Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old March 24, 2020, 22:54   #1
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Nevada's Governor Bans use of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine

OK,,,so this dimwit governor,,signed an order,,that doctors can't use chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine to treat this virus,,,the same exact drugs that NY is now pumping their people full of,,,,,started today,,,which France and several other countries has found to be effective in saving peoples lives and killing the virus.

Where does this idiot get off telling medical doctors what they can and cannot Rx to their patients?

This idiot also claims,,,Trump said it was approved by the FDA to treat the virus,,and that is NOT what Trump said,,Trump said simply,,,its an old drug approve by FDA for other ailments/conditions and was well known to the medical people as far as side effects etc.

There is also a law/EO,,that says,,patients have a right to try anything they wish to try medicine wise.

The docs there will ignore his ass,,,I hope,,and Rx it for flu,,ear ache,,foot rot,,etc.

Democrats are both stupid and evil,,,no other way around it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rce=whatfinger

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2020, 05:39   #2
cotter
Registered

FALaholic #: 23754
This douche needs exposed to some coronas and see what he thinks then. I am not usually one to wish death on someone but this may be an exception...
cotter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2020, 07:04   #3
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 77344
If this is all a Trumped-up overreaction what difference does it make?
Old March 25, 2020, 10:26   #4
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
It is so clear now that these assholes all are in cahoots together to defeat Trump, thinking that we are dumb stone age cretins, walking around with clubs, torches, pitchforks and spears, bothering the pot generation with our Bibles.................

Be a deplorable............keep your torches and clubs, "well oiled".
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2020, 11:31   #5
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
If this is all a Trumped-up overreaction what difference does it make?
Yea,,there is always that with these people.

Saw the virus numbers by state this morning,,,,,,,,NY heads the list by a far factor,,,10/20 to 1 for most places.

Coumo was doing his presser and admitted,,,NY lives upon one another,,,like China/Italy,,,and welcomes everyone into their area,,,claims its their great "thing",,,wonder if he tells that to the sick and dying.

Time to wall off NY and reopen the rest of the country...........

Old March 25, 2020, 11:40   #6
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Time to wall off NY and reopen the rest of the country...........

raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2020, 12:06   #7
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by raubvogel View Post

Loved that old movie.

Shutting down this whole country,,,for NY,,is nuts.

This bug thrives in areas where people live upon one another,,are closed up in tight quarters,,,metro areas,,like NYC,,nursing homes,,etc.

It will be 80 degrees here today,,,mid/upper 80's in Tucson/Phx,,we have two recovering cases,,at home recovering here in my county,,,but near everything is shut down.

California has few cases,,,,,,,its WARM there.
People are spread out.

My wife takes these meds,,,for an issue,,ten plus years now,,no side effects.

Its being used worldwide,,seems to be working,,well.

Old March 25, 2020, 12:09   #8
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
The truth?

I am sure there is a reason for this - so that the Tp crowd don't go all over prepper????? - and severely diminish stocks such that those that really need the drug get it!, Or - there are expected unforeseen complexities that might occur in over dosage.
But the biased press currently aren't seeing it that way - if he's simply being an arseho*e, which I doubt - then this article is just rabble rousing! Now if that is the intention then we should abhor that. Biasing for political ground, is still yellow work, ingenuous!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2020, 12:13   #9
Black Blade
Registered

FALaholic #: 76490
Over the years when I worked in SE Asia I had taken quinine, Larium (mefloquine) and Hydroxycholorquine for malaria. Each have their side effects. Used to take Larium until my doctor stopped prescribing due to various unpleasant side effects. I never had any problems with it but apparently some did. Then had Hydroxycholoroquine for a few years any never had any problems either. Would be nice if I had stockpiled these meds just in case ...
Old March 25, 2020, 12:18   #10
NFADLR
Registered

FALaholic #: 7480
This just in.

https://joemiller.us/2020/03/doctor-...u-s-sanctions/
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2020, 12:32   #11
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
Over the years when I worked in SE Asia I had taken quinine, Larium (mefloquine) and Hydroxycholorquine for malaria. Each have their side effects. Used to take Larium until my doctor stopped prescribing due to various unpleasant side effects. I never had any problems with it but apparently some did. Then had Hydroxycholoroquine for a few years any never had any problems either. Would be nice if I had stockpiled these meds just in case ...
I did not even know,,was aware,,wife has been taking this main one for years now.

Last night,,watching the news,,she got up,,walked into the spare bedroom,,walked back out and dropped three full bottles in my lap. Doc cut her dose in half a while back,,but Rx remained the the same.

Like you,,,my system and Quinine did not agree with one another,,,but took it anyway,,,washed down with a large glass of Chivas,,stomach distress was bearable...

Old March 25, 2020, 12:34   #12
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Have you consider they know it works so they are stockpiling for their people and do not want competition?
raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2020, 12:40   #13
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by raubvogel View Post
Have you consider they know it works so they are stockpiling for their people and do not want competition?
More likely,,,,these meds are no longer protected,,can be made cheap,,generics...

If there is a cheap and effective med,,,no reason to charge and make billions off a new one.

Old March 25, 2020, 13:33   #14
Black Blade
Registered

FALaholic #: 76490
Well well ... wouldn't you know it ... today India banned the export of malaria drugs. Guess they want to keep it all for themselves. We have one maker of these drugs in Virginia and they are supposedly ramping up production.
Old March 25, 2020, 14:10   #15
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Quote:
I did not even know,,was aware,,wife has been taking this main one for years now.

Last night,,watching the news,,she got up,,walked into the spare bedroom,,walked back out and dropped three full bottles in my lap. Doc cut her dose in half a while back,,but Rx remained the the same.

Like you,,,my system and Quinine did not agree with one another,,,but took it anyway,,,washed down with a large glass of Chivas,,stomach distress was bearable...
Is that wise? Taking without having the virus? I might see it,were it malaria the problem,but this is different.
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2020, 15:58   #16
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
Is that wise? Taking without having the virus? I might see it,were it malaria the problem,but this is different.
I'm not taking it,,,,no need too.
I feel great.

Wife takes it for an autoimmune issue,,,,I believe,,,Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE),,,a very mild case.

Doc's have used this medication for this illness for ages now.

As well,,as the original intended use,,which goes back decades upon decades.

I used to dose the GI's I took care of,,as well as a LOT of indigenous folks, in my care,, with this stuff in SE Asia.

Old March 25, 2020, 16:38   #17
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
Well well ... wouldn't you know it ... today India banned the export of malaria drugs. Guess they want to keep it all for themselves. We have one maker of these drugs in Virginia and they are supposedly ramping up production.
Israel makes it as well,,and Bayer,,the German outfit,,is ramping up,,shipping millions of doses to the USA.
Israel shipped millions of doses a week or ten days ago,,most likely whats being used here today.

India,,damn,,,now this virus gets loose in that place,,over a billion people,,in those rough ass conditions,,,that would be a living nightmare.....

As for it being effective,,,seems to be,,,

Of course,,,with it being cheap,,,some folks won;t like that.

Old March 25, 2020, 20:48   #18
David N.
Registered

FALaholic #: 12778
Anyone have any idea why the word chloroquine is excluded from search results on this message board?

"The following errors occurred with your search:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : chloroquine"
David N. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2020, 21:13   #19
OLDMANPBK
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 69978
Quote:
Originally Posted by David N. View Post
Anyone have any idea why the word chloroquine is excluded from search results on this message board?

"The following errors occurred with your search:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : chloroquine"
This is the google custom search for the files. It's usually way better than the regular files search function but chloroquine only gets you 2 results using it.
https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=016627...13:jrp-_hjyone

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?"
-Patrick Henry-

Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.

If you ask the government for a permit, you are admitting that you don't have a right.
OLDMANPBK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2020, 21:22   #20
David N.
Registered

Quote:
Israel makes it as well,,and Bayer,,the German outfit,,is ramping up,,shipping millions of doses to the USA.
Israel shipped millions of doses a week or ten days ago,,most likely whats being used here today.

India,,damn,,,now this virus gets loose in that place,,over a billion people,,in those rough ass conditions,,,that would be a living nightmare.....

As for it being effective,,,seems to be,,,

Of course,,,with it being cheap,,,some folks won;t like that.

Bayer donated 3 million tablets of their chloroquine product, which is not approved in the US. Teva is donating 6 million hydroxychloroquine sulfate tablets. Mylan has stated that they are restarting production of chloroquine and expect to be able to start producing 50 million tablets per month by mid April. The evidence that some form of chloroquine along with azithromycin is very effective seems to be piling up. With Bayer being German, I suspect this may largely explain their low fatality rate from this CV. Its effectiveness was noted by multiple people here two weeks ago. A web search out of curiosity even found a website for fish products that stated it was not currently available due to it being used to counter the Covid-19 pandemic. Yet every time you turn around, someone is trying to block it. The FDA and CDC seemed to be discouraging its use, most of the media is downplaying its potential as much as possible, and now a governor has banned its use. And now the falfiles board won't even search for the word. I truly think Trump announced it at a press conference to force the word to get out and to force people to try it. It seems like others in power would have preferred it to never have been revealed. If there was an inadequate supply, I could buy the idea that they wanted to save it for special people, but there seems to be (at least in the near future) plenty of production capacity. Its really starting to look like someone, or a large collection of someones, want a lot of people to die from this.
Old March 25, 2020, 21:24   #21
David N.
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDMANPBK View Post
This is the google custom search for the files. It's usually way better than the regular files search function but chloroquine only gets you 2 results using it.
https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=016627...13:jrp-_hjyone
That's how I ended up finding the post I was looking for. However, why is the word excluded? I'm pretty sure I've successfully searched for longer words (or phrases), I know I've successfully searched for shorter words, and chloroquine certainly isn't "very common."
Old March 25, 2020, 22:48   #22
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by David N. View Post
Bayer donated 3 million tablets of their chloroquine product, which is not approved in the US. Teva is donating 6 million hydroxychloroquine sulfate tablets. Mylan has stated that they are restarting production of chloroquine and expect to be able to start producing 50 million tablets per month by mid April. The evidence that some form of chloroquine along with azithromycin is very effective seems to be piling up. With Bayer being German, I suspect this may largely explain their low fatality rate from this CV. Its effectiveness was noted by multiple people here two weeks ago. A web search out of curiosity even found a website for fish products that stated it was not currently available due to it being used to counter the Covid-19 pandemic. Yet every time you turn around, someone is trying to block it. The FDA and CDC seemed to be discouraging its use, most of the media is downplaying its potential as much as possible, and now a governor has banned its use. And now the falfiles board won't even search for the word. I truly think Trump announced it at a press conference to force the word to get out and to force people to try it. It seems like others in power would have preferred it to never have been revealed. If there was an inadequate supply, I could buy the idea that they wanted to save it for special people, but there seems to be (at least in the near future) plenty of production capacity. Its really starting to look like someone, or a large collection of someones, want a lot of people to die from this.

Politics seem to be playing a huge role in all of this.
A "quick" and "cheap" cure,,,stock market comes roaring back,,,Trump is re-elected in a landslide,,the press has got nothing left to throw at him,,and their rating crash.

The other side of the issue,,,a quick and cheap cure,,or just a treatment program that saves lives,,say cuts the death rate by 20,30,50%,,Trump hailed a hero,,cruises to reelection.

Would the press/dimwits like millions dead,,,economy wrecked,,,oh hell yes,,,if it means,,,Trump looses in November.

If folks don;t believe it,,,remember,,they impeached the man for a GD phone call and for doing his job.

Dead Americans,,,mean nothing to these people.................

Old March 26, 2020, 09:51   #23
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Well, the jig will be up for all of the C-19 situation by May 1st.

Mardi Gras ended just a month ago.

NOLA is now a new epicenter of where the Chinese also went to attack and disseminate the virus.

That is why other cities do not show this trend. like Boston, DC, Philly, Baltimore...the Chinese selected attack zones, like a nuke attack would.
China must pay.

NY will hit its peak soon enough and NOLA within a month or so, May 1st, AS IT TAKES ABOUT 30 DAYS TO SHOW SYMPTOMS.

95-98% of the NOLA victims will survive who get it, and 1-% will die, same as NY.

May 1st will be the new peak for NOLA after 30 days. NY will be by April 15, but most will not die.
Only 10% require hospitalization, and only 1% need a VENTILATOR.

We WILL develop herd immunity to this attack. It will end up the same as having NOT QUARRANTINED. It is not ebola, but a common cold that the Dems have used to attack the Trump economy over Tarriffs, along with Soros/Hillary/Pelosi/China.

The dems know that this is not a huge killer.
2500 die each day in the USA anyway, and worldwide only half a million have gotten the virus and deaths in the usa are 600.

We should have done nothing and let it run its course.

Plan a nuke strike on China now and quit eating dog at the chinese buffets, full of plastic and poison ingredients.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote