FALaholic #: 76490
Law Enforcement on Camera

Busted!

Old September 21, 2019, 23:43   #2
TNAndy
Computer Geek
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64986
That bastard deserves the death penalty.
Old September 22, 2019, 05:58   #3
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
I am surprised camera did not have a malfunction that day.
raubvogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22, 2019, 09:35   #4
badzero
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 65818
This is a lot more common than most could believe.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

You can tell it's real because it looks so fake.
Elon Musk February 7, 2018
badzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22, 2019, 10:20   #5
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74557
Due to lunatic drivers have a dash cam in daily driver and due to thieves and cops like this one are two hidden cameras inside cab always on record. Store 30 days of medium resolution video plus always press buttons on ham radio recorders and pull cables to radios if pulled over as they switch to microphones to record all in case cops body cam and voice recorder malfunction. No matter profession there are bad eggs in every basket. Human nature.

Several years ago read article about a wealthy man in Texas who had a beef with local sheriff. Unsure if he decided to run for his job or was putting a lot of money in his competitors campaign but a warrant was requested to search his home. He got a call soon as warrant was signed and called the U.S. Marshalls office who sent two Marshalls to his home. When cops knocker on door the Marshalls opened door with their own paperwork and began frisking the local deputies which all had distribution size bags of narcotics in pockets.

Plan was to plant and let dogs find enough to put guy in prison. Found some online local news reports on incident which said as Marshalls were frisking cops on porch and already surrounding house the ones still in vehicles including sheriff left the scene fast as possible. Sheriff and many of his deputies were charged but again didn't follow long enough to see how their appeals went. In Atlanta and similar happens cops are usually found guilty in lower court but exonerated in appeals and many go back to law enforcement as the higher court overturned sentence while usually judge just reduces charges to lower crime and sentence to time served. Shame a few can ruin reputationso of entire lot.
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat
hueyville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22, 2019, 11:35   #6
garandguy10
Registered

FALaholic #: 10840
You would not believe what I have experienced with cops, much worse than planting drugs. I do not trust LEO's, and I have to work with them occasionally these days.
garandguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23, 2019, 17:40   #7
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
no bond. 23 in 1 out......tube of lube just in case....

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23, 2019, 17:53   #8
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
I saw it last week. Damn guy crying and that sadistic bastard setting him up doesn't have a trace of humanity. Trust no one. That bastard goes to the big house for the rest of his life in genpop.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23, 2019, 18:22   #9
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Yep I bet he ruined many a persons life - yep death penalty, or at least gen pop., in a prison like Angola! What an arsehole!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23, 2019, 18:39   #10
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by badzero View Post
This is a lot more common than most could believe.
Yep.
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23, 2019, 19:05   #11
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Send his ass to a prison colony in Australia.

Oh wait. French Guyana is ok too

Old September 23, 2019, 21:55   #12
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
and now every case he worked on goes into doubt and everyone convicted has grounds for legal action
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24, 2019, 20:21   #13
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Wow!!

What a piece of human garbage. Wonder where he learned that trick? Wonder who turned him in? How many lives did he destroy? People with security clearances lose jobs over this stuff.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24, 2019, 21:53   #14
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Wow!!

What a piece of human garbage. Wonder where he learned that trick? Wonder who turned him in? How many lives did he destroy? People with security clearances lose jobs over this stuff.

Thorack
If only one person was sent to prison because of him doing this it’s too many.
He obviously had an agenda.....the people he was accosting were on the low end
of the food chain.....there was some perverted sense of justice in his mind. He knew there was little to no chance they would escape the system once charged.
This guy needs a full dose of retribution in the joint......

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25, 2019, 10:31   #15
ratas calientes
Registered

FALaholic #: 1841
And only cops should have guns. Uh huh.
Old September 27, 2019, 07:19   #16
garandguy10
Registered

Odd, I do not see any comments from LEO's out here........
Old September 27, 2019, 07:58   #17
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
So how did the camera thing work? Did the sheriff's office put one on him without his knowledge? Did one of his fellow officers take this video? It doesn't make sense he would video himself committing a felony.
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 27, 2019, 08:27   #18
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Wonder where he learned that trick?
That is the crux of the biscuit.

Either he's came up with it all by himself and nobody knew a thing

Or his corruption was inculcated and nurtured by his fellows.

I think any rational person would know it is institutional corruption and has been going on from the start.

He just pissed someone off.

Same as it ever was.

GF suggests he was dealing the drugs so needed a reason for his vehicle to test positive.
Old September 27, 2019, 14:20   #19
Registered

FALaholic #: 348
No surprise to me. Welcome to reality.
0302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27, 2019, 14:20   #20
Registered

FALaholic #: 348
This is same type of guy that will be confiscating our guns.
0302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29, 2019, 08:40   #21
lockjaw
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64904
Quote:
Originally Posted by garandguy10 View Post
Odd, I do not see any comments from LEO's out here........
Because there isn't there isn't anything constructive to add. This individual is a disgusting POS and deserves to get his ass handed to him.

No, this is not common, nor is "institutional corruption." People are going to believe what they want to believe.
Old September 29, 2019, 17:00   #22
garandguy10
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockjaw View Post
Because there isn't there isn't anything constructive to add. This individual is a disgusting POS and deserves to get his ass handed to him.

No, this is not common, nor is "institutional corruption." People are going to believe what they want to believe.
Well, I guess he is the only sadistic and corrupt LEO out there, I am glad he got caught.

I believe what I know, and I know better....
Old September 29, 2019, 17:12   #23
308/223shooter
FALaholic Enabler
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 15405
Even the local deputies in my area have resorted to lying. I rolled through a yellow on the way to work heading westbound the other morning. It turned yellow right as I hit the white stop line. No way I could've stopped doing 35 MPH. A LEO "appeared" behind me, lights and siren no less. Said he saw me run a red light, nearly getting creamed by a semi heading westbound. Nice bloke that he was he let me go with a warning. On the way home that night I stopped at the fuel station at the intersection and got a copy of their security camera footage. Yep, cop's full of shyte. Video showed the light as yellow until after I was through the intersection and no semi in sight. I gave the thumb drive to my lawyer to hang on to in case the same LEO stops me again.
I still have respect for the old LEOs in my area, the ones I've known for years, but the new younger rank of them are not to be trusted.

The biggest problem with religion is those who claim to know Jesus, then turn around and deny Him with their lifestyle. That is what a unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable.

Before you die, you should have a will with extra copies. The old saying "No one will screw you faster than family" is bloody well true.

Women are dangerous. All warm, soft and cuddly on the outside, and berserker, Ragnarok crazy upstairs in the control room.
308/223shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29, 2019, 17:59   #24
lockjaw
Registered
Contributor

Quote:
Well, I guess he is the only sadistic and corrupt PERSON out there, I am glad he got caught.

I believe what I know, and I know better....
Fixed it for you.

I share the same sentiment, hence the reason the vast majority of LEO embrace their profession.
Old September 30, 2019, 13:30   #25
the gman
Registered

FALaholic #: 5179
Quote:
Fixed it for you.

I share the same sentiment, hence the reason the vast majority of LEO embrace their profession.
We've had our disagreements but on this, you are 100% correct. The guy is a POS and should rot in jail. I have no idea why he would plant drugs on innocent people or even known scumbags just as I have no understanding of why other sicko's would shoot up a concert or hurt other people they don't know. It is beyond my understanding because I wouldn't do such a thing so cannot explain it to others just because I happen to have a badge and wear a different suit of clothes to work.

Maybe those questioning why he did this can explain to me why active shooters do what they do??

God is on the side, not of the big battalions, but of the best shots- Voltaire

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
-Alexis de Tocqueville
the gman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30, 2019, 14:11   #26
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by the gman View Post
Maybe those questioning why he did this can explain to me why active shooters do what they do??
non sequitur.

An active shooter is usually a one time event.

Corruption is way of life.
Old September 30, 2019, 17:18   #27
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
We've had our disagreements but on this, you are 100% correct. The guy is a POS and should rot in jail. I have no idea why he would plant drugs on innocent people or even known scumbags just as I have no understanding of why other sicko's would shoot up a concert or hurt other people they don't know. It is beyond my understanding because I wouldn't do such a thing so cannot explain it to others just because I happen to have a badge and wear a different suit of clothes to work.

tend to side with Mark, gman

but a couple a things...

many agencies maintain quiet quotas on arrests if you expect to advance much. While not a true quota system the go getter who interdicted more than everyone else was generally fast tracked to promotion
This was true from the Feds on down to school resource officers and factually still is

In this region the young bucks often joined SWATZI type drug teams
you got all the toys, kicked in doors and received a share in the bust
seriously quick road from patrolman to Sargent

I know a good have dozen great Officers who gave up the badge in the 90s after being passed over for position by fresh young boy cops who did UC and interdiction teams largely over low level weed busts...that shit alienated a pile of great Officers who had spent way more years than some recent Community College degenerate.

Some of this depending on jurisdiction is endemic
in other areas it's just some individual douchebag with a badge
Twice in my life I witnessed LE planting weed
Once was maybe 1979
that case we were all piled in a 1970 Charger looking to score a joint
Town piglet pulls us over, orders us all out and retrieves a 1/4 pound of green home grown ditch weed nobody would have smoked upon the search. Straight plant up job. that was the same pigstain who later as chief of police was canned for molesting underage girls

2nd was very personal
I had arranged the purchase of three Austin Healy Roadsters in Winnipeg for like 11K, stopped of at the Bonding office at the Pembina port of entry filling out the paperwork before we headed north with the 3/4 ton and extended trailer. Started to sleet ice during loading, elected to leave it up North and come back the next weekend. No biggie

So we hit Pembina port
Customs cocksucker comes out, takes one look at me...I need you in the Office. Takes me in the bathroom, asks for my leather which I had drycleaned the day before. Sticks his hand in the slash pocket and extracts a Joint
Oh yeah, I was in that punks face immediately. It was right in my face planting.

Okay back story
once I filed the brokerage paperwork that was walked right over to US Customs. At the time I imported vintage English cars and motorcycles regularly out of Canada for US resale via Hemmings
That young scumbag was just waiting for me to return so he could plant the weed and seize the shipment making me a rung up his ladder of advancement
They still seized my buddies truck which I eventually had released and stole $500 "administrative fees" out of my billfold. This was under HW Boooshes Zero Tolerance crap in the late 80s

Not in anyways stating this crap is rank common but it happens
again and again, LE regardless of station are common humans and some of them will shit fast on others if they think they can get away with it and bump up that arrest/seizure quota

btw, the dick involved there did eventually end up pinched for planting crap
I in NO way believe he was taught that game either, he was just a total scumbag who landed a Federal Badge
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 30, 2019, 17:34   #28
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunplumber View Post
non sequitur.

Hmm the profundity of that statement gives me hope.

Old September 30, 2019, 18:04   #29
the gman
Registered

Quote:
non sequitur.

K. Explain to me why many gunsmiths turn out to be shysters who fcuk their customers over? This is far more frequent than a one time event. Hell, from the Gooch thu Gouger thru the recent meltdown of IGF along with sundry precision rifle smiths et al? I don't know because I wouldn't do that.

And I beg to differ about active shooters; they are usually a one time event for the participant but they are far from singular events. I cannot explain why certain members of LE participate in corruption any more than I can explain why plumbers, roofers, builders, car sales people or any other occupation fcuk people over. If you don't do it, you don't know why others do it.

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
-Alexis de Tocqueville
Old September 30, 2019, 18:17   #30
the gman
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
tend to side with Mark, gman

but a couple a things...

many agencies maintain quiet quotas on arrests if you expect to advance much. While not a true quota system the go getter who interdicted more than everyone else was generally fast tracked to promotion
This was true from the Feds on down to school resource officers and factually still is

In this region the young bucks often joined SWATZI type drug teams
you got all the toys, kicked in doors and received a share in the bust
seriously quick road from patrolman to Sargent

I know a good have dozen great Officers who gave up the badge in the 90s after being passed over for position by fresh young boy cops who did UC and interdiction teams largely over low level weed busts...that shit alienated a pile of great Officers who had spent way more years than some recent Community College degenerate.

Some of this depending on jurisdiction is endemic
in other areas it's just some individual douchebag with a badge
Twice in my life I witnessed LE planting weed
Once was maybe 1979
that case we were all piled in a 1970 Charger looking to score a joint
Town piglet pulls us over, orders us all out and retrieves a 1/4 pound of green home grown ditch weed nobody would have smoked upon the search. Straight plant up job. that was the same pigstain who later as chief of police was canned for molesting underage girls

2nd was very personal
I had arranged the purchase of three Austin Healy Roadsters in Winnipeg for like 11K, stopped of at the Bonding office at the Pembina port of entry filling out the paperwork before we headed north with the 3/4 ton and extended trailer. Started to sleet ice during loading, elected to leave it up North and come back the next weekend. No biggie

So we hit Pembina port
Customs cocksucker comes out, takes one look at me...I need you in the Office. Takes me in the bathroom, asks for my leather which I had drycleaned the day before. Sticks his hand in the slash pocket and extracts a Joint
Oh yeah, I was in that punks face immediately. It was right in my face planting.

Okay back story
once I filed the brokerage paperwork that was walked right over to US Customs. At the time I imported vintage English cars and motorcycles regularly out of Canada for US resale via Hemmings
That young scumbag was just waiting for me to return so he could plant the weed and seize the shipment making me a rung up his ladder of advancement
They still seized my buddies truck which I eventually had released and stole $500 "administrative fees" out of my billfold. This was under HW Boooshes Zero Tolerance crap in the late 80s

Not in anyways stating this crap is rank common but it happens
again and again, LE regardless of station are common humans and some of them will shit fast on others if they think they can get away with it and bump up that arrest/seizure quota

btw, the dick involved there did eventually end up pinched for planting crap
I in NO way believe he was taught that game either, he was just a total scumbag who landed a Federal Badge
And I can give you example after example of POS's in every walk of life who fcuked people over from Madoff thru Enron thru, hell, you name it. Shit bags are everywhere but those in LE are especially heinous because of the effect they can have on your liberty. I'd hazard a guess that builders and car sales people fcuk over far more of the population that bad cops ever will but that doesn't excuse the dirty cops.

We don't have arrest, citation or any other kind of quotas. We expect a full day's work for a full day's pay and that is incorporated in our policy.

My agency and the former agency I worked for certainly don't tolerate any form of corruption ever. Misconduct of any kind is harshly punished and any kind of untruthfulness is grounds for immediate dismissal. Thing is, most criminals aren't that hard to catch anyway so I have no idea why anyone would plant dope...

-Alexis de Tocqueville
Old September 30, 2019, 18:30   #31
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
K. Explain to me why many gunsmiths turn out to be shysters who fcuk their customers over?
We've had this discussion a few times before, and your analogy is just as lame as before.

You can decline to interact with a gunsmith, plumber, auto mechanic, etc. You base your decision on their reputation.

You cannot "opt out" from interacting with corrupt law enforcement.

If you get screwed by someone in the trades, you have recourse - adjudication of grievances through a (mostly) impartial judiciary.

The same judiciary places unwarranted weight on the accuracy of the cop's testimony. Even when caught "testilying" they are rarely punished. That the cops have a history of testilying isn't always revealed to the defense and certainly not to the public. Despite Brady v. Maryland. That many prosecutors have their "Brady List" of corrupt cops, begs the question of why they are still cops!

https://theappeal.org/advocates-dema...biased-police/

The two have no real relationship.
Old September 30, 2019, 18:37   #32
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Can I search your car/truck?

No you can not.

If the police have probable cause,,,its legal for them to search,,,then they don't for ask permission????
Correct???

I used to work in countries without police officers and working court systems,,,,

No one here wants to live any place without police officers.
Except maybe a fool.

Got bad cops,,jail them.

Got bad non cops,,jail them.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30, 2019, 18:41   #33
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
And I can give you example after example of POS's in every walk of life who fcuked people over from Madoff thru Enron thru, hell, you name it. Shit bags are everywhere but those in LE are especially heinous because of the effect they can have on your liberty. I'd hazard a guess that builders and car sales people fcuk over far more of the population that bad cops ever will but that doesn't excuse the dirty cops.

We don't have arrest, citation or any other kind of quotas. We expect a full day's work for a full day's pay and that is incorporated in our policy.

My agency and the former agency I worked for certainly don't tolerate any form of corruption ever. Misconduct of any kind is harshly punished and any kind of untruthfulness is grounds for immediate dismissal. Thing is, most criminals aren't that hard to catch anyway so I have no idea why anyone would plant dope...
Won't get zero, nada a debate regarding shitty humans gman

What does seriously bother me and many others is some professions are supposed to maintain a far higher standard

Clergy for example
LE are above even that in my humble opinion
again as I have stated in the past, it's a thankless part of the job sector
Personally, in my opinion when a pigger plants evidence and get nabbed he or she needs to face treble damages. What a normal citizen may get a year for should be at least three for LE criminally abusing authority much less planting evidence but rarely does that occur
has to get insane like a serial rapist with a badge

get caught openly lying under Oath...no big deal, usually at best they get to resign and yeah I have tagged LE in bald faced lies under oath
Had I done that it would have been a perjury conviction and a stint in jail
All I'm saying is they should face worse consequence than Joe or Jane Public in these matters

Same with Doctors, Clergy, Lawyers, etc
but they often do not
Old September 30, 2019, 22:08   #34
Jaxxas
Don't Tread On Me!
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34933
Quote:
Won't get zero, nada a debate regarding shitty humans gman

What does seriously bother me and many others is some professions are supposed to maintain a far higher standard

Clergy for example
LE are above even that in my humble opinion
again as I have stated in the past, it's a thankless part of the job sector
Personally, in my opinion when a pigger plants evidence and get nabbed he or she needs to face treble damages. What a normal citizen may get a year for should be at least three for LE criminally abusing authority much less planting evidence but rarely does that occur
has to get insane like a serial rapist with a badge

get caught openly lying under Oath...no big deal, usually at best they get to resign and yeah I have tagged LE in bald faced lies under oath
Had I done that it would have been a perjury conviction and a stint in jail
All I'm saying is they should face worse consequence than Joe or Jane Public in these matters

Same with Doctors, Clergy, Lawyers, etc
but they often do not
There are bad and good people in all walks of life.

We presume to hold cops to a higher standard but they have one strike against from the beginning. They are allowed/encouraged(?) to lie. Lying can be surprisingly addicting. There have actually been a number of studies on lying. It's not really surprising that cops would lie under oath, they get away with lying so often, why not on the stand?. They are programmed to believe they are the higher standard and we the public are repeatedly led to believe they are the good guys. And in fairness they usually are! That why it is so frustratingly painful when thugs like this cop get outed.

IMO a liar is worse than a thief.

YMMV

A golf course is a complete waste of a good rifle range. Jarhead
Jaxxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30, 2019, 22:58   #35
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxxas View Post
IMO a liar is worse than a thief.
I get "called out" from time to time for my identifying certain people as "liars". As if an accurate assessment of their behavior is somehow a negagtive reflection of ME.

I fully acknowledge that I am lacking in my ability to "read" people. I only have data. I have no mystical ability to perceive beyond the presented data, to what lies beneath. So to me, a liar is corrupted data. I cannot work with that. I tried to inculcate in my daughter from an early age, that it doesn't matter what kind of shit she finds herself in, with good data, I can work toward a solution. With corrupted data, I cannot help her.

I don't understand why that is so hard for people to understand. No matter how bad things get, with good data we can at least mitigate the results.

What is the value in lying to a doctor, a lawyer, or your Daddy? We all WANT to pull your ass out of the fire. So give us good data.

So I agree, to me, nothing is lower than a liar. So when I call out liars and slanderers, for being such - there is really nothing lower that I can whip up to address your character.

Although "liar, cheat and thief" are so often correct identifications of a person's character as to be redundant.

What's more unworthy than being corrupted data?
Old September 30, 2019, 23:40   #36
the gman
Registered

Quote:
We've had this discussion a few times before, and your analogy is just as lame as before.

You can decline to interact with a gunsmith, plumber, auto mechanic, etc. You base your decision on their reputation.

If you get screwed by someone in the trades, you have recourse - adjudication of grievances through a (mostly) impartial judiciary.

The same judiciary places unwarranted weight on the accuracy of the cop's testimony. Even when caught "testilying" they are rarely punished. That the cops have a history of testilying isn't always revealed to the defense and certainly not to the public. Despite Brady v. Maryland. That many prosecutors have their "Brady List" of corrupt cops, begs the question of why they are still cops!

https://theappeal.org/advocates-dema...biased-police/

The two have no real relationship.
I will gladly accept your determination that people often have no option of dealing with the popo but equally, you may or may not accept I have no idea why certain cops plant evidence or engage in corruption. Just as you don't fcuk over customers, I don't (nor does anyone I know in my line of work) engage in corruption. You can't explain why there seems to be a continual string of victims getting screwed by corrupt gunsmiths just as I can't explain why some cops screw innocent members of the public or even criminals.

Some things cannot be explained or rationalized. All corruption, abrogation of integrity, false testimony, planting of evidence, withholding of exculpatory evidence, acceptance of bribes, excessive use of force and just plain dumbfuckery on the part of anyone who has the power to remove your liberty should be harshly punished. Period.

However, the link you attached is full of fail. I should be placed on a "do not use" list because some twat at the ACLU or Black Lives Matter decides my social media posts make me racist or violent? Awesome. What counts as racist? Support for Trump? What makes me violent? Posting photos of my family and I at the range or hunting or taking part in shooting competitions? GTFO. Those cops who are on the Brady lists shouldn't be cops for sure but let's make certain the criteria for getting on one of those lists is accurate, unbiased, subject to appeal and independently verified. Be pretty easy for a biased prosecutor such as those openly declaring they won't prosecute certain crimes or claiming cops in their areas are racist/biased/corrupt to destroy careers and impact law enforcement in a very negative way forever.

-Alexis de Tocqueville
Old October 01, 2019, 06:14   #37
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:

[
GP nailed this, as he often does.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 01, 2019, 07:07   #38
garandguy10
Registered

Quote:
Fixed it for you.

You mean you intentionally censored my statement, you statist ass.

That Law Enforcement Officer was in uniform, and holding himself out to the public as a LEO at the time he was framing the innocent and ruining them, and their families lives.

I suspect he was framing people so that he could look good to his supervisors, and boost his arrest statistics. No doubt he was looking for a promotion, and he decided to get busy framing people. No doubt a common practice for his department.

I also suspect he is a sadist, and felt empowered by harming people. His respectful tone when arresting the people he framed is chilling, no remorse or guilt at all.
Old October 01, 2019, 08:48   #39
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
I have no idea why certain cops plant evidence . . . . "do not use" list because some twat at the ACLU or Black Lives Matter decides my social media posts make me racist or violent?
I agree that complaints are not enough. But that is not a "Brady Cop".

That's why only corrupt cops fear body cams. The camera is the best defense for an honest cop.

But here's what I can't figure out. How can a corrupt cop get promoted several times and "serve" for 10 years without anyone having the slightest idea he is dirty? I say it just doesn't happen. Everyone knows he's dirty. And tolerating it is itself corruption.

Heck, The corrupt Chicago cop Danny boy, AKA r1shooter (DSA's representative), got caught handcuffing and beating a citizen who was the victim of a car accident that Danny caused. Then Danny boy got caught filing false reports on the incident. The board recommended he be fired, but he only got a suspension.

Do we really think that the time he got caught was the first time he filed a false report? Do we really think the first time he handcuffed a citizen and kicked them in the balls was the time he got caught? Do we really think nobody else knew anything? Would he have made it to a disciplinary board at all, if there were not reliable witnesses who would not let it drop, and demanded action? Too corrupt even for Chicago is a high bar. But he was only suspended for a year. So does a defendant have a right to know that the cop testifying against him, has a history of filing false reports? How can a known liar like Daniel Lombard EVER write a report that anyone can believe? Under what possible rational was he not fired, AND charged with aggravated assault and making a false report to the police?
Old October 01, 2019, 08:51   #40
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
I suspect he was framing people so that he could look good to his supervisors, and boost his arrest statistics. No doubt he was looking for a promotion, and he decided to get busy framing people. No doubt a common practice for his department.
Or he was dealing drugs, and needed a reason for his clothing and vehicle to test positive for the drugs he was selling.
Old October 01, 2019, 10:50   #41
lockjaw
Registered
Contributor

Quote:

I'm sure you agree, based upon experiences with bad people from all walks of life, this POS has deeply rooted issues far beyond any desire to "look good" to his superiors and peers. His issues would have spilt onto society regardless of his profession.

Society may have been lucky that that this wolf entered a profession that would identify, investigate, and hold him accountable... all within a relatively short timeframe (ironic that people suggest systematic corruption when the POS was investigated and busted by his peers). We have wolves who destroy people's lives without being held accountability for entire life times... or generations for that matter.

Last edited by lockjaw; October 01, 2019 at 10:55.
lockjaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 01, 2019, 22:53   #42
garandguy10
Registered

Quote:
I'm sure you agree, based upon experiences with bad people from all walks of life, this POS has deeply rooted issues far beyond any desire to "look good" to his superiors and peers. His issues would have spilt onto society regardless of his profession.

Society may have been lucky that that this wolf entered a profession that would identify, investigate, and hold him accountable... all within a relatively short timeframe (ironic that people suggest systematic corruption when the POS was investigated and busted by his peers). We have wolves who destroy people's lives without being held accountability for entire life times... or generations for that matter.
Do you or anyone else know what led to the investigation of this LEO?
By the way, I work with LEO's occasionally, and I do know most are honest, diligent public servants that would be appalled with framing someone.
However, I have met some that I do know for a fact are evil, sick bastards that do irreparable harm to their innocent victims.
And by the way, I know one evil LEO that was caught raping a minor boy by his Captain (His subordinate) that put him in prison.

Last edited by garandguy10; October 01, 2019 at 23:03.
Old October 01, 2019, 23:00   #43
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Oh Shit... Really ?

so we are lucky in your eyes that a flagrant criminal was a pigger just like you ?

let's see now, how many crimes this pigger do ?

Possession of Meth
bunch of evidentiary crimes
lies coupled with perjury

and he apparently had done it multiple times
decorated Good Guy Cop
a real go getter huh'

He's an extreme case but most departments have a cadre of lying Tax Addict bastards willing to BS before the Bench on lowly traffic violations
Dealt with dipshits behind the badge many times

early 90s in Fargo ND is was jailed on a DUI on a Mountain Bike
told that pigger, don't do it
He did in violation of North Dakota Century codes, I wasn't all sloppy drunk either at the time. Judge immediately dismissed the matter

Outcome:

Well your Hero left my bike on the curbside where it was stolen
I missed two days of work over your unlawful incarceration
I walked straight into the DAs office, five grand cash or I sue for 500K
two days later they paid me

thing was your piggers had been handing out bicycle DUIs unlawfully for years to University students, I was the 1st who knew the actual law when I appeared in Court
as far as I know Fargo PD is likely still busting folks on bicycles for booze

before that a gal pal was busted over a University party in Bemidji MN
charge was disorderly house which was a steep assed fine in the 80s
so I wander into the County Law Library, look up that city ordinance and it was regarding Whore Houses !
Brother, I had serious fun with that. The girls let me speak for them after the City Attorney...I looked at that bloated Tax Addict and demanded "Are you actually calling my Girlfriend a Whore or just a Madame" Blew out the Court, Judge threatened me with contempt then I provided a certified copy of the city ordinance

Yeah you Tax Addict fukers had been unlawfully busting up parties for decades under a city ordinance against bordellos
Lawfully they could have applied Noise or other minor violations but it was all about extracting cash, not about busting up the parties
Judge had no choice but to dismiss your Tax Addict bullshit

I pretty much respect gman, sorry though I see you as a typical Tax Addicted type who likely bends and contorts things to fit to your personal agenda
Old October 03, 2019, 09:00   #44
lockjaw
Registered
Contributor

Quote:
Oh Shit... Really ?

so we are lucky in your eyes that a flagrant criminal was a pigger just like you ?

let's see now, how many crimes this pigger do ?

Possession of Meth
bunch of evidentiary crimes
lies coupled with perjury

and he apparently had done it multiple times
decorated Good Guy Cop
a real go getter huh'

He's an extreme case but most departments have a cadre of lying Tax Addict bastards willing to BS before the Bench on lowly traffic violations
Dealt with dipshits behind the badge many times

early 90s in Fargo ND is was jailed on a DUI on a Mountain Bike
told that pigger, don't do it
He did in violation of North Dakota Century codes, I wasn't all sloppy drunk either at the time. Judge immediately dismissed the matter

Outcome:

Well your Hero left my bike on the curbside where it was stolen
I missed two days of work over your unlawful incarceration
I walked straight into the DAs office, five grand cash or I sue for 500K
two days later they paid me

thing was your piggers had been handing out bicycle DUIs unlawfully for years to University students, I was the 1st who knew the actual law when I appeared in Court
as far as I know Fargo PD is likely still busting folks on bicycles for booze

before that a gal pal was busted over a University party in Bemidji MN
charge was disorderly house which was a steep assed fine in the 80s
so I wander into the County Law Library, look up that city ordinance and it was regarding Whore Houses !
Brother, I had serious fun with that. The girls let me speak for them after the City Attorney...I looked at that bloated Tax Addict and demanded "Are you actually calling my Girlfriend a Whore or just a Madame" Blew out the Court, Judge threatened me with contempt then I provided a certified copy of the city ordinance

Yeah you Tax Addict fukers had been unlawfully busting up parties for decades under a city ordinance against bordellos
Lawfully they could have applied Noise or other minor violations but it was all about extracting cash, not about busting up the parties
Judge had no choice but to dismiss your Tax Addict bullshit

I pretty much respect gman, sorry though I see you as a typical Tax Addicted type who likely bends and contorts things to fit to your personal agenda

Obviously you misconstrued my statement.

I "pretty much" couldn't care less for your knee jerk irrational opinions.

A wolf attempted to victimize society while parading as a sheep dog. Lucky for society, the sheep dogs that he paraded as took him out.

Have a nice day.
Old October 03, 2019, 09:51   #45
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Obviously you misconstrued my statement.

I "pretty much" couldn't care less for your knee jerk irrational opinions.

A wolf attempted to victimize society while parading as a sheep dog. Lucky for society, the sheep dogs that he paraded as took him out.

Have a nice day.
I love that mentality, lol. What kind of ego does it take to see oneself as a "sheepdog"?
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 03, 2019, 10:20   #46
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
I love that mentality, lol. What kind of ego does it take to see oneself as a "sheepdog"?
Bingo.

And it is this same attitude that leads to "the law doesn't apply to me, I'm above such things"

Even this creeping use of "civilians" to describe their fellow citizens, who have delegated some of their authority to the police. Except for MPs, cops ARE civilians. This further builds an "us" and "them" - which is why corruption grows.

Sure, there may reach a point where a police officer's corruption gets so bad that even his fellow officers can't stomach it anymore. Or a fellow citizen with a camera phone catches it and posts it to youtube. And finally there is an "internal investigation". If the accused doesn't have enough dirt on his fellows to protect himself, he might even get fired.
Old October 03, 2019, 10:32   #47
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Quote:
Bingo.

And it is this same attitude that leads to "the law doesn't apply to me, I'm above such things"

Even this creeping use of "civilians" to describe their fellow citizens, who have delegated some of their authority to the police. Except for MPs, cops ARE civilians. This further builds an "us" and "them" - which is why corruption grows.

Sure, there may reach a point where a police officer's corruption gets so bad that even his fellow officers can't stomach it anymore. Or a fellow citizen with a camera phone catches it and posts it to youtube. And finally there is an "internal investigation". If the accused doesn't have enough dirt on his fellows to protect himself, he might even get fired.
Isn't that one of the tenants of warfare, to dehumanize your 'enemy' by labeling them as something less than human?
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 03, 2019, 12:05   #48
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
It is pretty special isn't it

It's not just a case of just a Whale sized bloated ego either
LJ just sees most everyone who doesn't have a shiny piece of tin tacked to their chest as merely "Sheep"

Sadly, in some ways it's an accurate assessment of many of my fellow Americans. I mean most folks just roll right over and pay the tickets passed out by Tax Addicted Wolves

Case in point
Up here the local newsprint posts Court reports along with the associated Badge number. Every week at least half the action is one insane Lady trooper who has on average a third of her tickets dismissed.
Stupid Tax Addict crap like Factory applied Window tint
Silly bitch tagged me right after I moved here for that
I pulled up the build sheet, State Code and had that struck down by the bench Boom

Since then more folks are contesting that shit, thing is the DA and Judge know those are bogus tickets...they are just as much to blame for her writing them

Another typical ticket is no current proof of insurance
Hell, the bitch can verify insurance status, just more Tax Addict BS
All those tickets end up dismissed too
Other LEOs at best do warnings on not having an up to date insurance card with
Nobody else passes tickets on Window tint
The vast bulk of her trash ticketing is dumb crap, Seat belts, etc
not very often running stop signs, speeding, etc...much less DUIs or dope seizures

Broad is a total cartoon Cop
about 5'2, maybe 100#s with a closely cropped flat top hair cut
Witch got bent at me when I referred to her as Mam'
"I AM NOT A MAM YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS SIR OR OFFICER !!!

Okay, Fine SIR !

I'll give her credit, at least she isn't stupid enough to try a tag me over tint since. I was hoping she would, then it would be a straight suit against MSP on harrassment

Not interested in cash either
I want her removed from the District