Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old March 30, 2020, 06:59   #51
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Yes. Juanni likes to pose and preen like he's some sort of soothsayer on this whole regrettable topic.
You ought to be pullin into DC anytime now.
Any thoughts on locations where you will begin building all those scaffolds?

Col. Bubbatard, imaginary hero of the potbellied brigade, imaginary hottie magnet, now imaginary revolutionary.

............juanni

Last edited by juanni; March 30, 2020 at 07:19.
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 30, 2020, 07:33   #52
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
The stimulus package that just passed is the biggest wealth transfer from common folks to the super-rich (Wall Street and bankers) in the history of mankind.

Done in the name of a virus with $1200 checks as the cheese in the trap.

This will be obvious in short order.

— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) March 29, 2020

............juanni
I first heard of this guy Massie last week. Apparently he has no problem pissing off the swamp.

Y'all that still think Trump is gonna drain the swamp should now be able to see clearly that he is the champion of the swamp.

When the Rs and Ds hate a man the way they hate Massie, I have to believe he's a good man.

He'll probably get CV, or die in a "accident". Damn shame.
Old March 30, 2020, 07:46   #53
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
He'll probably get CV, or die in a "accident". Damn shame.
No need.

Money, support and endorsements will pour into his opposition, the press will constantly malign him and Massie will be voted out by the dimwits he tried to protect.

...........juanni
Old March 30, 2020, 08:21   #54
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Originally Posted by davedude View Post
Dude you are pretty clueless.

Trump and John Kerry just got together for a love fest to trash a defender of the Constitution. That puts you on john traitor kerrys side. DUH! When trump jumps over to john kerry's side (hillarys side) and grows the deep state swamp then he becomes the enemy of the Constitution and of America.
All of the deep state commies voted for the garbage. Does that not tell you something?

Trump knew stuff was wrong (does not take a rocket scientist) but he dont have a clue about Constitution and face it dude he is as progressive as the rest. He is not our savior, bastard just sold us down the road. Destroyed the currency. He just spent more than bernie communist sanders wanted to do FFS.
Plus he is still kissing commie Xi's ass. Xi calls him up on the phone to tell him what to do.
Dave, I apologize for getting angry. You and I don't see things the same way and it's no reason for me to get angry. I will use stress as my excuse.

In my humble opinion you are useing tunnel vision and not getting the big picture. We are 22 trillion in debt already and can never get out of it. They just added 2 trillion, we have been sunk for a long time. It's my opinion the congressman that calls himself conservative is talking through his hat. The cows are allready out of the barn yet he says he wants accountability. Where was he in the last 22 trillion?

They play politics. If the congressman can slow down the money going to everyone then he hurts a lot of people. Why? He never did a thing about 22 trillion yet now that people are going to get money he wants to count every penny and slow it all down which will crash a weakend economy.

Xi just released a virus on the world because his country is going through a great turmoil. Accident or planned? Is it better to start a big fight that might kill millions or publicly praise Xi? We don't know what's happening in China but it could easily go to war, civil war or world war. Do you want Trump to call him out when the flu has got us weak and our economy crashing?

Anyway, it's going to be fked in the world for some time so sorry I flew off the handle.
Old March 30, 2020, 09:50   #55
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
In my humble opinion you are useing tunnel vision and not getting the big picture. We are 22 trillion in debt already and can never get out of it. They just added 2 trillion, we have been sunk for a long time. It's my opinion the congressman that calls himself conservative is talking through his hat. The cows are allready out of the barn yet he says he wants accountability. Where was he in the last 22 trillion?

They play politics. If the congressman can slow down the money going to everyone then he hurts a lot of people. Why? He never did a thing about 22 trillion yet now that people are going to get money he wants to count every penny and slow it all down which will crash a weakend economy.
Why do they call Massie "Mr. No"?
Old March 30, 2020, 10:14   #56
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Because Ron Paul retired.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 30, 2020, 10:19   #57
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
They need one guy to say it isn't all perfect just for show. If he really is Mr No then why do we have no budget and 22 trillion in debt. Kabuki theatre for the media to play against Trump and turn guys like Dave against him.

Those swamp creatures work together no matter what side they say they are on. No only means No if you actually do something but they all use the excuse they are just one man in the crowd. Why didn't the others join him? They know it's just for show and blood in the water for the media
Old March 30, 2020, 11:06   #58
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Because Ron Paul retired.
And Dr. Coburn just passed away.

that's at least three men that opposed some of this crap.

Coburn used to do a report pretty regularly on pork projects that never made the news.
Old March 30, 2020, 11:21   #59
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
They need one guy to say it isn't all perfect just for show. If he really is Mr No then why do we have no budget and 22 trillion in debt.
Because voters like you elect and re elect politicians that say yes!
Then you brag about how they are getting things done!
Then we stack up $275 Trillion or so of debt and obligations from all that getting stuff done!
Then you want to blame it on he swamp!

.............juanni

Last edited by juanni; March 30, 2020 at 11:48.
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 31, 2020, 13:46   #60
History Nut
Registered

FALaholic #: 15359
Solution

While Congress did vote themselves a raise with this relief package, the current Congress will not receive any of it because of the 27th Amendment. What would be fun is for the voters to elect replacements and those that voted for the raise not receiving a penny of it.
Old April 01, 2020, 06:01   #61
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by History Nut View Post
While Congress did vote themselves a raise with this relief package, the current Congress will not receive any of it because of the 27th Amendment. What would be fun is for the voters to elect replacements and those that voted for the raise not receiving a penny of it.
Won't happen, sad to say.
Old April 02, 2020, 09:09   #62
davedude
Registered

FALaholic #: 20538
Quote:
Dave, I apologize for getting angry. You and I don't see things the same way and it's no reason for me to get angry. I will use stress as my excuse.

Xi just released a virus on the world because his country is going through a great turmoil. Accident or planned? Is it better to start a big fight that might kill millions or publicly praise Xi? We don't know what's happening in China but it could easily go to war, civil war or world war. Do you want Trump to call him out when the flu has got us weak and our economy crashing?

Anyway, it's going to be fked in the world for some time so sorry I flew off the handle.
I'm feelin the same pain brother, no worries man. Personally for me I feel betrayed by the Fedgov and feel attacked by China.
More government is never the answer and we are at war with China. That sums it up for me.
Stay safe BJ.
Old April 02, 2020, 13:08   #63
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Then we stack up $275 Trillion or so of debt and obligations from all that getting stuff done!

.............juanni
$275 T?! Come on j, let's keep it real. You'll sound like one of those anti-gun asswipes with their made up numbers; unless you are trying to be funny.

I've heard of anywhere between $20 -> 60 T, WITH "obligations" as you say, but not $275T. That's a bit of a stretch, even including the derivatives debacle waiting to take the big dump.

Jarhead
Old April 02, 2020, 13:09   #64
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedude View Post
I'm feelin the same pain brother, no worries man. Personally for me I feel betrayed by the Fedgov and feel attacked by China.
More government is never the answer and we are at war with China. That sums it up for me.
Stay safe BJ.
China has attacked the western world with a WMD they developed and built so it is right and proper that you and everyone else should feel attacked by the chinese communists.

We are at war with china, or at the very least they are at war with us. What needs to be observed is what side folks are coming down on. From what I can see the majority of the media and a rather large majority of Fedgov employees are coming down on the side of the chinese communists against their own country.

What is going to be interesting is to see how all this plays out. If Fedgov is successful in jacking up the body count then they can promote the myth that this was somehow mishandled by this administration. But if the numbers remain manageable then their strategy could backfire quite badly. In either case, as OK has observed, there's gonna be some long term structural changes with respect to offshoring in general and chinese imports in particular.

Frankly I'm for making it easy. Nuke the bastards now and then we can ascertain whether or not something is made in china by doing a simple beta/gamma scan at port of entry.
Old April 02, 2020, 13:15   #65
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
China has attacked the western world with a WMD they developed and built so it is right and proper that you and everyone else should feel attacked by the chinese communists.

We are at war with china, or at the very least they are at war with us. What needs to be observed is what side folks are coming down on. From what I can see the majority of the media and a rather large majority of Fedgov employees are coming down on the side of the chinese communists against their own country.

What is going to be interesting is to see how all this plays out. If Fedgov is successful in jacking up the body count then they can promote the myth that this was somehow mishandled by this administration. But if the numbers remain manageable then their strategy could backfire quite badly. In either case, as OK has observed, there's gonna be some long term structural changes with respect to offshoring in general and chinese imports in particular.

Frankly I'm for making it easy. Nuke the bastards now and then we can ascertain whether or not something is made in china by doing a simple beta/gamma scan at port of entry.
Wait, what? You gonna waste those nukes you been so anxious to use on Muslims on Chinamen now?
Old April 02, 2020, 13:19   #66
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Wait, what? You gonna waste those nukes you been so anxious to use on Muslims on Chinamen now?
Kinda pay attention to who the allies are with China.
Old April 02, 2020, 13:23   #67
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
There's enough to go 'round and we can make more. A lot more, and pretty quickly too.
Old April 02, 2020, 13:42   #68
Bawana jim
Registered

I don't think folks are paying attention but it doesn't matter what I think. A lot happening that screams war and J wants to talk fat people.

Pompeo is telling every American to get home now for their own safety...

"Never in the department’s 230-year history have we led a worldwide evacuation of such enormous geographic complexity and such geographic scale,” Pompeo said. “We have no higher duty to the American people than to pull this off.”*
Old April 02, 2020, 13:58   #69
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
It's not your Congress,,, it's Pelosi's Congress.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 02, 2020, 14:16   #70
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
When all a guy has is the fantasy of dropping nukes, he uses it.

I see Bubba's fantasy of going to DC and building scaffolds has fizzled out.

..............juanni
Old April 03, 2020, 00:40   #71
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:

yes,
however the communists infesting this land and their enablers are far more dangerous and harmful than the chicoms over there.
Old April 03, 2020, 00:53   #72
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
yes,
however the communists infesting this land and their enablers are far more dangerous and harmful than the chicoms over there.
And there's certainly that...

Forrest
ftierson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 03, 2020, 04:52   #73
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
yes,
Probably so, if only because they are already over here. They are every bit the enemy lets make no mistake about that.
Old April 03, 2020, 06:12   #74
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
There's enough to go 'round and we can make more. A lot more, and pretty quickly too.
How many have you made up to this point?
Old April 03, 2020, 06:40   #75
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
How many have you made up to this point?
I worked in special material production. The amount I and my shift partner processed through our gloveboxes remains classified but believe me it's plenty. More than enough. It's so much that the US eventually chose to abandon the remainder in the fuel pools and not process it at all. I mention the shift partner only because of the two man rule. No one person is ever allowed in those places by himself.

So yeah, we can make more in a hurry. Probably have 'em ready by suppertime so long as they ain't melted all the pits down yet.

Why, how many have you made, or are you just talking out your ass again?
Old April 03, 2020, 07:00   #76
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
I worked in special material production. The amount I and my shift partner processed through our gloveboxes remains classified but believe me it's plenty. More than enough. It's so much that the US eventually chose to abandon the remainder in the fuel pools and not process it at all. I mention the shift partner only because of the two man rule. No one person is ever allowed in those places by himself.

So yeah, we can make more in a hurry. Probably have 'em ready by suppertime so long as they ain't melted all the pits down yet.

Why, how many have you made, or are you just talking out your ass again?
Just wondering if you were fantasizing about using bombs from a desire to have your life's work hold meaning, or if it was just a desire to wipe out people that don't look like you.

It must be frustrating to have participated in such a meaningful project, only to have your work collect dust.
Old April 03, 2020, 07:29   #77
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Just wondering if you were fantasizing about using bombs from a desire to have your life's work hold meaning, or if it was just a desire to wipe out people that don't look like you.

It must be frustrating to have participated in such a meaningful project, only to have your work collect dust.
So, talking out your ass again. Figures.
Old April 03, 2020, 07:50   #78
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
So, talking out your ass again. Figures.
Oh? Not long ago you were fantasizing about me, Muslims and hairy legged men.

I know you're probably just grumpy and frustrated, but don't worry, you can get back on the trails with the hotties chasing you real soon.

From you:

"Ted likes muzzies. Consistent with his hairy leg fetish, and how he's not comfortable with teH hoTT. "And the question you never answered:

"Why wouldn't I like Muslims? Is there some inherent attribute I should be aware of? Is there a physical characteristic I should look for to tell who not to like? "

Last edited by TedKennedy; April 03, 2020 at 08:59.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 03, 2020, 10:26   #79
Bawana jim
Registered

What's funny is Ted doesn't see how many muzzies the Chinese are killing without bombs. America is always the evil one to Ted and J yet China has killed over a million people in the last 4 months.

Sure get tired of the America haters.
Old April 03, 2020, 10:41   #80
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
What's funny is Ted doesn't see how many muzzies the Chinese are killing without bombs. America is always the evil one to Ted and J yet China has killed over a million people in the last 4 months.

Sure get tired of the America haters.
Why should I care what the Chinese do? I'm an American - I care not about any conflict between two other countries.

Now if we financed their crap, or gave them the means to kill each other, I would be opposed to that. Why should American dollars go to either side?

Is that hate?
Old April 03, 2020, 10:54   #81
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Why should I care what the Chinese do? I'm an American - I care not about any conflict between two other countries.

Now if we financed their crap, or gave them the means to kill each other, I would be opposed to that. Why should American dollars go to either side?

Is that hate?
Why should you care what the Chinese do??? Maybe because they attacked the world with the flu and you or your loved ones could die from it. Or maybe because the Chinese by their actions have destroyed every world economy.

Really Ted?? Good grief.
Old April 03, 2020, 11:13   #82
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Why should you care what the Chinese do??? Maybe because they attacked the world with the flu and you or your loved ones could die from it. Or maybe because the Chinese by their actions have destroyed every world economy.

Really Ted?? Good grief.
You were talking about Chinese killing Muslims.

Try to stay on task.
Old April 03, 2020, 11:30   #83
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
You were talking about Chinese killing Muslims.

Try to stay on task.
You asked why you should care so I told you. China spread the virus in Iran and killed an unknown number of their people, any idea why you should care ?