Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old October 23, 2019, 18:14   #1
OLDMANPBK
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 69978
Michael Bloomberg Can Heal America

According to Judge Judy. I just threw up in my mouth a little thinking about it.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/3984012002/

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?"
-Patrick Henry-

Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.

If you ask the government for a permit, you are admitting that you don't have a right.
OLDMANPBK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 23, 2019, 18:48   #2
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Of course she does

old whore is from New York City
For decades she has supported hard line gun control. "Assault Weapons" bans, Firearms testing and gun licensing, raising ages to own firearms
Hell she wants IQ and psychological exams to own a firearm

Remember, she voted for Obama

scroll this larry king interview up to 9:00 for her anti RKBA stances

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...412F&FORM=VIRE
Riversidesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23, 2019, 19:02   #3
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Hang both of 'em and every last one of them that can't comprehend,,,shall not be infringed.

Only thing wrong with this country,,,liberal progressive pos types such as this pair,,, and 64,000,000 idiots that voted for HRC.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 23, 2019, 19:15   #4
jam762
Registered

FALaholic #: 68968
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Hang both of 'em and every last one of them that can't comprehend,,,shall not be infringed.

Only thing wrong with this country,,,liberal progressive pos types
FIFTY
jam762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23, 2019, 19:18   #5
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:

Only thing wrong with this country,,,liberal progressive pos types such as this pair,,, and 64,000,000 idiots that voted for HRC.
Yep, man even Trump has flushed out Faux news.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 23, 2019, 19:19   #6
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
The media is there to tell you - only!

I despise Television personalities, whatever their resume'. Anyone on the conventional media, is a leftist caged Baboon, largely - there are few exceptions.
If it's on TV., and is speaking, it is lying(or flinging feces) - and is working 'words' for a master, that wants to be your master also!
All media works for a master - advertising(the media is dependent on it)! The very persons selling to you, are those working against the Populous, and working for what they believe you need!
The media isn't there to inform you, it's there to convince you, tell you, that there is something you need - not what you want, at all! It inserts unwanted ideas - their ideas, in your head! Many are still unaware of this! - and still use the TV for their primary information source.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23, 2019, 19:27   #7
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam762 View Post
FIFTY
No,,blame needs to be dropped where it belongs,,,64,000,000 knew what that woman represented and voted for her anyway.

Millions of us would be criminals by now had she made it to the oval office with the dems having the house,,,knowing the Senate RINO's would cave in.

Old October 23, 2019, 20:51   #8
jam762
Registered

FALaholic #: 68968
Quote:
No,,blame needs to be dropped where it belongs,,,64,000,000 knew what that woman represented and voted for her anyway.

Millions of us would be criminals by now had she made it to the oval office with the dems having the house,,,knowing the Senate RINO's would cave in.
So the country has been spared a few year and hopefully a few more. Once the communist gain power again...it’s on. Those “64,000,000” in ‘16 will eat themselves in ‘27!
jam762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23, 2019, 21:27   #9
hokey45
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 41407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Many are still unaware of this! - and still use the TV for their primary information source.
I cut cable years ago and have never looked back.
Old October 23, 2019, 22:45   #10
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam762 View Post
So the country has been spared a few year and hopefully a few more. Once the communist gain power again...it’s on. Those “64,000,000” in ‘16 will eat themselves in ‘27!
Maybe,,,,,several Senators,,,RINO's are becoming real wobbly about the ongoing House crap.

They should not have the needed numbers to convict in the Senate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,one does not know for sure until the bastards vote,,and they are going to have to vote.

I sure hope/pray,,,,,Trump is preparing an impeachment team of "dream team" lawyers,,,,,,like the ones that got OJ off.

Old November 21, 2019, 19:49   #11
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
That moron Bloomberg can "heal" 'murica like aspirin can cure cancer.

Jarhead
Old November 22, 2019, 11:06   #12
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Willy Sutton was a bank robber,,, because that's where the money was kept in the past,,, politicians have found a new more readily available cache of cash,,, this countries credit,,, we routinely add more debt than they intend to repay,,, our kids kids will pick up the tab,,, the birth rate is said to be declining,,, because a piece of tail and a half mile bicycle ride might do me in,,, I'll probably give up bicycle riding,,, I can do no less for my country,,, which is phucked.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22, 2019, 16:50   #13
hardheaded
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 27964
Putting judge in front of Judy is like putting reverend in front of jessie
I'm ready to put a nice fireplace where the tv is
Old November 22, 2019, 17:18   #14
Whydah
Registered

FALaholic #: 74237
Judge who? She must be a little less important that jock itch.
Whydah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22, 2019, 20:14   #15
Hebrew Battle Rifle
Horses Ass
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 5777
It was my understanding that America being well healed is what had Bloomberg's jimmies rustled in the first place
Old November 23, 2019, 06:10   #16
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
Is Blomberg running?
Old November 24, 2019, 11:48   #17
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Bloomberg and his billions is the problem in the USA. First he spends millions to influence state governments to add new gun controls, he gave our governor a million.

Read more:*https://www.ammoland.com/2018/05/blo...ixzz66DLUgr2k*
Under Creative Commons License:*Attribution*
Follow us:*@Ammoland on Twitter*|*Ammoland on Facebook

“Bloomberg criticized what he called ‘an endless barrage of lies,’” noted SAF founder and Executive Vice President Alan M. Gottlieb. “But that’s exactly what we’ve seen from the gun prohibition lobby, exemplified by Bloomberg’s Everytown for Gun Safety. From deceptively combining suicide and homicide data to inflate what they call the number of ‘gun violence’ victims, to inflating the number of school shootings which the Washington Post called ‘flat wrong,’ and suggesting that raising the age limit for purchasing firearms and banning modern sporting rifles will somehow prevent mass shootings, the gun control campaign has been built on layers of false promises.

Add to that he put up $100 million in 2018 to get democrat's elected to the house. He is better organized than the democrat party and plans to spend $2.5 billion to beat Trump. He officially entered the race today.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 24, 2019, 11:59   #18
embatp
What? Me AR?
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 39856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
Is Blomberg running?
Just entered....
Old November 24, 2019, 12:30   #19
OLDMANPBK
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 69978
Here's another liberal democrat billionaire POS that wants to be our dear leader. Lots of TV ads here in Ohio.
https://www.tomsteyer.com/

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?"
-Patrick Henry-

Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.

If you ask the government for a permit, you are admitting that you don't have a right.
OLDMANPBK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 25, 2019, 07:26   #20
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Saw an ad on KOTV for Bloomberg this morning. Even mentions his support for "gun safety".

Why a communist anti-gun billionaire would spend money campaigning in Oklahoma is confusing. We don't have many electoral votes, and he ain't fixin' to get the ones we have.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25, 2019, 11:27   #21
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Saw an ad on KOTV for Bloomberg this morning. Even mentions his support for "gun safety".

Why a communist anti-gun billionaire would spend money campaigning in Oklahoma is confusing. We don't have many electoral votes, and he ain't fixin' to get the ones we have.
He's just advertising his personal brand,,,,making more money.
When you're the 11th richest man in the world,,,,,,you have hobbies,,,,and or are seeking more power and control over others.
Take ya pick as to why.

Old November 25, 2019, 12:13   #22
Bawana jim
Registered

I was reading an interview on the net and it's said to be Bloombergs views. I wasn't there so I don't know if it's true being how the media can't be trusted. If it's true it shows a lot about Bloombergs thinking.

MARGARET HOOVER: The United States currently accounts for 15 percent of global greenhouse gas emissions. China accounts for 30 percent of greenhouse gas emissions. How do we, even if we get to zero, how do you get India, China, and the other countries to be good partners.
MICHAEL BLOOMBERG: China is doing a lot. Yes, they’re still building a bunch of coal-fired power plants
HOOVER: And they’re still burning coal.
BLOOMBERG: Yes they are. But, they are now moving plants away from the cities. The Communist Party wants to stay in power in China and they listen to the public. When the public says ‘I can’t breathe the air,’ Xi Jinping is not a dictator. He has to satisfy his constituents, or he’s not going to survive.
HOOVER: He’s not a dictator?
BLOOMBERG: No, he has a constituency to answer to.
HOOVER: He doesn’t have a vote, he doesn’t have a democracy. He’s not held accountable by voters. Is the check on him just a revolution?
BLOOMBERG: You’re not going to have a revolution. No government survives without the will of the majority of its people. He has to deliver services. The Chinese Communist Party looks at Russia and they look for where the communist party is and they don’t find it anymore and they don’t want that to happen.”
Old November 25, 2019, 13:01   #23
2barearms
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Quote:
Is Blomberg running?
The only thing he should be running is from a mob of republicans with torches and pitchforks....Time to bring back the scaffold....

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 25, 2019, 13:23   #24
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
The history of mankind is replete with assholes, like "Peace in our Time" Diplomats; rich men who want to be Kings; and other psychotic commie politicians like Castro and Chavez, who believe they can kill their way to power.

We live in perilous times.

Bill, Hillary, and NYS have targeted all of you........ for "the camps"
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25, 2019, 13:36   #25
Bawana jim
Registered

Just looking at him I bet he suffers from short man syndrome, power makes him feel taller.
Old November 26, 2019, 02:20   #26
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Old November 26, 2019, 11:31   #27
Bawana jim
Registered

I heard a theory yesterday that Bloomberg joined the race so he wasn't limited on how much he could spend in the race. Under the laws if he isn't running then every dollar spent is watched.
Old November 26, 2019, 13:50   #28
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
^

Nailed it.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
brunop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26, 2019, 20:16   #29
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
He's running to protect his wealth from Eliz4b3th W4rr3n and A0C.
Old November 26, 2019, 22:25   #30
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

Interesting.

Centrist fighting the Tru Commies.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
Old November 26, 2019, 22:56   #31
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunop View Post
Interesting.

Centrist fighting the Tru Commies.
buddy, you are insane if you think lil' mickey is "Centrist"

Jim's point is valid
he knows there is NO way he can win nomination
He's anti Weed
He's the infamous Stop & Frisk Mayor of New York
on top of that he was the one who ordered just a crazy degree of operations surveilling Mosques, etc in the City something the NYPD is on the record stating was a utter waste of their resources

On his plus side for progressives are his anti RKBA stances and bottomless pockets
My opinion he is going to attempt to buy the DNC and steer policy internally with his billions

He's just being pragmatic
Bloomers really don't support the Green New Deal or Wealth Taxes much less Universal Health Care for All so he's going to use his money as leverage to lean on whomever he picks in the end to back
that won't be Harris or Sanders btw in my opinion, probably Uncle Joe Biden
Old November 27, 2019, 02:42   #32
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post

Jim's point is valid
He's anti Weed
on top of that he was the one who ordered just a crazy degree of operations surveilling Mosques, etc in the City something the NYPD is on the record stating was a utter waste of their resources

On his plus side for progressives are his anti RKBA stances and bottomless pockets
My opinion he is going to attempt to buy the DNC and steer policy internally with his billions

Bloomers really don't support the Green New Deal or Wealth Taxes much less Universal Health Care for All so he's going to use his money as leverage to lean on whomever he picks in the end to back
will to power;
by any means.

bolshies like bloomberg taking states blue one by one is merely the systematic means to the end of totalitarianism, using the useful idiots, and fellow travelers as convenient tools.

access to political office is purchased, and/or extorted,
by whatever means eventually ends up in the same destination: "silver or lead".
Old November 27, 2019, 11:31   #33
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
https://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas...-less-wealthy/

The above link, is why they need to get rid of guns by electing a Dem, or by removing Trump.

Yes, it was Gov't policy to move the BLM into your communities like Cuba, by removing you from your home.

2nd Amendment prevents such idiocy.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27, 2019, 18:18   #34
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Quote:
He's running to protect his wealth from Eliz4b3th W4rr3n and A0C.
Good point....bankrupt them before they bankrupt him....
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27, 2019, 18:22   #35
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
tdb59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27, 2019, 20:17   #36
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post

Jim's point is valid
He's anti Weed

Yeah, I don't think he's "centrist". I'm saying he appears more "center" than the looney-tunes left-tards in the Dems' stable. He'll say he's "tough on crime" and he's "anti-drug". He'll say he's a "pragmatist" and that he'll be good for the economy.
Old November 27, 2019, 21:20   #37
12v71
Registered

FALaholic #: 71127
Quote:
Yeah, I don't think he's "centrist". I'm saying he appears more "center" than the looney-tunes left-tards in the Dems' stable. He'll say he's "tough on crime" and he's "anti-drug". He'll say he's a "pragmatist" and that he'll be good for the economy.
And he'll be just another Hilary that everybody hates unless they're getting his money.

"Freedom is not a crime"

I'm a heavy equipment mechanic because brain surgery was far too easy.
12v71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 27, 2019, 23:11   #38
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
however my point is that's well outside the soup kitchen of current Democratic policy
Bloomers is about as much Liberal as McCain was ever Conservative
lil' mikey is a DINO
Old December 02, 2019, 12:00   #39
G1user
Registered

Old December 02, 2019, 18:55   #40
G1user
Registered

Michael Bloomberg owns 3 planes,

2 helicopters,

6 boats,

11 houses,

42 cars,

And says that you should take the bus to help fight climate change.
Old December 02, 2019, 21:23   #41
Conelrad
Registered

FALaholic #: 76462
Mispelled...

Heeled.

As in, on your neck.

Conelrad
Old December 04, 2019, 13:06   #42
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Does the phrase "baffle them with bull shit ring a bell" ?
Space cadets believe so.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote