The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Weapon Specific Forums > The 1911 Files

Notices

Old June 22, 2019, 16:23   #1
oleblu72
Registered

FALaholic #: 29908
Hi Power

Any members happen to get in on the aluminum frame Hi Powers that Classic Firearms was selling? They sent me an e-mail on the 19th of June and I was thinking to myself you don't need another Hi Power you already have three and then I think yeah but you don't have one with a aluminum frame so I pushed the buy it button. I'm glad I didn't do the I'll sleep on it like I usually do because the following day Classic was sold out.

Mark
oleblu72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22, 2019, 18:10   #2
TXMoose
Registered

FALaholic #: 73164
By the time I stopped waffling they were gone
TXMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29, 2019, 16:32   #3
oleblu72
Registered

FALaholic #: 29908
OOp's forgot I posted this. When I was talking to the customer service I asked the woman how many of these did they originally have but she didn't know. I went with the hand select option and I was a tad concerned because they didn't have my FFL on file and according to their e-mail at least the way I read it was they don't select your pistol until they have your FFL. I ordered on the !9th of June and the nesxt day the Hi Power was sold out, so I'm thinking to myself I think I just got screwed on my hand select so I better call them and find out. So I did call them and addressed my concerns and she assured me that they were way behind on their orders so I should be safe. The Hi Power was delivered to my FFL and it is a beauty just a minimal amount of holster wear it has nice factory grips and a nice finish I am well pleased with Classic.

Mark
oleblu72 is offline   Reply With Quote