The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 27, 2020, 13:14   #701
Tak
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27291
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: United States, Georgia
Posts: 3,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
With her behaving this way,,,not her first rodeo would be a good guess, and the company just took this "gift" and got rid of her.
Hear tell,,its been done this way before.
Nope this is SOP nowadays, when HR is run by lawsuit fearing vertebrae impaired women

Fire anyone who brings bad publicity to your company by exercising their basic human rights.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2020, 13:20   #702
goon
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 9673
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Yes. People who really feel threatened will look to leave the area. The fact that she did not means that, at a minimum, she did not in fact feel threatened enough to retreat but rather was part of the escalating issue. And the fact that she was in the wrong with an unleashed dog points the finger to her being the bully and, as you note, attempting to weaponize the police against someone.

Her employer did right in running her off. Her own actions tell the tale, nobody else needs to smear her. She did that on her own.
I suppose the bottom line is no one got hurt, no police got hurt or jammed up in some high-profile situation, and the dog is fine. It could have gone worse.
goon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2020, 13:39   #703
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 13,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
you are using the pro disarmament presumptive "duty to retreat" argument,
the presumption that there is no right to self defense, ever, therefore any claim self defense is not invalid.

that presumption has been nullified Bernhard Goetz was right, and you are wrong.

also note that GA is, in fact, a mutual combat state, law of the land, even in ButtScratch district where you reside.

just sayin'...
She was not/is not obligated to leave the area certainly. But the fact that she did not gives lie to her assertion that she felt 'threatened'. Anyone with half a brain would do so given an option regardless of whether you happen to be in a 'stand your ground' state or not. Certainly nobody was attempting to prevent her from leaving.

In fact no 'defense' was even necessary in this case. So what the hell are you even talking about???
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2020, 13:48   #704
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor
 
tdb59's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 63177
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ironsman.com
Posts: 11,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
There should be 15 pages of this bullshit by now....



.....get with it !



..............

Oh, and fuckall you white motherfuckers !


............

15 motherlovin pages............



......
__________________
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
......................
tdb59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2020, 13:55   #705
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 19,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Your point is irrelevant to the argument at hand. It doesn't negate that she has the right to call 911 and report to the dispatcher that she feels threatened.
Because she didn't call 911 and say I FEEL threatened, she said "I'm being threatened".

And clearly she wasn't being threatened.

And it is also clear by her actions that she didn't 'feel' physically threatened.

But I think the police and prosecutor have bigger things to do, and she seems to be suffering plenty by the public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Kind of like Aubrey...if he was so scared, why didn't he call the police, and why did he run at the 'bad men', and then run right at them and attack them?
700 posts into this thread you are still harping on about a cell phone we don't even know he had and ignoring that Abrey had run away from his pursuers twice and only when pursued from behind and roadblock ahead, then having a shotgun shoved in his face slugged it out.

I had no idea this dimwitted mouf breathing escapade you posted could tard on for 15 pages, so God Bless the McMichaels for releasing the video, the daughter for posting Abrey's dead body, you and Princess Twats a Lot for pushing it to another page.





............juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2020, 13:59   #706
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 19,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
She was not/is not obligated to leave the area certainly. But the fact that she did not gives lie to her assertion that she felt 'threatened'. Anyone with half a brain would do so given an option regardless of whether you happen to be in a 'stand your ground' state or not. Certainly nobody was attempting to prevent her from leaving.

In fact no 'defense' was even necessary in this case. So what the hell are you even talking about???
Dunno, but I hope another call of 'huein and a cryin' is dropped in.





..........juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2020, 14:03   #707
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor
 
tdb59's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 63177
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ironsman.com
Posts: 11,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
She was not/is not obligated to leave the area certainly. But the fact that she did not gives lie to her assertion that she felt 'threatened'. Anyone with half a brain would do so given an option regardless of whether you happen to be in a 'stand your ground' state or not. Certainly nobody was attempting to prevent her from leaving.
__________________
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
......................
tdb59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2020, 14:12   #708
Tak
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27291
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: United States, Georgia
Posts: 3,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Because she didn't call 911 and say I FEEL threatened, she said "I'm being threatened".

And clearly she wasn't being threatened.

And it is also clear by her actions that she didn't 'feel' physically threatened.

But I think the police and prosecutor have bigger things to do, and she seems to be suffering plenty by the public.



700 posts into this thread you are still harping on about a cell phone we don't even know he had and ignoring that Abrey had run away from his pursuers twice and only when pursued from behind and roadblock ahead, then having a shotgun shoved in his face slugged it out.

I had no idea this dimwitted mouf breathing escapade you posted could tard on for 15 pages, so God Bless the McMichaels for releasing the video, the daughter for posting Abrey's dead body, you and Princess Twats a Lot for pushing it to another page.





............juanni
Still no false report.

'Feeling threatened' is enough. People call 911 for a lot less than this every day. No false police report. No abuse of 911 system. Woman is still an idiot.

Case closed.

As for dragging this to 15+ pages, your contributions are appreciated !

Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2020, 14:14   #709
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 13,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Still no false report.

'Feeling threatened' is enough. People call 911 for a lot less than this every day. No false police report. No abuse of 911 system. Woman is still an idiot.

Case closed.

As for dragging this to 15+ pages, your contributions are appreciated !

It likely does not rise to the level of 'making a false report'. It's still a bullshit call to 911 though, and illegal, if only just barely so, in most areas. Bitch got what she wanted though, attention. Too bad it blew up in her face. Nope, I'm lying . Hilarious that it blew up in her face actually. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. It's how Darwin rolls.

On to page 16!!!
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2020, 14:19   #710
Tak
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27291
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: United States, Georgia
Posts: 3,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
It likely does not rise to the level of 'making a false report'. It's still a bullshit call to 911 though, and illegal, if only just barely so, in most areas.

On to page 16!!!

Bitch got what she wanted, attention. Too bad it blew up in her face. Nope, I'm lying . Hilarious that it blew up in her face actually. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. It's how Darwin rolls.
It's not illegal. not by a long shot. No way no how.

911 is used all the time for disputes. People get into a heated argument and 911 is called by one or the other parties or by bystanders. these calls are NOT illegal. No way , no how.

911 what is your emergency?
Not 911 what is the violation of criminal code you are witnessing?

Woman is still a big idiot. Guy was an idiot, too, but a lot less.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2020, 14:29   #711
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 13,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
It's not illegal. not by a long shot. No way no how.

911 is used all the time for disputes. People get into a heated argument and 911 is called by one or the other parties or by bystanders. these calls are NOT illegal. No way , no how.

911 what is your emergency?
Not 911 what is the violation of criminal code you are witnessing?

Woman is still a big idiot. Guy was an idiot, too, but a lot less.
https://bocalaw.com/misuse-of-911-can-land-you-in-jail/

In some areas it is. Pretty sure it isn't commonly used except perhaps for repeaters. Not a felony certainly and as such would not trigger the sort of 'you started it, you own it' assignment of responsibility we have in the Brunswick case.

Yep, idiot. She obviously needed something like this broken off in her ass. Doubt it will change her behavior though but hope does spring eternal.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2019 The FAL Files