Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old May 22, 2020, 10:24   #1
Heisser Mann
Registered

FALaholic #: 80843
Location: Firearms talk is main reason for joining from: Kingman Arizona
Why are we allowing this???

Why are we allowing the government to interfere with commerce/business on such a scale?
Are they captains of industry? Are they invested? Are they experts?
Government do not start business's! They dont invest capital, take risks or run anything efficiently. Why are we allowing them even a first tier seat at the table?
They are not Ford, GM, Sony, Wal-Mart, or any other millions of business entity.
Yet we allow them to shut down an economy? Are we stupid, insane or lazy?
Has a fog settled over the concious of the American mind?
I currently am an employee of the government and work with (mostly) women and many of them have never owned or operated business's like I have (we had four restuarants in my family, all successful). I also worked in retail. I know that this is a fkn disasterous path we have taken. The women I work with turn directly to the government for leadership and I say thats the last place to look.Any opinions?
Heisser Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2020, 10:28   #2
NFADLR
Registered

FALaholic #: 7480
You allow government to license businesses and from that they have control.

So in essence you allowed the camel's nose under the tent and the rest is now entering.

Somewhat like letting an illegal in and then the rest of his family follows.
NFADLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2020, 10:36   #3
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
What can be done about this tyranny? What will be done?
Old May 22, 2020, 10:38   #4
Heisser Mann
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
my question as well. Voting for the usual failed lawyers seems pretty lame. Regardless of party, they all seem to lie, cheat, steal and basically grab for power.
Old May 22, 2020, 10:45   #5
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisser Mann View Post
my question as well. Voting for the usual failed lawyers seems pretty lame. Regardless of party, they all seem to lie, cheat, steal and basically grab for power.
Oregon even takes ability to vote away by changing your party affiliate without your permission. They try to hide what they did too but people still hear about it.

My belief is we are under a saving grace because the tyranny is hitting a lot of liberals giving them an education in tyranny. They are whining big time now and the more they hurt the better.
Old May 22, 2020, 10:49   #6
Heisser Mann
Registered

It seems the media is most assuredly a major influence on us. Where do people turn? The usual outlets of 'news' (brainwashing). They are complicite in our misery. Things are now turning ugly:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...il/5231835002/
"About 3.6 million homeowners were past due on their mortgages at the end of April, the most since January 2015, as households face financial hardship. That included the roughly 211,000 borrowers who were in active foreclosure."
from the same article (a lie in my opinion):

“The impact of COVID-19 on the housing and mortgage markets has already been substantial," Walden said. "It will be some months before we can gauge the full extent of that impact. Whatever the ultimate scope, it is almost certain the effects will resonate for many months to come.”
Sorry, its not COVID-19 to blame---it's the goverment's reaction to blame!!!
Old May 22, 2020, 10:50   #7
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Stop voting for the 2 parties of big tyrannical govt for starters.

Ignore their diktats, annul them from the jury box.

Our govt is really seizing property by closing businesses w/o compensation.
Most don't seem to care much about the Constsitution, but that ain't allowed.

............juanni
Old May 22, 2020, 10:58   #8
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
It seems the media is most assuredly a major influence on us. Where do people turn? The usual outlets of 'news' (brainwashing). They are complicite in our misery. Things are now turning ugly:

"About 3.6 million homeowners were past due on their mortgages at the end of April, the most since January 2015, as households face financial hardship. That included the roughly 211,000 borrowers who were in active foreclosure."

“The impact of COVID-19 on the housing and mortgage markets has already been substantial," Walden said. "It will be some months before we can gauge the full extent of that impact. Whatever the ultimate scope, it is almost certain the effects will resonate for many months to come.”
It would appear the monster debt bubble has popped and if that is the case we are heading into a long, long overdue depression.

Many will loses their jobs, their health insurance, their homes, cars and credit cards.
Mass business closures, all the silly businesses like moto toys/ tanning/ and ilk gone.

Only the banks, wall st cronies and politically connected will get bailouts.
Everyone else will get gumflapping and maybe a $1200 check.

Best to be forming a plan now, rather than have just hope all the way down.

...........juanni
Old May 22, 2020, 11:00   #9
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:

You guys tire of hearing this but what you are seeing was practiced in the 80s and they called it the spotted owl. Only difference is back then they didn't force people to stay home. Nobody stood up to the tyranny then and America turned its back on the NW while lives were being destroyed. Seen it first hand, lost everything and knew something like it would happen again.

Nothing can be done to stop what's happening. If folks learn from this then they will turn against the elite educated a holes that are calling the shots.
Old May 22, 2020, 11:47   #10
Bawana jim
Registered

California doctors are saying they are seeing more suicides now than deaths from the CCP flu. This shutdown is killing more and more yet people just turn their backs and go on with what life they have and thankful it's not them getting hurt.

The next thing to happen is a financial crash with folks losing all they worked for. We had a guy that I went to school with his son that built up a great trucking company. Had about thirteen trucks running logs when the government closed logging to save the spotted owl. He lost everything and killed himself.

Government decisions are killing folks by the thousands and folks are just thankful it isn't them getting killed. Folks won't do anything about it, just hide in their houses while their neighbors suffer and die. If you study communism you will see this is how it works.
Old May 22, 2020, 11:57   #11
needafal
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 15194
Don't you remember o'dumbass telling us that we did not build business? Only the gov does that.
Old May 22, 2020, 12:22   #12
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by needafal View Post
Don't you remember o'dumbass telling us that we did not build business? Only the gov does that.
I remember losing everything I owned, everything except the pickup I had to live in while I searched for work. I remember being one of the top 10 in my craft that had 1,800 men who made a living doing it then I was not able to buy a job.

I remember it took years to get back to having a savings account. I remember after the government fked us they used a slightly different game to fk others the same way. A specis was picked in other states to destroy people, snail daters and frogs or whatever but it wasn't working big enough. So they studied and came up with a plan..demic and now they get the same things they wanted and more.

Look around, all the pain is just what the liberal agenda wanted. Destruction of the middle class, oil production, families, businesses, old people. Everything the left has fought to get has happened over night. Folks will just watch as it happens.
Old May 23, 2020, 04:18   #13
Oz308
Registered

FALaholic #: 68280
Uh, Yep.

Slight tweak-

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Stop voting for the One Big Tyrannical Party for starters.

Chop off their 'diktats', and stuff the remains in wooden boxes.

Your govt is really expanding their business, and you will get NO compensation. Suck it up, buttercups.

Most don't seem to care much about their (mental) Constipation, but dammit, the game's on, shut the hell up about politics!!

Orange man bad, gimme my free shit!!!

............juanni
Oz308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2020, 04:53   #14
Oz308
Registered

FALaholic #: 68280
Nothing.

Not a damn thing.

Quote:
Not even trying to be sarcastic, or push buttons.

It is a good, honest question that you ask.

But it would seem, a large percentage of folks don't even know, or care, about what is going on, or how convoluted/twisted/entrenched the corruption is. Or if you even try to breach the subject, it's pretty much 'shut the F up, I don't want to hear about it'.

Well, if the following doesn't work in your area anymore-

Calling reps
Writing reps
Emailing reps
Trying to make an appointment, to meet them in person

If your voting area always seems to 'need' a recount, and the 'one' party ALWAYS wins, regardless

And your lawyers/judges/LEO's are rotten to the core
Same for town/city/county level reps
And your Chamber of Commerce
And your entire school system apparatus

And if all this has remained the same for DECADES....

Guess you could pack up and walk and try to start over someplace else.

Or, stay put and just keep trying to change things the law-abiding, civilized person sort of way...keep pushing that broken button on the voting machine.
Call, write, email, try to make an appointment, hoping it might change this next time.

Sadly, and truthfully, things are just seeming really dark. Like it might end up going to that one place, that no one really wants it to go to. Don't think any sane person craves that path.

Well, morally bankrupt bolsheviks do crave that path. Sadly.

How does that old saying go- "when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object, chaos ensues"

Thinking we've got a date with chaos, soon.

Well, if the Redcoats actually do start coming to your house, trying to kick in your door, to harm you and your loved ones, you do have choices...both which could end up badly.

Submit. And enjoy your train ticket.

Or, do your best to defend your loved ones and yourself.

Either one may kill you....hell, life kills us all, eventually...old age, disease, accidents.
Oz308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2020, 08:10   #15
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
Hate to say it but it will take bloodshed to get these dug in communist bastards out of our society. America used to have the will to win wars but I don't think that's the case anymore.
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2020, 09:21   #16
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz308 View Post
Not a damn thing.

Not even trying to be sarcastic, or push buttons.

It is a good, honest question that you ask.

But it would seem, a large percentage of folks don't even know, or care, about what is going on, or how convoluted/twisted/entrenched the corruption is. Or if you even try to breach the subject, it's pretty much 'shut the F up, I don't want to hear about it'.

Well, if the following doesn't work in your area anymore-

Calling reps
Writing reps
Emailing reps
Trying to make an appointment, to meet them in person

If your voting area always seems to 'need' a recount, and the 'one' party ALWAYS wins, regardless

And your lawyers/judges/LEO's are rotten to the core
Same for town/city/county level reps
And your Chamber of Commerce
And your entire school system apparatus

And if all this has remained the same for DECADES....

Guess you could pack up and walk and try to start over someplace else.

Or, stay put and just keep trying to change things the law-abiding, civilized person sort of way...keep pushing that broken button on the voting machine.
Call, write, email, try to make an appointment, hoping it might change this next time.

Sadly, and truthfully, things are just seeming really dark. Like it might end up going to that one place, that no one really wants it to go to. Don't think any sane person craves that path.

Well, morally bankrupt bolsheviks do crave that path. Sadly.

How does that old saying go- "when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object, chaos ensues"

Thinking we've got a date with chaos, soon.

Well, if the Redcoats actually do start coming to your house, trying to kick in your door, to harm you and your loved ones, you do have choices...both which could end up badly.

Submit. And enjoy your train ticket.

Or, do your best to defend your loved ones and yourself.

Either one may kill you....hell, life kills us all, eventually...old age, disease, accidents.
Not trying to be offensive but you may see my reply as that. You can't run or hide because this is a world wide event. They don't need to send in the redcoats because your neighbors are turning into rats. Fact is everyone will just live with the life they are being forced into and be thankful they didn't get killed like the hundreds of thousands in the world that did.

Nothing will be done, look around, the justice department can't even bring real treason to justice. Our government is corrupt and turning true communist. Our people are cowards and sit in fear of dieing for months in their homes. Folks are going to just roll over and take it in the butt until they die, wearing a mask.
Old May 23, 2020, 09:24   #17
Whydah
Registered

FALaholic #: 74237
I read a news article where old Horowitz, the Haaaaaavaaaaad law professor state that the government HAS THE RIGHT to mandate vaccines. Now, think about that for a minute. This idiot is a Harvard law professor who instructs law students. Yet he doesn't even know or understand that government HAS NO RIGHTS! Only individuals have rights.

If the "experts" are that ignorant, just how ignorant is the average person walking up to the voting machine?

Whenever the tyrants want to tighten the noose a little tighter they always use safety as the reason. Once the public is anesthetized with the notion that its for their safety they will tolerate any tyranny, as we have witnessed over the past few months.
Whydah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2020, 09:53   #18
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whydah View Post
I read a news article where old Horowitz, the Haaaaaavaaaaad law professor state that the government HAS THE RIGHT to mandate vaccines. Now, think about that for a minute. This idiot is a Harvard law professor who instructs law students. Yet he doesn't even know or understand that government HAS NO RIGHTS! Only individuals have rights.

If the "experts" are that ignorant, just how ignorant is the average person walking up to the voting machine?

Whenever the tyrants want to tighten the noose a little tighter they always use safety as the reason. Once the public is anesthetized with the notion that its for their safety they will tolerate any tyranny, as we have witnessed over the past few months.
This will sound harsh but the public doesn't need to be anesthetized, they won't stand up no matter what happens in my opinion. I formed this opinion of 68 years of watching how people handle the hard things in life, they want someone else to do it. A lifetime of working construction and you see how real people deal with difficult things, they would pay to have someone else do them.

Like a shooting match, I spent many years working hard to set up a good match and most there were lazy worthless culls when it came to helping. It the way Americans roll, wait for someone else to do the work or take the risk or sacrifice their lives.

This lockdown seals my opinion of how worthless Americans have become. To sit in fear like cowards over the flu that kills old people isn't the American spirit of our fathers. Frankly I am ashamed of my country now because they won't stand up to tyranny. They will let someone else do the hard work and I don't respect people enough now to even help them.

What can be done, what will be done? Folks won't do anything, not even write a letter because they will wait for some other fool to sacrifice for them. It won't be this fool, I will watch as folks rot in the hell they created.
Old May 23, 2020, 12:27   #19
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
This will sound harsh but the public doesn't need to be anesthetized, they won't stand up no matter what happens in my opinion. I formed this opinion of 68 years of watching how people handle the hard things in life, they want someone else to do it. A lifetime of working construction and you see how real people deal with difficult things, they would pay to have someone else do them.

Like a shooting match, I spent many years working hard to set up a good match and most there were lazy worthless culls when it came to helping. It the way Americans roll, wait for someone else to do the work or take the risk or sacrifice their lives.

This lockdown seals my opinion of how worthless Americans have become. To sit in fear like cowards over the flu that kills old people isn't the American spirit of our fathers. Frankly I am ashamed of my country now because they won't stand up to tyranny. They will let someone else do the hard work and I don't respect people enough now to even help them.

What can be done, what will be done? Folks won't do anything, not even write a letter because they will wait for some other fool to sacrifice for them. It won't be this fool, I will watch as folks rot in the hell they created.
dunno' the turning point for me were the 911 attacks

Within hours of those targeted crashes I came to the realization just how weak as a people we had became in general
Think about it
Multiple airliners with a couple three tangos each armed with box cutters intimidate Hundreds of American Citizens to their doom

box cutters
and NO I never bought the Heros of Flight 93 myth either
always been plenty of speculation the Air Force sent a sidewinder up it's ass
people saw it blow in the sky, wreakage was spread over a couple miles + on the ground

anyways people just sat in their seats scared of a couple skinny Arabs with tiny tiny knives
it was a national embarassment

What followed was actually worse:
Patriot Act
Dumbya's TSA
Tossing ATF into DOJ
Hardly a voice in opposition was raised at the time
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2020, 11:02   #20
Heisser Mann
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357ross View Post
Hate to say it but it will take bloodshed to get these dug in communist bastards out of our society. America used to have the will to win wars but I don't think that's the case anymore.
I dont think they are communists.

They are far worse that idealogues.

They are evil.

Dark dank evil. A product of satan.
Old May 25, 2020, 11:10   #21
Heisser Mann
Registered

https://www.politicopathy.com/2020/0...zens-by-force/
Alan Dershowitz Claims State Has The Right To ‘Plunge A Needle Into Your Arm’ And Vaccinate Citizens By Force

May 19, 2020The Americas United States

Liberal Democratic lawyer Alan Dershowitz, an emeritus professor at Harvard Law, just went so far as to say that the state has the “right” to “plunge a needle into your arm” and forcibly vaccine its citizens if necessary.

During a recent talk with Jason Goodman, host of the Internet show “Crowdsource of Truth,” Dershowitz outrageously claimed that the U.S. Constitution gives the government permission to forcibly vaccinate its citizens so as to stop the spread of a pandemic. Goodman responded by asking Dershowitz where exactly it says this in the constitution.

“Let me put it very clearly,” Dershowitz said. “You have no constitutional right to endanger the public and spread the disease, even if you disagree. You have no right not to be vaccinated, you have no right not to wear a mask, you have no right to open up your business.”
https://twitter.com/i/status/1262505394880090118

This guy is a really vile POS.
Old May 25, 2020, 11:20   #22
Bawana jim
Registered

we also have the right to keep and bear arms against those that would force us to do anything. Yet the government gets encouraged to force folks because the folks just roll over and take it. Should be interesting but my bet is the people will let the commies do this to them. No telling what's really in the vacination but again I bet he who gets it has a shorter lifespan than he who doesnt.

If folks really don't want the vacination. then maybe the hair dressers in America will stand up to the government, they are the only ones to stand up so far.
Old May 25, 2020, 13:56   #23
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
You have no rights at all you aren't willing to use.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2020, 14:08   #24
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Quote:

My belief is we are under a saving grace because the tyranny is hitting a lot of liberals giving them an education in tyranny. They are whining big time now and the more they hurt the better.
Amen.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2020, 14:12   #25
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Quote:
I dont think they are communists.

They are far worse that idealogues.

They are evil.

Dark dank evil. A product of satan.

Communists are a product of Satan.

Transitive property. Can't be undone.

A: Communists are godless murderers
B: Godless murderers are dark, dank evil
C: dark, dank Evil is a product of Satan

A=B, and B=C, so A definitely = C

The question for me relates to back to bubbagump's point.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2020, 16:52   #26
okiefarmer
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 3248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whydah View Post

Old May 26, 2020, 03:46   #27
STG_58_guy
Dinosaur
Bronze Contributor
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
I was at the grocery store the other day. It's a big store and it was very busy. About half the people were wearing masks. I wonder how closely the wearing of masks aligns with political affiliation?

Actually, I don't wonder much about that at all. I'd bet the alignment is very good. We all know the masks do nothing but virtue signal.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2020, 05:28   #28
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
I was at the grocery store the other day. It's a big store and it was very busy. About half the people were wearing masks. I wonder how closely the wearing of masks aligns with political affiliation?

Actually, I don't wonder much about that at all. I'd bet the alignment is very good. We all know the masks do nothing but virtue signal.
Maybe we can keep 'em wearing masks. Will make it easier to identify them from a distance should the need arise.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote