The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > RKBA & Legal

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 20, 2020, 23:02   #101
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockjaw View Post
NO, not Antifa, you racist bigot.
racist how ?

looked like white folks to me

bigot ?
that's all you
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 20, 2020, 23:59   #102
7.62FMJ
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 2274
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 28
Nothing happened, which is good. This was supposed to be a peaceful protest and it went off as such. This is exactly the outcome that needed to play out.
7.62FMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 00:39   #103
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62FMJ View Post
Nothing happened, which is good. This was supposed to be a peaceful protest and it went off as such. This is exactly the outcome that needed to play out.
something happened:
governor Coonman Blackface Babymurders' fake "emergency" declaration was a lie, fraudulent denial of civil liberty done under color of law, in violation of his own virginia state law (that he voted for) prohibiting infringement of individual right to possess and use firearms explicitly by way of emergency declarations-- except in shelters.


__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 00:52   #104
7.62FMJ
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 2274
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
something happened:
governor Coonman Blackface Babymurders' fake "emergency" declaration was a lie, fraudulent denial of civil liberty done under color of law, in violation of his own virginia state law (that he voted for) prohibiting infringement of individual right to possess and use firearms explicitly by way of emergency declarations-- except in shelters.

Actually, I watched a lot of the MSM news reactions over this and even their ground reporters couldn't hide this was a positive event.
7.62FMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 01:16   #105
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62FMJ View Post
Actually, I watched a lot of the MSM news reactions over this and even their ground reporters couldn't hide this was a positive event.
yes of course it was positive.
any horde of patriots armed with modern infantry small arms is the safest, most comfortable place in the country, because freedom/liberty/response ablilty.
some of us on this forum already knew that, but this rally has settled that point once and for all beyond all doubt, for all to see.

the only question now -- is that positive going to translate?
will virginians now choose to Keep Votin' "D"?
will they go back to sleep again?
or will they stop voting D, and take back their bill of rights and their state house from the democommies?

the deadlines for the VA republican convention are coming in the next few weeks time.
virginians will now have to make the choice to identify and extract the RINOs out
and to get pro 2A/freedom/liberty/billofrights patriots in for november,
and then fund raise and block walk till their feet fall off -- and that includes the virginia gals too, both the chicks and the dudes are gonna have to step up and represent.

failure to produce on that point will result in foreseeable consequences.


if virginians play this smart, and be willing to make some long delayed hard choices,
they have it now within their reach to parlay this into a solid conservative virginia for the next 20 years.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.

Last edited by G1user; January 21, 2020 at 01:32.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 01:27   #106
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuhlmann View Post
That's just the RiversideRetard's™ way of peeking out of his own closet. Bless his little heart!
The Madison Fag is going to Fag
he can't help himself

while I celebrate all this all she sees is an opporturnity to troll
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 02:22   #107
Hebrew Battle Rifle
Horses Ass
Bronze Contributor
 
Hebrew Battle Rifle's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 5777
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 8,686
How many people were shot in Richmond, Va on MLK day 2020?

How many people were shot in Chicago, Ill on MLK day 2020?
__________________
THANK YOU JESUS
Hebrew Battle Rifle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 02:51   #108
OMCHamlin
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 15205
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: eastern shore of Virginia
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
ok understand once you step inside their steel cage kettle deathtrap,
then you are in custody, you have been seized, detained,
and as such all your due process rights go bye bye,
for the duration of the emergency, or as long as they decide benefits them
so plan accordingly;
whereas governor Coonman Blackface Babymurder has already made emergency declaration cancelling civil rights in richmond in anticipation of civil disobedience of overt democommie tyranny.

the bolshies have already declared NRA members to be "terrorist" enemies of the state, and have declared anything you say as "hate speech" -- including speech defending yourself from terrorism charges.

governor Coonman Blackface Babymurder can, with no warning/notice, extend and expand his "emergency" declaration to the entire state by invoking fabricated "public safety threat" -- ordering blue gang jack boots to hunt down "armed-and-dangerous" enemies of the party anywhere in the state, due process suspended under martial law.

safe bet the richmond democommies have already bailed out and will not be present at lobby day.
that is why the senate democommies already passed in secret all their anti constitutional gun control;
would be very surprised if the house democrats have not already passed their bills in secret, no doubt already signed into "law" by their Coonman Blackface Babymurder, to be announced tuesday.
Yeah, I should have listened to you, but I foolishly went into that steel cage of death, gave up my freedom, was shot at and hit several times, watched friends dying all around me, strangers being lit on fire by drones firing lasers. It was AWFUL! And now I'm dead...

Oh wait, except I'm not, and my friends are all fine, and everybody was decent, and on good behavior and it was sort of like a patriotic fellowship kind of thing. And then we left.

So, in conclusion, may the fuq be upon all of you internet troll mother fuqquers, naysayers, spreaders of calculated disinformation, $hite stirrers and general rat bastards. May the fuq be on you and your kind for eternity... Bitches!
OMCHamlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 05:26   #109
Wecsogery
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 73856
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
something happened:
governor Coonman Blackface Babymurders' fake "emergency" declaration was a lie, fraudulent denial of civil liberty done under color of law, in violation of his own virginia state law (that he voted for) prohibiting infringement of individual right to possess and use firearms explicitly by way of emergency declarations-- except in shelters.


FAL at 3:25.
__________________
I'm an old fashion survivalist not a prepper. - yellowhand
Wecsogery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 06:09   #110
OMCHamlin
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 15205
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: eastern shore of Virginia
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wecsogery View Post
FAL at 3:25.
My point above is that coonman wasn't the only lying sack involved in this, here and other places, conspiracy theorists and disinformation specialists spewed lies and fear mongering, some (I am certain) in a calculated and deliberate attempt to dissuade Second Amendment supporters from attending.
Sadly, they had some success. There ARE traitors among us.
OMCHamlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 09:54   #111
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin View Post
My point above is that coonman wasn't the only lying sack involved in this, here and other places, conspiracy theorists and disinformation specialists spewed lies and fear mongering, some (I am certain) in a calculated and deliberate attempt to dissuade Second Amendment supporters from attending.
Sadly, they had some success. There ARE traitors among us.
what is old is new again, for some.

and we shall see in november if virginia chooses to stay democrat,
accept subjugation under democommie rule.

elections most certainly do have consequences.

show me.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 11:50   #112
Whydah
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 74237
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Mid-Atlantic Region
Posts: 1,874
I didn't attend Lobby Day this year and I don't feel bad over not going. I did donate to VCDL in order to fund bus rides for some who may not have been able to afford the rides.

I believed that holding the event this year under the circumstances presented the opposition a big target to create a lot of problems, especially with the general public's perception, which, with the media, they are masters at doing. I am eternally thankful it turned out the way it did. Even the leftist media couldn't dig up any dirt although NBC and several others attempted to prior to the event.

My opinion that focus should be on the localities declaring themselves as SASs has not changed. It is at the local level where the emotion of Lobby Day will have to be turned into action of a positive and deliberate nature because thats where we will be tested by Richmond.

Again, I am extremely happy Lobby Day turned out as it did and that my concerns over the event was unfounded. But this can't be a 'one and done'.
Whydah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 12:01   #113
Tip_drill
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 82930
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: firearm collector, Mesa Arizona USA
Posts: 453
Boys, the problem is still in place in VA.. Blackface and his Bloomberg bought and paid for government are still going to go forward.

They are the definition of Tyrants and tyrants by definition are willing to use 100+% of their power against you.

And the politicians that are supposed to be on our side aren’t even willing to use any of theirs to stop them.
Tip_drill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 14:36   #114
ftierson
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 13827
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 16,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tip_drill View Post
Boys, the problem is still in place in VA.. Blackface and his Bloomberg bought and paid for government are still going to go forward.

They are the definition of Tyrants and tyrants by definition are willing to use 100+% of their power against you.

And the politicians that are supposed to be on our side aren’t even willing to use any of theirs to stop them.
About sums it up...

While I have the greatest respect for those attending the Richmond event, I'm reminded that this is kind of like a marital spat (you feel better after getting things off your chest, but nothing has really changed).

And nothing has really changed...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 15:18   #115
OMCHamlin
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 15205
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: eastern shore of Virginia
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
what is old is new again, for some.

and we shall see in november if virginia chooses to stay democrat,
accept subjugation under democommie rule.

elections most certainly do have consequences.

show me.
Funny that you should respond, because you are precisely who I was talking about...
OMCHamlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 15:23   #116
Hebrew Battle Rifle
Horses Ass
Bronze Contributor
 
Hebrew Battle Rifle's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 5777
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 8,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
About sums it up...

While I have the greatest respect for those attending the Richmond event, I'm reminded that this is kind of like a marital spat (you feel better after getting things off your chest, but nothing has really changed).

And nothing has really changed...

Forrest
The turnout has had the affect of bolstering the determination of Sheriffs and municipal police to resist the pressure that will no doubt come from Richmond. Had the people not assembled in such numbers, the Sheriffs could have rightly assumed that the people didn't care and that resisting Richmond would be detrimental to their careers.
__________________
THANK YOU JESUS
Hebrew Battle Rifle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 15:27   #117
VALMET
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor
 
VALMET's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 1826
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 3,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin View Post
Funny that you should respond, because you are precisely who I was talking about...
Agree 100%. G1loser has been fear-mongering at every turn, low-key hoping for violence and blood in the streets, just as long as he sees it from behind his keyboard. Every other avenue isn’t doing enough in his eyes. Every thread on this issue in Virginia instantly becomes a grease fire when he chimes in.

The Files seem to be full of this type of political BS lately and G1loser is always there to stir the pot...stay tuned for the childish response and some YouTube link.
__________________
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is a symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell, 1940.

"Dammit Smithers this is brain surgery, not rocket science. Now hand me that ice-cream scoop!” -C. Montgomery Burns

Last edited by VALMET; January 21, 2020 at 15:39.
VALMET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 16:05   #118
Right Side Up
Registered
 
Right Side Up's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 43
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 8,106
.........But but but.........G1 is the expert. Just ask him.
Right Side Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 16:36   #119
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin View Post
Funny that you should respond, because you are precisely who I was talking about...
i know.
you are precisely who I was talking about...

show me.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 16:37   #120
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Right Side Up View Post
.........But but but.........G1 is the expert. Just ask him.
our bill of rights is the law of the land.

you and your boomer bullshit ain't.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 16:38   #121
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tip_drill View Post
Boys, the problem is still in place in VA.. Blackface and his Bloomberg bought and paid for government are still going to go forward.

They are the definition of Tyrants and tyrants by definition are willing to use 100+% of their power against you.

And the politicians that are supposed to be on our side aren’t even willing to use any of theirs to stop them.
^ clarity.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 16:46   #122
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMET View Post
Agree 100%. G1loser has been fear-mongering at every turn, low-key hoping for violence and blood in the streets, just as long as he sees it from behind his keyboard. Every other avenue isn’t doing enough in his eyes. Every thread on this issue in Virginia instantly becomes a grease fire when he chimes in.

The Files seem to be full of this type of political BS lately and G1loser is always there to stir the pot...stay tuned for the childish response and some YouTube link.
virginia was the only state of the eleven former states that belonged to the Confederate States of America to vote Democratic in the 2016 election of DJT;
virginia was also the only state Hillary Clinton won which was never carried by her husband Bill Clinton either term.
this 2020 gun grab is settling that score.

try to prove me wrong valmet, since you think you can.


--stand by for another awesome display of more clown world stupid mental gymnastics in 3...2...1...
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 16:55   #123
VALMET
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor
 
VALMET's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 1826
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 3,293
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
virginia was the only state of the eleven former states that belonged to the Confederate States of America to vote Democratic in the 2016 election of DJT;
virginia was also the only state Hillary Clinton won which was never carried by her husband Bill Clinton either term.
this 2020 gun grab is settling that score.

try to prove me wrong valmet, since you think you can.


--stand by for another awesome display of more clown world stupid mental gymnastics in 3...2...1...
You have zero cred with me G1loser. Sorry you didn’t get the bloodbath you hoped for yesterday. Lobby Day may not get us anywhere, but I went. I’m sure you didn’t, and you wouldn’t.
__________________
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is a symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell, 1940.

"Dammit Smithers this is brain surgery, not rocket science. Now hand me that ice-cream scoop!” -C. Montgomery Burns
VALMET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 17:03   #124
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMET View Post
You have zero cred with me G1loser. Sorry you didn’t get the bloodbath you hoped for yesterday. Lobby Day may not get us anywhere, but I went. I’m sure you didn’t, and you wouldn’t. You’ve been a low grade fever here for a long time and the Files is worse off because of it.
not an argument.

lobby day was 2hrs of one sided theatrical posturing only, not an election day with real consequences.

the smart kids know the difference.

your "zero cred" bullshit not with standing.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 17:06   #125
VALMET
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor
 
VALMET's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 1826
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 3,293
Am hopeful that it was one small piece of a larger puzzle. Time will tell...and hopefully voters in November.
__________________
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is a symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell, 1940.

"Dammit Smithers this is brain surgery, not rocket science. Now hand me that ice-cream scoop!” -C. Montgomery Burns
VALMET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 17:15   #126
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMET View Post
Am hopeful that it was one small piece of a larger puzzle. Time will tell...and hopefully voters in November.
here is the video you asked for--

__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 17:35   #127
ftierson
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 13827
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 16,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebrew Battle Rifle View Post
The turnout has had the affect of bolstering the determination of Sheriffs and municipal police to resist the pressure that will no doubt come from Richmond. Had the people not assembled in such numbers, the Sheriffs could have rightly assumed that the people didn't care and that resisting Richmond would be detrimental to their careers.
Hopefully, that's that case...

And I'm not discounting the importance of that...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 18:31   #128
Whydah
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 74237
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Mid-Atlantic Region
Posts: 1,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
Hopefully, that's that case...

And I'm not discounting the importance of that...

Forrest
Yes, and thats on the local level. THATS where the test will come!
Whydah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 18:45   #129
Tip_drill
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 82930
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: firearm collector, Mesa Arizona USA
Posts: 453
I gave my positive opinion of the rally.. now I’m going to give you my cynical thoughts about it.

This rally clearly illustrated that the police wont violate the constitution, they won’t enforce NFA laws, magazine capacity laws, they won’t hassle large groups of armed patriots, they will look the other way if they are outnumbered , don’t have tactical or numerical superiority... and will give the “collective” the benefit of the doubt when they believe it will preserve order and when their personal safety is in danger.

This won’t be the case enforcing “red flag laws” or confiscating any individual out of that crowd of patriots firearms as long as they can isolate them... the police “wolf pack” mentality will be the rule, and you as an isolated individual will be at their mercy

Solving that issue is going to be where our gun rights are really preserved.

Last edited by Tip_drill; January 21, 2020 at 18:51.
Tip_drill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 18:48   #130
Bama Steve
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1982
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Where I am
Posts: 6,339
Solzhenitsyn had something to say about this subject if my memory serves . . .

__________________
Being dyslexic has a bright side - it's easy to put things back together
Bama Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 18:56   #131
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whydah View Post
Yes, and thats on the local level. THATS where the test will come!
not if you mobilize now it won't, guys and gals, all of you, in all 125 green localities, before VA repub convention deadlines,
identify your compromising RINO enablers at all levels, toss em the hell out with prejudice;
and then put pro-2A/pro-freedom libertarians in for the ballot nominations in the RINO spots cleared out, on a unified no compromise pro-2A/pro individual liberty/pro-BOR platform;
and then fund raise and block walk until you either drop dead first or else take back your bill of rights and your state house in november, whichever comes first.

THATS where the test will come. Clip board and shoe leather.

or, not.

replay the same strategic errors made in 1861, see how that works out.

at stake is your own subjugation under continued rule under lawless democommies.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.

Last edited by G1user; January 21, 2020 at 19:08.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 18:59   #132
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 63101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 6,211
So there was no 'carry' within the 'Compound' - what about outside of it?

I can imagine the numbers outside might be pretty close to triple that of any armed 'official' - if so, I doubt any 'Official' would put their life on the line, with such a force outside of the restricted area.
That may have contributed to some of the aura of a peaceful protestation - but I can only guess! My point being is that if the blackface cabal was to really be stupid, many would die - that would not have been good. Perhaps that was in their minds - it ought to have been, if there was that number of armed citizens outside - were there?
__________________
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled!" -- Mark Twain

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 19:07   #133
Bama Steve
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1982
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Where I am
Posts: 6,339
This should answer some of your questions:

https://twitter.com/FuctupMike/statu...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

__________________
Being dyslexic has a bright side - it's easy to put things back together
Bama Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 19:39   #134
Hebrew Battle Rifle
Horses Ass
Bronze Contributor
 
Hebrew Battle Rifle's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 5777
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 8,686
The fact that there were Federal cops there in official capacities, with weapons at the ready, should let you know how they will react to any armed civil disobedience. This rally was a State and local concern and the Feds had no legitimate reason to have been present. They are tyrants and domestic enemies of our Republic. Do not be deluded into thinking otherwise.
__________________
THANK YOU JESUS
Hebrew Battle Rifle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 19:58   #135
ftierson
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 13827
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 16,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebrew Battle Rifle View Post
The fact that there were Federal cops there in official capacities, with weapons at the ready, should let you know how they will react to any armed civil disobedience. This rally was a State and local concern and the Feds had no legitimate reason to have been present. They are tyrants and domestic enemies of our Republic. Do not be deluded into thinking otherwise.
Yup...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 20:29   #136
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebrew Battle Rifle View Post
The fact that there were Federal cops there in official capacities, with weapons at the ready, should let you know how they will react to any armed civil disobedience. This rally was certainly a State and local concern and the Feds had no legitimate reason to have been present. They are tyrants and domestic enemies of our Republic. Do not be deluded into thinking otherwise.
yes.
tyrants and domestic enemies of our Republic.

bottom line up front--
within the next 50 days the democommies in control of richmond are going to sign their bills into law illegally cancelling due process rights in virginia jurisdictions;

and will then be later expanded on by way of administrative fiat, under specious claims of such-n-such "public safety" reasons, upheld in the kangroo court system as reasonable/legal.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 23:33   #137
Tak
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27291
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: United States, Georgia
Posts: 2,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Right Side Up View Post
.........But but but.........G1 is the expert. Just ask him.
Just what a Fudd would say!



Now, watch this youtube video !

Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2020, 23:59   #138
Bama Steve
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1982
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Where I am
Posts: 6,339
When everything is going to shit and you hate the world around you and are looking to do bad things to other people then you need to look inside yourself and quit taking yourself and your perspective so seriously.

This is the most entertaining time of human existence and you can't do a damn thing about it other than deciding to find and enjoy the humor in it or lose your mind while trying to change-it to your liking. You can't.

Surround yourself with happy people and try to make yourself happy and it will attract happiness to you.

125 counties/municipalities/cities have done so in VA.



Love you guys . . .
__________________
Being dyslexic has a bright side - it's easy to put things back together
Bama Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22, 2020, 05:40   #139
OMCHamlin
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 15205
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: eastern shore of Virginia
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
not if you mobilize now it won't, guys and gals, all of you, in all 125 green localities, before VA repub convention deadlines,
identify your compromising RINO enablers at all levels, toss em the hell out with prejudice;
and then put pro-2A/pro-freedom libertarians in for the ballot nominations in the RINO spots cleared out, on a unified no compromise pro-2A/pro individual liberty/pro-BOR platform;
and then fund raise and block walk until you either drop dead first or else take back your bill of rights and your state house in november, whichever comes first.

THATS where the test will come. Clip board and shoe leather.

or, not.

replay the same strategic errors made in 1861, see how that works out.

at stake is your own subjugation under continued rule under lawless democommies.
I'll tell you what G1, I think you are a major enemy to gun owners, but not too harmful, because most can see that within 3-5 minutes of reading your tripe. That said, you are simply not worth the time to engage, and so I will no longer do so. Please, give me a smart ass (yet stupid) parting shot, and lets call it a day.
OMCHamlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22, 2020, 11:41   #140
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 18,500
https://wtop.com/local-politics-elec...idential-year/

Virginia's gun owners bear a HUGE burden for not turning out in the last election cycle.

58%, down from 71% in 2016.

Lay blame where it needs to be placed.. ON THE ******* NON VOTER.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22, 2020, 16:17   #141
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin View Post
I'll tell you what G1, I think you are a major enemy to gun owners, but not too harmful, because most can see that within 3-5 minutes of reading your tripe. That said, you are simply not worth the time to engage, and so I will no longer do so. Please, give me a smart ass (yet stupid) parting shot, and lets call it a day.
not good enough.

show me objective results, not more boomerfudd bullshit that created this mess in the first place.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22, 2020, 16:18   #142
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
https://wtop.com/local-politics-elec...idential-year/

Virginia's gun owners bear a HUGE burden for not turning out in the last election cycle.

58%, down from 71% in 2016.

Lay blame where it needs to be placed.. ON THE ******* NON VOTER.
yes, because numbers do not lie.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22, 2020, 21:33   #143
Arby
Old Fart
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 653
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 5,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
Virginia's gun owners bear a HUGE burden for not turning out in the last election cycle.

58%, down from 71% in 2016.

Lay blame where it needs to be placed.. ON THE ******* NON VOTER.
Are those percentages for Virginia gun owners specifically, or for Virginia voters in general?
Arby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 09:13   #144
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
https://wtop.com/local-politics-elec...idential-year/

Virginia's gun owners bear a HUGE burden for not turning out in the last election cycle.

58%, down from 71% in 2016.

Lay blame where it needs to be placed.. ON THE ******* NON VOTER.
actually half or more of America don't vote in Presidential elections
often much less for House or Senate

State level is worse yet, county level is stuck on stupid
don't get me started on local school boards
seen couple of those with well under 100 voters
same with Council seats, etc

last go around up here there were like 5 elected positions nobody was running for
Not big cash, most are like well under 10K a year but it's instant income as a local bureaucrat
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 12:31   #145
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 15514
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,793
Your going to get it no matter what. But it does not violate due process.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/virgini...ce-opposition/
C2A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 12:50   #146
ftierson
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 13827
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 16,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2A1 View Post
Your going to get it no matter what. But it does not violate due process.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/virgini...ce-opposition/
Representative government is dead.

You will get what 'they' want.

And you thought that you were more than a peon/serf to 'them'?

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 12:59   #147
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2A1 View Post
Your going to get it no matter what. But it does not violate due process.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/virgini...ce-opposition/
if "it does not violate due process", then why do they need a special warrant to forcibly take/confiscate in violation of an individual right explicitly enumerated in fed and state constitutions?

if it was legal, then they would not need the warrant to legalize the illegal taking.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 13:05   #148
7.62FMJ
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 2274
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 28
The police are caught between a rock and a hard place. If they enforce unconstitutional laws they risk the ire of the public. If they don't enforce unconstitutional laws then they risk their jobs. Now, the concept of sanctuary status within counties could very well be the key to undoing a lot of these state level laws until the courts sort things out. People won't be ruled by tyrants for long and history has shown that if the state gets to heavy handed- the people will resist.
7.62FMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 15:57   #149
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62FMJ View Post
The police are caught between a rock and a hard place. If they enforce unconstitutional laws they risk the ire of the public. If they don't enforce unconstitutional laws then they risk their jobs. Now, the concept of sanctuary status within counties could very well be the key to undoing a lot of these state level laws until the courts sort things out. People won't be ruled by tyrants for long and history has shown that if the state gets to heavy handed- the people will resist.
cops are service providers,
providing services to the administrative policy of their corporation,
they serve and protect, themselves.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 17:46   #150
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 63101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 6,211
Yep, after watching all the videos, I can only imagine the fire power outside of the compound was a huge deterrent - maybe, maybe not! Tho' I am glad it was peaceful, and only a fool would want to mess with it all. It would have been interesting to have been a fly on the wall, in blackface's parlour or privvy. He must by now recognise his futility, in reaching for what I hope is unobtainable!
Can blackface, be 'Recalled', might there be grounds for that ???? Protestation, or petition seems somewhat insufficient here - what legal options are there, outside of voting his unconstitutional arse from office?
__________________
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled!" -- Mark Twain

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2019 The FAL Files