planet.

Regardless,,,we've done more than enough,,all on them now.