Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old May 27, 2020, 13:14   #701
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
With her behaving this way,,,not her first rodeo would be a good guess, and the company just took this "gift" and got rid of her.
Hear tell,,its been done this way before.
Nope this is SOP nowadays, when HR is run by lawsuit fearing vertebrae impaired women

Fire anyone who brings bad publicity to your company by exercising their basic human rights.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2020, 13:20   #702
goon
Registered

FALaholic #: 9673
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Yes. People who really feel threatened will look to leave the area. The fact that she did not means that, at a minimum, she did not in fact feel threatened enough to retreat but rather was part of the escalating issue. And the fact that she was in the wrong with an unleashed dog points the finger to her being the bully and, as you note, attempting to weaponize the police against someone.

Her employer did right in running her off. Her own actions tell the tale, nobody else needs to smear her. She did that on her own.
I suppose the bottom line is no one got hurt, no police got hurt or jammed up in some high-profile situation, and the dog is fine. It could have gone worse.
goon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2020, 13:39   #703
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
you are using the pro disarmament presumptive "duty to retreat" argument,
the presumption that there is no right to self defense, ever, therefore any claim self defense is not invalid.

that presumption has been nullified Bernhard Goetz was right, and you are wrong.

also note that GA is, in fact, a mutual combat state, law of the land, even in ButtScratch district where you reside.

just sayin'...
She was not/is not obligated to leave the area certainly. But the fact that she did not gives lie to her assertion that she felt 'threatened'. Anyone with half a brain would do so given an option regardless of whether you happen to be in a 'stand your ground' state or not. Certainly nobody was attempting to prevent her from leaving.

In fact no 'defense' was even necessary in this case. So what the hell are you even talking about???
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2020, 13:48   #704
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
There should be 15 pages of this bullshit by now....

.....get with it !

Oh, and fuckall you white motherfuckers !

15 motherlovin pages............

Old May 27, 2020, 13:55   #705
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Your point is irrelevant to the argument at hand. It doesn't negate that she has the right to call 911 and report to the dispatcher that she feels threatened.
Because she didn't call 911 and say I FEEL threatened, she said "I'm being threatened".

And clearly she wasn't being threatened.

And it is also clear by her actions that she didn't 'feel' physically threatened.

But I think the police and prosecutor have bigger things to do, and she seems to be suffering plenty by the public.

Quote:
Kind of like Aubrey...if he was so scared, why didn't he call the police, and why did he run at the 'bad men', and then run right at them and attack them?
700 posts into this thread you are still harping on about a cell phone we don't even know he had and ignoring that Abrey had run away from his pursuers twice and only when pursued from behind and roadblock ahead, then having a shotgun shoved in his face slugged it out.

I had no idea this dimwitted mouf breathing escapade you posted could tard on for 15 pages, so God Bless the McMichaels for releasing the video, the daughter for posting Abrey's dead body, you and Princess Twats a Lot for pushing it to another page.

............juanni
Old May 27, 2020, 13:59   #706
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
She was not/is not obligated to leave the area certainly. But the fact that she did not gives lie to her assertion that she felt 'threatened'. Anyone with half a brain would do so given an option regardless of whether you happen to be in a 'stand your ground' state or not. Certainly nobody was attempting to prevent her from leaving.

In fact no 'defense' was even necessary in this case. So what the hell are you even talking about???
Dunno, but I hope another call of 'huein and a cryin' is dropped in.

..........juanni
Old May 27, 2020, 14:03   #707
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Old May 27, 2020, 14:12   #708
Tak
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Because she didn't call 911 and say I FEEL threatened, she said "I'm being threatened".

And clearly she wasn't being threatened.

And it is also clear by her actions that she didn't 'feel' physically threatened.

But I think the police and prosecutor have bigger things to do, and she seems to be suffering plenty by the public.

700 posts into this thread you are still harping on about a cell phone we don't even know he had and ignoring that Abrey had run away from his pursuers twice and only when pursued from behind and roadblock ahead, then having a shotgun shoved in his face slugged it out.

I had no idea this dimwitted mouf breathing escapade you posted could tard on for 15 pages, so God Bless the McMichaels for releasing the video, the daughter for posting Abrey's dead body, you and Princess Twats a Lot for pushing it to another page.

............juanni
Still no false report.

'Feeling threatened' is enough. People call 911 for a lot less than this every day. No false police report. No abuse of 911 system. Woman is still an idiot.

Case closed.

As for dragging this to 15+ pages, your contributions are appreciated !

Old May 27, 2020, 14:14   #709
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Still no false report.

'Feeling threatened' is enough. People call 911 for a lot less than this every day. No false police report. No abuse of 911 system. Woman is still an idiot.

Case closed.

As for dragging this to 15+ pages, your contributions are appreciated !

It likely does not rise to the level of 'making a false report'. It's still a bullshit call to 911 though, and illegal, if only just barely so, in most areas. Bitch got what she wanted though, attention. Too bad it blew up in her face. Nope, I'm lying . Hilarious that it blew up in her face actually. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. It's how Darwin rolls.

On to page 16!!!
Old May 27, 2020, 14:19   #710
Tak
Registered

Quote:
It likely does not rise to the level of 'making a false report'. It's still a bullshit call to 911 though, and illegal, if only just barely so, in most areas.

On to page 16!!!

Bitch got what she wanted, attention. Too bad it blew up in her face. Nope, I'm lying . Hilarious that it blew up in her face actually. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. It's how Darwin rolls.
It's not illegal. not by a long shot. No way no how.

911 is used all the time for disputes. People get into a heated argument and 911 is called by one or the other parties or by bystanders. these calls are NOT illegal. No way , no how.

911 what is your emergency?
Not 911 what is the violation of criminal code you are witnessing?

Woman is still a big idiot. Guy was an idiot, too, but a lot less.
Old May 27, 2020, 14:29   #711
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
It's not illegal. not by a long shot. No way no how.

911 is used all the time for disputes. People get into a heated argument and 911 is called by one or the other parties or by bystanders. these calls are NOT illegal. No way , no how.

911 what is your emergency?
Not 911 what is the violation of criminal code you are witnessing?

Woman is still a big idiot. Guy was an idiot, too, but a lot less.
https://bocalaw.com/misuse-of-911-can-land-you-in-jail/

In some areas it is. Pretty sure it isn't commonly used except perhaps for repeaters. Not a felony certainly and as such would not trigger the sort of 'you started it, you own it' assignment of responsibility we have in the Brunswick case.

Yep, idiot. She obviously needed something like this broken off in her ass. Doubt it will change her behavior though but hope does spring eternal.