Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old October 13, 2019, 18:06   #201
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
You know that's just about the stupidest thing you've ever said, and that's saying a lot.

'If I am going to pay for my dog to write the laws I SHOULD do what he says'
'If I'm gonna pay for that electric chair I SHOULD check out the fit'
'If I'm going to pay for that hooker I SHOULD lick her asscrack...'
'If I'm going to pay for .... '

If you are going to start an organization or join one you should abide by the rules of that organization.

Simple enough, even for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
For those on the short bus, the whole point of paying for something is to own it. And the main perk of owning something is determining it's use and eventual disposition. You get to do what you want with it. Including wiping your ass.
Only in your Bubbatard world is paying 22% owning it.

Let me put this in terms you can understand.
You and 4 other Faltards rent a whore for an hour, each paying 20%. You don't get to lick her ass for the whole hour w/o your 4 pals agreeing to it.
Understand now?

..............juanni

Last edited by juanni; October 13, 2019 at 18:17.
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:52   #202
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
If you are going to start an organization or join one you should abide by the rules of that organization.

Simple enough, even for you?
..............juanni
On the contrary. It's my snake. I raised it. I'm going to eat it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post

Only in your Bubbatard world is paying 22% owning it.

Let me put this in terms you can understand.

..............juanni
Wrong again. Not all stockholders are equal. Own more stock, swing a bigger stick. This ain't a 'one man, one vote' thing.

I'm guessing you used to get gold stars in social studies, amiright?

Last edited by bubbagump; Yesterday at 04:58.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:32   #203
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Originally Posted by russian_bot_5791 View Post
Yes I am believing you are what Amerikans call "The Great Pussy Slayer" and not obese elderly man knowing only one woman entire life.
I am imagining this in Rob Ski's voice, lol.
TedKennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:03   #204
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Mr. Martin,,,,if I were to try,,just a little,,, I could make a very strong case,,,,that this whole Kurds issue,,,was simply a dispute among family members,, and as rounds begin flying about,,,very close to just a Civil War.

Kurds live in,,,,,,,Turkey,,,Iran,,,,Syria,,,Iraq,,,

""The number of Kurds living in Southwest Asia is estimated at close to 30 million, with another one or two million living in diaspora. Kurds comprise anywhere from 18% to 20% of the population in Turkey,[1] possibly as high as 25%;[41] 15 to 20% in Iraq;[1] 10% in Iran;[1] and 9% in Syria.[1][42] Kurds form regional majorities in all four of these countries, viz. in Turkish Kurdistan, Iraqi Kurdistan, Iranian Kurdistan and Syrian Kurdistan. The Kurds are the fourth largest ethnic group in West Asia after the Arabs, Persians, and Turks.""

They want a country,,,carved out of parts of those nations,,,for their very own,,,which I understand,,a natural desire for most folks.

And,,,they seem willing to fight and die for that cause.

Remind me,,once again,,,why we (USA) should fighting and dieing for their desired country,,which would make us,,,tha USA end up fighting against all of those other countries?????

Putin,,,other than his nuke forces,,,,are a ZERO threat to the USA.

He wants to play in the sand box,,have at it.

He wants to control all of the oil there,,,so what,,,,if he don't sell it,,,he starves,,,

Russia has 12/to15% of our GDP,,,,conventional forces,,,can't get their rusty shit out of the motor park,,,people still freeze to death and starve to death inside Russia,,,place is falling apart,,,and on and on.

And if he,,Putin ever got a good footing in the middle east,,,the muzzies last time I checked,,,kinda hate Russians,,,kinda hate everyone,,,and would quickly turn on his ass,,as they do every outsider.
I'm hearing echo's of Smedly Butler, who repudiate his whole military career as being a strong arm man for the mob.
Trump recently sent another 1000 US troops to protect Saudi Arabia,,, why are Arabs more worthy than Kurds, a battle tested allie except for their massive oil reseve.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:17   #205
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
I'm hearing echo's of Smedly Butler, who repudiate his whole military career as being a strong arm man for the mob.
Trump recently sent another 1000 US troops to protect Saudi Arabia,,, why are Arabs more worthy than Kurds, a battle tested allie except for their massive oil reseve.
The more you spend in DC, the more justified our alliance. American GIs contribute little to the coffers of our DC scum.
TedKennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 13:30   #206
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
Trump ain't an 18 year old red head with 38DD's and a 20 inch waist,,,so its a given,,,he ain't perfect.

You've never worked with Arabs/Muzzies,,I have while in the military.

They,,,just ain;t very good.

Saudi can't defend their own oil fields,,,no matter how much equipment we sell them,,reason they need others to operate it all for them.

If the Kurds were sitting on the oil under Saudi,,,of course the roles would be reversed.

Europe/Asia gets their oil from Saudi,,we need those countries up and running to buy our products,,,or the economy goes to shit for everyone.

Protecting Saudi oil,,,,is all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The Kurds,,,thats a family squabble/sometimes hot civil war,,all among family members.

And the Kurds ain;t all good ones either,,,,they are not a single block of folks,,,so,,,which faction does one support?????

Let Syria and Turkey bang away at one another,,,,Turkey is already sending filled body bags back to Turkish mothers,,,same for Syria,,,so long as they are not filled with our kids,,,,who really gives a shit???????

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 19:33   #207
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Do not engage Russianbot; challenge his identity, physical location and true allegiance.; consider this troll as ATF/DOJ.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 19:48   #208
russian_bot_5791
BANNED - (Charles the Hammer again)

FALaholic #: 82764
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
I am imagining this in Rob Ski's voice, lol.
I am not knowing this Rob Ski? He is Amerkian?
russian_bot_5791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 23:09   #209
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Back to topic;

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/y...s-at-incirlik/

Reported we have 50 nukes in Turkey.

Turkey is NOT a stable country,,,,not long ago,,,Erdogons own Generals tried to oust his ass in a coup, and failed.

Turkey,,,is not,,,and has not been a stable country for a long time now.

Its been trending steadily toward an Islamist state for many years.

And,,,,,,,we have 50 or more nuke weapons inside Turkey.

And no matter the number of guards/airmen/soldiers/Marines we have protecting them,,,it ain't enough,,,,, if a state decides to take them.

Turkey has the aircraft,,Turkey has some mighty fine scientist,,Turkey could very well,,,become a mighty nuke armed country,,,tomorrow.

An Islamist one.

Now,,,Trump has imposed sanctions on Turkey,,,the EU is doing the same,,Turkey is in a shooting war,,,the world is saying,,we're going to destroy your economy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And they are sitting on 50 or more top line nukes,,,with just a chain link fence between them and becoming a world super power????????????

OK,,,what could possibly go wrong with this shit???????????????????

Old Yesterday, 23:20   #210
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

I pray Trump gets them damnable things out of Turkey,,tonight,if he still can,,or has a plan to destroy them on site, which would cause a hell of a mess,,,,as in,,,what would 50 or more nuke weapons destroyed do to the surrounding area,,,ie,,,radiation released?????

Our bases in Turkey are co-located in heavy ass civilian areas.

What would the Russians do,,,,,,if they got a good dose of radiation from us blowing up 50 nukes,,,they are right next door???
What would Israel do,,if an Islamist state,,hostile to their continued existence,,, suddenly got hold of 50 or more nukes???
What would the world look like,,,,if the middle east oil stopped flowing from the well heads???

Turkey has a good Air force,,,they fly our aircraft,,we trained their pilots,,, and the nukes for the taking.

Anyone still feel,,,we need to start a shooting war with Turkey over the Kurds????

Major conflicts,,with millions dead,,,often start by mistakes or just dumb ass ra ra ra crap........

Old Yesterday, 23:22   #211
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Back to topic;

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/y...s-at-incirlik/

Reported we have 50 nukes in Turkey.

Turkey is NOT a stable country,,,,not long ago,,,Erdogons own Generals tried to oust his ass in a coup, and failed.

Turkey,,,is not,,,and has not been a stable country for a long time now.

Its been trending steadily toward an Islamist state for many years.

And,,,,,,,we have 50 or more nuke weapons inside Turkey.

And no matter the number of guards/airmen/soldiers/Marines we have protecting them,,,it ain't enough,,,,, if a state decides to take them.

Turkey has the aircraft,,Turkey has some mighty fine scientist,,Turkey could very well,,,become a mighty nuke armed country,,,tomorrow.

An Islamist one.

Now,,,Trump has imposed sanctions on Turkey,,,the EU is doing the same,,Turkey is in a shooting war,,,the world is saying,,we're going to destroy your economy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And they are sitting on 50 or more top line nukes,,,with just a chain link fence between them and becoming a world super power????????????

OK,,,what could possibly go wrong with this shit???????????????????
And with the discussions about the 'Turkish problem' for years now, especially since Erdogan's election (and the following 'attempted coup' there), why are the nukes still there?

Someone's (or someones) head(s) should roll over here for that one...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:00   #212
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
And with the discussions about the 'Turkish problem' for years now, especially since Erdogan's election (and the following 'attempted coup' there), why are the nukes still there?

Forrest
My personal guess,,,,,it goes back to the state department and also NATO headquarters.

Something along the lines of:::

Only muzzie country in NATO,,,it would inflame them,,if the USA pulls the nukes out of their country.

Would show,,,we don;t trust them.

Which we don;t,,but,,,,,,,,,I smell politics involved.

Old Today, 00:37   #213
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Forrest
This just popped up in my mail box.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/amid-r...-turkish-base/

Old Today, 00:50   #214
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
Quote:

Forrest
It's insane and criminally stupid if those dum things are still there in Turkey. I have read that they have already been moved or deactivated. Let's hope.

I would already be gone from that place; no embassy, no airbase, no nothing.

Last edited by Mebsuta; Today at 01:04.
Mebsuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:58   #215
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
It's insane and criminally stupid if those dum things are still there. I have read that they have already been moved or deactivated. Let's hope.
I read (and thought) the same thing years ago.

But then, I know better than to believe anything I read, so I guess that I'm the stupid one for believing it...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:15   #216
STG_58_guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 65886
Quote:
This just popped up in my mail box.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/amid-r...-turkish-base/
"Two officials told the paper".

Well, if they were not US officials, how the hell do they know? That's evidence of espionage.

If they were US officials, either they were not in a position to know and were bullshitting for cocktails, or maybe just tail, or...they were US officials who know and disclosed top secret info about our nuclear arsenal, are traitors, and should be hung by the neck until their feet quit wiggling.

I thought we'd pulled our nukes out of Turkey like Nebs said. If we didn't we are stupid. And the argument that it would threaten our relationship with the Turks is just as stupid. Like we can't remove them without the Turks knowledge? If so, all nukes must be returned stateside because apparently we can't keep their whereabouts and management a secret.

What is more worthy of top secret for fukks sake?

Oh, I'm sorry, what am I thinking. Embarrassing inter-office FBI memos and Presidential impeachment hearings certainly surpass nuke deployments. Except the juicy parts of testimony by deepstate actors that are spun and reported in the press within minutes. Its national security for the children you see.

I'm feeling a bit cynical, perhaps even jaded tonight. Forget I said anything. I suppose they'll ask me about this thread at my post red flag hearing.

STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:18   #217
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
"Two officials told the paper".

Well, if they were not US officials, how the hell do they know? That's evidence of espionage.

If they were US officials, either they were not in a position to know and were bullshitting for cocktails, or maybe just tail, or...they were US officials who know and disclosed top secret info about our nuclear arsenal, are traitors, and should be hung by the neck until their feet quit wiggling.

I thought we'd pulled our nukes out of Turkey like Nebs said. If we didn't we are stupid. And the argument that it would threaten our relationship with the Turks is just as stupid. Like we can't remove them without the Turks knowledge? If so, all nukes must be returned stateside because apparently we can't keep their whereabouts and management a secret.

What is more worthy of top secret for fukks sake? Oh, I'm sorry, what am I thinking. Embarrassing inter-office FBI memos and Presidential impeachment hearings certainly surpass nuke deployments. Except the juicy parts of testimony by deepstate actors that are spun and reported in the press within minutes. Its national security for the children you see.

I'm feeling a bit cynical, perhaps even jaded tonight. Forget I said anything. I suppose they'll ask me about this thread at my post red flag hearing.

Its all possible,,,those that know won;t be speaking about it,,,at least till tomorrow to CNN or MSNBC.

This below,,comes directly from ergogon....

https://gellerreport.com/2019/10/tur...migrants.html/

Old Today, 01:33   #218
STG_58_guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 65886
Quote:
Its all possible,,,those that know won;t be speaking about it,,,at least till tomorrow to CNN or MSNBC.

This below,,comes directly from ergogon....

https://gellerreport.com/2019/10/tur...migrants.html/
Turkey has made that threat before. Fine. Go for it. Let's accept a few million of the most talented refugees from Europe who chose to escape the stupidity, wait until 3 or 4 years of warfare have transpired in Europe so that their resources and manpower are exhausted, sell them arms and humanitarian goods the whole time, and then get involved, like the last two great wars. That shit put us on the moon in ten years.

Fuk Europe. That's why we left Europe. Their ancestors should have emigrated when they had the chance. Those of us born here should kiss the ground on which we stand. Thank You Great Grand Parents! Thanks Chris Columbus.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote