Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old July 15, 2019, 12:41   #1
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Roger Ailes

Showtime is now running a series called, "The Loudest Voice", to try and destroy Fox News, and expose all of FOX and Trumps supporters, as Nazi's and gun owning racists.

Roger Ailes is played by Russel Crowe and does a good job.

I think that the series will be like Spike Lee's "CSA", and backfire on them and just make Fox news more important.

Reputedly, Roger Ailes "forced a woman named Laurie Luhn, into sex for 20 years.

Yep, forced her for 20 years. Kind of like another phony "Me too", after the fact.

Women like sex more than men and this is just more bullshit. Yep Ailes chased his women as boosses have for millenia, and somehow it is now not allowed?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lence-her.html

I never knew how much Ailes was like Trump and like most of us.
He hated Obama and democrats and RINO's like the plague.

Ailes was forced out by a phony sexual harassment scandle that is probably just more bullshit by the former beauty Gretchen Carlson, who simply wanted to get ahead and did.

Like the untalented lawyer/broad who took down O'Reilly, it was just more out of control women close to the dicks of power.

Funny how unimportant liars become after the Dems are done with them.
The woman who tried to take down Kavanaugh has disappeared, as has Carlson and many many others.

Ailes is now more understood and likeable than he was in life.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 15, 2019, 13:50   #2
easttex
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 20438
A&E Biography did a pretty good documentary on Ailes a while back. Aside from his propensity to abuse his female employees, he was actually a pretty savvy king-maker when it came to politics.

If he'd just kept his winky in his pants, he'd of run New Corp.

Molon labe
easttex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15, 2019, 13:55   #3
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 4653
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
Women like sex more than men and this is just more bullshit. Yep Ailes chased his women as boosses have for millenia, and somehow it is now not allowed?
This is why one should not stop taking their meds.

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."-Mick "Pappy" Connors

heavily armed, easily pissed.
Texgunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 15, 2019, 14:08   #4
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
"Reputedly, Roger Ailes "forced a woman named Laurie Luhn, into sex for 20 years."

Yeah...riiight....in all those years,she never got her hands on a big ole' kitchen knife,and said,"not tonight"...
Something tells me she ate pretty good and probably wasn't wearing potato sacks in those years. Probably had a car a heck of a lot newer and nicer than mine.
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16, 2019, 12:50   #5
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
"Reputedly, Roger Ailes "forced a woman named Laurie Luhn, into sex for 20 years."

Yeah...riiight....in all those years,she never got her hands on a big ole' kitchen knife,and said,"not tonight"...
Something tells me she ate pretty good and probably wasn't wearing potato sacks in those years. Probably had a car a heck of a lot newer and nicer than mine.
That is just Vgoofs take, not Luhns.

..............juanni
Old July 16, 2019, 14:28   #6
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Most people don't subscribe to Showtime - the figure I found from 2015 was 22 Million

Then, out of those, how many know who Roger Ailes is?

Out of those, how many CARE who he is?

Me thinks this will have no impact on anything anywhere as far as viewers.

They make this kind of shit for the media to glom on to and to push their agendas, not to reach viewers and make money.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16, 2019, 14:32   #7
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

No, it is Luhns take, if you read the link.

Read the headline in the link, and quit embarrassing yourself.
Oops, I apolgize, Muslims read from right to left, or upside down. That might explain why you did not comprehend the link about what Luhn said about herself. Jeeze.

She came out as Carlson was attacking Ailes.
Me-too bandwagon to cash payouts.

20 years an enslaved whore.............hell most marriages do not last that long!!!!

Frankly, I never knew how much of what Hannity and O'Reilly broadcast was pure Roger Ailes.

Last edited by V guy; July 22, 2019 at 11:23.
Old July 16, 2019, 15:23   #8
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:

Oops, I apolgize, Muslims read from right to left, or upside down. That might explain why you did not comprehend the link about what Luhn said about herself. Jeeze.

She came out as Carlson was attacking Ailes. Me-too bankwagon. 20 years an enslaved whore.............hell most marriages do not last that long!!!!

Frankly, I never knew how much of what Hannity and O'Reilly broadcast was pure Roger Ailes.
Thanks. For a minute there I was thinking it was me. Should have known better than to even read anything knucklehead posts ...
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2019, 14:57   #9
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

FALaholic #: 76904
Can't wait for the Hollywood miniseries about Harvey Weinstein raping women and young girls on the casting couch and jerking off into potted plants for several decades.

Oh wait - that show is never gonna get made. Harvey belongs to a very privileged class. He's gotta lot of privilege and it ain't the "white" variety.
Charles_The_Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 12:56   #10
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Ailes raped no one, but he chased women and it cost Fox a bundle; no criminal acts were alleged......just a horny guy, unlike Bill Clinton, Epstein and all the democrats Epstein took on his Lolita Flights.

Showtime is trying to protect pedophiles and democrats by criticizing Ailes, but so far, all they are doing is proving Ailes was correct Politically, and is the father of Trumps Victory.

THAT pisses off libs to no end, and they want to destroy or faggotize Fox News, like Obama, and the DNC tried to do.
Old July 22, 2019, 14:54   #11
juanni
TROLL

Quote:

A former Fox News employee who received over $3million in a separation agreement from the network after claiming she had been sexually harassed and pressured into performing sexual acts with former CEO Roger Ailes for two decades is opening up about her years of 'hell.'

and your quote...
Reputedly, Roger Ailes "forced a woman named Laurie Luhn, into sex for 20 years.

A quote of course that doesn't occur anywhere in the article.
Yes a FAKE quote.

She willingly 'chose' to get sexually involved with married Ailes for financial/career gain.
When he took pics and threatened to blackmail her,,, then he coerced her silence.

But she wasn't forced into anything.

.............juanni

Last edited by juanni; July 22, 2019 at 15:12.
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2019, 14:55   #12
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
no criminal acts were alleged...
Not true, blackmail was alleged even in the article you linked.

..............juanni
Old July 22, 2019, 20:34   #13
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Ahh, but no charges. Each of Ailes Grilfriends were well compensated, very well compensated.

Women and men...............just do it.
Old July 23, 2019, 13:01   #14
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Ahh, but no charges. Each of Ailes Grilfriends were well compensated, very well compensated.

Women and men...............just do it.
Only trouble is it wasn't with Rodger's money, it was with the shareholders.

Pretty sure most shareholders wouldn't vote for a employee to spend the company $$$ to have his massive gut shoved out of the way to get his d**k sucked.

............juanni
Old July 23, 2019, 13:14   #15
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Only trouble is it wasn't with Rodger's money, it was with the shareholders.

Pretty sure most shareholders wouldn't vote for a employee to spend the company $$$ to have his massive gut shoved out of the way to get his d**k sucked.

............juanni
Except that of course, they did just that .
Old July 23, 2019, 14:38   #16
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Except that of course, they did just that .
No Bubbatard, the SHAREHOLDERS did not vote to let Ailes spend the company $$$ on blowjobs and sexual harassment.

The company's board of directors however did spend $45 million (to date??) to cleanup the mess Rodger and Bill O made out of fear of spending far more should those cases go to court.

But the shareholders did agree to a settlement for Fox's insurers, including Ailes estate to fork out 90 million to recoup the financial loss from it.

.............juanni
Old July 23, 2019, 14:42   #17
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

No Bubbatard, the SHAREHOLDERS did not vote to let Ailes spend the company $$$ on blowjobs and sexual harassment.

The company's board of directors however did spend $45 million (to date??) to cleanup the mess Rodger and Bill O made out of fear of spending far more should those cases go to court.

But the shareholders did agree to a settlement for Fox's insurers, including Ailes estate to fork out 90 million to recoup the financial loss from it.

.............juanni
The shareholders control the company. When they lose control it's ultimately on them. Yes, they did allow it, in almost exactly the same way that you might say the American people support the republicrats, and are therefore responsible for it. Odd that you don't get this.
Old July 23, 2019, 15:05   #18
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
The shareholders control the company. When they lose control it's ultimately on them.
Correct.

But that wasn't what you claimed.
You claimed the SHs voted to fund Roger's antics, when they didn't know anything about them.

Quote:
Yes, they did allow it, in almost exactly the same way that you might say the American people support the republicrats, and are therefore responsible for it. Odd that you don't get this.
Incorrect.
The board elected by the SHs ousted Ailes, rectifying the problem.

Then the SHs made the company officers including the 3 Murdochs and the Ailes estate pony up $90 million for their mismanagement.

^So that is nothing like the US voters, who would shrug their shoulders and vote to retain Ailes, and heap the financial cost on to their children.

..............juanni
Old July 23, 2019, 15:11   #19
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Correct.
Incorrect.
The board elected by the SHs ousted Ailes, rectifying the problem.

Then the SHs made the company officers including the 3 Murdochs and the Ailes estate pony up $90 million for their mismanagement.

^So that is nothing like the US voters, who would shrug their shoulders and vote to retain Ailes, and heap the financial cost on to their children.

..............juanni
Sure. Right after they elected the board that allowed him to fester in the first place. And it's everything like US voters, except of course that the SEC is a whole lot better at reviewing records than the FEC is.
Old July 23, 2019, 15:29   #20
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
And it's everything like US voters,

Exactly the same, because the US voters (or US Treasury) are always financially reimbursed by the politicians and managers when they commit errors and blunders.

How much did Bushy and crew pitch in after his ME blunders?

...........juanni
Old July 23, 2019, 15:39   #21
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Exactly the same, because the US voters (or US Treasury) are always financially reimbursed by the politicians and managers when they commit errors and blunders.

How much did Bushy and crew pitch in after his ME blunders?

...........juanni
Now you are shifting away from a discussion of who is ultimately responsible (shareholders & voters) to a discussion of how the consequences are allocated.

To follow your analogy I would say that the American voters took it up the ass after Bush's ME adventures and the fact that half of 'em don't even know it doesn't make it any less true. Just as did Fox's shareholders.

As a reminder, your worldview typically holds voters responsible by alleging that they are stupid. Why then are you shifting gears and suggesting that the Bushies are now to blame instead of the people who (allegedly) are responsible for holding their leash?
Old July 23, 2019, 16:22   #22
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Now you are shifting away from a discussion of who is ultimately responsible (shareholders & voters) to a discussion of how the consequences are allocated.

To follow your analogy I would say that the American voters took it up the ass after Bush's ME adventures and the fact that half of 'em don't even know it doesn't make it any less true. Just as did Fox's shareholders.

As a reminder, your worldview typically holds voters responsible by alleging that they are stupid. Why then are you shifting gears and suggesting that the Bushies are now to blame instead of the people who (allegedly) are responsible for holding their leash?
The Fox board held Ailes responsible for committing those acts and fired him.
The Fox SH's held Ailes and the board held responsible for their allowing Alies to commit those acts and made them and their insurers pony up compensation.

vs

The voters re elected Bush and most of those leaders like McCain that decided to commit those ME blunders.
1/2 deciding that McCain was good enough to be prez.
No financial compensation was asked for by the voters.

Now you being Bubbatard, Col in the Potbellied Brigade and fantasizer of nuclear war, I can see how you think that the above are equalvent.

..............juanni
Old July 23, 2019, 16:28   #23
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
The Fox board held Ailes responsible for committing those acts and fired him.
The Fox SH's held Ailes and the board held responsible for their allowing Alies to commit those acts and made them and their insurers pony up compensation.

vs

The voters re elected Bush and most of those leaders like McCain that decided to commit those ME blunders.
1/2 deciding that McCain was good enough to be prez.
No financial compensation was asked for by the voters.

Now you being Bubbatard, Col in the Potbellied Brigade and fantasizer of nuclear war, I can see how you think that the above are equalvent.

..............juanni
Oh man, that's some contorted reasoning even for you. Hell, that's contorted even for a Monty Python skit. Well done!
Old July 23, 2019, 16:31   #24
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Oh man, that's some contorted reasoning even for you. Hell, that's contorted even for a Monty Python skit. Well done!
Well you wrote the script equating Fox SHs to US Voters.
So take a bow!

.............juanni
Old July 24, 2019, 11:37   #25
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Roger Ailes created Fox News for Murdoch and made billions for the Company, billions. His value was $100 million dollars alone.

The Showtime tv series, is based upon how Ailes succeeded.

Currently Fox News is worth $24 billion dollars, but that figure does not represent the billions in profit made over the 20 years that Ailes ran the operations.
https://www.forbes.com/companies/fox/#bd4bb753a1e3

The Libs are apoplectic that Fox still leads the nations right wing conspiracy, all the way to the bank.

The $90 million dollar settlement paid to the stockholders was a pittance and paid for the most part, by the Ins companies of those involved, most the Murdochs and some from Ailes estate in a private settlement between insurers and the estate and the stockholders.

From the Daily Mail:

"Ailes' estate disputed many of the allegations in the settlement, which was reached before a complaint was formally filed, court records show.

Yesterday's settlement calls for insurers of Fox officers, Fox directors and Ailes' estate to pay the $90 million to the New York-based company for the benefit of shareholders".

Ailes was a brilliant man who knew "the right woman" when he met her. Some women are just blowers and love it like faggots do.
I do not understand it, but I do like pussy and big knockers.

Last edited by V guy; July 26, 2019 at 13:53.