The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > Survival & Preparedness

Notices

Old April 07, 2020, 12:26   #1101
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
This attack cost us thousands of lives and trillions of dollars, compare with 911. We went to war back then and killed hundreds of thousands of people and spent 8 trillion dollars rebuilding what we destroyed. I think we need a better answer this time, they attacked the world so what should be done?
Old April 07, 2020, 12:59   #1102
Nomad, 2nd
Registered

FALaholic #: 33115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
If it's potential then why is it the top health professional in the USA, the Surgeon General told people to not wear a mask? How many died believing this liar? At the first outbreak the government should have issued an order to wear a mask but they decided to order people to stay at home instead. It's a cluster flk of lies and manipulations.

New York state has 19.4 million people stacked with a deity that you must breathe the air exhausted by your neighbors. Yet they told them to not even cover their faces. That's criminal to my mind.
You have to ask?

It does no good to tell people they need something that is unavailable....

I see your post as a redirection vs a response.
Old April 07, 2020, 13:02   #1103
ALL FAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 24447
THIS IS REAL No Mistake!!

You will not want to believe this. Watch it then tell me it is not real,

RUSSIA Has No Civilian 5G AND NO CORONA CASES IN THE WHOLE FACKING COUNTRY ,, !!! Let that sink in..
https://www.bitchute.com/video/YH9ES...Fa9yZHxIr8sI9Y
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 07, 2020, 13:11   #1104
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad, 2nd View Post
You have to ask?

It does no good to tell people they need something that is unavailable....

I see your post as a redirection vs a response.
You seem to not understand and I think it's because I don't write out a complete thought. I read and remember some of the previous post where they said what materials would be effective against the virus. My mistake was thinking others remember what they read.

The 95 mask were unavailable but even a hanky gives you some protection yet the government told everyone no face covering was needed. They say it was to make sure enough 95 mask were available but why didn't the head mfer tell people to cover their faces?

Sorry I don't go where people want to lead me, my shotgun approach to thinking is the way I roll...or stumble.
Old April 07, 2020, 13:13   #1105
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL FAL View Post
You will not want to believe this. Watch it then tell me it is not real,

RUSSIA Has No Civilian 5G AND NO CORONA CASES IN THE WHOLE FACKING COUNTRY ,, !!! Let that sink in..
https://www.bitchute.com/video/YH9ES...Fa9yZHxIr8sI9Y
Meanwhile, in The Other Russia, from Feb 1 to 2:00am CEST, 7 Apr 2020, there have been 6,343 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 47 deaths. (https://who.sprinklr.com/region/euro/country/ru and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_c...emic_in_Russia)
raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 07, 2020, 13:37   #1106
FALshot
Registered

FALaholic #: 83
As far as the numbers from Russia go, I think it's fair to say that the government isn't going to release reliable data,....Most likely about as reliable as China.

Russia says ZERO cases,...Right.

From all I've been able to gather, the older you get and the more risk factors you have means that if you contract CPVID19 you may fair worse than a healthy 20 year old. If you have to be put on a ventilator it's about 50/50 if you will live,....

COVID19 is not a false flag operation set in motion by a deep state with an aim of abolishing the U.S. Constitution, it is a disease to be taken seriously.

It is a virulent, highly infectious disease. Sad that another fellow who believed that the risk to himself was not high:

A Virginia pastor who criticized the “mass hysteria” surrounding the corona-virus pandemic has died of the illness, according to new reports.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/pastor...-from-illness/

Still no "Contributor" status and still no address to send another donation to,... (I've sent Jen over $200. thus far not the $5. listed)
FALshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 07, 2020, 13:41   #1107
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALshot View Post
As far as the numbers from Russia go, I think it's fair to say that the government isn't going to release reliable data,....Most likely about as reliable as China.

Russia says ZERO cases,...Right.

From all I've been able to gather, the older you get and the more risk factors you have means that if you contract CPVID19 you may fair worse than a healthy 20 year old. If you have to be put on a ventilator it's about 50/50 if you will live,....

COVID19 is not a false flag operation set in motion by a deep state with an aim of abolishing the U.S. Constitution, it is a disease to be taken seriously.

It is a virulent, highly infectious disease. Sad that another fellow who believed that the risk to himself was not high:

A Virginia pastor who criticized the “mass hysteria” surrounding the corona-virus pandemic has died of the illness, according to new reports.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/pastor...-from-illness/
How many infected are in your hospital receiving care?
Old April 07, 2020, 13:44   #1108
Nomad, 2nd
Registered

FALaholic #: 33115
Quote:
You seem to not understand and I think it's because I don't write out a complete thought. I read and remember some of the previous post where they said what materials would be effective against the virus. My mistake was thinking others remember what they read.

The 95 mask were unavailable but even a hanky gives you some protection yet the government told everyone no face covering was needed. They say it was to make sure enough 95 mask were available but why didn't the head mfer tell people to cover their faces?

Sorry I don't go where people want to lead me, my shotgun approach to thinking is the way I roll...or stumble.

Government has to think stratigic, about the state of the country vs if a few Americans die.
We have to think tactical, to keep our families from dying.

Also, the Congress critters had to do hundreds of millions of dollars worth of stock market sales.... It's legal for THEM to do insider trading.... And they did.
(Look it up)

That takes time.

Just like the WHO took so Long to declare a pandemic. Look into the nearly 1/2 billion $ of "pandemic bonds"

I've seen several stats about the effectiveness of non "rated" mouth coverings.

They varried, but I remember one (low end) said that a dust mask was 3% effective.

Now that's "better than nothing"

But for values of "better than nothing" I'm gonna call that nothing when I have a full face P100 next to my bed in case I decide to go out into "pandemic land"

I looked at medical professionals in other countries and they have ventless goggles, more than paper gowns etc.

P100's keep out out oils, and Covid19 has a lipid (oil) based exterior.
To "work" you need a full face, or ventless goggle and a RUBBER mask on a shaved face. (Can get the virus through the mucas membranes in your nose or eyes)

N-100's keep out 100% of non lipid based WHEN WORN PROPERLY.
(Most aren't fitted, and if Not taped down the paper masks gap when you talk or move your facial muscles.)

N-95's are only cited because they are cheap and avalable. They keep out 95% WHEN WORN PROPERLY.

Not as bad as it sounds as a virus requires a minimum volume before it'll "start to grow"

I bought and gave away when they were selling for $25-$50 per (FD, Church, and local ambulance company) N95's (~150 of them)

I gave my family P100's.

Not seeing what that has to do with me talking about how this virus is a novel virus, and once it's known it'll disrupt society less no matter how bad it is, but there's your answer.
Old April 07, 2020, 13:55   #1109
FALshot
Registered

Quote:
How many infected are in your hospital receiving care?
52 COVID-19 positive patients.

46 tested at my institution , 6 tested elsewhere and transferred for a higher level of care.

Outpatient cases
ED/Inpatient cases 29
Currently in hospital 23
Discharged 9
Deceased 2

Hard to tell because their data, the way they have stated it does not clearly say how many total inpatients we have.

Positive staff tests 24
Negative staff tests 1245
Pending staff tests 342

Still no "Contributor" status and still no address to send another donation to,... (I've sent Jen over $200. thus far not the $5. listed)

Last edited by FALshot; April 07, 2020 at 14:06.
Old April 07, 2020, 14:06   #1110
allamerican401
Registered

FALaholic #: 77335
P100's keep out both oil and non oil based at a 99.7+ percentage if properly fitted. I believe the oil only is an R rating, which isn't common. N is non oil. I researched it all when I ordered my 3m decontamination style filters, along with full face and half masks when this started in china, just in case it was worse than we knew and n95s with good safety glasses weren't good enough.
Anyway, I read a few weeks ago about a top Chinese dr in wuhan talking about high blood pressure being key and immediate action is needed to raise blood o2 levels if congestion starts. It looks like we found out why. Infected RBCs can't carry o2, which kills the heart, the main focus, since I read the info from the Chinese top doc.
http://web.archive.org/web/202004050...t-91182386efcb
allamerican401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 07, 2020, 14:17   #1111
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
52 COVID-19 positive patients.

46 tested at my institution , 6 tested elsewhere and transferred for a higher level of care.

Outpatient cases
ED/Inpatient cases 29
Currently in hospital 23
Discharged 9
Deceased 2

Hard to tell because their data, the way they have stated it does not clearly say how many total inpatients we have.

Positive staff tests 24
Negative staff tests 1245
Pending staff tests 342
Did you ever run out of ventilators or protective gear?
Old April 07, 2020, 14:27   #1112
FALshot
Registered

Well it's not over yet. But no is the answer on running out of vents.

Protective gear, yes, we ran out. We've had nurses reusing N95's far beyond their normal life. Bend has reported that nurses have been wearing the same N95 for three weeks. (These nurses are heroes and our state public health system is an embarrassment,...Those in charge of it are incapable of feeling shame.)

Recent modeling* suggests that we will not peak for two to three weeks here in Oregon.

*All we have to go on, even though we all know it may be little better than a shot in the dark

Keep in mind that Oregon has a lower number of hospital beds per person than ANY state in the USA.

We have 80 critical care beds,...About 40 would be considered ICU. The other 40 could be converted. My Trauma R.N. wife has told me that most hospitals in Portland run at about 90% of capacity. Meaning that they had to clear many elective cases out as quickly as they could to even make room for potential COVID patients.

The entire U.S. state healthcare model is based upon most hospitals being nearly full. (Because our healthcare costs so much)

So, if there was a crisis in one state the excess could be transferred to a neighboring state. Pretty obvious that that model is shot to hell in a nationwide crisis like this.

Prior to the "Crisis" I was told the entire state of Oregon had 188 ventilators. Obviously the state has received more but state health officials haven't been very good about releasing numbers.

Last edited by FALshot; April 07, 2020 at 14:45.
Old April 07, 2020, 14:33   #1113
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Well it's not over yet. But no is the answer. Protective gear, yes, we ran out. We've had nurses reusing N95's far beyond their normal life. Bend has reported that nurses have been wearing the same N95 for three weeks. (These people are heroes and our state public health system is an embarrassment,...Those in charge of it are incapable of feeling shame.)

Recent modeling* suggests that we will not peak for two to three weeks here in Oregon.

*All we have to go on, even though we all know it may be little better than a shot in the dark

Keep in mind that Oregon has a lower number of hospital beds per person than ANY state in the USA.

We have 80 critical care beds,...About 40 would be considered ICU. The other 40 could be converted. Prior to the "Crisis" I was told the entire state of Oregon had 188 ventilators. Obviously the state has received more but state health officials haven't been very good about releasing numbers.
So has the virus been so bad the state needed help from the Federal government, ie were they betting it would be worse and it wasnt? Any idea how many infected in the Bend hospital?
Old April 07, 2020, 14:36   #1114
allamerican401
Registered

I'm not a dr, but I would highly recommend checking into seaprose, serrapeptase, bromelain, or a cocktail of the three, unless on blood thinners. Not to be taken with food or time release medication. I've done some searching the last few months and read a lot of scientific studies and other info on proteolytic enzymes. They act very similar to chloroquine and interact with our immune system in an amazing way. It actually shields the enzyme and carries it to where it needs to go in our immune system to destroy the protein shell of a virus. It all depends on the virus construction type, and may need to be used with other antivirals, but at minimum they're a big hit with pulmonary fibrosis patients for congestion and lung scarring. Used commonly in Japanese cold medicine and better than what we have otc.
I'm pretty intelligent, despite a lot of blonde moments. I can count on one hand the amount of times that I studied in school, offered to skip a grade, all honors and AP classes, and took quarter biotechnology and microbiology classes in high school, straight out of the teachers college lab book. And I decided to work on cars since I liked working on my old shitty Camaro with my uncles. Prefer my javelins, amx, & rebel machine projects now.. Good education thanks to the nuke plant that will probably kill me during an EMP. Haha!.. Worth checking into those enzymes...
Old April 07, 2020, 14:42   #1115
Bawana jim
Registered

Looks like Bend had 40 cases that tested positive so speculation is that 30% required hospital care so maybe 13 cases of flu in bend??
Old April 07, 2020, 14:51   #1116
Bawana jim
Registered

Mmm the state says they have 271 icu beds available, not 80.
Old April 07, 2020, 15:18   #1117
allamerican401
Registered

Quote:
Did you ever run out of ventilators or protective gear?
Well our main hospital here has, or is rationing, when they won't give masks to lab techs while asking them to draw blood for cv19 tests.
I disagree with many measures being taken, but they won't let us send lead downrange to the idiots infecting everybody, so I don't know what the answer is, other than letting us make a few examples of the morons living all around us.
Anyway.. Here's a good coronavirus soul/gospel song for y'all! Ha!!
https://youtu.be/N1tNv-dKd1E
Old April 07, 2020, 15:30   #1118
FALshot
Registered

Quote:
Mmm the state says they have 271 icu beds available, not 80.
The 80 I spoke of is only my hospital in Portland.

Old April 07, 2020, 15:38   #1119
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican401 View Post
Well our main hospital here has, or is rationing, when they won't give masks to lab techs while asking them to draw blood for cv19 tests.
I disagree with many measures being taken, but they won't let us send lead downrange to the idiots infecting everybody, so I don't know what the answer is, other than letting us make a few examples of the morons living all around us.
Anyway.. Here's a good coronavirus soul/gospel song for y'all! Ha!!
https://youtu.be/N1tNv-dKd1E
I just don't understand. Some nurse in Bend oregon has had to use the same mask for 3 weeks. Didn't they have more than one mask to begin with? The entire state only has 404 infected receiving hospital care yet the entire state is out of mask? We have 6 counties with nobody infected and the state is out of mask.

We have 40 hospital facilities and 404 sick people so 10 to a hospital and everyone is out of equipment. How were they ever running these hospitals doing regular hospital work without the proper equipment?

Oregon says they have 733 ventilators and gave NYC 140 that the Feds gave them above the 733. Still can't find out if oregon allows the Z pack and hexicloa whatever.
Old April 07, 2020, 15:45   #1120
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
The 80 I spoke of is only my hospital in Portland.
Hey I am just trying to make sense in this, I am reading the government information and trying to figure out what's going on. I read things that don't make any sense so all I can do is ask you guys what you personally know for sure.

I would never say you don't speak the truth but it's really hard to believe a nurse has used the same mask for three weeks. This started 3 weeks ago so there were no mask to begin with in a hospital??? So I figure it's just a story you heard, or do you know for a fact that they were out of gear three weeks ago?
Old April 07, 2020, 15:54   #1121
allamerican401
Registered

Quote:
I just don't understand. Some nurse in Bend oregon has had to use the same mask for 3 weeks. Didn't they have more than one mask to begin with? The entire state only has 404 infected receiving hospital care yet the entire state is out of mask? We have 6 counties with nobody infected and the state is out of mask.

We have 40 hospital facilities and 404 sick people so 10 to a hospital and everyone is out of equipment. How were they ever running these hospitals doing regular hospital work without the proper equipment?

Oregon says they have 733 ventilators and gave NYC 140 that the Feds gave them above the 733. Still can't find out if oregon allows the Z pack and hexicloa whatever.
They are unprepared and wasteful. Some coronavirus can live up to 9 days on a surface. This is reportedly dead in 2-3 days and ineffective before that. But masks go into medical waste, or are now being sent away for sterilization. By the time they are shipped to the location, they aren't "sterilized", but cv19 is dead. Throw the sumbitch in a paper lunch bag for a few days and reuse.. A lot of this is procedural retardedness (hope that didn't offend Sarah Palin, the big, yet sensitive, insulter). Like medic mike not being able to bring in his own, more effective, ppe. Or the supply chain stuff with ppe or medication. Beurocratic bullshit during a pandemic. Just like the chloroquine fasttrack, they're starting to realize the need vs regulation.
Old April 07, 2020, 16:04   #1122
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican401 View Post
They are unprepared and wasteful. Some coronavirus can live up to 9 days on a surface. This is reportedly dead in 2-3 days and ineffective before that. But masks go into medical waste, or are now being sent away for sterilization. By the time they are shipped to the location, they aren't "sterilized", but cv19 is dead. Throw the sumbitch in a paper lunch bag for a few days and reuse.. A lot of this is procedural retardedness (hope that didn't offend Sarah Palin, the big, yet sensitive, insulter). Like medic mike not being able to bring in his own, more effective, ppe. Or the supply chain stuff with ppe or medication. Beurocratic bullshit during a pandemic. Just like the chloroquine fasttrack, they're starting to realize the need vs regulation.
I have two friends that work in a hospital and when I asked about gear they said all the extra gear was stolen. They had plenty of gear before this started.
Old April 07, 2020, 16:12   #1123
allamerican401
Registered

Just like my dad's girlfriend, who is their boss and said no tests without masks, have the nurses do it. A couple weeks ago I sent her ebay links to a 3m 6200 mask (twice the price I paid weeks before) and good dewalt sealed safety glasses, in case they run out of n95s when this gets bad. I'm friends with her boss and Vietnam vet husband, with medals and gunshot wounds, that wasn't taking this seriously. She just took a trip to Hawaii and came back testing anyone who wanted it, before being told that there weren't enough tests. These people, in the most part, are as unaware as your neighbors. Being a dr means some intelligence, but they are just as susceptible to mental disbelief as anyone else. If the falfiles ran this, we'd be in less trouble. Us crazy preppers/ gun nuts saw this coming and realize it's something to take seriously. I like Trump, and will vote for him again, but he suffered from the same delusions after taking the right steps with borders and flights, just a little late.
Old April 07, 2020, 16:18   #1124
Bawana jim
Registered

Kate Brown won't allow hydroxichloraquin to be prescribed, only given by a doctor even though the drug was approved as safe 60 years ago. Either she wants people to die or she is too stupid to be governor. People are being cured in just hours with the drug and Kate still hasn't removed her order of no prescriptions.
Old April 07, 2020, 16:20   #1125
allamerican401
Registered

I'm also very curious on Dr. Ben Carson's opinion. I supported him before Donald Trump. He's basically disappeared. "Very smart guy. Maybe the smartest guy ever!" Ha! I'd honestly like to hear the brain surgeons perspective though..
Old April 07, 2020, 17:55   #1126
FALshot
Registered

Quote:
Hey I am just trying to make sense in this, I am reading the government information and trying to figure out what's going on. I read things that don't make any sense so all I can do is ask you guys what you personally know for sure.

I would never say you don't speak the truth but it's really hard to believe a nurse has used the same mask for three weeks. This started 3 weeks ago so there were no mask to begin with in a hospital??? So I figure it's just a story you heard, or do you know for a fact that they were out of gear three weeks ago?
The only reason I said it is because it was reported on Portland Fox12 evening news. So it's not like I had any inside information.

I don't know if it brings any context to it but the N95 masks I have used for my entire career are single use. Use it for one patient and toss it.

I don't know how many patients they had presenting at Bend Memorial and St, Charles. If they had big numbers of patients presenting, perhaps though feeling somewhat symptomatic, maybe they had colds, a known strain of seasonal flu, and maybe some plain old fear, they could go through lots of N95s. But your point is well taken, it's a disgrace that nurses could be forced to reuse single use masks over and over again as if we lived in a third world nation.

What it tells me is that our healthcare system in the USA that spends many more times what any other country spends is really a paper tiger.

As inefficient, and in some cases plainly corrupt as our political process is, the only way our public healthcare system will change is though a population that demands serious structural reform. It will take sustained effort by ordinary people like you and me.

I have written to my state Senator to remind her what a catastrophic failure our underfunded and understaffed public health system has been while the super-majority's priorities were satisfying a national Democratic party's utopian world view with cap and trade. I reminded her how many massive coal fired power plants the Chinese were building and had contracted to build primarily in the developing world. (each with a 20 to 30 year life span) The Oregon Democratic super-majority could very easily demonstrate the sincerity of their views by being in touch with the Chinese consolidate in the U.S.

Why should they bother with that when they can throw rural communities in Oregon under the bus by one stroke of their legislative pen?

When this is over Kate Brown, Tina Kotec, and their super-majority minions will get back to what really matters to them, perhaps some more cap and trade to further ravage 26 rural Oregon counties who will be forced to try to adhere to the new standards.

Last edited by FALshot; April 07, 2020 at 18:06.
Old April 07, 2020, 18:52   #1127
medicmike
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
Quote:
I have two friends that work in a hospital and when I asked about gear they said all the extra gear was stolen. They had plenty of gear before this started.
You would not believe the hours I have spent in the last month reviewing security video looking for stolen PPE at our tiny hospital...Seems like a daily thing even now that most of it is locked up.

Quote:
Kate Brown won't allow hydroxichloraquin to be prescribed, only given by a doctor even though the drug was approved as safe 60 years ago. Either she wants people to die or she is too stupid to be governor. People are being cured in just hours with the drug and Kate still hasn't removed her order of no prescriptions.
Kate has severe TDS, if Trump recommended it then it can't be good.

Her justification is to prevent hoarding and conserve the med for those sickest in the hospital. Only to be prescribed to inpatients.

I don't how well it works, the anecdotal evidence is promising but who really knows at this point? If one is sick enough then what can it hurt? CPR breaks ribs and causes other trauma but that is better than the alternative if you need it.

Hydroxachloraquin is not without side effects so for mild infections or prophylacticly the cure may well be worse than the disease.

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 07, 2020, 19:09   #1128
rowjimmy
Registered

FALaholic #: 21662
Quote:
Originally Posted by medicmike View Post
You would not believe the hours I have spent in the last month reviewing security video looking for stolen PPE at our tiny hospital...Seems like a daily thing even now that most of it is locked up.

Kate has severe TDS, if Trump recommended it then it can't be good.

Her justification is to prevent hoarding and conserve the med for those sickest in the hospital. Only to be prescribed to inpatients.

I don't how well it works, the anecdotal evidence is promising but who really knows at this point? If one is sick enough then what can it hurt? CPR breaks ribs and causes other trauma but that is better than the alternative if you need it.

Hydroxachloraquin is not without side effects so for mild infections or prophylacticly the cure may well be worse than the disease.

I always appreciate yours insights. Be safe brother.
rowjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 07, 2020, 19:09   #1129
Bawana jim
Registered

I appreciate you two taking the time to reply, thank you very much.
Old April 07, 2020, 19:25   #1130
medicmike
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
Thanks for your kind words guys.

And just FYI here is a list of potential side effects. Not super common with most of them but they are there can can be serious.

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/hydroxychl...e-effects.html

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 07, 2020, 19:31   #1131
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:

And just FYI here is a list of potential side effects. Not super common with most of them but they are there can can be serious.

As I mentioned before I went through the test of humira to help in psoratic arthritis and psoriasis. I would have no trouble taking hydroxichloraquin to save my life. Better side effects than being dead.

Thanks again Mike.
Old April 07, 2020, 19:49   #1132
davedude
Registered

FALaholic #: 20538
Quote:
This attack cost us thousands of lives and trillions of dollars, compare with 911. We went to war back then and killed hundreds of thousands of people and spent 8 trillion dollars rebuilding what we destroyed. I think we need a better answer this time, they attacked the world so what should be done?

Cleansing nuclear fire will sterilize the infection. Are we supposed to stand around and let them kill us?
Old April 07, 2020, 19:55   #1133
wanneroo
Registered

FALaholic #: 74891
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2A1 View Post
This article may provide some insight to the mask question. We here have been tasked to provide a sensor for viral particles. If this article is correct, the real issue is detecting asymptomatic people. Is not that this crap is so bad, but if it genetically shifts and maintains this ability to delay cytokine response, then thing could get real funky.
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full...6.2020.1749229
Last I heard it is up to eight mutations but the mutations are not that different than one another. If it kills everyone hard and fast like ebola, it's not going to spread as well.
wanneroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 07, 2020, 20:17   #1134
FALshot
Registered

You know, this group has provided some helpful insights by being able to communicate with real people on the ground all over the USA.

I am appreciative of having access to all of you.

Old April 07, 2020, 21:04   #1135
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 3248
Quote:
As I mentioned before I went through the test of humira to help in psoratic arthritis and psoriasis. I would have no trouble taking hydroxichloraquin to save my life. Better side effects than being dead.

Thanks again Mike.
https://giphy.com/gifs/emma-stone-sn...-P5imUTWc73wzK
Old April 07, 2020, 21:34   #1136
cotter
Registered

FALaholic #: 23754
Quote:

feeling that others are watching you or controlling your behavior
feeling that others can hear your thoughts
feeling, seeing, or hearing things that are not there

seems some here are already on this stuff
cotter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 07, 2020, 23:48   #1137
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74557
Clacking like a bunch of old hens.... Pamdemic, shamdemic, Chinese Bio Attack, God mad at His unruly sinful children living worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. Government is not responsible for our safety beyond national defense. State is not responsible beyond organizing a militia which we have responsibilty in as citizens. We should all have food, water, extra meds, PPE, guns, ammo, generators and more. All people should be able to make informed health and welfare decisions for selves and family. It should not be difficult making your own decisions based on a world, nation, state and local view then make best decisions for family and protect thy neighbor. Social distancing is thousands of years old. In the Old Testament and New people with leprosy and other sickness were isolated from the healthy. When people ask me why I am being so overly careful tell them it's to protect others if I turn out to be a carrier due to my immune compromised system and tendency to pick up bugs easily.

Long Post Warning, Do not quote without trimming Please:
Will notice as far back as 2017 in this thread was beating positive pressure, seal your heat envelope, whole house air filtration system capable of running 24/7, Hepa filtration, 5" media filters with ability to add activated carbon filters on the fly already in home with spares ready to deploy. From then until this Chinese Flu threat discussed supplies to make airlocks with reasons for single and double airlocks, PPE of many types. Over two years ago brought a commercial outdoor foot decontamination station home. Have had multiple rolls of plastic, cases of duct tape and PVC tubing to assemble airlock frames for over a decade probably closer to two decades. Installed central HVAC with all the features soon as able to save up the cash and skipped a lot of alcohol, steaks at Longhorns, etc to buy the equipment and a lot of backbreaking labor to install it.

Bought my first gas mask in high school and was hoarding ammo and reloading supplies by age 13. My grandmother kept a years food, two years seed, plenty of ammo for her 28 gauge and 22 rifle as long as I was alive and explained the great depression and other years of crop failure where squirrel, rabbits and deer kept my ancestors alive along with wild berries and such. She taught me how to find and use ginseng and other plants and herbs. Encouraged me to start a trap line and showed me how to make rabbit snares when just a little kid. By early teens had me killing, plucking and dressing chickens. Could kill, skin and make dumplings to eat a good meal needing nothing but flour and a couple rounds of 22 to put some squirrel in the pot.

On average the world sees a pandemic outbreak whether transmitted by close proximity, bloodborne pathogens, fleas, mosquitoes and more every 90 years. With Spanish Flu of 1918 we were twelve years overdue. In addition to pandemics and plagues we now have significant HAZMAT potential and if live within three miles of a railroad where derailment is possible read up on tanker cars loaded with chlorine gas, ethaline oxide and many other common rail carried gases. Many can kill you if rupture a tanker and home is within three miles, can't evacuate in time (think traffic jam) and can't pull a chemical suit plus really good gas mask or in some cases an O2 supplied breath pack. Because we have Halon fire suppression every room is supposed to have a breath pack for every occupant as may not have time to move to next room to find it. If didn't have food, N95 masks, toilet paper and your mom didn't either then are you a good head of home and son?

First week of January was already attentive to news of flu pandemic in China and full situational awareness alarms went off on the Ponderosa. January 20th went to local grocery half hour after opening and loaded down on groceries leaving with two full buggies to completely fill our normal rotation on refridgerated items making sure our normal six to twelve month rotation of grocery store food was fully stocked plus twould extra weeks of refridgerated/frozen. Checked our two year supply of long term supplies to ensure had enough spices like salt, pepper, chili powder, fresh baking powder and sugar. Cleaned store shelf of long term room temperature storage almond milk then checked our 25 year shelf life freeze dried for signs of trouble. Serviced water filters in case municipal water system became a transmitter or failed.

From January 20th till today have been to grocery store twice but did not go at all month of February because had no room to store cold items as both refrigerators and freezers were stuffed full. Since January 20th have been to Lowe's twice, Batteries Plus once and yesterday took wife to podiatrist but we were only patients in the building which he opened just because have good relationship plus he is well aware of wife's issues with feet and bones. Had it not been an emergency needing x-rays would not have called. Wife and I went in wearing full PPE including hip length medical lab jackets with stretch wrists which grip tight allowing latex gloves to overlap cuffs. Were wearing N95 masks and safety glasses. He mentioned they were rationing masks so met him over lunch break today and gave him 20 of the Israeli P95 masks that I initially bucked Yellowhand over due to not reading stats but judging on pictures in ad.

On January 27th when the inernational travel ban was put in effect informed my part time helpers we were locking the doors, no clients, friends or family in building. We stopped riding in trucks together, stayed apart and said may be taking some time off soon. Was already taking full inventory of pandemic flu, bloodborne pathogen, prescription meds and similar supplies. Anything felt short on was getting more: like several rolls of Gorilla Tape, prescription medications such as four more boxes of Tamiflu and Z Packs. February loaded chemicals in commercial foot/shoe/boot wash, placed outside basement door and installed indoor airlock inside of basement door with plastic lined metal trashcan for clothing. Ordered extra bottles of laundry additive used for washing bloody cloths, dressings, hospital bed sheets, etc as saw the train a coming.

Began using basement door to enter house end of day where disinfeted shoes/boots before entering air lock, undressed leaving cloths in contaminated can then wear flip-flops directly to shower where wash with betadine surgical soap first then normal shampoo and soap. All cloths when time for wash handled as contaminated with mask and gloves, put into washer using soak cycle, heavy duty wash with dual rinse all in hot water with additive to detergent for medical garments and contaminated items. All of February was living at Pandemic DEFCON 2 work and home and went to 2.5 before end of month

February 27th when Yellowhand sold me on the Israeli masks ordered two boxes of tie masks then day or two later when saw they had loop behind ear masks got two more boxes in route knowing had lots of dental and N95s. Advised 13 friends via text message with links to buy masks of which only one did and eight or nine of the thirteen have called wanting some of mine. Have not shared a single one with those warned and scoffed me. Have given a full box of tie version away to others now and waiting for Atlanta peak to share more. Heed my advice or be left to the wolves. Luckily one of my vendors for Swiss made NATO gas mask filters was able to ship me two dozen units at $5 each though fleabay price was up in $15 to $20 each at time. Had plenty to go with dozens of gas masks but since he priced on past regular buying habits took what he could spare.

While entire country was in panic for N95 masks selling up to $50 each on Amazon when normally $19.99 per six pack, $29.99 per dozen and $49.99 for twenty pack. Had five new sealed twenty count boxes at Poderosa, one sealed box in work PPE cabinet, two almost full boxes mis-shelved at work, several boxes with a few to half full scattered. Had at least six unopened boxes of latex or nitrol rubber gloves and several open boxes at work plus plenty at home. Found total of three new full face 3M N100 masks never opened, two used but near new, couple boxes of spare filters along with several top quality paint respirators with spare filters, breathabe air compressor supplied full head and shoulders unit for sand blasting and full head compressor fed unit with tear off face shields for high volume paint spray use.

Dozens of Tyvek coveralls at Ponderosa and a mostly full case at work. Every office at work has a whole room Hepa filter so changed filters in all. Have two ceiling mounted air scrubbers in shop and swapped filters in those. Did a full service of HVAC unit at home with new pre-filters, Hepa filters, media/Hepa filters and activated charcoal filters plus whole house air scrubber filters. Got HVAC supply to get me more of all filters plus four whole house 675 cfm three stage air scrubbers already sold and trying to get six more. Also have in duct fans and three element filter housings inbound to put in line with cold air return of basement suite and one upstairs bedroom. This will add two pre-filters, two Hepa filters and two more activated carbon filters to house without stressing air flow.

On Friday March 13th told part timers no work till further notice and even banned my mother from visiting me thus going on full lock down by morning of Saturday the 14th. First week of March made an early morning grocery run as noticed a big sale on several items we use lot due to being favorite foods but banned any fresh fruit or vegetables coming in house, canned, dried and frozen only. Third week of March another sale hit so topped off almond milk to point of stacking containers on sides so able to double what fits in refrigerators along with cheese, yogurt, distilled water for BiPAP ASV machine, a buggy of extra Coca-Cola and Gatoraide. When recommendation was made last Friday for people to not even go grocery store at all for two weeks and live off food in house to reduce contact much as possible along with masks in public we were 100% prepared.

Past weeks found dozens of boxes of dental masks, face shields, gloves and more from dental reps at trade shows. One year wife came home from The Hinman, biggest dental convention on east coast with almost a dozen large sealed boxes we never opened, just put in racks of dental supplies. Reps fill a huge room of convention center giving out samples. Anything left end of show they do not want deal with return shipping and since show is in Atlanta she always drove her 3/4 ton diesel with camper shell but stayed in hotel during convention. As they are trying to decide how to dispose of she would take one last pass through the dealers show area and offer to take anything loaded in her truck. While there were a lot of insulated coffee cups and water bottles as we cracked boxes was also many cases of PPE, tooth brushes, tooth paste, prophy paste, tooth polish, universal barriers for equipment and more as we opened and inventoried. Have a truck load now to take to the free dental clinic dentists and hygienists do pro-bono work for poor people.

now have our ammo, PPE, food and other preps better organized than ever. In addition to a couple hundred N95 masks at home/work, the 200 P95 Israeli ordered, about a dozen Israeli civilian gas masks, half dozenish USGI M75, about same of USGI M40 masks, four current MSA Millinium CBRN masks with full accessory kits and two Avon fan powered dual filter masks with built in electric voice boxes, mirophone jacks and drinking tubes. MSA masks have tinted visor, clear protective visor plus Nalgene bottle and Camelback adapters for drinking tube along with voice box and microphone kits, case of 144 Swiss made NATO filters in one box and another 100ish random filters. People keep calling and asking me to give or loan PPE and refuse, especially if people who said I was paranoid in past or warned them and didn't heed my advice.

Others have offered to buy and give some of them masks. One employee of LGS called asking for enough masks to swap daily for family of seven which would be 50 per week. Showed all page to buy on LGS computer. One loaded heavy but selling $5 each single, $3 by dozen plus sellimg Izzy civilian gas masks with two filters in OEM box $100 each. Other employee mad cause I wont give him a box or two and coworker wants cash. He told me had several hundred rounds of subsonic 458 SOCOM does not like as does not have suppressor larger than 30 caliber. Offered to trade masks for his 458 subs but says may need if flu panic goes to civil unrest. When doctor I like says having trouble getting masks hook them up as lIke docs owing favors. Plan to do full count of dental masks and will likely give several doctors fifty count boxes if short on PPE. All the gloves already have, last trip to Lowe's had 100 pair boxes of latex gloves on sale $9.99 so added two boxes to order. Had Tyvek coveralls individual packages and dozen count so grabbed another couple dozen.

Watched news, internet, WHO, CDC, Surgeon General, Euro news, Aussie, Israeli and Muslim news to wrap head around issues. Odd how Chinese Flu originated in China but was contained basically to one city. Did not make it to Shanghai or Beijing in most populated country in world and only has 3,000 deaths? This was planned biological attack on entire world where they partially sacrificed one city to trigger event horizon. Didn't need CDC or the Donald tell me to isolate as did before made any recommendations. Didn't need to be told to have food, toilet paper, meds or PPE. We can hole up for a year if need to without major discomfort. Topped off 500 gallon tank of premium gasoline at bargain price. Topped off diesel tank plus had three sealed drums of 96 octane non ethanol delivered to house with three drums of diesel. Propane is topped off so can run generators and HVAC for months or more if electric/natural gas grid goes down. Have roadside diesel mechanic coming to service my trailer mounted three phase generator. Plan is bring home but if work loses power can take back and keep working.

Working on ballistic shutter project daily as all pieces needing paint got another coat today. Steel supplier rep gave me name of another local supplier who is big on selling drops plus has plasma and laser table. Called them today to discover has lots of 3/16" MIL-A 12560 steel armor plate drops can cut panels for the upper floor shutters was going to cut 1/4"×50"×100" T6 aluminum sheets had in stock. At over $1,000 per sheet and Chinese commercial 7.62×39 is best it will defeat didn't want to use. They priced the 3/16" MIL-A 12560 steel way cheap and when told them using for shutters as disabled wife is scared dropped cutting fee in half as well.

Even have enough to shear about fifteen to eighteen 3/16"×14"×48" pieces which will fit nicely between studs of the Ponderosa. Now to decide which areas need additional armor or new areas to armor up. After removing the one sheet of installed and finished ballistic fiberglass to open a cased door opening from 36" to 40" ADA recommendation and add pocket door do not want to remove anymore ballistic fiberglass already installed. Even have full sheet extra from job all the drops originated from and able to provide me with four 3/16"×24"×80" pieces can seam to make pocket door using two layers with fireproof insulation between.

Nothing like a real event to motivate wife to allow me more latitude, money and time to finish projects long planned. Hoping she will let me have a real well drilled as well. First municipal water supply fails and she may cave. Also hoping to get a shipping container on concrete slab with mini-split HVAC approved by wife to store more stuff as she now sees that more toilet paper, more food, another freezer, etc would be nice. Also she is hot to buy a new camper for us and to house guests during another similar event so isolated totally from house if carriers. She approved the new radio tower at the Ponderosa as well. Wives don't like radio towers, especially sixty feet tall with giant yagi and vertical topping it off. Guide wires is what bother her the most but will be digging footing this weekend and start trenching in ground rods and wire. The world wide pause button is not as bad as expected but by May need to be back close to normal.
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat
hueyville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 07, 2020, 23:58   #1138
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74557
Quote:
Originally Posted by davedude View Post
Cleansing nuclear fire will sterilize the infection. Are we supposed to stand around and let them kill us?
I suggested that. I say park a big boomer right off their coast so don't even have to light the rockets but for a few seconds of burn and knuckle ball an entire load of nukes into the middle of every city. Same time put every sub hunting plane, helicopter, sub and boat into action while President has conference call with his buddy Vlad in Russia, the Queen since the dude at 10 Downing St is sick, France and any other friendlies with subs and say any submarine not on the surface flying a flag in next 90 minutes is a target. Hit China so hard fast and widespread can't even open doors of their silos before it's over. That's my Christian answer, my other option is not so humane.
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat
hueyville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:43   #1139
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyville View Post
Same time put every sub hunting plane, helicopter, sub and boat into action while President has conference call with his buddy Vlad in Russia, the Queen since the dude at 10 Downing St is sick, France and any other friendlies with subs and say any submarine not on the surface flying a flag in next 90 minutes is a target.
If someone gave the same ultimatum to the US, we would be a DEFCON 1. What makes you think the other countries would not interpret it the same way? Specifically, you are telling Russia "we are going to create a radiation cloud so big half of your population will die horribly and most of your arable lands become unusable for decades when it moves North. But if you don't roll on your back, give us all your nuclear access codes, make your subs targets, and say 'yes sah! thank you sah!' we will turn your entire country into a sheet of glass! This is just how awesome we are!" Of course countries like Vietnam, India, and South Korea do not count.
raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:46   #1140
davedude
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by raubvogel View Post
If someone gave the same ultimatum to the US, we would be a DEFCON 1. What makes you think the other countries would not interpret it the same way? Specifically, you are telling Russia "we are going to create a radiation cloud so big half of your population will die horribly and most of your arable lands become unusable for decades when it moves North. But if you don't roll on your back, give us all your nuclear access codes, make your subs targets, and say 'yes sah! thank you sah!' we will turn your entire country into a sheet of glass! This is just how awesome we are!" Of course countries like Vietnam, India, and South Korea do not count.
So far Chinese despot rulers were only killing millions upon millions of their own citizens. Now they are reaching out to start killing internationally. And will continue to do so.
Old Yesterday, 06:55   #1141
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
So far Chinese despot rulers were only killing millions upon millions of their own citizens. Now they are reaching out to start killing internationally. And will continue to do so.
Yep and they are here in America in such numbers that you can't do business without it going into commie pockets. Our leaders let us down, they let the communist take over America using our own capitalist system against us. Not one leader has come up with any response to even try to keep us safe from this again. They are all spending trillions from our future yet do nothing to protect us now. Impotent mfers.
Old Yesterday, 08:14   #1142
davedude
Registered

Quote:
Yep and they are here in America in such numbers that you can't do business without it going into commie pockets. Our leaders let us down, they let the communist take over America using our own capitalist system against us. Not one leader has come up with any response to even try to keep us safe from this again. They are all spending trillions from our future yet do nothing to protect us now. Impotent mfers.
Progressive usurpers betrayed us. Criminals masquerading as leaders. They took over about 1900 or so and have done nothing but violate the Constitution and break the law ever since.
Nothing about the FEDGOV today resembles what the gov by law is supposed to look like. Nothing.
It's a criminal enterprise and God bless him but Trump does not know enough about America as it was founded to roll back all the illegal expansion of government.
Progressives are evil people at their core, which is why they hate Christians, just like commies. If you don't bow down and worship the state and all that idiocy. Progressives have the same end game as the commies. Total state control. Complete and utterly un American.

Progressives own this sh*t. And scream to double down on more progressiveness. Because the progressive stupid, it burns.
Old Yesterday, 10:21   #1143
FALshot
Registered

Quote:
Progressive usurpers betrayed us. Criminals masquerading as leaders. They took over about 1900 or so and have done nothing but violate the Constitution and break the law ever since.
Nothing about the FEDGOV today resembles what the gov by law is supposed to look like. Nothing.
It's a criminal enterprise and God bless him but Trump does not know enough about America as it was founded to roll back all the illegal expansion of government.
Progressives are evil people at their core, which is why they hate Christians, just like commies. If you don't bow down and worship the state and all that idiocy. Progressives have the same end game as the commies. Total state control. Complete and utterly un American.

Progressives own this sh*t. And scream to double down on more progressiveness. Because the progressive stupid, it burns.

We're mostly in agreement. But it's not just progressives and progressives are not the only one's who own this!

Plutocracy; Is a society that is ruled or controlled by people of great wealth or income.

We live in a plutocracy where primarily corporations and fabulously wealthy people have purchased our legislators, and thus, they buy whatever legislation suits them.

So called "ordinary"* citizens like us can have all the free speech we can spout but the only people who our bought and paid for representatives listen to are the plutocrats who send them checks and get them re-elected.

* Go back and see how many times Bush 41 and 43, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama have referred to Americans as "Ordinary."

The plutocrats who have purchased our legislators through bribes masquerading as "Political Contributions" smile while the masses argue about who's right and who's left.

Last edited by FALshot; Yesterday at 19:12.
Old Yesterday, 10:43   #1144
Gary Harwell
Becoming Embittered
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 39460
This. ^
Same as Chinese "ordinary". Expendible when necessary.
Gary Harwell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 15:40   #1145
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 15514
These guys (Epoch Times) do a good reporting job. They don't tow the MSM line. Very well written articles and fact check very, very well. Anyway, this report is an hour long and provides insight to China. Put in the brain bucket and ponder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le_rfTdayLs
C2A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 18:08   #1146
FALshot
Registered

^^ Agreed. Epoch Times is a truly independent news source.

About six months ago I subscribed. I can afford $16.95 per month for independent news and more importantly supporting a news organization that the Chinese Communist Party hates!

Old Yesterday, 23:02   #1147
Gary Harwell
Becoming Embittered
Silver Contributor

I avoidy youflub most the time but this was worth the time. May susbscribe also. Thanks for the link.
Old Yesterday, 23:03   #1148
Gary Harwell
Becoming Embittered
Silver Contributor

I avoid youflub most the time but this was worth the time. May subscribe also. Thanks for the link.