Go Back   The FAL Files > FALaholics Anonymous > FAL Groups > Washington

Notices

Old April 04, 2020, 13:59   #101
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Thanks.

Shoulda looked at it myself instead of taking someone's word for it.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
brunop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 04, 2020, 14:24   #102
4x401
MEATSWEATS Conscience....
Bronze Contributor
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 31978
I've seen morning/afternoon traffic steadily increasing all week. PDX is a ghost town, but I'm seeing more and more movement by the general public.

"DON'T SHOOT MARK!"

"Boom in the crotch, boom in the crotch, and lets go to work".

"Put your thumb up, hit the bolt release, and quit phuking with God and Eugene".

"You will have to take a shower, 'cause there will be overspray".
4x401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 04, 2020, 16:53   #103
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

I wonder how many people are wearing masks?

I don't care a ton that they do or not, but I think that it will become a new 'normal' requirement - whether by social 'requirement' or by state mandate.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
Old April 04, 2020, 16:58   #104
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunop View Post
In this AO, plenty are wearing some type of mask....

...while driving.....alone in the car.....

Mebbe it is the new abby somebody...

Old April 04, 2020, 19:25   #105
4x401
Bronze Contributor
Silver Contributor

Quote:

I don't care a ton that they do or not, but I think that it will become a new 'normal' requirement - whether by social 'requirement' or by state mandate.
The time I've spent at work this week (the above, and underbelly at PDX) Im saying conservatively less than 5%. When out and about, I would cut that to 1%. I've yet to see anyone in traffic sporting a mask.

"DON'T SHOOT MARK!"

"Put your thumb up, hit the bolt release, and quit phuking with God and Eugene".

Old April 04, 2020, 22:45   #106
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Wearing masks, hoodies and sunglasses will make it easier to follow in Willie Suttons footsteps.

Until they get rid of cash, anyway.

The truth does not require your belief.

"Fracking involves a two-phase combustion process: the first phase burns borrowed money to produce oil and gas; the second burns the oil and the gas." Dmitri Orlov
Exit308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 04, 2020, 22:48   #107
nickmil
Registered

FALaholic #: 77041
What makes me shake my head are the ones wearing a mask covering their mouth but not their nose. Tons and tons of those.
Old April 12, 2020, 13:06   #108
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
Inslee just sabotaged this.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...-end-of-may-4/

What's the functional difference between May 4th (Monday) and May 1nd (Friday) if we're all hiding down between the hills at Dave's place? It's not like we'll be 'out and about' and getting noticed. Also, it's not like one day from the next makes a medical risk difference at all.

I'm not putting pressure on Dave and Rob, but if this weekend were available, I'd drive up. If I got turned around at the border, it'd be worth the effort. I know Rich is up for the drive, and I think Terry is, too.

Just food for thought. I'm tired of arbitrary bullcrap brought by the self-appointed Rulers based on a lie. Forget my personal love of a good conspiracy, and forget the fact that TONS of conspiracies are now commonly accepted (no one actually believes that Kennedy was shot by Oswald at this point, do they?), and forget the ~$2T in cash money approved to be stolen from your kids and grandkids and mine, and forget that of the $2T there is only $200B approved for "stimulus" at this point, and forget all the news agencies ginning up whatever stories they can. Forget all of this.

There are 20,000 deaths in the United States over 14 weeks (April 10th), but let's say just ten weeks and give up January for free since there wasn't a lot of travel from China yet.

2,000 per week.

40 per week per state in the Union

6MM people per state (avg.)

This is 2/3rds of 1 person (0.67) per 100,000 per week - during the height of flu season - AND counting each and every person dying of underlying medical conditions and/or co-morbidities as having died of the COVID-19 thing...

Just consider the trillions of dollars and ongoing damage to personal freedom and safety. Bill Gates (among others) has just said that we may need 18 months of 'economic shut down' to get a vaccine sorted out. And THEN you're going to need a "Vaccine Passport" to track where you've been and whom you've been in contact with. All because our wives are scared by CNN feeds popping up on their phones showing pictures of refrigerated trucks (ostensibly) full of bodies in NYC.

Okay... so back to the math. There are 12MM people in NYC, which means that 80 people a week are dying of this. Let's give them triple that number because they're carrying a lot of people crammed into tight quarters. NYC can't bury 240 people a week? C'mon. 8,000 die a day in this country, which is 56,000 per week, or 56 per 300,000 people. NYC has 12MM people, so exactly 40x the "per 300,000 people". So... NYC has 2,200 people die EVERY SINGLE WEEK - FOREVER. Adding 10% (240/week which, again, is triple the actual number avg.) is causing bodies to be stacked in the streets? This is straight propaganda.

I wanna hang out with my peeps and shoot rifles.

Last edited by brunop; April 12, 2020 at 13:22.
Old April 12, 2020, 13:19   #109
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

In case you were interested in where this is going...

Gates did NOT mention "microchips" or "RFID chips" or other "chipping" things for humans. But he *did* say the following in an interview with Reddit. Linke to Reuters story below...

Gates did mention the possibility of having a “digital certificate” for health records “eventually,” but he did not say these certificates would be “microchip implants.” This was the Reddit exchange:

“Q: What changes are we going to have to make to how businesses operate to maintain our economy while providing social distancing?

Bill Gates: The question of which businesses should keep going is tricky. Certainly, food supply and the health system. We still need water, electricity and the internet. Supply chains for critical things need to be maintained. Countries are still figuring out what to keep running. Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it.”

When asked about the claim, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation told Reuters, “The reference to ‘digital certificates’ relates to efforts to create an open source digital platform with the goal of expanding access to safe, home-based testing.”

IBM describes a digital certificate as an “electronic document” used to identify an individual, and associate the identity with a public key. Like a driver’s license or a passport, it provides proof of a person’s identity...".

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN21I3EC

So you're going to have an electronic "passport" that'll tell people not only your current vaccination status AND your health status, but whom you've been in contact with - and if THEY have the "passport" status for you to be in contact with them.

I assure you this is about people clamoring to be chipped and fed. It ain't now, but it's coming, and this is the first step.
Old April 12, 2020, 14:32   #110
Tuscan Raider
Registered

FALaholic #: 19668
I didn’t read all that, but yeah.

Fug em. Time to shoot.

Ghandi

"We, here in America, hold in our hands the hopes of the world, the fate of the coming years; and shame and disgrace will be ours if in our eyes the light of high resolve is dimmed, if we trail in the dust the golden hopes of men."

Theodore Roosevelt
Address at Carnegie Hall
March 30, 1912
Tuscan Raider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 12, 2020, 14:44   #111
otis61
Registered

FALaholic #: 26667
Quote:

So you're going to have an electronic "passport" that'll tell people not only your current vaccination status AND your health status, but whom you've been in contact with - and if THEY have the "passport" status for you to be in contact with them.

I assure you this is about people clamoring to be chipped and fed. It ain't now, but it's coming, and this is the first step.
The mark of the beast.
Old April 12, 2020, 14:45   #112
otis61
Registered

I'm up for the shoot!!!

Read my tag line.
Old April 12, 2020, 15:18   #113
Tailback
Registered

FALaholic #: 26070
Quote:
In this AO, plenty are wearing some type of mask....

...while driving.....alone in the car.....

Mebbe it is the new abby somebody...

Abby Normal? Fantastic movie.

For brunop:

As some of you may know, I work for the local government (Spit)

They've been putting out really great information regarding this whole "issue".

https://www.co.marion.or.us/HLT/COVI...D-19-News.aspx

Marion County Oregon. Population 315,3++

As of 4-10-2020

246 tested positive for CV-19

67 hospitalized

9 deaths

I have some data for the deceased. May they RIP. God bless them also.

3-27 82 year old woman with underlying medical conditions

3-31 91 year old woman with underlying medical conditions

4-6 65 year old male and 70 year old female both with underlying medical conditions.

4-7 83 year old woman, 98 year old woman, and 71 year old woman. All had underlying medical conditions.

I don’t have any information on the other 2 deceased that are missing out of my report. I think we can all see a pattern here though. Every death is a tragedy, that being said. Why did we shut down the economy again?
Old April 12, 2020, 15:45   #114
otis61
Registered

The logical reason I can think of is to not overwhelm the hospitals with our parents, and grandparents. Everyone at some point will be exposed to this.
Old April 12, 2020, 21:16   #115
12v71
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 71127
Well guys... FWIW I think I had my bout with "IT" last week. Spent Monday through Friday with a 100-101 degree temp, had sniffles and sneezes at first, then just the fever and generally feeling like shit. By the time i decided on a test I was getting better. That was all... like a bad cold, still a little tired feeling but that is passing.
Old April 12, 2020, 21:26   #116
Tailback
Registered

Many blessings to you bud. Get well quckly! I think it went through the ferry staff, including me back in January. Be interesting if they ever do a antibody test someday.

Heal quickly.
Old April 12, 2020, 21:26   #117
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

Man, Rob, glad you're feeling better!!

Yeah - I think that a bunch of us have probably been exposed and not even known it. And we will never know, is my guess.

I was figuring that my neighbor across the street had it. Works with Chinese guys at a nuclear facility start-up at the university. Two or three weeks after Chinese New Year, he's got a fever and is coughing like he's going to wake the dead.

Nope. Influenza 'A'. Done and done. I think we're not going to know who got exposed and had a Nothing Burger out of it - because that's most of us.
Old April 12, 2020, 21:27   #118
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailback View Post
Abby Normal? Fantastic movie.

For brunop:

As some of you may know, I work for the local government (Spit)

They've been putting out really great information regarding this whole "issue".

https://www.co.marion.or.us/HLT/COVI...D-19-News.aspx

Marion County Oregon. Population 315,3++

As of 4-10-2020

246 tested positive for CV-19

67 hospitalized

9 deaths

I have some data for the deceased. May they RIP. God bless them also.

3-27 82 year old woman with underlying medical conditions

3-31 91 year old woman with underlying medical conditions

4-6 65 year old male and 70 year old female both with underlying medical conditions.

4-7 83 year old woman, 98 year old woman, and 71 year old woman. All had underlying medical conditions.

I don’t have any information on the other 2 deceased that are missing out of my report. I think we can all see a pattern here though. Every death is a tragedy, that being said. Why did we shut down the economy again?
Good info, man. Thanks for posting that.
Old April 12, 2020, 21:30   #119
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by otis61 View Post
I'm up for the shoot!!!

Read my tag line.
I knew it.

Glad I was right.
Old April 12, 2020, 21:31   #120
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscan Raider View Post

Fug em. Time to shoot.
Yeah!
Old April 12, 2020, 21:32   #121
12v71
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

The committee is holding a vote soon.
Old April 12, 2020, 21:43   #122
Tailback
Registered

Quote:
I didn’t read all that, but yeah.

Fug em. Time to shoot.

I want to shoot closely grouped holes into paper. I need to relieve a lot of stress from working with dipshits that don't have the "Semper Gumby" mindset. I love my wife dearly, but, the women in the main office...OK, deep breathe They are special.

Edit: My wife is not like them. She is a former college athlete and a coaches daughter. I had to differentiate her (my wife) from most of the women in the main office.

Last edited by Tailback; April 12, 2020 at 22:05.
Tailback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12, 2020, 21:47   #123
12v71
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

We can paint little faces on the steel.
Old April 12, 2020, 21:53   #124
Tailback
Registered

Quote:
Good info, man. Thanks for posting that.
I'll continue to update this as the info comes in. They don't update over the weekend and have skipped a weekday here and there.

I won't be surprised if they shut this down once they realize the information is getting out there. That said, the commissioners are mostly trad cons. One of them is a pretty bad ass guy.
Old April 12, 2020, 22:00   #125
Tailback
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12v71 View Post
The committee is holding a vote soon.
There is no committee.
Old April 12, 2020, 23:51   #126
4x401
Bronze Contributor
Silver Contributor

Yea, I wana choot.

"DON'T SHOOT MARK!"

Old April 13, 2020, 00:00   #127
12v71
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

Quote:
There is no committee.
Actually there is. This is Dave's call not mine.
Old April 13, 2020, 00:49   #128
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

Quote:
There is no committee.
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!

Whew - that was a good one!!

Old April 13, 2020, 11:32   #129
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

Quote:

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2020/0...id-19-testing/
Old April 13, 2020, 12:07   #130
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

Quote:

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2020/0...id-19-testing/
While the above is Orwellian ( Huxleyan ? ), I will politely redirect.

The first step was microchips in pets. Granted, there is potential value in being able to locate a lost pet.

The downside is desensitizing people to implanting electronic tracking devices into flesh.
Plenty of people would put chips in their children before they would put one in a quadruped.

Old April 13, 2020, 15:08   #131
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

Quote:

The first step was microchips in pets. Granted, there is potential value in being able to locate a lost pet.

The downside is desensitizing people to implanting electronic tracking devices into flesh.
Plenty of people would put chips in their children before they would put one in a quadruped.

Yes - microchips in pets was a clear first step. I meant "first step" towards the passport thingy for us.

Go to an airport today - they'll offer you free access to front of the boarding line IF you will get a retinal scan and allow them to store that to an electronic ID with your other biometric data (fingerprints) and your airline traveler number(s).

I always thought that Minority Report was a cool movie. Will be kinda scary in real life.
Old April 13, 2020, 16:11   #132
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Yes - microchips in pets was a clear first step. I meant "first step" towards the passport thingy for us.

Go to an airport today - they'll offer you free access to front of the boarding line IF you will get a retinal scan and allow them to store that to an electronic ID with your other biometric data (fingerprints) and your airline traveler number(s).

I always thought that Minority Report was a cool movie. Will be kinda scary in real life.
Ah ! There was a reason for the TSA....

......when do they get the new uniforms with Brown Shirts ?
Old April 13, 2020, 17:09   #133
308/223shooter
FALaholic Enabler
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 15405
Quote:

Some years ago a trial program came out in Europe, to embed tracking device into your body. I think it was called "Child Find" .

The biggest problem with religion is those who claim to know Jesus, then turn around and deny Him with their lifestyle. That is what a unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable.

Before you die, you should have a will with extra copies. The old saying "No one will screw you faster than family" is bloody well true.

Women are dangerous. All warm, soft and cuddly on the outside, and berserker, Ragnarok crazy upstairs in the control room.
308/223shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2020, 17:43   #134
12v71
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

As of today, the committee has kicked the can around and we are now a go for the May 1st weekend. If it falls apart again we can wait until later.
Hopefully this is enough notice for everybody.
Old April 14, 2020, 18:47   #135
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

Yay!!

I'm in. And so are my people. The "people" are my kids, and we've all been in self-quarantine for weeks and weeks. We're not bringing any virus along for the ride.
Old April 14, 2020, 19:52   #136
otis61
Registered

I'll be there.

What's the farming schedule gonna be like then?
Old April 14, 2020, 20:51   #137
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

Terry's 'in'.

Rich is 'in'. Rich may have Greg with him.

Pretty sure that we're all caravanning Friday morning with a meet up at Biggs Junction. If we were to get turned back, we're going to Umatilla to try again. Leaving Sunday morning.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Old April 14, 2020, 21:23   #138
12v71
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Terry's 'in'.

Rich is 'in'. Rich may have Greg with him.

Pretty sure that we're all caravanning Friday morning with a meet up at Biggs Junction. If we were to get turned back, we're going to Umatilla to try again. Leaving Sunday morning.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
I doubt anybody would get turned back. Up here I90 is a solid line of campers, boats, dune buggies, and dirt bikes heading to our crowded sand dune area Nobody seems to be worried about them.
Old April 14, 2020, 22:16   #139
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

Good news/bad news.

I'll take the 'good' as it relates to us and the shoot.
Old April 15, 2020, 13:16   #140
Tuscan Raider
Registered

Oh I’ll be there.

Ghandi

"We, here in America, hold in our hands the hopes of the world, the fate of the coming years; and shame and disgrace will be ours if in our eyes the light of high resolve is dimmed, if we trail in the dust the golden hopes of men."

Theodore Roosevelt
Address at Carnegie Hall
March 30, 1912
Old April 15, 2020, 20:15   #141
12v71
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Oh I’ll be there.
Old April 16, 2020, 20:31   #142
Tailback
Registered

Angry 4-15-2020 update

New update as of 4-15-2020

Sadly, the announcement includes the death of a Marion County resident. Marion County's tenth death is an 82-year-old man, who tested positive on April 3 and died on April 10 at Santiam Hospital. He had underlying medical conditions. Our thoughts are with his family and friends during this difficult time.

The following demographic information was reported later than OHA's report, therefore the numbers below may differ from those reported by OHA.

Marion County cases:
Positive = 295
Negative = 2,584
Hospitalized = 74
Deaths = 10
Age Range:
0 to 19 = 4
20 to 29 = 25
30 to 39 = 53
40 to 49 = 53
50 to 59 = 43
60 to 69 = 55
70 to 79 = 38
80 and over = 24

As my above post also showed, there's a very similar theme among all of the reported deaths. This is a plandemic. Just like Satan wanted to rule in hell rather than serve in heaven....the deepstate would rather rule a destroyed country than serve in a prosperous one.

Update 4-17-2020
xxxxxx County's eleventh death is a 92-year-old man, who passed away on April 11 at his residence. He had underlying medical conditions.

Note, passed away at his residence. This tells me there's a good chance he was already in hospice care.

Good article on New York

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ictims-age-70/

Last edited by Tailback; April 18, 2020 at 14:04. Reason: update
Old April 16, 2020, 20:32   #143
Tailback
Registered

Quote:
Ah ! There was a reason for the TSA....

......when do they get the new uniforms with Brown Shirts ?
Don't forget the great songs! Und das heisst, Erika!

Last edited by Tailback; April 16, 2020 at 20:58.
Old April 16, 2020, 20:39   #144
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Don't forget the great songs! Und der heisst, Erika!
die Erde umgeben !

Old April 16, 2020, 20:39   #145
Tuscan Raider
Registered

brunop and I have some fun in store.

We will need a wheelbarrow, deathcloak,
and a fire truck.

Ghandi

Theodore Roosevelt
Address at Carnegie Hall
March 30, 1912
Old April 16, 2020, 20:42   #146
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

Quote:

and a fire truck.
Playing " Raise the Portcullis " again ?

Old April 16, 2020, 20:57   #147
Tailback
Registered

Quote:

and a fire truck.

I'd rather wear a pikachu costume. Say what you will, those are sharp!
Old April 16, 2020, 21:07   #148
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
I'd rather wear a pikachu costume. Say what you will, those are sharp!
Ach, Mein Gott in Himmel!

The Schutzstaffel would have loved those !......

....except that all of them would look like Ernst Rohm...

Old April 16, 2020, 21:26   #149
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

Quote:

As my above post also showed, there's a very similar theme among all of the reported deaths. This is a plandemic. Just like Satan wanted to rule in hell rather than serve in heaven....the deepstate would rather rule a destroyed country than serve in a prosperous one.
Crushed it out of the yard, over the parking lot, and into the bay.

X-ring.

Done.
Old April 16, 2020, 21:28   #150
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

Quote:
Playing " Raise the Portcullis " again ?

"Give me the key."

"I don't have the key."

"Fezik - tear his arms off."

"Oh, you mean this key."