Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old September 12, 2019, 12:54   #1
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
...while giving a Nazi salute...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ass-shootings/

"Beto O’Rourke: Credit Cards Enable Mass Shootings"....

heil Beto....
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2019, 13:00   #2
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
and this is exactly why there is a move towards elimination of currency largely by the radical Left and Banksters
Riversidesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2019, 13:06   #3
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ass-shootings/

"Beto O’Rourke: Credit Cards Enable Mass Shootings"....

heil Beto....
government violence is the number one source on the leader board for mass shootings, more than all other sources combined.

waco, mt carmal
ruby ridge
twin peaks massacre
mormon wars
indian wars
war of northern aggression

and not to forget, post bellum democrat klan violence

robert francis orourke the irish new haven CT carpetbaggin notamexican poser whore is all about more government violence.
Old September 12, 2019, 13:19   #4
lowprone
Registered

FALaholic #: 9987
Corporatocracy in action.

Corporatocracy - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatocracy
Corporatocracy (/ ˌ k ɔːr p ə r ə ˈ t ɒ k r ə s i /, from corporate and Greek: -κρατία, romanized: -kratía, lit. 'domination by', short form corpocracy, is a recent [when?] term used to refer to an economic and political system controlled by corporations or corporate interests
lowprone is online now Report Post
lowprone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2019, 13:25   #5
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Just read,,off whatfinger,,,no one in NJ has turned in a banned magazine,,,CT is reported about 5% compliance with their insanity,,Chicago,,,still the wild wild west with daily shoot ups,,,and their 50 yr bans on everything,,,same for all other locations with draconian gun laws already passed.

These politicians can pass all the "anti gun laws" they like,,or any other law,,but if the people say screw you,,,not a damned thing they can do about any of it.

If,,,politicians ever begin to try and truly enforce this silly shit,,,then they know they will be held accountable for what happens next,,,and they don;t wish or can afford to be held accountable for anything.

Anyone going house to house in CT,,Chicago,NJ looking for now "illegal" whatever,,nope,,,and the reason for it is simple,,,they can't afford the resulting "mess".

The king is naked,,,has always been naked,,,and once enough of the peasants learn this,,,all this silly shit will come crashing down upon the kings head.

They banned bump stocks,,,damn few turned in,,let them ban all semi auto's,,,now that would bring the house down upon their heads.

But, but, but, but we passed a LAW,,,and the people said screw you.

Oh shit!

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2019, 13:42   #6
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Just read,,off whatfinger,,,no one in NJ has turned in a banned magazine,,,CT is reported about 5% compliance with their insanity,,Chicago,,,still the wild wild west with daily shoot ups,,,and their 50 yr bans on everything,,,same for all other locations with draconian gun laws already passed.

These politicians can pass all the "anti gun laws" they like,,or any other law,,but if the people say screw you,,,not a damned thing they can do about any of it.

If,,,politicians ever begin to try and truly enforce this silly shit,,,then they know they will be held accountable for what happens next,,,and they don;t wish or can afford to be held accountable for anything.

Anyone going house to house in CT,,Chicago,NJ looking for now "illegal" whatever,,nope,,,and the reason for it is simple,,,they can't afford the resulting "mess".

The king is naked,,,has always been naked,,,and once enough of the peasants learn this,,,all this silly shit will come crashing down upon the kings head.

They banned bump stocks,,,damn few turned in,,let them ban all semi auto's,,,now that would bring the house down upon their heads.

But, but, but, but we passed a LAW,,,and the people said screw you.

Oh shit!
Well, yes, there is...

They can kill you whenever they want, which is the point of these laws, of course...

Accountability...?

Get real...

Forrest
ftierson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2019, 13:54   #7
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
Well, yes, there is...

They can kill you whenever they want, which is the point of these laws, of course...

Accountability...?

Get real...

Forrest
In reality,,,if they begin to whole scale kill people simply having these banned weapons/magazines,,,are you going to stand by and wait for them to come murder you?

Or, will you and millions of others decide,,to prevent that from happening?

To enforce this whole scale,,,they will need to go after a lot of people at one time and all the time,,,what do you believe will happen then?

A large percentage of police in this country have already said,,and in fact done,,we're not going to try and enforce this shit,,,we don;t have the manpower,,don;t wish to be killed, and its against the constitution.

Once that tiny chain comes off the elephants leg,,its never pretty for all the people that beat on that animal since its birth.

All laws in this country are enforced by the people.

When the people say screw this,,,like is happening now,,,nothing can be done to force the issue.

The king is naked.

Old September 12, 2019, 15:09   #8
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
In reality,,,if they begin to whole scale kill people simply having these banned weapons/magazines,,,are you going to stand by and wait for them to come murder you?

Or, will you and millions of others decide,,to prevent that from happening?

To enforce this whole scale,,,they will need to go after a lot of people at one time and all the time,,,what do you believe will happen then?

A large percentage of police in this country have already said,,and in fact done,,we're not going to try and enforce this shit,,,we don;t have the manpower,,don;t wish to be killed, and its against the constitution.

Once that tiny chain comes off the elephants leg,,its never pretty for all the people that beat on that animal since its birth.

All laws in this country are enforced by the people.

When the people say screw this,,,like is happening now,,,nothing can be done to force the issue.

The king is naked.
That's a good one...

Forrest
Old September 12, 2019, 15:26   #9
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
That's a good one...

Forrest
No shooting war ever just starts.

There is always a lead up to war,,,a period when everyone is talking, shouting, passing laws,,,, when those folks control the law making ability,,,then when normal people begin saying whoa,,,,thats crazy,,,ain't going to comply,etc,,it begins to become interesting.

So the minority that has power,,or thinks they have power,,passes laws and regulations against the majority,,and when the majority says nope,,,go piss up a rope,,,two things can happen.

More laws get passed,,,,or,,,when that fails,,,the minority folks in power decide to push the issue using what they have for real power,,,or think they do anyway.

These people can't afford a situation where they are shown to be truly powerless.

And the only way they can take weapons from millions of us,,are through actions that will cause enough people to rise up and say,,,OK,,this shit has gone to far..

I hope.

And from a military standpoint,,,these ass wipes simply ain't got the manpower to disarm this country.

They can "hit" one or two,,several dozens of us,,and do their will,,,but millions more will be standing back,,,watching,,,listening,,and then,,again I hope,,,will say,,,screw this,,,them people are coming for me next.

The Bible says clearly,,,,if a you know a man is going to kill you or yours,,,kill that bastard first.

As G1 says all the time,,and one of the few things I agree with him on,,,Governments are in the people killing business,,,individuals are mere pipers when it comes to killing.

Old September 12, 2019, 16:18   #10
Arby
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 653
Quote:
There is always a lead up to war,,,a period when everyone is talking, shouting, passing laws,,,, when those folks control the law making ability,,,then when normal people begin saying whoa,,,,thats crazy,,,ain't going to comply,etc,,it begins to become interesting.
What happens if they pass the laws and sit back and declare victory? What if nobody comes for your firearms?

The idea that noncompliance is some sort of victory is poorly conceived. If they pass the laws and the courts uphold those laws, they have WON. No more casual plinking, no more going to the range, no more teaching the kids how to shoot ARs, FALs, and whatever else gets banned. Get caught with the banned firearms and lose everything. You can hide what you have but you can't use it. The chances of a mass uprising are very small, especially if enforcement of the law is relatively passive (i.e, they don't go house-to-house, but if they catch you with the firearm you are going to prison).

We have to win in the voting booths and the courts, before the 2nd is eroded any further. Vote the right people in. Vote the wrong people out.
Arby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2019, 16:42   #11
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:
Well, yes, there is...

Accountability...?

Get real...

Forrest
Yep, 20 mags = 20 felony counts. Sounds like John Dillinger so eliminating that threat to society will be hailed by many as a good deed. Or they bleed you dry through the legal system, throw your ass in jail for a stint and destroy your life that you've struggled to achieve

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2019, 17:24   #12
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post
What happens if they pass the laws and sit back and declare victory? What if nobody comes for your firearms?

The idea that noncompliance is some sort of victory is poorly conceived. If they pass the laws and the courts uphold those laws, they have WON. No more casual plinking, no more going to the range, no more teaching the kids how to shoot ARs, FALs, and whatever else gets banned. Get caught with the banned firearms and lose everything. You can hide what you have but you can't use it. The chances of a mass uprising are very small, especially if enforcement of the law is relatively passive (i.e, they don't go house-to-house, but if they catch you with the firearm you are going to prison).

We have to win in the voting booths and the courts, before the 2nd is eroded any further. Vote the right people in. Vote the wrong people out.
Then just go about your normal business???

I've not heard of any large numbers,,,or even small numbers, of people being picked up simply for having a banned weapon or magazine.

They passed this crap in NY/CT/NJ etc,,,and last I heard,,,the local police and Sheriffs said they would not arrest anyone under these laws.

Did I miss something???

Today,,,,one can have an illegal weapon,,,shoot someone,,and be out on the streets walking about,,,, by suppertime,,,,,,,,, in Chicago,,,why is that????

I offer,,,,just my humble opinion,,,,these people passing these laws DO NOT expect nor want them to ever be enforced.

Pick up just ten people today,,,ten tomorrow,,week after week,,,all across the country.

In short order:

The available jail space is all taken up.

The courts are backlogged

The "speedy trial" stuff would need to be done away with

Each case needs a judge and jury

Juries (not politicians or law dogs) quickly begin to have not guilty verdicts delivered.

Families become extremely pissed off with moms and dads being locked up for exercising their constitutional freedoms,,,etc.....

Kings always make threats of violence or of locking EVERYONE up,,,,,but they simply can't do it,,they know they can't do it,,and it scares them shit less when people understand this.

Old September 12, 2019, 17:53   #13
ftierson
Registered

Quote:

I've not heard of any large numbers,,,or even small numbers, of people being picked up simply for having a banned weapon or magazine.

They passed this crap in NY/CT/NJ etc,,,and last I heard,,,the local police and Sheriffs said they would not arrest anyone under these laws.

Did I miss something???

Today,,,,one can have an illegal weapon,,,shoot someone,,and be out on the streets walking about,,,, by suppertime,,,,,,,,, in Chicago,,,why is that????

I offer,,,,just my humble opinion,,,,these people passing these laws DO NOT expect nor want them to ever be enforced.

Pick up just ten people today,,,ten tomorrow,,week after week,,,all across the country.

In short order:

Juries (not politicians or law dogs) quickly begin to have not guilty verdicts delivered.

Families become extremely pissed off with moms and dads being locked up for exercising their constitutional freedoms,,,etc.....

Kings always make threats of violence or of locking EVERYONE up,,,,,but they simply can't do it,,they know they can't do it,,and it scares them shit less when people understand this.
Where have you been...

You're living in the past.

With Red Flag Laws, there is no longer due process...

We're fully fascist now...

Forrest
Old September 12, 2019, 17:56   #14
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

https://powderedwigsociety.com/nj-magazine-ban/

The KING has always and will always,,,,,,,, remain naked.

When New Jersey passed a law making these magazines illegal in 2018, there was a debate on whether the gun owners of the state would hand in their magazines. When the law went into effect at the end of last year, New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy and Attorney General Gurbir Grewal celebrated it as a victory against gun rights advocates.

AmmoLand news reached out to departments across the Garden State and the New Jersey State Police to see how many magazines were turned in for destruction. Local departments were quick to confirm that they did not receive any magazines turned in by the citizens of New Jersey. The State Police would not comment on the record on the number of magazines turned in by residents.

Off the record, State Police sources told AmmoLand no magazines were turned in. We filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to get the official answer from State Police officials. Our first request went unanswered, so we sent another, then another, and so on until we finally received a response from the State Police.

SGT Kristina Pados of the New Jersey State Police responded to our FOIA request. She confirmed what our sources inside the New Jersey Police told us. The gun owners of New Jersey have surrendered no magazines.

However, she did state that local departments might have them.

AmmoLand reached out to local police departments across New Jersey and have not been able to find a single magazine turned over to the authorities. It would seem like the gun owners of New Jersey have decided to ignore the law most likely because it is unenforceable.

As previously reported New Jersey residents have been openly mocking Democrat Governor Phil Murphy on message boards and Facebook groups. This revelation feeds into the narrative that the new law was just a ploy to please the Governor’s anti-gun base.

According to sources inside the New Jersey law enforcement communities, they still have not received any guidance on how to enforce the magazine ban. New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal’s office still gives the evasive response of “not discussing law enforcement tactics” when pressed on why no guidance has been given to the State Police.

No law enforcement agency spoken to has charged anyone with having a standard capacity magazine. Short of going door to door there is no way of pro-actively enforcing the law. Law enforcement has not and are not planning on using this tactic.

When the law was going into effect, some agencies considered enforcing the ban as a secondary charge. Police would add on the charge of having an illegal magazine if a crime was committed with the magazine, but we have been unable to find anyone charged even under this circumstance.

Gov. Murphy has not commented on the failure of the new law. Last December the Governor’s office referred us to the New Jersey Attorney General’s office. This time we shared the FOIA response from the State Police with them, but they did not return our request for comment at the time of publication

Old September 12, 2019, 18:01   #15
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
That dude needs to remind me more of a Kennedy in more ways than his looks.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2019, 18:09   #16
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Where have you been...

You're living in the past.

With Red Flag Laws, there is no longer due process...

We're fully fascist now...

Forrest
Forrest,,,,I often,,,read that most of the time,,agree with what you post,,but not with this one.

Due process,,,,,,going to a judge,,,getting a court order,,,then allowing the person charged to present evidence on their behalf is due process.

People state,,,,,under penalty of perjury,,,this person is dangerous to have firearms,,,police roll in,,,take control of firearms,,,go before a judge,,,person whose firearms were taken,,,,presents to the judge,,,,thats all due process.

Can the system be abused,,,of course it can be,,,thats why we got judges and juries, defense lawyers,,appeals courts,,,if the local judge is a FU,,,more appeals courts if the 9th is involved,,,90% turn over rate by the SC.

And the kicker,,,,,,does anyone know of anyone personally,,,thats been caught up in these Red Flag laws????

People say,,,,they will use this red flag shit to disarm the US population,,,,,,,no they won't,,,,,,no way in hell they could handle just 1% of the gun owners in this whole country,,,,no place to house the people,,,or get a psych eval,,,and on and on.

History lesson for folks::::

Pelosic,,,Reed,,,Obammy owned all three sections of government,,,a short ten yrs back or so for 2 yrs,,,,,and also had a majority of SC liberal judges,,,AND GUESS WHAT,,,,,they did not pass any draconian gun laws!!!!!

Now,,,just why was that??????

Old September 12, 2019, 18:10   #17
yovinny
Uneducated NYC Boy
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 7679
Is this the same moron who said the other day that cheeseburgers and plastic straws were destroying the world, or was that the other moron ?

The dems just have too many morons to keep track of,,,,,it was easier with the wicked witch of the south,,,,
yovinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2019, 19:21   #18
Arby
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I'm not sure I understand your response to my post. What I'm saying is: Vote. Support pro-2A organizations. I should also add: try and convince others that these laws do nothing but disarm the wrong people.

Are you implying that I should enter into armed rebellion? Some of your other previous posts in this thread talk about war.

Hey, I'm happy that many New Jersey residents haven't turned in their now-illegal magazines. I just don't look at that as much of a victory. The law should never have been passed in the first place (Not the fault of NJ gun owners, as I imagine they are in a minority).

We've got to halt this stupidity.

In the long run it's not about the magazines, but where they are intended to be inserted. That is what is in jeopardy. The banning of those rifles are the goal of the clowns that both you and I oppose.

My guess, Paul, is that you and I are largely on the same page. I just get a bit discouraged when I hear stories about non compliance in Australia, Canada, and other places where stringent bans have been enacted.

I realize that you were not talking about these other countries and their bans, and I don't mean to imply that you were.
Old September 12, 2019, 20:02   #19
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
People state,,,,,under penalty of perjury,,,this person is dangerous to have firearms,,,police roll in,,,take control of firearms,,,go before a judge,,,person whose firearms were taken,,,,presents to the judge,,,,thats all due process..

no that is extra legal action, by judicial fiat, done under color of law.
which is why they have to craft a civil RF warrant, to legalize doing that which is otherwise flat out illegal action bypassing foundational due process in criminal law, and they know it too.

The sole basis for RFLs is the claim of "extreme risk",
if that claim is true, then there is no problem putting it in front of a jury, where it belongs, to find fact -- that right to a jury is a key fundamental due process right what they are deliberately bypassing.

sure RFLs legalize due process of the collective, but only at the expense of socializing/eliminating the due process rights of the individual to be free from the collective.

which is why the 2A was set up as a codified constraint against people exactly like that, doing exactly what they are now doing.

RFL directly conflicts with individual civil rights protected by the 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 14th amendments, and similar constraints in state law.

that is an adversarial relationship, competing interests, in diametric opposition, they cannot both be "right", someone is lying;
which is precisely why minority/individual rights are put in front of due process, not after.
history, the law, and the facts are on our side.

RFL is socializing history, the law, and the facts, to get their way.

Last edited by G1user; September 12, 2019 at 20:11.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2019, 20:03   #20
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I'm not sure I understand your response to my post. What I'm saying is: Vote. Support pro-2A organizations. I should also add: try and convince others that these laws do nothing but disarm the wrong people.

Are you implying that I should enter into armed rebellion? Some of your other previous posts in this thread talk about war.

Hey, I'm happy that many New Jersey residents haven't turned in their now-illegal magazines. I just don't look at that as much of a victory. The law should never have been passed in the first place (Not the fault of NJ gun owners, as I imagine they are in a minority).

We've got to halt this stupidity.

In the long run it's not about the magazines, but where they are intended to be inserted. That is what is in jeopardy. The banning of those rifles are the goal of the clowns that both you and I oppose.

My guess, Paul, is that you and I are largely on the same page. I just get a bit discouraged when I hear stories about non compliance in Australia, Canada, and other places where stringent bans have been enacted.

I realize that you were not talking about these other countries and their bans, and I don't mean to imply that you were.
We are,,,and I'm always working to get folks to vote for the Constitution and BOR over everything else.

As for war,,,,oh hell no,,,been there and done that more than a few times.
The REALLY bad thing about any shooting war,,,them other folks are shooting back at you too.

I get myself misunderstood from time to time.

As these people (politicians) are screaming to disarm all law abiding people,,leaving only criminals gunned up,,,them same criminals, these same people can't deal with now,,,Makes me believe,,,if they can't handle common criminals,,which they can't,,,then how in the world are they going to handle all of us regular old citizens,,who simply refuse to comply with their pointless drivel,,,the short answer is,,,they can't.

The only way to dry up firearms in this country is house to house searches,,and that,,,,,,triggering event,,,would result in enough people saying no,,,you ain't coming into my home.

When armed people say no,,,then all hell breaks loose,,as the king tries to demonstrate their power to make all others bend down on a knee and kiss the ring.

Americans,,,to this day still,,,ain't much into kissing the Kings ring or ass.

All this gun banning talk,,,to me,,,is just election yr banter to the leftist base,,the "King" in this case,,,does not want a show down with millions of citizens,,,because the king is naked and has always been naked,,,and they know it.

So,,,,no wars here,,,no massive gun bans,,,and as states that did manage to pass stupid shit,,,the citizens are not complying,,,and the little kings ain't doing a damned thing about it,,,because they can't.

Old September 12, 2019, 20:12   #21
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
Forrest,,,,I often,,,read that most of the time,,agree with what you post,,but not with this one.

Due process,,,,,,going to a judge,,,getting a court order,,,then allowing the person charged to present evidence on their behalf is due process.

People state,,,,,under penalty of perjury,,,this person is dangerous to have firearms,,,police roll in,,,take control of firearms,,,go before a judge,,,person whose firearms were taken,,,,presents to the judge,,,,thats all due process.

Can the system be abused,,,of course it can be,,,thats why we got judges and juries, defense lawyers,,appeals courts,,,if the local judge is a FU,,,more appeals courts if the 9th is involved,,,90% turn over rate by the SC.

And the kicker,,,,,,does anyone know of anyone personally,,,thats been caught up in these Red Flag laws????

People say,,,,they will use this red flag shit to disarm the US population,,,,,,,no they won't,,,,,,no way in hell they could handle just 1% of the gun owners in this whole country,,,,no place to house the people,,,or get a psych eval,,,and on and on.

History lesson for folks::::

Pelosic,,,Reed,,,Obammy owned all three sections of government,,,a short ten yrs back or so for 2 yrs,,,,,and also had a majority of SC liberal judges,,,AND GUESS WHAT,,,,,they did not pass any draconian gun laws!!!!!

Now,,,just why was that??????
Yes. I do know what due process is...

Thanks for the lesson...

Forrest
Old September 12, 2019, 20:15   #22
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yes. I do know what due process is...

Thanks for the lesson...

Forrest
I need to remind myself at times....

Old September 12, 2019, 20:30   #23
Charles_The_Hammer
BANNED

FALaholic #: 76904
Just start calling the 2nd Amendment "Israel" - maybe then people will actually get angry enough to do something about all these unconstitutional laws since Israel seems to be the only thing Americans will go to war and fight for anymore.
Charles_The_Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2019, 20:39   #24
Heisser Mann
Registered

FALaholic #: 80843
Location: Firearms talk is main reason for joining from: Kingman Arizona
Democratic debates tonight

It was a free for all when guns came up. Alot of lying, alot of authoritarian speechifyin'--had to leave it behind, get the low-lights later. I love the rhetoric--serves as a wakeup call--prepare folks.
Heisser Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2019, 21:13   #25
Arby
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

Quote:
As these people (politicians) are screaming to disarm all law abiding people,,leaving only criminals gunned up,,,them same criminals, these same people can't deal with now,,,Makes me believe,,,if they can't handle common criminals,,which they can't,,,then how in the world are they going to handle all of us regular old citizens,,who simply refuse to comply with their pointless drivel,,,the short answer is,,,they can't.
Good point.

FWIW, I think that they think that we are easy prey, as we are generally law-abiding, low hanging fruit. Ergo, our rights are expendable.
Old September 12, 2019, 22:02   #26
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Good point.

FWIW, I think that they think that we are easy prey, as we are generally law-abiding, low hanging fruit. Ergo, our rights are expendable.
They live in their little worlds,,,only speak to one another,,,and as evident,,,talk a lot of crap.

This fellow beto,,,,every time he opens his mouth,,,Trump picks up another million votes next year.

Old September 12, 2019, 22:07   #27
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Good discussion everyone,,,but I see Charlene showed up above.

See ya next time/on another thread...........

Old September 12, 2019, 23:04   #28
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
Quote:
They live in their little worlds,,,only speak to one another,,,and as evident,,,talk a lot of crap.

This fellow beto,,,,every time he opens his mouth,,,Trump picks up another million votes next year.

O'Rourke is an idiot, and his speech was totally emotionally overloaded.

He can't control it, that is just the way the leftists work. They always claim that it is for the greater good of society, but up their sleeve they still got the other card of gun control = control of the people.
moonbat60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13, 2019, 00:40   #29
Wil-C
Registered

FALaholic #: 17357
Quote:

Did I miss something???

In short order:

Quote:
Did I miss something???
Yes, you missed how they did it in the PRK when they passed an outright ban after a "registration period"
I was there when it happened and saw first-hand how they did it and likely will do so nationwide should they get the power to do so.
Old September 13, 2019, 01:04   #30
Sh3008
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 82779
Quote:

Excellent points.
Old September 13, 2019, 10:57   #31
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 15514
weapons of war? I guess my Brown Bess, Sharps 45-70, Spanish Mauser , Enfield, M1 etc.
I've met Beto. Not the brightest light so a good leftist.
C2A1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 13, 2019, 11:15   #32
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

[QUOTE=Wil-C;4784819]Yes, you missed how they did it in the PRK when they passed an outright ban after a "registration period"
I was there when it happened and saw first-hand how they did it and likely will do so nationwide should they get the power to do so.[/QUOTE]

Then you are far older than I.

The People's Republic of Korea (PRK) was a short-lived provisional government that was organized at the time of the surrender of the Empire of Japan at the end of World War II.

These people have had the power to do this before,,,not that long ago,,,and did not even try,,,,the question that needs to be asked,,,why not????

Unlike any other country on this earth,,,that I'm aware of,,,we have a Constitutional protection for the 2nd Amendment,,,a somewhat independent court system,,and more lawyers per square mile than any other piece of earth any where.

As for individuals actions,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF anything does get passed,,,,then simply don't comply with registration nor forced confiscation,,,and whatever happens after that happens.

Hell,,,,a simple solution,,,,everyone concerned over this shit,,,just take your ass to a voting booth and vote,,,since only half of us ever vote.

99% of this shit,,,,is just election year horseshit.

Like any other asshole coming to your door to steal your shit,,,deal with it.

Old September 13, 2019, 11:15   #33
Heisser Mann
Registered

Quote:

I dont neccessarily agree--the crown passed alot of laws when we were a mere colony. I'd say the percentages are still there of those of us willing to oppose the 'new' crown.
Old September 13, 2019, 11:18   #34
Heisser Mann
Registered

[QUOTE=yellowhand;4784920]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil-C View Post
Yes, you missed how they did it in the PRK when they passed an outright ban after a "registration period"
I was there when it happened and saw first-hand how they did it and likely will do so nationwide should they get the power to do so.[/QUOTE]

Then you are far older than I.

The People's Republic of Korea (PRK) was a short-lived provisional government that was organized at the time of the surrender of the Empire of Japan at the end of World War II.

These people have had the power to do this before,,,not that long ago,,,and did not even try,,,,the question that needs to be asked,,,why not????

Unlike any other country on this earth,,,that I'm aware of,,,we have a Constitutional protection for the 2nd Amendment,,,a somewhat independent court system,,and more lawyers per square mile than any other piece of earth any where.

As for individuals actions,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF anything does get passed,,,,then simply don't comply with registration nor forced confiscation,,,and whatever happens after that happens.

Hell,,,,a simple solution,,,,everyone concerned over this shit,,,just take your ass to a voting booth and vote,,,since only half of us ever vote.

99% of this shit,,,,is just election year horseshit.

Like any other asshole coming to your door to steal your shit,,,deal with it.
Old September 13, 2019, 11:44   #35
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

[QUOTE=Heisser Mann;4784925]
Quote:
All this,,,the sky is falling crap,,,I just don;t understand it.

Its an election year,,it always gets stupid in an election year.

Vote,,,simply don;t comply,,,or comply,,with anything that comes down,,,its an individuals choice,,and deal with the aftermath of YOUR decisions.

Old September 13, 2019, 21:16   #36
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...nst-democrats/

Even CNN is saying,,,this was the dumbest thing they ever heard said.

The king can't take shit away from 150,000,000 plus people,,unless,,,the people give it up,,,,, upon the simple asking.

Said another way,,,,,if only 10% of the American population simply stops stopping at stop signs,,,say that three time fast,,,, what would the police do??????

Not a damn thing.

30,000,000 people,,,can do any damned thing they wish to do.

With our population numbers,,if even a tiny fraction of the population decides not to follow any law,,,,then all hell truly breaks loose in this country,,,because all the combined resources to maintain law and order,,can't cope.

I once believed as most folks do today,,,that was until a certain job I held in the Army opened my eyes to this.

The USSR,,,with all its internal security police,,secret police,,internal spies,,,hundreds of thousands of internal snitches,,gulags,,,outright murders,,,,could not hold that place together,,,,once a small percentage of the population,,said no more.

Once the population said,,,in very small numbers at first,,,no,,,no more,,,the whole damned thing fell apart.

If the old USSR,,,with a pretty much disarmed population,,,total control,,can't handle a small % of their population,,,,what hope in hell does these dimwits to control this gunned up population full of combat vets,,none!

The king is terrified,,of the huge elephant breaking the tiny little chain around its ankle.

Old September 13, 2019, 22:05   #37
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
Quote:
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...nst-democrats/

Even CNN is saying,,,this was the dumbest thing they ever heard said.

The king can't take shit away from 150,000,000 plus people,,unless,,,the people give it up,,,,, upon the simple asking.

Said another way,,,,,if only 10% of the American population simply stops stopping at stop signs,,,say that three time fast,,,, what would the police do??????

Not a damn thing.

30,000,000 people,,,can do any damned thing they wish to do.

With our population numbers,,if even a tiny fraction of the population decides not to follow any law,,,,then all hell truly breaks loose in this country,,,because all the combined resources to maintain law and order,,can't cope.

I once believed as most folks do today,,,that was until a certain job I held in the Army opened my eyes to this.

The USSR,,,with all its internal security police,,secret police,,internal spies,,,hundreds of thousands of internal snitches,,gulags,,,outright murders,,,,could not hold that place together,,,,once a small percentage of the population,,said no more.

Once the population said,,,in very small numbers at first,,,no,,,no more,,,the whole damned thing fell apart.

If the old USSR,,,with a pretty much disarmed population,,,total control,,can't handle a small % of their population,,,,what hope in hell does these dimwits to control this gunned up population full of combat vets,,none!

The king is terrified,,of the huge elephant breaking the tiny little chain around its ankle.

Paul,

what contributed to this were the Russian defeat in Afghanistan, and later on the uprisings in Chechnia.

The Russian bear is not invincible.
moonbat60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13, 2019, 22:42   #38
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
Paul,

what contributed to this were the Russian defeat in Afghanistan, and later on the uprisings in Chechnia.

The Russian bear is not invincible.
I agree,,,it helped push the people into the streets,,,,but the point is,,,even that vaulted human misery trap,,,could not contain even a small portion of their population,,,,no government can,,,if just a small % says enough is enough,,,no more.

NK spends tons of its small amounts of real $$$ to keep "western ideas" away from their general population.

I'm surprised that Trump has not turned loose the psych ops division against that place,,,or maybe he has????