The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old January 20, 2020, 15:27   #101
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Debt is not a commodity in a sane world Bubba, or a Christian one either!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 20, 2020, 15:31   #102
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
...... Or you don't know what you are looking at. And if your concern is to 'avoid the crash', shuffling it around doesn't help.
Again, many folks will take out a HELOC to pay off their VISA card(s) , and feel good about being out of debt.

....shuffle...shuffle............

Regarding the -end / collapse/ negate/ repay- the FED, it matters not.

The nameless, faceless bankers behind the mask of 12 banks , and spawn, won their game in 1913.

Railing against the injustice of it all is tears splashed in the ocean....

............or just more ways of getting attention.....

Old January 20, 2020, 15:38   #103
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Debt is not a commodity in a sane world Bubba, or a Christian one either!
Won't argue that, just saying it ain't a sane world out there. Hate to be the one .... but yes, debt is a commodity in every sense of the word today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
Regarding the -end / collapse/ negate/ repay- the FED, it matters not.

The nameless, faceless bankers behind the mask of 12 banks , and spawn, won their game in 1913.

Railing against the injustice of it all is tears splashed in the ocean....

............or just more ways of getting attention.....

Both could be true but at this point I'm kinda thinking the latter.
bubbagump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20, 2020, 15:39   #104
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

"Railing against the injustice of it all is tears splashed in the SWAMP". FIFY!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Old January 20, 2020, 15:42   #105
wyatt earp
Registered

FALaholic #: 8158
They sure are a lot of brain dead, chest thumping folk on this forum . Stop believing the garbage the MSM has shoved down our throats for the last 75 years. Smoke and mirrors. Educate yourselves to what is really going on. Here, let me help you guys out. Everything in the article below is verifiable.

January 6, 2020
America Escalates Its “Democratic” Oil War in the Near East
by Michael Hudson

Read the entire article here:https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/01...the-near-east/

"The mainstream media are carefully sidestepping the method behind America’s seeming madness in assassinating Islamic Revolutionary Guard general Qassim Suleimani to start the New Year. The logic behind the assassination was a long-standing application of U.S. global policy, not just a personality quirk of Donald Trump’s impulsive action. His assassination of Iranian military leader Suleimani was indeed a unilateral act of war in violation of international law, but it was a logical step in a long-standing U.S. strategy. It was explicitly authorized by the Senate in the funding bill for the Pentagon that it passed last year.

The assassination was intended to escalate America’s presence in Iraq to keep control of the region’s oil reserves, and to back Saudi Arabia’s Wahabi troops (Isis, Al Quaeda in Iraq, Al Nusra and other divisions of what are actually America’s foreign legion) to support U.S. control of Near Eastern oil as a buttress of the U.S. dollar. That remains the key to understanding this policy, and why it is in the process of escalating, not dying down.

So maintaining the dollar as the world’s reserve currency became a mainstay of U.S. military spending. Foreign countries to not have to pay the Pentagon directly for this spending. They simply finance the U.S. Treasury and U.S. banking system.

Fear of this development was a major reason why the United States moved against Libya, whose foreign reserves were held in gold, not dollars, an which was urging other African countries to follow suit in order to free themselves from “Dollar Diplomacy.” Hillary and Obama invaded, grabbed their gold supplies (we still have no idea who ended up with these billions of dollars worth of gold) and destroyed Libya’s government, its public education system, its public infrastructure and other non-neoliberal policies.

The great threat to this is dedollarization as China, Russia and other countries seek to avoid recycling dollars. Without the dollar’s function as the vehicle for world saving – in effect, without the Pentagon’s role in creating the Treasury debt that is the vehicle for world central bank reserves – the U.S. would find itself constrained militarily and hence diplomatically constrained, as it was under the gold exchange standard.

That is the same strategy that the U.S. has followed in Syria and Iraq. Iran was threatening this dollarization strategy and its buttress in U.S. oil diplomacy.

America opposed General Suleimani above all because he was fighting against ISIS and other U.S.-backed terrorists in their attempt to break up Syria and replace Assad’s regime with a set of U.S.-compliant local leaders – the old British “divide and conquer” ploy. On occasion, Suleimani had cooperated with U.S. troops in fighting ISIS groups that got “out of line” meaning the U.S. party line. But every indication is that he was in Iraq to work with that government seeking to regain control of the oil fields that President Trump has bragged so loudly about grabbing.
Old January 20, 2020, 15:45   #106
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
You aren't looking at the total debt.
Those numbers were the federal debt, just as $23 trillion or so is the current federal debt.

It matters not who held the debt, it was reduced and you keep saying it couldn't be.
Place the hand on the hot burner again.

..........juanni
Old January 20, 2020, 15:57   #107
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Those numbers were the federal debt, just as $23 trillion or so is the current federal debt.

It matters not who held the debt, it was reduced and you keep saying it couldn't be.
Place the hand on the hot burner again.

..........juanni
Oh, so now it's just the part that FedGov is currently on the hook for, and not the part that underpins the US dollar.

What I said it can't be paid off and this is correct. Nobody ever said anything about reducing the part that FedGov is holding, that's a simple exercise. Have the BOG reduce the interest rate to 0%, raise the reserve requirements (i.e., quit lending) and raise taxes. Easy enough if you don't mind the depression that will follow. But this does not sunset the FedRes system, this is a completely different exercise.

Apples and oranges, J. Apples and oranges. Sheesh, maybe you really are that stupid.
Old January 20, 2020, 16:08   #108
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Nobody ever said anything about reducing the part that FedGov is holding, that's a simple exercise.

The part that the federal govt is holding is called the US debt and yes it can be reduced.

And the private Federal Reserve can be terminated and control of the money put back to the treasury.

But you can't do that and SPEND, SPEND, SPEND Bubbatard like you want to.
Which is the root of all your distractions and denials.

.............juanni
Old January 20, 2020, 16:17   #109
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

The part that the federal govt is holding is called the US debt and yes it can be reduced.

And the private Federal Reserve can be terminated and control of the money put back to the treasury.

But you can't do that and SPEND, SPEND, SPEND Bubbatard like you want to.
Which is the root of all your distractions and denials.

.............juanni
So what happened with the concern about 'ending the Fed' and the all the sturm und drang it would cause to the little people you were so worked up about starting around post #62 or so? Ron Paul wants to end the Fed, you for keeping it around now? Is the Fed a good guy all-of-a-sudden?

As for reducing the Federal obligations to FedRes, this is done every day its how central banking operates. As I said yes, I can reduce my debt by throwing it on someone else. So can FedGov. But that does not make it go away. I can actually pay it back too with assets that I own, something FedGov can't do.
Old January 20, 2020, 16:28   #110
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Quote:
Ummm...I guess you haven't noticed that Trump signed the 2nd largest federal budget ever.

Bush increased the deficit by $5.8 Trillion, in 8 years.
Obama by $8.6 Trillion in 8 years.
And Trump will increase it by $5.1 Trillion in 4 years.

Sorry, but not much has changed under Trump, we are still spending like crazy and the FED is still buying up much of that debt with money printed from thin air.
The economy is still just zombieing along on cheap money.

The swamp doesn't hate Trump for all spending he has slashed, corruption he has ended, rackets he has prosecuted, politicians and cronies he has jailed...because he has done no such thing.

They hate him because he was a wealthy outsider that wasn't a made member of the 2 party crime family and he crashed the party.
The swamp takedown of Trump is a message to any other billionaire outsiders that you too will get similar treatment should you decide and try to pull a Trump.

.............juanni
Do you know the difference between "debt" and "deficit"?
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 20, 2020, 16:32   #111
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
I would not bet on that. He appears not to.
Old January 20, 2020, 16:41   #112
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 3248
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
You realize you're wasting your time, right?

Some folks have tried to keep us out of wars in the past, they've been portrayed as villains. I was just reading the words that some long-gone soldiers of the Great War wrote. By war's end they understood, and the economic situation created by that endeavor was catastrophic.
It's funny that their words are now considered poignant and wise, yet the fellows that warned about such things were ridiculed or worse.
Ignore only works if others don't quote the idiot, but it's a riot to read his blathering here as if he is the only one who thinks this way. Bitching from the sidelines is about like parent pitch ball in gradeschool. The parents are way more into the game than the actual participants. All the kids are concerned about is their free drink at the end of the game.

I have told jtard over and over to run for office if he wants to change things, but he thinks he can affect more by beating the same dead horse here over and over and over and over. He only spreads out his personal misery when he bitches about fat folks. He really needs to get a life. I've been working 40 S&W brass all day, then I powder coated a batch of 9mm projos just now. I think I'm gonna like this powder coat lube method.

All that aside, hell yes, we paid down things in that time frame jtard references. We had bombed the holy hell out of nearly everything in Japan, Germany, and England was rubble too. We were about the only ones left in manufacturing for a while, and we had built up yugely for the war effort at that, just some retooling for domestic use. The rest of the word caught up, and in many cases has passed us, not necessarily in efficiency, but labor costs fo shizzle. Being a world market, if a company can get a widgit made/delivered for 2 cents cheaper 10,000 miles away, keeping their neighbor employed don't mean shit.

As far as our debt, much of it is owed to me, or people like me who have money invested, and some of it in bonds to spread risk. There is a lot more of that debt held by SS than most realize, so we owe it to ourselves for the most part. Yeah, the can does keep getting kicked down the road, because no politician has enough balls to do what needs to be done, and they like their cushy job so much and doing what should be done would guarantee themselves a one term position.

The best we can do is do the best we can with the hand we were dealt. Bitching about it on a pubic forum accomplishes exactly dick. But, jtard has little else to do in his bunker, and the limited nightlife (and apparently daytime activities included) in billyville give him a lot of time to dwell on his hatred for this country. He is constantly cheering it's destruction and demise. He must be a sad sad murican.
Old January 20, 2020, 17:09   #113
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Yes I do.
The difference between spending and income is either surplus or deficit.
When spending exceeds income that creates a deficit.
When spending is less than income that creates a surplus.

The deficits given above are from each presidents term or terms.

The deficit is added to the federal debt with interest of course.

So what is your problem with seeing how much deficit each recent president played a significant role in creating?
Or is the rub seeing Trump on track to be the Deficit King?

.............juanni
Old January 20, 2020, 17:20   #114
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyatt earp View Post
They sure are a lot of brain dead, chest thumping folk on this forum .
Yes there are, and I can guarantee you that none of those types are going read Hudson's article and believe that their beloved MIC helped create, train and arm ISIS...... only to spend $trillions to wink:wink defeat it.

Because I have been telling and linking them that for a long, long time here.

.............juanni
Old January 20, 2020, 17:28   #115
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yes there are, and I can guarantee you that none of those types are going read Hudson's article and believe that their beloved MIC helped create, train and arm ISIS...... only to spend $trillions to wink:wink defeat it.

Because I have been telling and linking them that for a long, long time here.

.............juanni
That the MIC helped create what has evolved into ISIS is not news, this first grabbed headlines when the Russ lit off their afghan adventure back in, what was it, 1980? And it was going on before that. Folks can be forgiven for not wasting time they can't get back by slogging through that stuff again. Because unlike you they learn. It ain't news and you are about 40+ years too late if you think you're the messenger there budzo.
Old January 20, 2020, 17:44   #116
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 3248
Quote:
They sure are a lot of brain dead, chest thumping folk on this forum . Stop believing the garbage the MSM has shoved down our throats for the last 75 years. Smoke and mirrors. Educate yourselves to what is really going on. Here, let me help you guys out. Everything in the article below is verifiable.

January 6, 2020
America Escalates Its “Democratic” Oil War in the Near East
by Michael Hudson

Read the entire article here:https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/01...the-near-east/
Considered one of the most left wing radical muckraking sites out there. Yeah, we believe every word of it, like we believe every word out of nancy's pie hole too.
Old January 20, 2020, 18:09   #117
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
That the MIC helped create what has evolved into ISIS is not news, this first grabbed headlines when the Russ lit off their afghan adventure back in, what was it, 1980? And it was going on before that. Folks can be forgiven for not wasting time they can't get back by slogging through that stuff again. Because unlike you they learn. It ain't news and you are about 40+ years too late if you think you're the messenger there budzo.
No Bubbatard, not evolved,,,, but created along with SA, Israel, Jordan and Turkey.

Funded, trained in Jordan, armed with weapons, supplied with shiny new Toyotas and provided air support.

Then we tell the rubes we gotta spend piles killing ISIS.

What a hoot, like the Mafia offering protection against ...... the Mafia.

...............juanni
Old January 20, 2020, 18:18   #118
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by okiefarmer View Post
Considered one of the most left wing radical muckraking sites out there. Yeah, we believe every word of it, like we believe every word out of nancy's pie hole too.
^As predicted.

............juanni
Old January 20, 2020, 18:27   #119
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
No Bubbatard, not evolved,,,, but created along with SA, Israel, Jordan and Turkey.

Funded, trained in Jordan, armed with weapons, supplied with shiny new Toyotas and provided air support.

Then we tell the rubes we gotta spend piles killing ISIS.

What a hoot, like the Mafia offering protection against ...... the Mafia.

...............juanni
Evolved. Everything starts from something that preceded it. This particular game is one of the oldest rackets out there. Man the stupid really is strong with you today
Old January 20, 2020, 20:42   #120
RG Coburn
Registered

Quote:
Yes I do.
The difference between spending and income is either surplus or deficit.
When spending exceeds income that creates a deficit.
When spending is less than income that creates a surplus.

The deficits given above are from each presidents term or terms.

The deficit is added to the federal debt with interest of course.

So what is your problem with seeing how much deficit each recent president played a significant role in creating?
Or is the rub seeing Trump on track to be the Deficit King?

.............juanni
Total debt according to the Treasury,increased by 3 trillion,so far under President Trump. Of that debt includes the service of interest on the previous debt,created by others..congress and administrations. I still firmly believe he is the single best person around,able to wrangle this mess,and still keep the train from going backwards down the tracks. Some say Trump didn't inherit a "recession"..to the contrary,I believe he basically inherited an economic nuclear winter,of 8 years in length. Between the Bushes,Clintons and Obama,we lost colossal amounts of productivity and manufacturing,and the income that produces.They couldn't offshore it fast enough. If we had more people putting their efforts into the positive forward direction he is steering the country,INSTEAD OF BITCHING WITH THEIR MOUTHS FULL...we might actually make traction against the debt.
Old January 20, 2020, 21:40   #121
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Total debt according to the Treasury,increased by 3 trillion,so far under President Trump. Of that debt includes the service of interest on the previous debt,created by others..congress and administrations. I still firmly believe he is the single best person around,able to wrangle this mess,and still keep the train from going backwards down the tracks. Some say Trump didn't inherit a "recession"..to the contrary,I believe he basically inherited an economic nuclear winter,of 8 years in length. Between the Bushes,Clintons and Obama,we lost colossal amounts of productivity and manufacturing,and the income that produces.They couldn't offshore it fast enough. If we had more people putting their efforts into the positive forward direction he is steering the country,INSTEAD OF BITCHING WITH THEIR MOUTHS FULL...we might actually make traction against the debt.
Everything I read including the WH own budget proposals and projections the deficit under Trump will be far higher than that.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...get-fy2020.pdf
See page 138.

Too late to make any traction against the debt with only minor corrections or a positive attitude,, that ship has sailed and is well into the rocky shoals.

..............juanni
Old January 21, 2020, 05:52   #122
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Too late to make any traction against the debt with only minor corrections or a positive attitude,, that ship has sailed and is well into the rocky shoals.

..............juanni
again, this has been true since 1913, and there has only ever been one solution. Much to your chagrin, or so it would seem.

Last edited by bubbagump; January 21, 2020 at 09:33.
Old January 21, 2020, 09:26   #123
RG Coburn
Registered

A projection....is something...that hasn't happened yet....
Old January 21, 2020, 09:37   #124
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
In the case of the Files, a projection can be one member assigning statement or feeling to another member with no basis at all. Usually it's an act to change the topic at hand or to vilify the another member.

Kinda like:

"Honey, I think we need to quit spending so much at restaurants."

reply -

"Are you saying I'm fat?"
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 10:46   #125
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
If Juanni was correct, then every Banking institution and Hedge Fund, and Major Ins Corporation would be beging for his enlightened financial services.

"Gordon Gekko" Juanni?

Imagine a cloaked Aghani farmer telling Goldman Sachs about debt and its value.

Juanni is like an okie from the 1930's dust bowl who lost everything and thinks that the end of the word has ocurred.

You just gotta get out more.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 10:48   #126
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

"Honey, I think we need to quit spending so much at restaurants."

reply -

"Are you saying I'm fat?"

^^^^ that is funny!

Old January 21, 2020, 11:00   #127
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
If Juanni was correct, then every Banking institution and Hedge Fund, and Major Ins Corporation would be beging for his enlightened financial services.
Nah, they have the FED quietly funneling $Billions to them to keep them afloat while you cheer on more spending.

............juanni
Old January 21, 2020, 11:05   #128
juanni
TROLL

Quote:

Yep and we always see how govt spending and deficit projections come out way to high.

Things always turn out much rosier than their bleak projections.

............juanni
Old January 21, 2020, 11:14   #129
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
FedRes has not failed. It was established in 1913 by an act of congress, acceded to by an administration that knew WW1 was on the way and wanted to be ready with the funding. The banksters who facilitated it had a much larger agenda in mind.

As to who set it up on a planetary scale, who is in charge of it's various incarnations, well that's certainly a question. The answer involves names like Rothschild, DeBeers, Rhodes and Warburg and more. Others (like Rockefeller, Carnegie, Morgan, Bush, Harriman) have certainly been involved to a varying degree and the names to change. The game however remains the same.

The Bank of England went first, I believe, back in the mid-1850s. The scam was set up here from almost the inception of the republic with the Bank of the United States. Andy Jackson famously drove a stake through that one but true to form they never gave up and found a stupid man in the oval office in 1913. The seized the moment and never looked back.

That perhaps is soiling the history, or only partial knowledge of it! 1913 was the 3rd and final fedres contract - the first 2 times it failed due to - corruption! Apart from that the fedres was not set up to prepare for ww1 - that is totally fake, totally fake - but whatever! And if true, would insinuate prior knowledge of ww1!
Most of the time People think what they know - is right, when really their use of their 'facts', is to bolster their own positioning! And an 'Echo chamber' is thus created, due to an alignment of ignorances, in the support of a common held misconception!
The left does that all the time - the real issue is to hold a certain quotient of 'doubt' - or one is suckered - admittedly we are all prone to be suckered - as
secrets are knowledge, which is power, which is why there's always denial - and so here we are - arguing about what we really don't know all the details of, and mentally 'Fat', from all the ignorant poisoned sources!

But it is all good - heated exchange is what the 1st., is all about! Which illustrates that all is possibly fine, until death eradicates truths, and ignorant 'false beliefs' prevail as fact, within the common core, of the majority!

Old January 21, 2020, 13:32   #130
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
That perhaps is soiling the history, or only partial knowledge of it! 1913 was the 3rd and final fedres contract - the first 2 times it failed due to - corruption! Apart from that the fedres was not set up to prepare for ww1 - that is totally fake, totally fake - but whatever! And if true, would insinuate prior knowledge of ww1!
Most of the time People think what they know - is right, when really their use of their 'facts', is to bolster their own positioning! And an 'Echo chamber' is thus created, due to an alignment of ignorances, in the support of a common held misconception!
The left does that all the time - the real issue is to hold a certain quotient of 'doubt' - or one is suckered - admittedly we are all prone to be suckered - as
secrets are knowledge, which is power, which is why there's always denial - and so here we are - arguing about what we really don't know all the details of, and mentally 'Fat', from all the ignorant poisoned sources!

But it is all good - heated exchange is what the 1st., is all about! Which illustrates that all is possibly fine, until death eradicates truths, and ignorant 'false beliefs' prevail as fact, within the common core, of the majority!
They knew it was coming, certainly they didn't have the details. Which in any case didn't matter. Do you really think the world went to war because some asshat shot an heir to the austrian throne that nobody liked? Of course not ... and if it wasn't that excuse there would have been another ...
Old January 21, 2020, 14:17   #131
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

I know what that war was about, and those parties at play, who engineered it! The same group does it all the time - the 'Fabian' extension, is still doing it in current times. But when those 'types' are given any light of day - the Idiots swarm there ululations, to smite any 'truths' coming to the forefront, as consensus! You see it here on the files, don't you?

Old January 21, 2020, 18:17   #132
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I know what that war was about, and those parties at play, who engineered it! The same group does it all the time - the 'Fabian' extension, is still doing it in current times. But when those 'types' are given any light of day - the Idiots swarm there ululations, to smite any 'truths' coming to the forefront, as consensus! You see it here on the files, don't you?
Yes, indeed I do. Lots of that going around.
Old January 22, 2020, 07:11   #133
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
No tinfoil hat necessary. Just don't point out the details, some things are just not polite, lol.

And in other news, it looks like someone in Iran has offered 3 million for a hit on DJT. You hit ours, we'll hit yours. It's the Chicago way.
Old January 22, 2020, 09:18   #134
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
Have they issued a fatwa yet?
Old January 22, 2020, 12:45   #135
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
No tinfoil hat necessary. Just don't point out the details, some things are just not polite, lol.

And in other news, it looks like someone in Iran has offered 3 million for a hit on DJT. You hit ours, we'll hit yours. It's the Chicago way.

SOSDD

Hell,,,don;t be polite,,,never stopped ya before,,,lets hear who's to blame for all the worlds troubles.

Bet I know who YOU believe is behind it all.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22, 2020, 13:04   #136
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
SOSDD

Hell,,,don;t be polite,,,never stopped ya before,,,lets hear who's to blame for all the worlds troubles.

Who do I believe is behind it all, then?
Old January 22, 2020, 14:38   #137
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Who do I believe is behind it all, then?
You need help with this????

After all these years of your standard default position on most things???

Old January 22, 2020, 14:44   #138
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
You need help with this????

After all these years of your standard default position on most things???
My default position, or my default position as you claim it to be?

Go ahead, tell me what I think.
Old January 22, 2020, 14:47   #139
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
My default position, or my default position as you claim it to be?

Go ahead, tell me what I think.

Old January 22, 2020, 14:55   #140
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
SOSDD

Yep.

And the truth is, there is nobody behind it all. People are by and large asshats and not nearly the virtuous breed some like to think they are. It follows that they MUST believe there is some unseen hand, some nefarious driving force that lays out all the ills of the world, and were it not for this force/group/cabal it would be all hugs and puppies here on planet earth.

The thing is it can look like that sometimes at least superficially. Folks do get together to put shit over on one another, it's how we roll for better or worse. Mostly worse. But these assemblages are transitory, driven by convenience only. Asshats come and go, the nature of man stays the same.

And it has never been any different. That ought to tell 'em something, ought to be their first clue but as it is, faith dies hard. So they continue to believe, much as Fox Mulder because they want to.

This default nature of man, this gangster tribalism I refer to as original sin being of a good Catholic upbringing myself. But whatever name ya call it it's just how stuff is. Some can deal with it, others can't.
Old January 22, 2020, 15:11   #141
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yep.

And the truth is, there is nobody behind it all. People are by and large asshats and not nearly the virtuous breed some like to think they are. It follows that they MUST believe there is some unseen hand, some nefarious driving force that lays out all the ills of the world, and were it not for this force/group/cabal it would be all hugs and puppies here on planet earth.

The thing is it can look like that sometimes at least superficially. Folks do get together to put shit over on one another, it's how we roll for better or worse. Mostly worse. But these assemblages are transitory, driven by convenience only. Asshats come and go, the nature of man stays the same.

And it has never been any different. That ought to tell 'em something, ought to be their first clue but as it is, faith dies hard. So they continue to believe, much as Fox Mulder because they want to.

This default nature of man, this gangster tribalism I refer to as original sin being of a good Catholic upbringing myself. But whatever name ya call it it's just how stuff is. Some can deal with it, others can't.
You and I,, and most other folks know,,,,there is no large evil man or group of people,,, behind the curtain.

Assholes are assholes,,,decent folks are decent folks.

Color,,religion,,height, weight, national origin,,means nothing.

Most of this shit comes from simple jealousy of others,,,thinking,,,they're doing better than me,,so they must be bad.

Old January 23, 2020, 06:49   #142
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
You and I,, and most other folks know,,,,there is no large evil man or group of people,,, behind the curtain.

Assholes are assholes,,,decent folks are decent folks.

Color,,religion,,height, weight, national origin,,means nothing.

Most of this shit comes from simple jealousy of others,,,thinking,,,they're doing better than me,,so they must be bad.

Apparently many here on the Files would disagree - "Muzzies", "Goat-rapers", "turn the place into glass" - sounds like some assholes being assholes alright.

Kinda like turds wanting to limit immigration in ways that preserve the desired ethnic makeup of the country, pretty sorry lot those, eh?
Old January 23, 2020, 07:38   #143
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Apparently many here on the Files would disagree - "Muzzies", "Goat-rapers", "turn the place into glass" - sounds like some assholes being assholes alright.

Kinda like turds wanting to limit immigration in ways that preserve the desired ethnic makeup of the country, pretty sorry lot those, eh?
Every rule has an exception. Muzzies are the exception to this rule. Glass 'em, easier to drill through glass anyway. Sand is the worst ...
Old January 23, 2020, 08:18   #144
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Every rule has an exception. Muzzies are the exception to this rule. Glass 'em, easier to drill through glass anyway. Sand is the worst ...
And there it is. Consistent racism, bias against religion, advocating violence.
Old January 23, 2020, 10:16   #145
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Advocating extermination.

It is only racism when it is directed against select groups.

.............juanni
Old January 23, 2020, 11:06   #146
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
I remember the day Stalin croaked in 1953,,, I nearly cried,,, I wanted to be the cause.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 12:56   #147
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Assholes are often made by their fathers/families,,,and the muzzies have been making a lot of assholes for a very long time now.

Your question should be,,,can whole countries,,,become majority % assholes?

With some/many good and decent people among them.

As for limiting immigration,,,,we have some people here that would do it to maintain the white majority in this country,,,,,but from what I read here,,,most are concerned over the countless billions of tax dollars it requires to maintain them for decades,,,the crime that comes with importing 3rd world peoples into a 1st world country,,and worries,,concerns,,,that the dimwits are importing millions of people they believe will vote for their socialist horseshit.

And,,seeing illegals demanding rights marching down our streets,,waving Mexican flags,,,spitting on our flag,,,attacking our police officers and USA citizens,,,well,,,its not a way to win friends and influence people to their plight.

I'd vote to stop all immigration into this country for one single reason.
Gun rights
Dimwits vote to disarm American citizens
New immigrants vote dimwit at a high %
I'd stop all immigration to preserve my gun rights.
Is that racist????

Old January 23, 2020, 13:11   #148
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
And,,seeing illegals demanding rights marching down our streets,,waving Mexican flags,,,spitting on our flag,,,attacking our police officers and USA citizens,,,well,,,its not a way to win friends and influence people to their plight.

I'd vote to stop all immigration into this country for one single reason.
Gun rights
Dimwits vote to disarm American citizens
New immigrants vote dimwit at a high %
I'd stop all immigration to preserve my gun rights.
Is that racist????
I didn't realize so man Mexicans were involved in stripping gun rights.
Old January 23, 2020, 13:49   #149
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yep, that one was just for you. Didn't want ya to have to search for it, figured I'd save ya a bit of trouble.
Old January 23, 2020, 14:24   #150
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I didn't realize so man Mexicans were involved in stripping gun rights.
And just whom do you believe vote for dimwits,,,of those people coming across the southern border from Mexico????

Besides all the dead and buried folks.