Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old July 19, 2019, 07:01   #51
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

FALaholic #: 76904
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Well the Donald has inspired confidence in the stock market and in doing so made me a bigger pile of dough than either of those two knuckleheads who preceded him, and that's a start.
Thank you for naming at least one thing he has done, even though many who put their faith in this man don't even have a 401K.
Charles_The_Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 07:04   #52
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_The_Hammer View Post
Thank you for naming at least one thing he has done, even though many who put their faith in this man don't even have a 401K.
Some folks don't plan and rely on others to take care of 'em. Not even the Donald can fix that.
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 07:52   #53
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Sounds like you live in one of those sissy states. You might want to consider moving to a state that is less gay. The only new gun laws I have had to deal with came from Cheeto Blormpf on the federal level when he made my buddy's bump stock illegal overnight after saying he would work tirelessly to defend my "precious, precious, 2nd Amendment".
There was a time I might try to talk you out of your ignorance but you come off as one who can't be educated. In general it's guys like you that feel you must insult those on the net like a dog marks his territory. This post proves to me not only are you ignorant but you could care less about bringing folks to your side. Basically you have all the qualities of a worthless cull and have made my ignore list. Have a nice life.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 14:03   #54
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
People in this country,,,myself at the top of the list,,,are so unused to having a leader vs a manager as President,,,someone should go on TV and present a class,,,,,,titled,,,,,,,

This is how leadership and leaders look and behave.

Roosevelt (Added here to piss off certain people)
Truman
Reagan
Trump

This is how managers look and behave.

Johnson
Ford
Carter
Clinton
Clinton
Bush I
Bush II
Obama
Obama

Most younger people,,,,younger than myself,,, have not been exposed to a leader in the Oval Office in their whole lifetime.

Leaders take chances,,make decisions,,go their own pathway,,they lead!

Managers,,get up and go to the office,,push paper from one side to the other side,someone else wrote,,,,go home, and repeat same shit day after day.
Reposted for truth
Old July 19, 2019, 14:33   #55
loneeagle308
Registered

FALaholic #: 3246
Quote:
No,,,,you re-posted his crap!

But,,will give ya credit,,,you did not mention one tiny little nation out of 195 on this earth,,,nor a small group of people that number 12,000,000 out of 7,000,000,000 plus on this earth.

Back to the framing..........

Damn hot and humid here today.
True so damn hot my balls are stuck to my right knee cap. Hotter than my Israeli Defense girl calendar.
loneeagle308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 18:42   #56
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Truman?? The guy who got us stuck in a 50+ year old war in Korea?
Hell,Ike was better than Truman. Notice he wasn't in the list.
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2019, 21:54   #57
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
It was Ike's decision for the go-ahead at D-Day. That was an incredibly risky thing to decide.The fate of the world literally on his word. Truman bumbled into the presidency. He didn't even know the bomb existed. Plus he was 8,000 miles from ground zero.
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2019, 13:41   #58
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Charlie are you just trolling????
Well I sure don't see any well reasoned rebuttals to his arguments.

Imagine that.

.............juanni
Old July 20, 2019, 13:46   #59
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Well the Donald has inspired confidence in the stock market and in doing so made me a bigger pile of dough than either of those two knuckleheads who preceded him, and that's a start.
The Donald has encouraged cheap money which has pumped up the stock market.

That bubble too will pop and as with all mal-investment cause great problems for the nation.

But hey, so long as YOU did pretty well, and the 1% did fantastically well that is all that matters.

.............juanni
Old July 20, 2019, 15:04   #60
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
The Donald has encouraged cheap money which has pumped up the stock market.

That bubble too will pop and as with all mal-investment cause great problems for the nation.

But hey, so long as YOU did pretty well, and the 1% did fantastically well that is all that matters.

.............juanni
Anyone who got in has done fantastically well. The crybabies who think gold is a magic metal and stayed out seem to have gotten what most of 'em seem to like too, which is to say they've taken it hard up the ass. At some point stupid really should be painful so I'm really not sure what the issue is. Other than you being completely out-of-phase wrong on this. And yes, that's all that matters. As Michael Millken famously said, no guts, no capital gains.

Sure, it'll pop. Always does. Said it before, said it again. That's when smart guys buy. And then it comes back stronger than ever. Wanna know why, again? Because that's the game dumbass. Why does a dog wag his tail and bark at the moon? Because he's a dog, simple as that.

And while you're brains exploding with that let me add this: A monetary system absolutely must expand with an expanding economy, otherwise you cannot have any sort of price stability. And while no commodity price will ever remain the same on a day to day basis, wild swings are always detrimental to an economy. Simply put, people don't like it when they cannot plan ahead.

So yeah, cry all ya want but I'm not seeing a whole lot of new stuff in the way of price inflation right now. Yes, we have some but it remains within historical norms. And I don't have to think back too far to recall a time when prices for everything were skyrocketing and I mean skyrocketing. Interest rates were double-digits with home mortgage rates at 19%, unemployment at or exceeded depression-era levels and the market was in the shitter. Wage-price controls ring a bell? Odd/even gasoline rationing? Remember the WIN buttons, 'Whip Inflation Now'? Funny thing about those days, the debt was a whole lot less back then than it is right now, might that be some sorta clue? Hello, McFly, you there, anyone home?

Last edited by bubbagump; July 20, 2019 at 15:11.
Old July 20, 2019, 15:37   #61
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Easy now,,,not to much at one time.

Happy you did not tell him where all that R&D money for startups,,people borrowing money to create new stuff comes from,,,that would have been a real head explosion!!!

People making more money,,,invest in new stuff,,,when no one makes money,,,nothing new gets made,,,as in,,no one will invest.

Maybe J would be happy with 1935,,,,most would not be.
Nope, he ain't ready for the extra credit stuff. Too hard evidently. If this were 1935 he'd be riding the rails, eating out of trash cans and be damn glad for the opportunity to do that. Funny how some folks do eventually see the light, or at least stars when life hits 'em hard enough. But it does appear others never will. Said it before, I'll say it again I think the Spartans may have been on to something, if only because it looks like it eventually ends up there anyway. Something to be said for dispensing with all that useless fussing around, better to just have it done with.
Old July 20, 2019, 15:51   #62
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
Some folks don't plan and rely on others to take care of 'em. Not even the Donald can fix that.
Exactly. His loyalty is with the Wall Street Billionaire class. The ones who relied on the American taxpayer to take care of them in 2009 when they got caught with their pants down after pulling a giant Bernie Madoff scam.
Old July 20, 2019, 17:13   #63
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I finally watched that Atlas Shrugged Part I movie last night,,looking for part two,,and can see J would fit right in with all them government people.
Yep, and he's not the only one. Loyalty is what government types do, some call it cronyism. Self-interest is what free market capitalism is about.

Quote:
Exactly. His loyalty is with the Wall Street Billionaire class. The ones who relied on the American taxpayer to take care of them in 2009 when they got caught with their pants down after pulling a giant Bernie Madoff scam.
Q.E.D.
Old July 20, 2019, 18:54   #64
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Latin????

Going to give this place an uppity air!!!
Naww, just too lazy to type it out. Figured them that needed to get it would.
Old July 21, 2019, 08:58   #65
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Only if they remove,,,,both,,,,shoes!!!!
How do you count with your toes if ya use roman numerals. Is the big one an 'X'?
Old July 21, 2019, 09:24   #66
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

It's kinda cute the way you two end up talking in threads directly to one another in post after post like two teenagers in love.

And by "cute" I mean totally degenerate and kinda creepy.
Old July 21, 2019, 09:28   #67
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
I finally watched that Atlas Shrugged Part I movie last night,,looking for part two,,and can see J would fit right in with all them government people.
Ayn Rand is LOLbertarian gibberish. Our nation's Founders would have no doubt found her insane LOLbertarian ramblings to be subversive and would have quickly deported her back to her native Russia.
Old July 21, 2019, 11:46   #68
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
CTH's recent appearance and multiple posts, means that the DNC is going insane over Trumps coming victory in 2020.

They are pulling out all the stops to try and divide the Trump base and CTH is part of their efforts.

Israel is our child, more than Puerto Rico will ever be; love it or leave it, I say; Obama hated Israel, like you do.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 12:10   #69
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
CTH's recent appearance and multiple posts, means that the DNC is going insane over Trumps coming victory in 2020.
I shilled for Trump for countless hours on the internet for 6 months straight leading up to the 2016 election, voted for him, and took 3 family members to the polls to cast votes for him as well.

I was rewarded for my efforts by being permanently banned from Twitter and Facebook. Also rewarded with getting to see Trump either forget or fail at implementing every campaign promise he made to his base.

Quote:
They are pulling out all the stops to try and divide the Trump base and CTH is part of their efforts.
Yeah I am not just a pissed off Trump voter who is angry at his total lack of achievements and embarrassed that I shilled for this turncoat, I'm actually a member of a shadowy communist cabal and in the employ of the degenerate homo and Comet Pizza lover David Brock - founder of Media Matters and George Soros benefactor. It is my goal to get Bernie Sanders elected so I go around all the different gun forums merely pointing out how Trump has taken a giant, steaming crap all over the people who supported him the most.

I'm not trying to get Trump's base to hold his feet to the fire and cause him to actually do something - anything - of note for the people who voted for him. Nope..... I'm a "secret agent" working for the DNC. If Trump gets elected again I'm pretty sure that John "the molesta" Podesta and Hilldawg are going to hire a MS13 hit squad from El Salvador to track me down and murder me in a "botched robbery" - just like they did to Seth Rich.

Quote:
Israel is our child, more than Puerto Rico will ever be; love it or leave it, I say; Obama hated Israel, like you do.
I guess you could say Israel is "our child" and a very spoiled one, at that. Israel takes billions of our tax dollars and offers us nothing in return, spies on us, attacks and murders our sailors, and uses our young men in our military to fight and die on their behalf. We love this rotten child so much we are blinded to its completely sick and ungrateful behavior.

Israel sees the "U.S.A." as a big ranch in between Canada and Mexico where we grow soldiers to fight in wars for them.
Old July 21, 2019, 14:18   #70
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I shilled for Trump for countless hours on the internet for 6 months straight leading up to the 2016 election, voted for him, and took 3 family members to the polls to cast votes for him as well.

I was rewarded for my efforts by being permanently banned from Twitter and Facebook. Also rewarded with getting to see Trump either forget or fail at implementing every campaign promise he made to his base.

Yeah I am not just a pissed off Trump voter who is angry at his total lack of achievements and embarrassed that I shilled for this turncoat, I'm actually a member of a shadowy communist cabal and in the employ of the degenerate homo and Comet Pizza lover David Brock - founder of Media Matters and George Soros benefactor. It is my goal to get Bernie Sanders elected so I go around all the different gun forums merely pointing out how Trump has taken a giant, steaming crap all over the people who supported him the most.

I'm not trying to get Trump's base to hold his feet to the fire and cause him to actually do something - anything - of note for the people who voted for him. Nope..... I'm a "secret agent" working for the DNC. If Trump gets elected again I'm pretty sure that John "the molesta" Podesta and Hilldawg are going to hire a MS13 hit squad from El Salvador to track me down and murder me in a "botched robbery" - just like they did to Seth Rich.

I guess you could say Israel is "our child" and a very spoiled one, at that. Israel takes billions of our tax dollars and offers us nothing in return, spies on us, attacks and murders our sailors, and uses our young men in our military to fight and die on their behalf. We love this rotten child so much we are blinded to its completely sick and ungrateful behavior.

Israel sees the "U.S.A." as a big ranch in between Canada and Mexico where we grow soldiers to fight in wars for them.
Dude, that's too bad .
Old July 21, 2019, 14:43   #71
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
Well the Donald has inspired confidence in the stock market and in doing so made me a bigger pile of dough.
Old July 22, 2019, 07:03   #72
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I don't understand. Does this have something to do with DT helping me make piles of money in the market while you pussies sit on your asses, watch and cry about how unfair it all is? Do you think black people are bad or something? Can you explain this?
Old July 22, 2019, 13:10   #73
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Got any nibbles yet???

That hook you baited,,,,,wait for it,,,,I see that cork bobbing!!!
... nothing yet. ... so sad,
Old July 22, 2019, 13:31   #74
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Patience,,,is a virtue,,,,its coming.

Or maybe,,,,he's trying to understand,,,,"No where to run too baby!"

Rocks take a while to ingest subtle.
I know I'm going to hell for beating up on the stupid ones. But damn, ya hang something like that out there ... I did resist for the better part of a day ... think the big guy'll cut me any slack for that?
Old July 22, 2019, 14:22   #75
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I'll pray for ya!!!!

But don't blame me for the midnight runs to the deli for hot fresh baked bagels.
Owwww, hot fresh bagels. With cofveve . Swore off those things, though, too many calories. Have a couple for me.
Old July 22, 2019, 14:23   #76
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Who put the Try in Country?

Any politician that comes out against Israel will not go far, that is true in just about any western country! Her outcome has already been decided, so she can say what ever she likes or feels! There may be equity in opportunity but not in outcome - that is plain as day to see, currently - and rightly so. However she does say what many think, at least with some regards, though not in all - by any means!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 14:38   #77
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Any politician that comes out against Israel will not go far, that is true in just about any western country! Her outcome has already been decided, so she can say what ever she likes or feels! There may be equity in opportunity but not in outcome - that is plain as day to see, currently - and rightly so. However she does say what many think, at least with some regards, though not in all - by any means!
The interesting thing is how a mainstream contender for the presidency has come out and said it.

The winds of change are a blowing,,, and not in Israels favor.

...............juanni
Old July 22, 2019, 16:05   #78
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Well Trump has his zionist proclivities, and that has been the grist for warren's particular mill! I for one can make an easy trade - America first. Sadly I feel for those oppressed by zionism, as many others do - however if Trump is only 51% for America, that is better than the complete betrayal of America by the left. Life after Trump will come, who will be governing that post Trump world, will have to deal with the growing quotient of antizionism - that will never go away until Israel joins with the rest of the World - which means they will have to get along with their neighbours, un-assisted - and that tether is getting shorter!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Old July 22, 2019, 21:13   #79
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
Quote:
Get used to Israel still standing strong.........
.........and I hope it will.

We need countries that don't take sh*t from their neighbors.
moonbat60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 21:22   #80
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

That works both ways moon'.

Old July 22, 2019, 21:22   #81
STG_58_guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 65886
Quote:
... nothing yet. ... so sad,
Quote:
Patience,,,is a virtue,,,,its coming.

Or maybe,,,,he's trying to understand,,,,"No where to run too baby!"

Rocks take a while to ingest subtle.
Quote:
I know I'm going to hell for beating up on the stupid ones. But damn, ya hang something like that out there ... I did resist for the better part of a day ... think the big guy'll cut me any slack for that?
Quote:
I'll pray for ya!!!!

But don't blame me for the midnight runs to the deli for hot fresh baked bagels.
Quote:
Owwww, hot fresh bagels. With cofveve . Swore off those things, though, too many calories. Have a couple for me.
Knock it off you two, or we're calling your parents.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 23:15   #82
Sh3008
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 82779
Quote:
Am I?

Trump has done more for Israel than the people who voted for him. Prove me wrong.
He can’t. He won’t even try. We all now pay more in taxes and have lost more gun rights under trump than Obama. His base will never admit he’s lied and worse than Obama.
Old July 23, 2019, 08:38   #83
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
I don't understand. Does this have something to do with DT helping me make piles of money in the market while you pussies sit on your asses, watch and cry about how unfair it all is? Do you think black people are bad or something? Can you explain this?
In the land on the blind, the one-eyed Boomer in a swimming pool full of Liberian refugees bragging about his 401K is king.
Old July 23, 2019, 08:42   #84
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh3008 View Post
He can’t. He won’t even try. We all now pay more in taxes and have lost more gun rights under trump than Obama. His base will never admit he’s lied and worse than Obama.
But! But! But he totally OWN the libs on Twitter, though!

"At least we still have our guns!"
"The 2nd protects all the rights!"

Yeah you still got the guns - the ones you will never use.

Your son has decided to lop off his penis, your daughter has come home with an "undesirable", and you can shop at your local grocery store without hearing a word of English, but you "still got the guns".

The guns you will never use.
Old July 23, 2019, 09:06   #85
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
In the land on the blind, the one-eyed Boomer in a swimming pool full of Liberian refugees bragging about his 401K is king.
Didn't see any one-eyed folks there. But let's take that and the 401k thing on faith for a moment, what has any of that to do a white guy in a pool full of Liberian refugees, again assuming that's what they are. Is it that they are excluded from establishing 401k accounts, or is someone gonna carve their eyes out? Or do you just think that white people and black people should not use the same swimming pool?
Old July 23, 2019, 09:12   #86
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
Or do you just think that white people and black people should not use the same swimming pool?
I think you are incapable of abstract thought.
Old July 23, 2019, 09:21   #87
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I think you are incapable of abstract thought.
Is that a 'yes' or a 'no'?
Old July 23, 2019, 09:43   #88
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
Is that a 'yes' or a 'no'?
I'll walk you through it when I return from my daily excursion. Like a benevolent elder teaching a young child the ways of the world I will try and explain the meme to you slowly and in very basic language so that you may grasp the concept.

In the meantime, you can cease your virtue-signaling about how much you love black people.
Old July 23, 2019, 10:05   #89
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I'll walk you through it when I return from my daily excursion. Like a benevolent elder teaching a young child the ways of the world I will try and explain the meme to you slowly and in very basic language so that you may grasp the concept.

In the meantime, you can cease your virtue-signaling about how much you love black people.
So. No then.
Old July 23, 2019, 11:02   #90
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Damn,,,either he sobered up,,,or took the little white pills doc give him,,finally,,, and they kicked in/started working.
I know, right? They say there's no compliment like imitation. Grudging as that one likely was, I'll take it

Last edited by bubbagump; July 23, 2019 at 11:24.
Old July 23, 2019, 11:20   #91
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
AMAZING !

A politician acts like a politician, and folks are aghast at the politics of it all.

Anyone looking for a savior to emerge from an assemblage of whores almost gets what is coming to them.

tdb59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23, 2019, 12:53   #92
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
AMAZING !

A politician acts like a politician, and folks are aghast at the politics of it all.

Anyone looking for a savior to emerge from an assemblage of whores almost gets what is coming to them.

Nah, what is amazing is decade after decade of this happening over and over the voters still fall for it.

Then shrug their shoulders and vote then back in.

..............juanni
Old July 23, 2019, 14:57   #93
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
So. No then.
I'm creating a graphic in Photoshop right now, actually. I'm fairly certain you like books with lots of pictures and very few words so I am trying to accommodate you.

You should be more appreciative of my efforts. I am beginning to feel like a tard wrangler driving a short bus to an inner city public school.
Old July 23, 2019, 15:00   #94
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I'm creating a graphic in Photoshop right now, actually. I'm fairly certain you like books with lots of pictures and very few words so I am trying to accommodate you.

You should be more appreciative of my efforts. I am beginning to feel like a tard wrangler driving a short bus to an inner city public school.
Does it have a swimming pool full of black people in it?
Old July 23, 2019, 16:20   #95
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Hey !

( I can't swim, BTW )

Old July 23, 2019, 16:33   #96
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
Hey !

( I can't swim, BTW )

Neither can I. Not well anyway. But I do like to relax in the pool with a floating chair and a margarita once in a while. Particularly when it's a nice day, the markets are up and CNBC is on. Sometimes I'll muse and ponder about how unfair it all is to folks like Charlie here and I'll make a sad face. Then I'll whistle up another one, punch up my accounts and watch 'em for awhile. Just to bring my spirits back up.
Old July 23, 2019, 19:00   #97
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
Neither can I. Not well anyway. But I do like to relax in the pool with a floating chair and a margarita once in a while. Particularly when it's a nice day, the markets are up and CNBC is on.
No one cares.
Old July 23, 2019, 19:05   #98
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
I made a pic explaining a meme not a pic of your mouth.

Old July 23, 2019, 19:08   #99
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

Name calling, and lots of detail in a meme is a sure winner !

An excellent example of perspicacity , Sir !

Old July 23, 2019, 21:03   #100
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

Quote:
Little dicks and little minds,,,go hand in hand,,LOL,,,because thats the only way they can get a date!!!
Sounds like you have penis on the brain. This is not kosher (or is it?). Get your mind out of the gutter.

Thanks.