Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old February 26, 2020, 10:13   #1
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 15514
ABC reporter suspended

I guess even he got tried of the s--t shoveling. Even as a leftie, he saw and reported the problem. "They "didn't like the light.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/26...re-about-news/
C2A1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 26, 2020, 10:52   #2
Tip_drill
Registered

FALaholic #: 82930
The proof that the CIA feeds these “news” networks their scrips and pays them for their “loyalty “ to the “progressive “ cause and is run by a rouge, above the law group of Marxist criminals who are pulling the same dirt in this country that they routinely commit in foreign countries to instigate political change, discord , civil war and unrest is right in front of your face.

There are no where for MSM or government alphabet whistle blowers against this corruption to go to... Any one in MSM or in an alphabet agency who would dare to expose the corruption would immediately be turned in by the higher ups at MSM networks to the CIA’s “plumbers” and anyone in government who would dare expose the corruption would have the NSA electronically track them down for “disposition” like they did Seth rich.... Trump not only isn’t doing anything about this , but he is having his DOJ certify it as 100% above the law and constitution.

We are now living in a country where truth tellers are punished, they are banned from the internet , they are censored on social media....They are terrorized and murdered by government.
Think about the type of above the law,sadistic criminal scumbags that are running MSM and these government alphabet agencies that it takes to make this agenda work and keep this corrupt machine running.

Last edited by Tip_drill; February 26, 2020 at 11:04.
Tip_drill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26, 2020, 11:07   #3
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
The CIA writes the NYTimes and CNN's stuff?

Does Carlos Slim know this shit?

The CIA knows nothing about anything, even domestic Terrorism, overseas Terrorism or Democratic party Terrorism. Trump had to institute travel bans to keep the assholes out who the CIA said was just soccer players.
What the CIA knows they read in the British Newspapers.

It is simply an alphabet organization, employing basically incompetent assholes from the Ivy league colleges, to read our stuff and learn facts.

I am sure that the field agents they employ overseas are enraged over just who they are doing all their dangerous stuff for.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26, 2020, 11:14   #4
Tip_drill
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
The CIA writes the NYTimes and CNN's stuff?

Does Carlos Slim know this shit?

The CIA knows nothing about anything, even domestic Terrorism, overseas Terrorism or Democratic party Terrorism. Trump had to institute travel bans to keep the assholes out who the CIA said was just soccer players.
What the CIA knows they read in the British Newspapers.

It is simply an alphabet organization, employing basically incompetent assholes from the Ivy league colleges, to read our stuff and learn facts.

I am sure that the field agents they employ overseas are enraged over just who they are doing all their dangerous stuff for.
Have you ever heard of project mockingbird, Bro?

And don’t talk shit about the agencies, or I’m going to have to send those 2 smoking hot honeys with the huge tits and onion asses to pay you another visit.
Old February 26, 2020, 11:53   #5
Sagerider
Registered

FALaholic #: 66564
Has anyone other than me noticed how disjointed and poorly written that article is like a ten year old wrote it?

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.
Sagerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26, 2020, 12:22   #6
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 15514
Ya, pretty sloppy. Here is a better article.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ing-hes-socia/
C2A1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 26, 2020, 17:30   #7
sgt.stinky
Registered

FALaholic #: 12873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tip_drill View Post
The proof that the CIA feeds these “news” networks their scrips and pays them for their “loyalty “ to the “progressive “ cause and is run by a rouge, above the law group of Marxist criminals who are pulling the same dirt in this country that they routinely commit in foreign countries to instigate political change, discord , civil war and unrest is right in front of your face.

There are no where for MSM or government alphabet whistle blowers against this corruption to go to... Any one in MSM or in an alphabet agency who would dare to expose the corruption would immediately be turned in by the higher ups at MSM networks to the CIA’s “plumbers” and anyone in government who would dare expose the corruption would have the NSA electronically track them down for “disposition” like they did Seth rich.... Trump not only isn’t doing anything about this , but he is having his DOJ certify it as 100% above the law and constitution.

We are now living in a country where truth tellers are punished, they are banned from the internet , they are censored on social media....They are terrorized and murdered by government.
Think about the type of above the law,sadistic criminal scumbags that are running MSM and these government alphabet agencies that it takes to make this agenda work and keep this corrupt machine running.
About sums it up
Old February 26, 2020, 18:21   #8
Tip_drill
Registered

Further proof of this agenda is the incestuous “relationship” between these MSM “journalists “ and both the CIA and FBI coup conspirators ... When they aren’t screwing each other literally they are leaking political damaging information (real or made up) against conservatives in general and Trump in particular..Furthermore after Brennyn, Clapper, Comey and McCabe were fired from their positions for engaging in a coup they were ALL immediately hired on at CNN as paid political consultant talking heads... So they get fired for a deepstate coup and immediately get paid hush and loyalty money by the CIA laundered through these fake news MSM Marxist propaganda organs..Hush money by the way paid to them by a MSM who refuses to even acknowledge the coup plot even existed...Until this unholy alliance is broken, and Trump or someone in government publicly exposes this ....And provides the cover of competent authority to take these criminal MSM networks down.. Conservatives will continue to be second class citizens who the CIA through the MSM subjugates and instigates violence against like a bunch of post civil war, Deep South Jim Crow second class citizen freed field negroes.
The CIA also has their corrupt tentacles in universities where “professors “ on their payroll brainwash, recruit and deploy useful idiots when ever the MSM need a leftist mob to express “social outrage “ or provide antifa members to raise hell... If what I am telling you were not true this government would have moved in to take down and censored them like they are censoring you right now... They would have used the same tactics they used to destroy and diminish the tea party movement.

Last edited by Tip_drill; February 26, 2020 at 18:35.
Old February 26, 2020, 18:40   #9
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:

Well I dunno if I'd call it proof positive, but it sure as hell has looked that way for a long time. And I for one have no problem pushing the old 'I believe' button on that one.
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26, 2020, 19:13   #10
Tip_drill
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Well I dunno if I'd call it proof positive, but it sure as hell has looked that way for a long time. And I for one have no problem pushing the old 'I believe' button on that one.
I saw how they operated overseas..It’s the same MO... just more subtle...It is why I chose to leave the military after being an obedient soldier since I was 10 years old.
Old February 27, 2020, 00:40   #11
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
I saw how they operated overseas..It’s the same MO... just more subtle...It is why I chose to leave the military after being an obedient soldier since I was 10 years old.
I hope you are not implying the Deep State includes our beloved MIC and the leadership of our extra beloved US military.

............juanni
Old February 27, 2020, 09:31   #12
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
When I was in the military it was a punishable crime to speak ill of the government,,, or the Commander in Chief.
I served under Truman and Ike
I voted for Ike
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote