The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old December 21, 2019, 13:08   #1
J308
Registered

FALaholic #: 7448
WTF Virginia?

How the hell does an asshole like this get 60% of the votes unless Stalin is doing the counting? I remember the first couple times he got busted and now he's back again like a floating turd. All I can figure is criminal pedophiles in power flock together. All the more reason why they want everyone disarmed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...470512%3famp=1
J308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21, 2019, 13:18   #2
Tip_drill
Registered

FALaholic #: 82930
What is totally obvious is the left is a gang of pedophile, devil worshiping sexual and moral deviants that rely on their bought and paid for MSM to cover this up.

It looks to me that the CIA is in "business" with the DNC using a black budget from the proceeds of misappropriated , stolen taxpayer dollars and dope dealing to fund the MSM and pay for their 100% strict, disciplined "loyalty" with this dirty money....The MSM's "allegiance" ,"loyalty" to the DNC, Marxism and their pervert agenda is one that goes way beyond ideological.

All 3 of these criminal organizations work together, work off the same script and in lockstep with each other to cover one another crimes and attack their enemy.....To the point of having their alice in wonderland version of reality read on every MSM "news" channel , daily.
Tip_drill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 21, 2019, 13:37   #3
Tip_drill
Registered

Trump knows this all too well, but for reasons that tell me he isn't going to effect significant change in this corrupt government is only willing to call them "fake news" and not go the logical next step and tell all of us and expose who they work for, who is funding them and what their real agenda is....This would completely discredit and humiliate them with at least the 55+ % of Americans that aren't window licking morons....And legitimize alternative news sources.

You have to come to the rational conclusion that Trump is for one reason or another , afraid and scared to do this.

THIS is another pathetic show of weakness from Trump.....But just one more to add to the pile.
Old December 21, 2019, 13:53   #4
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tip_drill View Post
Trump knows this all too well, but for reasons that tell me he isn't going to effect significant change in this corrupt government is only willing to call them "fake news" and not go the logical next step and tell all of us and expose who they work for, who is funding them and what their real agenda is....This would completely discredit and humiliate them with at least the 55+ % of Americans that aren't window licking morons....And legitimize alternative news sources.

You have to come to the rational conclusion that Trump is for one reason or another , afraid and scared to do this.

THIS is another pathetic show of weakness from Trump.....But just one more to add to the pile.
O-tay. I see you are from Arizona. Allow me to drop you off da' boat into a local Louisiana swamp, hip deep in muck, in such a place that any further movement will soon get you neck deep in the same muck. This swamp is full of blood-sucking, venomous, lethal, painful creatures that can't wait to devour yo' aze.

Start moving or die.

That is the same predicament that Druummppff! is in or if YOU were in the same position or ME or juanni, or Charles or W.E.G., or your pop, your cousin, IT DOES NOT MATTER. Whoever was put into that spot and was going to try to change the country for the better by eliminating the sacks-o'-leftist/globalist shit that have preyed on the American people since Woodrow Fuckn' Wilson was gong to have trouble; more trouble than they could ever realize, especially if you have never studied up on the Deep State squids and their destructive tentacles.

Did Drumpf! fug up? Absolutely. Somehow he picked douche-nozzles to help him and of course, they won't because that's what douche-nozzles do. He would have done more damage to this deep state if he had hired on a bunch of real former jarheads, navy commanders, Army specop types that are used to following orders and take no shit from anyone. Also, BCRS (Bowers Cult Regulars) and FALaholics would have helped him punched holes in the deep state chinky armor, but Drumpf! ain't gonna do this without knowing who we are.

To Hell with ALL anti-gunners!

Jarhead
Old December 21, 2019, 13:56   #5
Tip_drill
Registered

You know i am telling the truth!

As a kid i wasted a significant portion of my time listening to the war stories of VN vets....More than one of them told me stories of CIA spooks being flown into remote USMC firebases near the DMZ and dropping off dope to soldiers who would then sell it to other soldiers in the field.

Reflecting back on this i didn't fully understand the implications of this and my mind wasn't sufficiently developed to understand what they were trying to tell me...But i sure do now.
Old December 21, 2019, 15:22   #6
W.E.G.
FAL Files Administrator
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 1211
Inattention and complacency are a big part of it.

But Bloomberg millions played no small role.
See
https://www.vpap.org/donors/229503-e...l&end_year=all

Ask me about the Mason-Dixon FAL Collectors Association.
W.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21, 2019, 17:14   #7
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by W.E.G. View Post
Inattention and complacency are a big part of it.

But Bloomberg millions played no small role.
See
https://www.vpap.org/donors/229503-e...l&end_year=all
WEG

do not under estimate the opposition grass roots actions.

everytown usa moms demand totalitarianism has had a winning streak since the sandy hoax swindle--

their operations are working to cancel our bill of rights, largely unopposed., with no sign of slowing down.

they are slowly winning, and we are losing at an increasing rate.

would be prudent for gunnies to analyze their program at tactical, operational, and strategic level, and finally start committing to a zone defense to counter.

also note that at astroturf level is where the big scores are being made,
everytown moms have wide support in the hive mind, including staffers working for so-called "conservative" representatives.

that wide astroturf level is where the bloomberg tribe money they have pouring in is getting traction.

the need for disrupting/denying that zone is absolute.

information flow and optics are essential in that disruption.

Last edited by G1user; December 21, 2019 at 17:21.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21, 2019, 17:23   #8
Whydah
Registered

FALaholic #: 74237
I often look around when I'm out in a public place like the gym, the grocery store... wherever there are a lot of other people and think to myself... Seventy-five percent of those people haven't a clue as to whats going on and whats being planned for them. Half of the remaining twenty-five percent don't care. They are of the "I'll worry about it if it happens" mentality. Thats the problem.

I don't socialize much outside family. But when I do find myself among a group of people all the conversation revolves around frigging sports!
Whydah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21, 2019, 18:06   #9
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Tip drill’s assignment. In Arizona DC

Is to incite just one member to violence
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21, 2019, 19:02   #10
Tip_drill
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
Tip drill’s assignment. In Arizona DC

Is to incite just one member to violence
Thats how the old weaponized alphabet agencies worked Bro......Now we just frame you, manufacture fake evidence against you, arrest you and claim you are a "Russian Agent" and our weaponized just-us system bankrupts you and does the rest to you for us.

Havent you been paying attention?
Old December 21, 2019, 19:19   #11
Jarhead504
Registered

Quote:
Thats how the old weaponized alphabet agencies worked Bro......Now we just frame you, manufacture fake evidence against you, arrest you and claim you are a "Russian Agent" and our weaponized just-us system bankrupts you and does the rest to you for us.

Accused of being a "Russian Agent" won't be too bad of a thing. You might even get rescued by the Russkies to find out why and how you are ass-o-ciated with them. What you don't want to be charged with is supporting goat-rapers or disliking the idea of butt-fuggin' and males suggin' each other. That is a no-no.

Jarhead
Old December 21, 2019, 19:43   #12
Gary Harwell
Becoming Embittered
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 39460
Kentucky similar story, child rapist pardoned for small campaign donation.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/ar...t-14921069.php
Gary Harwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21, 2019, 20:01   #13
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
This from the party that got a lot of money from the kingpin of pedophiles and had this hanging up so everyone in his house saw this first when they came in

Old December 21, 2019, 20:16   #14
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
The means and the way is via the female - to the point of appealing to the feminine - thats a perspective, a male can also exhibit.
Prohibition, comes to mind!!!!! - the rise of the feminine attributes, we humans can exhibit - excessive compassion, cuteness, dandification, degendering, naïvety, etc.. and complacency, and Guile! - Is the issue!
- plus the attack upon masculinity at the very root of the next generation:- https://www.unz.com/article/the-crim...f-masculinity/
- The media is complicit, thats where the ideas come from after all, greta thornbirds is a documentary, a soros funded one at that!!! Anyway the guile of the conniving witch womanry, is the horse to be harnessed - appeal to the effeminized male, secures a majority - and guns will be outlawed!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21, 2019, 20:47   #15
sgt.stinky
Registered

FALaholic #: 12873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubacus View Post
This from the party that got a lot of money from the kingpin of pedophiles and had this hanging up so everyone in his house saw this first when they came in

Its Caligula

And I don't know what would worse, butt fugged by that dude or Hildabeast
Old December 21, 2019, 21:50   #16
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Now tip drill knows all about the Vietnam war...........CIA flying in drug to troops

WHAT BULLSHIT!

His desperate attempts to try and build “street cred” is laughable.

His assignment is to incite violence.

Where are his concerns about anyone but Trump and Barr?

This cretin works for the Dems and against our better interests.

I suspect it is the same woman as Russian Bot and CTH........a man hating deep state, gun hating slut.
Old December 23, 2019, 12:08   #17
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Really V!

And what did Air America do at that time, and what was the KMS doing in South America? Or - even the evocation of the 'Opium Wars' - for that matter!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23, 2019, 13:21   #18
Tip_drill
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
And what did Air America do at that time, and what was the KMS doing in South America? Or - even the evocation of the 'Opium Wars' - for that matter!
How about a illegal surveillance and international espionage campaign to overturn the results of the 2016 election?.....An operation that seems ongoing , judging from the fact that Trump cant even make a phone call 3 years into his administration without some CIA Marxist stooge listening in claiming it was a "quid pro cuo" .

By definition everything the CIA does in foreign countries is illegal, criminal and dirty.......Obviously either the entire agency is dirty or there are secret societies inside the agency operating rouge.
Old December 23, 2019, 16:14   #19
Jarhead504
Registered

Quote:
Now tip drill knows all about the Vietnam war...........CIA flying in drug to troops

WHAT BULLSHIT!
I dunno if this is BS Brother V guy. As a young jarhead I was surrounded by Vietnam vets and I got to hear lots of different stories about dope and the dope trade in Vietnam.

Now I know that the difference between a Fairy Tale and Sea Story is that one starts out "Once upon a time..." and the other starts with "This is NO shit..." but ALL the jarheads with their different stories on the same theme of dope dealing could not have been feeding me bullshit. Since I got out, I got to hear other stories on this same subject but none of them were really Hollywood related.

Drugs were run out of Vietnam/Southeast Asia back then and probably still to this day. (Not the same dope dealers, but some one.)

Jarhead
Old December 23, 2019, 16:41   #20
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Any dope in Vn was grown by the S.Vietnamese, and sold in Saigon and other cities, to REMF dope dealers who then sold it.

Some of these REMF's tried to ship it back home, with little success.
Same with the heroin trade there.

Tip Drill is a woman deep state instigator, hoping to get something going that it would never do itself---that is the definition of treachery.
Old December 24, 2019, 00:10   #21
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whydah View Post
I often look around when I'm out in a public place like the gym, the grocery store... wherever there are a lot of other people and think to myself... Seventy-five percent of those people haven't a clue as to whats going on and whats being planned for them. Half of the remaining twenty-five percent don't care. They are of the "I'll worry about it if it happens" mentality. Thats the problem.

I don't socialize much outside family. But when I do find myself among a group of people all the conversation revolves around frigging sports!
I've noticed this as well. Most people think along the lines of least resistance. I cannot tolerate sports. Not even talking about it.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 24, 2019, 11:51   #22
hardheaded
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 27964
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
I've noticed this as well. Most people think along the lines of least resistance. I cannot tolerate sports. Not even talking about it.
This + 100
Old December 24, 2019, 12:15   #23
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28, 2019, 23:34   #24
W.E.G.
FAL Files Administrator
Silver Contributor

How creepy is this?!!! --- George Soros is the sole donor to Justice and Public Safety PAC - https://www.vpap.org/committees/325342/top_donors/

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Buta Biberaj - loudoun commonwealth attorney - GREEN.jpg (156.5 KB, 26 views)

Old December 29, 2019, 00:34   #25
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Any dope in Vn was grown by the S.Vietnamese, and sold in Saigon and other cities, to REMF dope dealers who then sold it.

Some of these REMF's tried to ship it back home, with little success.
Same with the heroin trade there.

Tip Drill is a woman deep state instigator, hoping to get something going that it would never do itself---that is the definition of treachery.
Sorry but there was tons of dope shipped in through Vietnam V

Heroin was flowing in from Laos then on to Subic in the PI
there was no drug testing, no dope dogs. It was retard simple to bring in a kilo or more of pure product from the Golden Triangle particularly for Agency types
back then that was the main source for Horse in America as well as Europe and fortunes were made in that illicit trade

Weed was grown locally in Vietnam and was once sold in packs even in vending machines in Saigon. Became a serious problem and we pressured the Viets to restrict the trade
Part of the issue was troops misuse of their rifles as improvised pipes packing the chamber with weed and taking hits through the muzzle making a real mess of the weapon

Late 70s a buddies older brother who was stationed at Subic Naval Station regularly mailed weed to little brother. Few ounces at a time every two or three months.
When that buddy was in the Navy early 80s he would occasionally mail me Hashish from overseas using military post.

By the mid 80s there was a flood of Afgani Hash all across America
Freedom Fighter Hash it was known as, bricks with silk screened Mujahadeen artwork like fighters ambushing Tanks with RPGs, etc.
This was how the Mujahadeen were helping finance their war with the Soviets

Nope, never believed it was US policy but highly placed assholes in the intel and spec ops community were totally up to their necks in it
Same with Cocaine coming out of South America and that went right down to folks with Agency clearance being allowed to refuel drug planes at US bases
The money involved in all this was totally obcene.

So yeah shit happened but it wasn't really ever policy but a get rich quick scheme for grunts.

while not dope related I'll give you a post 911 example
after we seized Iraq just tons of antiquities ended up vanishing from their National museums and showing up on EBAY
This was US Servicemen looting museum collections
Quite a bit of this was flown into US bases in Europe where it was sold to guys like yours truly. This went on for just months until the International community screamed bloody murder and DoD clamped down on the stolen antiquities trade but by then Iraq had lost most of it's excavated history
at least the smaller items such as tablets from ancient libraries, many previously unstudied

Ike looted up just hundreds of paintings during the WWII era
many of those are the ones you read Jewish families having returned from gallery collections in America

ask yourself whatever happened to Saddams gun collection, his sons accumulations of super cars
One Army Ranger aquintance rolled his eyes over that one
real high end luxury items were seized in country and sent home by military transport as gifts to important politicians...talking Labos, Bugattis, Ferarris, etc He had some pix of these being loaded on transports

Same with cash, there was billions of dollars taken
ranged from US dollars, Pound notes, Euros, etc
bales of money that was black holed out on transports to someone somewhere
Riversidesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29, 2019, 01:14   #26
Redoubt
Gunnin'
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 82243
I think its just right sided republicans don't all get out and vote.

I was in the gun store game a few years and I would always ask if customers got out and voted and I was horrified to hear that maybe half would admit they do not vote at all.

Even nowadays I speak to people up here who think the time of voting is over since its all rigged.
Old December 29, 2019, 03:26   #27
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Many laws and societal norms have been ruled as acceptable,,, those rulings accept depravity as a consequence.
Natural law makes any species that seeks to over rule those natural laws extinct.
Same sex copulation and pedophilia is against natural law,,, and not subject to legislation,
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29, 2019, 09:49   #28
OMCHamlin
Registered

FALaholic #: 15205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoubt View Post
I think its just right sided republicans don't all get out and vote.

I was in the gun store game a few years and I would always ask if customers got out and voted and I was horrified to hear that maybe half would admit they do not vote at all.

Even nowadays I speak to people up here who think the time of voting is over since its all rigged.
I wish it weren't so, but I am inclined to believe it is, at least I think that's what happened to Virginia. I know folks that even have the audacity to bitch about politics but don't vote, now that is some sad stuff right there! Our sign SHOULD have been that the legislature tried a gun ban vote in July, but seeing a fail, tabled it until November. Hmm, what was special about November? November, November... what important thing happens in November that might cause you to wait for a vote on a contentious issue until then?... hmm....

That SHOULD have been our siren call, but we slept, and now if we want to keep our freedom, we'll have to bleed to do it.
OMCHamlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 01, 2020, 22:46   #29
Tip_drill
Registered

I am hearing disturbing rumors that the Democrats in VA have brought in antifa and MS-13 into Richmond......I am very suspicious that both these groups are controlled by the FBI and Barr is again asleep at the wheel...On purpose.
Old January 04, 2020, 15:13   #30
G1user
Registered

Quote:
I am hearing disturbing rumors that the Democrats in VA have brought in antifa and MS-13 into Richmond......I am very suspicious that both these groups are controlled by the FBI and Barr is again asleep at the wheel...On purpose.
gov Black Face has just authorized 6.8 million tax revenue to fund use of force against virginians to take their firearms, at gunpoint, funding Intolerable Acts that have not even been assigned to committee for hearing yet.

taxing virginians to socialize/cancel our bill of rights.

with zero representation.

"no compromise"

indeed.

next up: big igloo party time.
Old January 04, 2020, 15:45   #31
VALMET
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1826
Quote:
Do you have a source for these rumors?

"Dammit Smithers this is brain surgery, not rocket science. Now hand me that ice-cream scoop!” -C. Montgomery Burns
VALMET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 04, 2020, 15:50   #32
Tip_drill
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
gov Black Face has just authorized 6.8 million tax revenue to fund use of force against virginians to take their firearms, at gunpoint, funding Intolerable Acts that have not even been assigned to committee for hearing yet.

taxing virginians to socialize/cancel our bill of rights.

with zero representation.

"no compromise"

indeed.

next up: big igloo party time.
Yea..This is how the DNC will accomplish this.....I got ridiculed in another thread for spelling out the formula they will use....Its the same formula they always use...They will hire a team of Marxist killers who will wear masks while doing the disarmament deed and who have their identities protected..And Virginia taxpayers will fund it through taxation....This team will make high profile examples out of the few so the majority comply through fear and coercion.

Look at the team who is advising Governor blackface in VA.....They are a consortium of Marxist ,ex-Clinton scum from Berkley CA. and NY...Including that sawed off communist faggot Robert Reich.

The DNC has simply exchanged their old KKK robes for black knitted ski masks and MOLLE plate carriers with "special police" on them.

Last edited by Tip_drill; January 04, 2020 at 15:57.
Old January 04, 2020, 16:14   #33
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Yea..This is how the DNC will accomplish this.....I got ridiculed in another thread for spelling out the formula they will use....Its the same formula they always use...They will hire a team of Marxist killers who will wear masks while doing the disarmament deed and who have their identities protected..And Virginia taxpayers will fund it through taxation....This team will make high profile examples out of the few so the majority comply through fear and coercion.

Look at the team who is advising Governor blackface in VA.....They are a consortium of Marxist ,ex-Clinton scum from Berkley CA. and NY...Including that sawed off communist faggot Robert Reich.

The DNC has simply exchanged their old KKK robes for black knitted ski masks and MOLLE plate carriers with "special police" on them.
what goes around. comes around.

Old January 04, 2020, 18:40   #34
badzero
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 65818
I still don’t get why no one has started petitions to recall these clowns. There is both state and federal code written for this type of issue.

"GOVERNMENTS NEVER DISARM THEIR ALLIES.
THEY ONLY DISARM THEIR ENEMIES."

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

You can tell it's real because it looks so fake.
Elon Musk February 7, 2018
badzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 04, 2020, 18:46   #35
VALMET
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1826
Quote:
Originally Posted by badzero View Post
I still don’t get why no one has started petitions to recall these clowns. There is both state and federal code written for this type of issue.
A petition to recall Northam has been circulating.

"Dammit Smithers this is brain surgery, not rocket science. Now hand me that ice-cream scoop!” -C. Montgomery Burns
VALMET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 04, 2020, 20:01   #36
Tip_drill
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMET View Post
Do you have a source for these rumors?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw8GIRFgRw8

Take this with a grain of salt, but recognize this is now a nation without rule of law.
Old January 04, 2020, 20:15   #37
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw8GIRFgRw8

Take this with a grain of salt, but recognize this is now a nation without rule of law.
Laws are easy...

Constitutional laws are another matter...

Forrest
Old January 04, 2020, 20:24   #38
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
Laws are easy...

Constitutional laws are another matter...

Forrest
"shall not be infringed."

exceedingly easy.

hence the endless mental gymnastics by the commie opposition to misconstrue, misrepresent, conflate, lie.
Old January 04, 2020, 21:08   #39
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
"shall not be infringed."

exceedingly easy.

hence the endless mental gymnastics by the commie opposition to misconstrue, misrepresent, conflate, lie.
My point was only that laws can be made up by anyone, and constantly are...

It was legal (lawful) to turn Jews into soap in early 1940s Germany.

The question, here, is how laws are judged in terms of Constitutional intent.

Well, that's what's supposed to happen, of course, but...

Forrest
Old January 04, 2020, 21:26   #40
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
"It's just a piece of paper".

No, actually it is the law of the nation and a perspective shared by most of it's inhabitants regardless of what the left desires.
Old January 04, 2020, 22:23   #41
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
"It's just a piece of paper".

No, actually it is the law of the nation and a perspective shared by most of it's inhabitants regardless of what the left desires.
No, it's just a piece of paper if treasonous bastards aren't hanging from lampposts in DC for treason.

Just sayin'...

Forrest
Old January 04, 2020, 22:32   #42
Tip_drill
Registered

There is no question these democrats are replacing the rule of law and US Constitution with their bolshevik political agenda...And implementing it......"We" keep waiting for the man we sent to DC to put a stop to all of this and take steps to restore the rule of law........And he is failing,on purpose.

But he somehow has enough control over the same government that tried to eliminate him by a coup, refuses to carry out his other orders and are in open rebellion against the agenda he got elected on to start another war and kill Iranian generals?

This seems to be a load of BS that strains credulity.
Old January 04, 2020, 22:37   #43
Bama Steve
Registered

There is much concerning strategy that your apparent emotions cannot fathom.
Old January 04, 2020, 22:38   #44
Tip_drill
Registered

Quote:
There is much concerning strategy that your apparent emotions cannot fathom.
Enlighten me, oh wise sage.
Old January 04, 2020, 22:50   #45
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
Enlighten me, oh wise sage.
Be patient and wait for it.
Old January 04, 2020, 22:53   #46
Tip_drill
Registered

Quote:
Be patient and wait for it.
I have been waiting 3 years, and am rapidly losing interest.
Old January 04, 2020, 22:56   #47
Bama Steve
Registered

Where else are you going to go?
Old January 04, 2020, 23:04   #48
Tip_drill
Registered

Quote:
Where else are you going to go?
The way things are going, in a mass grave for resisting the communist revolution happening in America while Barr and Trump ponder that "concerning strategy" you brought up.
Old January 04, 2020, 23:40   #49
Bama Steve
Registered

Enjoy your perspective if this is what passes for enjoyment, Sir.

Good luck.

Old January 05, 2020, 11:05   #50
W.E.G.
FAL Files Administrator
Silver Contributor