The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old November 05, 2019, 06:32   #1
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
Joy Behar: Don't tell Americans before you take their guns

The woman is certainly not in touch with a thing called reality. She comments at the 2 minute mark in the video. Perimeter alarms have been selling well on the Marketplace here, now I could see a really good use for them.

Joy Behar: Don't tell Americans before you take their guns

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joy-be...cqILDNEwUyCSMw

Politicians seeking to confiscate guns from Americans shouldn't share their plans with the public beforehand and should seek to maintain an element of surprise, Joy Behar said on "The View" Monday.

Behar was discussing former 2020 presidential hopeful Beto O'Rourke, a Democrat from Texas, and said it was foolish of him to announce his plans for gun confiscation before he was elected. She advised all politicians to go after the country's guns after they've assumed office.

"They should not tell everything they’re going to do. If you're going to take people’s guns away, wait until you get elected -- then take the guns away," she said. "Don’t tell them ahead of time."

Co-host Meghan McCain also weighed in on the issue and said O'Rourke has poisoned the well and scared off independent voters from the Democratic party.

"I will also say that his stance on gun buybacks -- Mayor Pete said it was a shiny object that distracts from achievable gun reform," she said earlier in the interview. "That clip will be played for years... with organizations that try and scare people by saying that Democrats are coming for your guns.

"[Beto] also made some statements about religious institutions getting their tax-exempt status removed from them because they didn’t support same-sex marriage," McCain continued. "He did a lot of, like, battleground culture war, and he ran as the most left, most woke candidate and look where he ended."

O'Rourke, a former congressman, dropped out of the 2020 race on Friday, telling supporters, "It is clear to me now that this campaign does not have the means to move forward successfully.
Old November 05, 2019, 09:06   #2
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
SHOCKER!!,

New York Liberal Freak Show that lives in a bubble says, "Let them eat Cake".

I think the results will be similar to historical precedent.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.

Last edited by Thorack; November 08, 2019 at 12:09.
Thorack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 05, 2019, 09:38   #3
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Question

Uhmmm so you’re gonna confiscate 16 million ‘assault weapons’ in the dark of night at one time....that’s a great plan. Go ahead I dare u.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 05, 2019, 10:21   #4
wanneroo
Registered

FALaholic #: 74891
I'm glad Joy Behar has volunteered to be first through the door.
wanneroo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 05, 2019, 10:41   #5
Tip_drill
Registered

FALaholic #: 82930
"Don't tell the Marxists before you take them for a Helicopter ride" ..Pinochet
Tip_drill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 05, 2019, 10:58   #6
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tip_drill View Post
"Don't tell the Journalists before you take them for a Helicopter ride" ..Pinochet
Fixed it for you.....

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 05, 2019, 11:08   #7
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
When Gov Cuomo and the AG have their forces lined up, and he strikes "FOR THE PEOPLE", (welfare cheats, antifa, communists, democrats, illegals) he will go county by county, with a huge taskforce, like the Mohawk raids on settlers, using 20 or so cops to hit each house, where pistol permits are located or where ghost guns are suspected.

I intend to surrender all my weapons without a wimper, and just head to another state, smiling all the way. Contingency plans, you know.

Those homes that possess unregistered weapons, far out number those like mine, that have registered weapons.

It will be an apocolypse of "red flag" pre crime actions, by the state to inspire other states to do the same thing.

It is all planned by George Soros, but will fail massively due to non compliance by persons other than me.

Can you imagine living in a state, where you absolutely cannot buy a pistol?
Plenty of contraband weapons exist, believe me, but not mine. Mine all all lined up for the confiscation.

Last edited by V guy; November 05, 2019 at 11:21.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 05, 2019, 11:09   #8
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
They will start this in some democrat controlled eastern city,,,my money is on the gang bangers,,all them getting ready to attend community college types,, explaining the error of their thinking on gun confiscation.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 05, 2019, 14:00   #9
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
interestingly enuf, more ""loyalists" were hanged in the first revolution than english soldiers killed in battle. once things get interesting all kinds of stuff happens. somebody needs to tell this moron about this little bit of history before it happens again. there is no new thing under the sun.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 05, 2019, 15:05   #10
Whydah
Registered

FALaholic #: 74237
I don't know where the confiscators will find all those personnel resources that will be required to sally forth and begin stealing all those firearms and murdering resisters. I imagine they will attempt to cultivate fear and use fear as a force multiplier.

Wouldn't those doing the devil's bidding themselves live in the cities, towns, and neighborhoods as those they would be victimizing? I would think they would make life very interesting for themselves. Just walking out to the mailbox or going to the grocery could get very interesting. Same for the local collaborators. There are always collaborators seeking the favor of the enforcers by providing "information".

Sure am glad I have been able to move past any negative vibes such a circumstance could induce on one since I have become a devout pacifist and seek only enlightenment and tranquility. I have moved beyond the earth plane and no longer trouble myself with life's mundane problems. Peace be unto you.
Whydah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 05, 2019, 16:18   #11
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
interestingly enuf, more ""loyalists" were hanged in the first revolution than english soldiers killed in battle. once things get interesting all kinds of stuff happens. somebody needs to tell this moron about this little bit of history before it happens again. there is no new thing under the sun.
and shooter that's something lost on most folks
exactly how many were hung, tarred & feathered, their farms burned, their daughters raped during the Revolution

it was pretty damn' bad
Thousands fled into Canada, some thousands more were allowed to leave America via British ships

early on the 19th century a false narrative was concocted here in the new Nation that's became folded into American myth that there was some huge number of Patriots
there wasn't, they were actually a minority faction and for the period were just as nasty as the Viet Cong
Riversidesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 05, 2019, 16:23   #12
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
The sad thing is this woman considers herself to be above average intelligence simply because she's a well paid liberal on tv, and publicly demonstrates she's dumber than a rock. Almost feel sorry for her. Almost. Well, not really.

Last edited by 357ross; November 05, 2019 at 18:28.
357ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 05, 2019, 16:36   #13
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357ross View Post
The sad thing is this woman considers herself to be above average intelligence simply because she's a well played liberal on tv, and publicly demonstrates she's dumber than a rock. Almost feel sorry for her. Almost. Well, not really.
Don't pity or underestimate this woman or the millions of others just like her,,,along with many more millions,,, of so called males either.

Anyone of us,,,well,,,most any one of us,,, can handle one or two of these antifa punks without breaking a real sweat,,10/15/20 of them come after one of us,,,we're going down. (unless we empty mags,,,which is always an option,,other than an old fashioned fistfight)

Behar and her millions upon millions of minions,,can vote all of us into becoming instant criminals.

And I'm getting too old for all that fire and movement crap.

Old November 05, 2019, 16:43   #14
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
That is interesting. But why waste clock cycles giving them yet another 'warning'? They've had more than enough. Probably a lot more than they were given back in the day. Very soon now it will be time to put up or shut up. For us, I mean.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 05, 2019, 16:52   #15
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
That is interesting. But why waste clock cycles giving them yet another 'warning'? They've had more than enough. Probably a lot more than they were given back in the day. Very soon now it will be time to put up or shut up. For us, I mean.
Proper timing and patience.

Its coming,,,no need to rush anything.

Old November 05, 2019, 21:01   #16
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
That bitch needs to be dragged behind a truck until all that is left are the chains.

Jarhead
Old November 05, 2019, 21:10   #17
Jarhead504
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post

My brother, you are so right with your post. You have to do like AT&T used to say, "Reach out a touch some one". You can have all that "door-to-door" raidin' and scramblin' and all that shit.

That's what heavy barreled bolt guns are for. Ever heard of the 6.5 Creedmore? .300 Win Mag? 7MM RemMag? .338 Lapua? Even a good ole' .30-06 will work wonders to preserve The Constitution.

I guarantee there will plenty of these wrung out to the limits post-SHF.

Jarhead
Old November 05, 2019, 21:34   #18
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead504 View Post
My brother, you are so right with your post. You have to do like AT&T used to say, "Reach out a touch some one". You can have all that "door-to-door" raidin' and scramblin' and all that shit.

That's what heavy barreled bolt guns are for. Ever heard of the 6.5 Creedmore? .300 Win Mag? 7MM RemMag? .338 Lapua? Even a good ole' .30-06 will work wonders to preserve The Constitution.

I guarantee there will plenty of these wrung out to the limits post-SHF.

Jarhead
Got three dedicated precision,,,,all in 308,and with plenty of 308 stored,,SSG 69,,Rem 700 m&P, and an old Rem Sendero, which I'm right fond of.

Need to get me some upgraded night vision,,,or maybe,,,the cataracts came back,,,, a little.

Old November 05, 2019, 21:46   #19
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Don't pity or underestimate this woman or the millions of others just like her,,,along with many more millions,,, of so called males either.

Anyone of us,,,well,,,most any one of us,,, can handle one or two of these antifa punks without breaking a real sweat,,10/15/20 of them come after one of us,,,we're going down. (unless we empty mags,,,which is always an option,,other than an old fashioned fistfight)

Behar and her millions upon millions of minions,,can vote all of us into becoming instant criminals.

Paul
you are insane in the membrane if you think that idiot has millions of supporters. Kunt don't

Most Americans are reasonable
urbanites might somewhat support bans but she went Beto crazy not just backing bans but straight up armed raids
Bitch is insane, even most gals know her shit is unworkable, won't happen
Kunt probably employs 2 to 5 armed security
two minimum but Kunt's special, she be on The View

but as you see it Behar is some powerful person
she isn't
Riversidesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 05, 2019, 22:16   #20
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
Quote:
Got three dedicated precision,,,,all in 308,and with plenty of 308 stored,,SSG 69,,Rem 700 m&P, and an old Rem Sendero, which I'm right fond of.

Need to get me some upgraded night vision,,,or maybe,,,the cataracts came back,,,, a little.
If you can't go fire and maneuver, the only other choice (besides surrendering your weapons) is going the sniper route.

Find a good hiding place, mount a suppressor and hit them from a distance.

Snipers can strike more fear into the hearts of enemies than a regular grunt.
moonbat60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 06, 2019, 00:39   #21
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
If you can't go fire and maneuver, the only other choice (besides surrendering your weapons) is going the sniper route.
go back and re read sun tzu art of war.
Old November 06, 2019, 13:13   #22
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
go back and re read sun tzu art of war.
master sun taught that the best way to win a war is without engaging in conflict. to be where your enemy believes you are not, and to not be where he believes you are, to cause confusion that leads him to leave the field, et cetera.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 06, 2019, 13:55   #23
G1user
Registered

Quote:
master sun taught that the best way to win a war is without engaging in conflict. to be where your enemy believes you are not, and to not be where he believes you are, to cause confusion that leads him to leave the field, et cetera.
no.
war is conflict.

what he said was to conduct operations so as to encourage the adversary "defeat himself", when given the opportunity, i.e. encourage/force adversary to commit to serial sub optimal choices, discourage optimal choices.

we see that the bolshies have had a run of success at forcing trad americans into sub optimal choices,
the only reason they have gotten away with it is because trad white americans let them, and thats a fact;

this dispute will end when one side or the other finally says "enough now get the hell out".

the bolshies are chomping at the bit to declare "enough now get the hell out", and are now moving hard to make it so
because they know that trad americans will not fight back, there is no credible threat there to worry about, no real consequences to pulling their bullshit.

conservative americans are on the dinner menu.

Last edited by G1user; November 06, 2019 at 14:01.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 06, 2019, 14:01   #24
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whydah View Post
I don't know where the confiscators will find all those personnel resources that will be required to sally forth and begin stealing all those firearms and murdering resisters. I imagine they will attempt to cultivate fear and use fear as a force multiplier.

Wouldn't those doing the devil's bidding themselves live in the cities, towns, and neighborhoods as those they would be victimizing? I would think they would make life very interesting for themselves. Just walking out to the mailbox or going to the grocery could get very interesting. Same for the local collaborators. There are always collaborators seeking the favor of the enforcers by providing "information".

Sure am glad I have been able to move past any negative vibes such a circumstance could induce on one since I have become a devout pacifist and seek only enlightenment and tranquility. I have moved beyond the earth plane and no longer trouble myself with life's mundane problems. Peace be unto you.

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 06, 2019, 14:03   #25
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Paul
you are insane in the membrane if you think that idiot has millions of supporters. Kunt don't

Most Americans are reasonable
urbanites might somewhat support bans but she went Beto crazy not just backing bans but straight up armed raids
Bitch is insane, even most gals know her shit is unworkable, won't happen
Kunt probably employs 2 to 5 armed security
two minimum but Kunt's special, she be on The View

but as you see it Behar is some powerful person
she isn't
I think that you are wrong and underestimate the current level of stupidity and fascist fervor...

But maybe that's just me...

Forrest
Old November 06, 2019, 14:47   #26
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Find a good hiding place, mount a suppressor and hit them from a distance.

Snipers can strike more fear into the hearts of enemies than a regular grunt.
Yeap. Take out the leaders.
Old November 06, 2019, 14:49   #27
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
no.
war is conflict.

what he said was to conduct operations so as to encourage the adversary "defeat himself", when given the opportunity, i.e. encourage/force adversary to commit to serial sub optimal choices, discourage optimal choices.
Correct. What I remember from my Sun Tzu is the missive about avoiding battle until the war is already won. The important stuff should be in place well before that happens.
Old November 06, 2019, 14:52   #28
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Yeap. Take out the leaders.
tdb59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 06, 2019, 16:12   #29
ftierson
Registered

Of course, the 'real' leaders have done a good job of remaining hidden while their 'leader flunkies' garnish all the attention...

Just sayin'...

Forrest
Old November 06, 2019, 16:41   #30
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Correct. What I remember from my Sun Tzu is the missive about avoiding battle until the war is already won. The important stuff should be in place well before that happens.
and deny the adversary the same position;
have a viable plan B in place for when plan A goes to shit.
Old November 06, 2019, 16:56   #31
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
I think that you are wrong and underestimate the current level of stupidity and fascist fervor...

But maybe that's just me...

Forrest
Yea,,,I agree with you,ya not alone,,the stupid is really strong in this country right now,,and getting worst daily.

Old November 06, 2019, 17:29   #32
NFADLR
Registered

FALaholic #: 7480
IS that Han Solo ?

Re the woman in the picture first post.

A MAJOR crusty old scank.

Not to be given any airtime or notoriety.

Needs a dirt nap post haste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 06, 2019, 19:22   #33
moonbat60
Registered

History has shown that a few snipers can cause more fear and create more confusion and havoc than a platoon of grunts.

Names like Simo Hayha, Vasily Zaitsev, Carlos Hathcock, Chuck Mawhinney, Adelbert Waldron and Chris Kyle come to mind. My selection is not all inclusive.

Granted, a lot of us cannot measure up to any of them, but we still can practice and learn from how they did it.

As soon as the bolshies see their close buddies drop down from a shot nobody knows where it came from, they will get hesitant, and the more often it happens, the more hesitant they will get.
Old November 06, 2019, 19:33   #34
moonbat60
Registered

Another choice would be a guerrilla type war, small engagements with small units that disperse, employing hit and run tactics. Go in fast, get out faster.
Old November 06, 2019, 19:48   #35
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Another choice would be a guerrilla type war, small engagements with small units that disperse, employing hit and run tactics. Go in fast, get out faster.
that only works given overwhelming broad popular support, providing safe/secret base of operations, regardless of how fast you can run away -- where you gonna run to?

will also need significant ideological motivation.
Old November 06, 2019, 19:50   #36
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

1st rule of fight club,,,don;t speak openly about fight club.

1st rule of living in hard times,,,,don't get your name on the list of people to round up first.

1st rule of winning,,,,make sure your enemy underestimates you.

Somethings,,are just best left unsaid,,,

Old November 06, 2019, 20:03   #37
jam762
Registered

FALaholic #: 68968
This is the exactly why we are where we are today. No one calls out these anti American commies except for Trump and us bitching about it on the internet.
We are here because NO ONE called out the commies for what they are and what their intentions are for this country. Setting on your ammo hoping things get better is well...setting on your ammo and being complicit. I may be just as guilty as the rest of you!
Fortunately the time is here and the time is now to get things back on course and end all the creep of communism/socialism that has brought us to where we are today.
Election after election we sit and watch things go anti American and...that’s all we do...sit and watch!
jam762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 06, 2019, 20:22   #38
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 31978
Cows mooing....

I prefer to ponder on how tasty the steaks are going to be...

"Put your thumb up, hit the bolt release, and quit phuking with God and Eugene"
4x401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 06, 2019, 20:45   #39
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x401 View Post
Cows mooing....

I prefer to ponder on how tasty the steaks are going to be...
While not my cup of tea, I must admit that I usually prefer my steaks a little leaner than would be the case here...

Forrest
Old November 06, 2019, 21:13   #40
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
IS that Han Solo ?

I notice our star history student in the front row.....

The memorialized rifleman is Timothy Murphy.

tdb59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 06, 2019, 22:59   #41
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Ya gotta admit that plaque does resemble Carbonite, Terry.

Old November 07, 2019, 05:12   #42
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
1st rule of fight club ...

... Somethings,,are just best left unsaid,,,
Yep.
Old November 07, 2019, 11:50   #43
ratas calientes
Registered

FALaholic #: 1841
Quote:
1st rule of fight club,,,don;t speak openly about fight club.

1st rule of living in hard times,,,,don't get your name on the list of people to round up first.

1st rule of winning,,,,make sure your enemy underestimates you.

Somethings,,are just best left unsaid,,,
Precisely. Shoot. Shovel. Shut up.
Old November 07, 2019, 12:03   #44
ftierson
Registered

Loose lips sink ships...

And cameras, there are cameras everywhere these days...

Forrest
Old November 08, 2019, 10:01   #45
Jarhead504
Registered

One thing that Joy Behar bitch can be happy about is that post-SHTF, the thugstahs who will kick in her door and slit her throat after they rape and sodomize her will not be giving her any advanced warning.

Jarhead
Old November 08, 2019, 21:42   #46
moonbat60
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead504 View Post
One thing that Joy Behar bitch can be happy about is that post-SHTF, the thugstahs who will kick in her door and slit her throat after they rape and sodomize her will not be giving her any advanced warning.

Jarhead
That won't happen, brother. She is too old and ugly for that, and no amount of illegal drugs or alcohol will change that.