The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > General Non-Firearms Discussion

Notices

Old January 22, 2020, 14:37   #51
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
well, at least we are talking... that's what this thread is about.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22, 2020, 14:53   #52
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
How times have changed.

In Shooting Times, articles by Skeeter Skelton often mentioned "wets".

Of course, these were stories from his days with the Border Patrol around Amado Arizona....so it must have been racist rather than vernacular or colloquialism.....to his credit, he did not refer to anyone as pinche mojados as my high school Hispanic friends did in Southern California.

I can't use any of those words, 'cause I is a white boy.......

ha !

Old January 22, 2020, 15:02   #53
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
"ad hominem"

that's comical
Some of those throwing the term out there tend to be the worst in it all
Again, I don't view anyone here as someone I wouldn't meet, hell even have too many beers with
in likely truth we are more the same in spirit than we differ.
Riversidesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22, 2020, 15:05   #54
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
How times have changed.

In Shooting Times, articles by Skeeter Skelton often mentioned "wets".

Of course, these were stories from his days with the Border Patrol around Amado Arizona....so it must have been racist rather than vernacular or colloquialism.....to his credit, he did not refer to anyone as pinche mojados as my high school Hispanic friends did in Southern California.

I can't use any of those words, 'cause I is a white boy.......

ha !

seem to recall Jordan being colorful as well

quite a number here would run Elmer Keith right off the Files
Old January 22, 2020, 15:08   #55
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
In Shooting Times, articles by Skeeter Skelton often mentioned "wets". . . .. to his credit, he did not refer to anyone as pinche mojados as my high school Hispanic friends did in Southern California.........................
Yes - mojado or "wet/damp" was how American Citizens of Hispanic decent referred to illegals. Transliterated as "wetback". It wasn't "racist" when the Cesar Chavez worked with the Eisenhower administration to produce the report "What Price Wetback?"

The Hispanic farm workers were upset about how illegals drove down their wages.
Old January 22, 2020, 15:12   #56
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunplumber View Post
Yes - mojado or "wet/damp" was how American Citizens of Hispanic decent referred to illegals. Transliterated as "wetback". It wasn't "racist" when the Cesar Chavez worked with the Eisenhower administration to produce the report "What Price Wetback?"

The Hispanic farm workers were upset about how illegals drove down their wages.
Sooooo.. it is not racist when economics are in play....I understand now...

....wait a minute.......isn't migration of humans always based on economics ?...

...no, that can't be possible.......it must be a vast right wing conspiracy...

.......oops, wrong thread.

sorry 'bout that.

Old January 22, 2020, 17:26   #57
SWOHFAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 34346
Quote:
Nobody denies that there are physical traits that correlate. Negros tend to have a outward radius to the femur. They have a greater genetic chance of two faulty genes for the oxygen carrying protein hemoglobin - which causes sickle-cell anemia and also provides a greater resistance to malaria (even if only one is present).

Cystic fibrosis and hemochromatosis are more common among whites.

Tay-Sachs disease, is more common among Ashkenazi Jews (but not Sephardic Jews).

Justaracist applies physical characteristics such as these, to intellectual capacity and behavior choices.
You assume visible characteristics aren't also linked to psychological and intellectual traits.

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
SWOHFAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22, 2020, 17:34   #58
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWOHFAL View Post
You assume visible characteristics aren't also linked to psychological and intellectual traits.
lots of science says that they are, in spades.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Old January 22, 2020, 17:55   #59
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWOHFAL View Post
That's because no "real" science suggests they are - only bullshit promulgated by those desperately searching for some "racial superiority".

Like the "science" of Phrenology.

Old January 22, 2020, 18:29   #60
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Downs syndrome might be one example. Phrenology is silly but we've all seen a dodgey fellow or two, and immediately know just by looks if trust is valid or not! Take a look at a heavily tatoo'd type with dribble all down their front, or a fat nosed alcoholic that visits the same bar every night and causes unrest! Yep, we all judge a book by its cover - its what attracts us or repells us! Looks do matter - some people just are crazy, and its written all over their face - unless of course they have a mask on antifa style!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22, 2020, 19:12   #61
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 3248
If Jimmy "The Greek" was a forum member, he'd tend to have an opinion on this I bet.
Old January 22, 2020, 22:04   #62
Tuhlmann
THAT guy
Contributor

FALaholic #: 69411
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
who ever said that was my intent?
What else would your intent be if not to find agreement through your misguided postings? It’s also bad form to edit my words in the quote in your reply. That type of dishonest tactic demonstrates that you yourself “...have no reason and are not in control of their emotional response, due to intellectual and emotional immaturity, or lack of a free-standing persona based on a balanced ego.”

There’s no need to edit my reply to you, unless you are justunabletoacceptit. Coming from a NDE/CWI background as you claim, I’d like to believe that you would default to honesty & integrity as a practice. Sadly, your behavior proves otherwise.

I’m saying: Think about your contribution to society. Be careful when you get into a business that extracts value. Broaden your idea about what’s enough. And for God’s sake, think about who you are.” - J. Bogle
Tuhlmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22, 2020, 22:49   #63
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
This thread reminds me that I have to drive to the store in the morning early and get a pack of smokes before I take a dump. Then take a bath and go to work. I'll grab an egg taco with 2 pieces of bacon. Running out of smokes is not fun driving 20 miles round trip

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.

Last edited by meltblown; January 22, 2020 at 23:24.
meltblown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 03:10   #64
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuhlmann View Post
What else would your intent be if not to find agreement through your misguided postings? It’s also bad form to edit my words in the quote in your reply. That type of dishonest tactic demonstrates that you yourself “...have no reason and are not in control of their emotional response, due to intellectual and emotional immaturity, or lack of a free-standing persona based on a balanced ego.”

There’s no need to edit my reply to you, unless you are justunabletoacceptit. Coming from a NDE/CWI background as you claim, I’d like to believe that you would default to honesty & integrity as a practice. Sadly, your behavior proves otherwise.
or the homosexual normalcy agenda you promote Madison
Old January 23, 2020, 06:50   #65
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
or the homosexual normalcy agenda you promote Madison
Every controversial thread:
Hate, Nazis, Homos

Some of y'all have way to much fear in your lives.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 06:53   #66
SWOHFAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 34346
Quote:
That's because no "real" science suggests they are - only bullshit promulgated by those desperately searching for some "racial superiority".

Like the "science" of Phrenology.

So, if blacks score an average 80 on the same IQ tests whites score an average 100 on and Asians 105 on, we can't logically assume that the typical physical appearance characteristics of a negro are linked to intelligence since equally dark South Asians do not have all the same defining characteristics and do much better on these same IQ tests, disproving that it is solely pigmentation at work?

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
SWOHFAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 07:01   #67
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

IQ is lots of fun.

https://www.unz.com/freed/fun-with-iq-deep-thought/
Old January 23, 2020, 07:46   #68
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 77344
So we might conclude that prosperity raises IQ?

How then might we prosper?

Perhaps a geographic location with grand natural resources should produce a grand prosperous people?

Perhaps a genetic predisposition to ambition exists? Who knows?
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 08:43   #69
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
So we might conclude that prosperity raises IQ?
It does give one time to ponder things other than food and shelter.

Quote:
How then might we prosper?
Some like Michael Knowles would ague it was the spread of Christianity that brought prosperity. I'm not sure of Christianity, per se, but definitely a Judeo-Christian social structure can't hurt.

Quote:
Perhaps a geographic location with grand natural resources should produce a grand prosperous people?
Except when run by corrupt tribalists - whether their tribe be ethnic or social.
Old January 23, 2020, 09:05   #70
hkshooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5391
Quote:

Except when run by corrupt tribalists - whether their tribe be ethnic or social.
One could substitute tribalists with Democrats here, methinks, and be just as accurate.
Old January 23, 2020, 10:34   #71
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Interesting reference to the Unz Review by the bumstrummer - arguably an anti tribalist positioned site - which would be of course taken as such, dependent on education, religion and race!

It seems that a mathematician, or one that has 'suffered' a Classical education, that contrives an IQ test, is obviously going to measure the not so well educated, against being well educated(adjusted).

IQ results are a generalisation - quantasizing what?

There's many an indigenous Amazonian that has existed in the Jungle, since pre Paracas times. - yes they'd have problems in a city - and of course a high IQ city dweller would simply die in the jungle - having a high IQ would be probably largely useless.
IQ testing is about quantification relative to a set of circumstances - in current times - having the potential to adjust to a post modern society, relative to the age of an individual/group tested.
Therefore citing IQ in of itself might arguably be construed as racist by some definition of the word.

Environment plays a huge part, as do any skills acquired for for the maintenance of life within an environment. Consider Thanksgiving!

Some persons have a particularly high Verbal IQ but couldn't screw in a light bulb for fear of electrocution - get a servant/slave to do it.

Ignorance(verbal), is perhaps a measure of an inability to accept something that might lead to a benefit, active ignorance is stupidity - a refusal to learn. So you can have smart stupid people, and stupid smart people. IQ really should be redefined as an - Inability Quotient!

Perhaps from a Darwinian perspective, IQ is measure of a refusal to adapt, to stay tribal, to not assimilate - and to then lash out when challenged!
You see it all the time - don't you?

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Old January 23, 2020, 12:27   #72
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
People with narrow asses are smarter and can sneak through turn stiles more easily therefore are also richer.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 12:37   #73
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
if you had a twin, you could have been part of the minnesota twins study, which is credible science and indicated that social behaviours, intelligence, and lots of other things are inherited. but we can all see all of the evidence we need every time we open our front doors and interact with people, or turn on the TV news. you are denying what we have all seen. you are delusional, among your intellectual challenges.

Old January 23, 2020, 12:40   #74
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaracist View Post
if you had a twin, you could have been part of the minnesota twins study, which is credible science and indicated that social behaviours, intelligence, and lots of other things are inherited. but we can all see all of the evidence we need every time we open our front doors and interact with people, or turn on the TV news. you are denying what we have all seen. you are delusional, among your intellectual challenges.
Bob is an asshole. Bob is black. Therefore blacks are assholes.

Yeah - you're scientific!

By the way, you ought to actually READ the studies.

Last edited by gunplumber; January 23, 2020 at 12:45.
gunplumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 12:48   #75
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Downs syndrome might be one example. Phrenology is silly but we've all seen a dodgey fellow or two,
human cells all differentiate from 4 proto-cell base types. neurons develop from the same proto-cells that skin hair, and bone cells differentiate from. so a person with deficient neurology will usually have an odd facial bone structure and skeletal proportion, hair pattern, or integumentary (digestive) malfunction related to inadequate cellular structure and function. the newtown shooter is a perfect example. he had the entire package, and you could see it in his photo, if you knew what to look for. downs people usually manifest all signs, in general.

you can judge a book by it's cover.
post your picture, mark, and i'll do a photo-assesment.

Old January 23, 2020, 12:51   #76
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuhlmann View Post
Coming from a NDE/CWI background as you claim, I’d like to believe that you would default to ....
i am currently a quality manager for a major eastern seabord bridge structure manufacturer, and am qualified as stated.

Old January 23, 2020, 12:58   #77
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post

IQ results are a generalisation - quantasizing what?
intelligence is pattern and sequence recognition and thereby predictive ability, allowing the resultant manipulation. the most commonly used IQ tests are visual pattern recognition and deductive prediction tests that are entirely independent of culture or language, with the exception that complex character languages like traditional chinese character are a recognised advantage in such. alphabetic languages off a smaller advantage over people with no written language in such visual based testing. quantifying such advantage and factoring it is well established science.

Old January 23, 2020, 13:01   #78
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
Bob is an asshole. Bob is black. Therefore blacks are assholes.

Yeah - you're scientific!

By the way, you ought to actually READ the studies.
that is called anecdotal evidence, whereas i am talking about causal factors. and yes, i have read the actual study, not just the opinion pieces that reference it that you find on a google search.

again, useless and ineffective aggression rather than a well founded argument in contest.

Old January 23, 2020, 13:09   #79
NFADLR
Registered

FALaholic #: 7480
Eastern Seabord hmmm.

Google says seaboard, like a plank of wood or a continuous part with no separations between the states.

Quote:
intelligence is pattern and sequence recognition and thereby predictive ability, allowing the resultant manipulation. the most commonly used IQ tests are visual pattern recognition and deductive prediction tests that are entirely independent of culture or language, with the exception that complex character languages like traditional chinese character are a recognised advantage in such. alphabetic languages off a smaller advantage over people with no written language in such visual based testing. quantifying such advantage and factoring it is well established science.
NFADLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 13:28   #80
justashooter
Registered

since buttplumber is limited in understanding to anecdotal evidence, i offer this little tidbit, proof that the average IQ in india is about 70:

https://www.foxnews.com/science/muta...rshipped-india

A mutated goat with a face that looks eerily like a human has been born in India, shocking onlookers.

Images and videos of the mutated mammal have gone viral, The Sun reports. Initially, the deformed mammal perplexed villagers in Nimodia, India, but it is now believed it will be "worshipped as an avatar of God," The Sun added, citing local reports...

Old January 23, 2020, 13:34   #81
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaracist View Post
since buttplumber is limited in understanding to anecdotal evidence
Because "anecdotal evidence" is an oxymoron.
Old January 23, 2020, 13:48   #82
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

As in - "Pointedly foolish!" - https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/oxymoron
Stupid is, as stupid does! - seemingly!

Old January 23, 2020, 14:06   #83
hkshooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5391
Quote:
since buttplumber is limited in understanding to anecdotal evidence, i offer this little tidbit, proof that the average IQ in india is about 70:

A mutated goat with a face that looks eerily like a human has been born in India, shocking onlookers.

Images and videos of the mutated mammal have gone viral, The Sun reports. Initially, the deformed mammal perplexed villagers in Nimodia, India, but it is now believed it will be "worshipped as an avatar of God," The Sun added, citing local reports...
And the point of this post is.....?
Old January 23, 2020, 14:17   #84
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:

And then,,,the USA also has this:

""""" i offer this little tidbit, proof that the average IQ in the USA,,, is about 40/70:"""""

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 15:09   #85
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Soo...we should just...what? Let the illegal aliens in? Because Justa said something that some people find,"offensive"? I am offended all to hell by illegal aliens. What about my feelings? I cannot think of many ways to be more offensive than by illegally invading someone else's country.
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 15:48   #86
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
What about my feelings? I cannot think of many ways to be more offensive than by illegally invading someone else's country.
how about lining up for perpetual welfare, driving over little old ladies with stolen cars, chopping little kids into pieces with machetes, and voting illegally?
https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...elderly-texan/
SUGARLAND, Texas — Fort Bend County Sheriff’s deputies arrested a six-time deported Honduran criminal alien on charges connected to the hit-and-run death of an 81-year-old woman. Immigration officials confirmed the illegal alien’s immigration history and the placement of a detainer to prevent his possible release.

“This is just another very sad story about the impact of lax border enforcement on the citizens of our community,” Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls told Breitbart Texas in a phone interview Wednesday morning. “It is shameful.”...

Old January 23, 2020, 16:44   #87
embatp
What? Me AR?
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 39856
I’m gonna leave the whole race thing alone....but if someone isn’t supposed to be here then they need to get out....
Old January 23, 2020, 17:07   #88
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Snake handlers, weird as a Bris - in all reality! I am guessing that more little boys die from a Bris, than loons who handle snakes in their worship! One does it voluntarily - the other doesn't even have a say!

Old January 23, 2020, 17:07   #89
OLDMANPBK
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 69978
Quote:
Originally Posted by embatp View Post
I’m gonna leave the whole race thing alone....but if someone isn’t supposed to be here then they need to get out....

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?"
-Patrick Henry-

Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.

If you ask the government for a permit, you are admitting that you don't have a right.
OLDMANPBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 18:07   #90
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by embatp View Post
I think that most of us here agree with that...

But that's not exactly what led to this thread...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 20:06   #91
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
I think that most of us here agree with that...

But that's not exactly what led to this thread...

Forrest
Yep!

On both counts.

Some folks in India do some strange things and have strange ass thoughts about,,,shall we say,,,, deformed goats with wonky faces.

Some folks right here in the good old USA have some rather strange thoughts about playing with snakes in church,,,,or,,,killing themselves when a comet arrives,,,,or drinking the Kool Aid.

Illegal aliens need to be returned to where they came,,,then apply,,and enter the USA legally,,,along with,,take on the shared values of this nation,,and language.

Old January 23, 2020, 20:11   #92
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post

Illegal aliens need to be returned to where they came,,,then apply,,and enter the USA legally,,,along with,,take on the shared values of this nation,,and language.
Actually illegal aliens need to pay for the sheep shearing most American taxpayers deal with. Same for damn everyone else living on the dole. I wouldn't give a shit if they were getting the same bill. But much of their crap is black market economy and welfare. Black, white, yellow, red ...you don't or never paid federal tax to get in the system you don't vote on that level.

Old January 23, 2020, 20:43   #93
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Actually illegal aliens need to pay for the sheep shearing most American taxpayers deal with. Same for damn everyone else living on the dole. I wouldn't give a shit if they were getting the same bill. But much of their crap is black market economy and welfare. Black, white, yellow, red ...you don't or never paid federal tax to get in the system you don't vote on that level.
Did not Trump just issue an EO,,about,,,new folks/new citizens coming in,,,can't take benefits/welfare for five years,,,,or did he just propose that to the congress????

As for cheating the tax man,,,,,,more than enough born here Americans doing that daily.

Old January 23, 2020, 21:12   #94
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Did not Trump just issue an EO,,about,,,new folks/new citizens coming in,,,can't take benefits/welfare for five years,,,,or did he just propose that to the congress????

As for cheating the tax man,,,,,,more than enough born here Americans doing that daily.
Yep agree. We enough issues supporting the native parasites without letting others just walk in.

Old January 23, 2020, 21:17   #95
jeffrey
Registered

FALaholic #: 2073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tip_drill View Post
This forum is a microcosm of the people I dealt with in the army for 5 years... lots of trolls, goof balls, cranky bastards, half whits, egomaniacs, control freaks , experts, know it all’s and smart asses.

I grew to hate them , but then I grew to miss them very much once they were gone.... life is funny
And shitty spellers. Don't forget the shitty spellers. Those fugkers are everywhere.
jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 21:39   #96
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey View Post
And shitty spellers. Don't forget the shitty spellers. Those fugkers are everywhere.

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2020, 21:51   #97
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
I'm trying lycoglucosmosinine

Old January 23, 2020, 22:44   #98
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Old January 24, 2020, 11:41   #99
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Or, those that Sh*t in another's thread with asininities, and thought failures!

Old January 24, 2020, 12:07   #100
justashooter
Registered

Quote:

INA '94 prohibits immigrants from using welfare until after they become citizens or work 40 quarters. it has not been enforced since '94. "sponsors" in family immigration must, by law, show 125% of poverty level income for family size,. including those sponsored, and are legally on the hook for any welfare a person they sponsor uses, but this is rarely enforced. so the law is not the problem. lack of enforcement is the problem.

trump recently ordered a policy that immigrants of all types must bring health care or evidence of ability to procure here. a liberal judge has injuncted that order and it is in appeal now.