The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > General Non-Firearms Discussion

Notices

Old January 17, 2019, 00:52   #1
MOS11C
Registered

FALaholic #: 38594
GOD is Genius. HE Exists,Created & Loves Life. Science/Math/Philosophy Can Prove It

Just my very personal opinion of what I think when I see the amazing things in nature.
I cannot but see GODs signature in all of it.

The Laws and Properties of Nature are amazing on their own...but more amazing is the way they support Life and Prove without any doubt that a wonderful transcendental and intelligent being create it all.

It is not merely understanding how things work the way they do but more importantly is for
understanding why they work in certain way and/or for what reason....their Purpose.

Thank you my Lord for giving me such an inspiring glorious Universe.

I will post one of GODs creation per post, starting with the OP.

1) The Moon
Of the hundreds of moons in our solar system there is only ONE moon that
all of it's properties are perfect to support all life on Earth.
If the size, distance, axis rotation, composition or orbit would be different, or change in any way, then Life as we know it would cease to exist.

Ours is perfect. It stabilizes the planet and creates the life supporting cycles of the planet. Some believe that we don't need the moon to stabilize the planet because we have Jupiter's gravity in the plane but Jupiter can't replace the other contributing life sustaining factors of the moon. No way.

Such pinpoint and surgical perfection could have only been architected by a powerful sentient being that wants living things to flourish.
Thank you my LORD.

-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; February 26, 2020 at 16:10.
MOS11C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2019, 01:05   #2
MOS11C
Registered

2) The human Eyes
Can distinguish more than 7 million colors and can handle more than 1.5 simultaneous messages from the visible World. HE made our eyes like this so that we can see the wonder of the Cosmos and understand HIS power and greatness. Also, to look for HIM.

The eyes, amazingly, focus automatically. It's a system of two different cells that can focus on color and detect light in the periphery.
I've "seen" this at work when I wake up in the middle of the night and look at my modem blue leds. I can see the rich but faint blue light when I look directly at it (focus). And as I look away I see a brighter light in my peripheral vision...with less color of course. Peripheral vision is critical for self awareness and to protect Life against approaching threats.

-
-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; February 07, 2020 at 21:34.
Old January 17, 2019, 01:14   #3
MOS11C
Registered

3) The human brain
The brain processes more than one million messages in a second. Filters the un-important so that you can survive. It takes in all the colors and objects you see, temperature, pressure, sounds, humidity and dryness, texture of things, emotions, thoughts and memories. Keeps track and controls all processes of your body.

As the eyes, scientists and evolution cannot explain the source of such organ. How can this astonishing "thing" evolved from non-living matter?
No way this happened in random. Not by a long shot.
The ability for it to reason is prove of a supreme intelligence, a creator, with vast powers. Our GOD.

-
-
-
-
Old January 17, 2019, 01:37   #4
MOS11C
Registered

4) The Universe Itself in it's Entirety
Putting the big bang hypothesis and inflation theory aside we have the consensus that the physical laws of nature apply the same in the entire Universe....at least on our "visible" Universe.

Our universe is orderly, reliable, predictable, follows it's laws.
It is not logical for a Universe to obey these laws. Why obey the properties of Mathematics?...Yet it does. Why? Why is gravity consistent?
Why is the speed of light constant and limited?en
If we had a variable speed of light or somthing else that would be faster than the speed of light then this Universe could not sustain Life. Life itself would be unpredictable. Space, and more so Time, randomness would prevent us to live a stable existence...according to relativity and quantum mechanics.
Nature is mathematical and lawful to support Life. It was created by GOD for that purpose.

-
-
-
-
Old January 17, 2019, 01:55   #5
MOS11C
Registered

5) Water, the liquid of Life
The properties of the water are a miracle.
We're mostly made of it. Our planet is mostly water. We can't live without it.
Our mucus membranes and our saliva are made mostly 98% of water.
This is why we say water is odorless and tasteless. It's because when we drink or smell water the continuous same smell and taste are ignored by the brain.
Any smell that we detect is a warning that the water may be contaminated.
Same with weird tasting water. It was ingenious to make us and fill us with the one substance that we can't live without consuming. It's also colorless and for the same reason.

Water keeps the body in a steady temperature and allows us to survive outside changing temperatures.

Water is the solvent of the Universe. It can carry minerals and nutrients to all parts of the body, no matter how tiny they are. To support Life.

Water has a neutral chemical nature. It is the reference point for acids and bases. So it's perfect. It does not decompose the chemistry of the nutrients that transports to the body.

Water is the only substance that you can find in nature in the 3 states.
Yet water has an anomallous expansion.
Water is the only liquid that decreases it's volume when it's heated, to a certain degree, than it starts expanding. So at a certain degree it will have the least volume but it's at it's heaviest.
This is huge.
Water freezes from the top down. Traps oxygen in the bottom. This is perfect for supporting fish and aquatic animals in ponds and rivers.

Water is practically the only known natural substance that can defy gravity. Here there are several physical properties that allow water to climb trees to the leaves. Negative pressure, Osmosis, stretching, capilarity and transpiration. Processes that are so complex and interconnectct that one would have to attribute the design of this anti-gravity property to the Creator itself. Had to be. Something so complicated that nature on it's own came up with it? No way.

-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; January 17, 2019 at 02:13.
Old January 17, 2019, 02:26   #6
MOS11C
Registered

6) DNA
A computer program with the code of Life. The most important encyclopedia in the World.
Instructions of how ever human cell and organ must develop.
99% of your DNA is shared by every other human in the World.
The length of your DNA molecules serialized would go from the Sun to the Earth 600 times. That would be 100 trillion times your height divided by 92 million miles. The enormity is beyond imagination.
If you could type 60 words per minute, eight hours a day, it would take approximately 50 years to type the human genome.
Someone had to construct such a thing...Evolving Biology is unable to build programmed data of this magnitud...at least scientist lack the explanation..GOD's was the computer programmer.

--
-
-
-
-
Old January 17, 2019, 02:58   #7
MOS11C
Registered

7) The Concept of Infinity in Mathematics
So math is a tool to explain the Universe.
Our own construct of the x integer scale tends to infinity in both and opposite directions of the plane. It has no beginning and no end....GOD has no beginning and no End.
Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”
Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

The same would happen in the second and third dimension. But before going to the fourth dimension and the Imaginary curves one would have to note that if two points are chosen in any scale then there are infinite number of rational numbers between the two numbers. Regardless if they are integers or rational. The number of measurements that one can take between two points in space is infinite. How can this be?

A multi-dimensional space that tends to Infinity IN ALL DIRECTIONS...could be tied to the man-made concept of a Universe that is expanding to Infinity...inflation without end...and probably no beginning...a calculus limitless integral function that would define everything, every time, in infinite dimensions...

"And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End."
in Space and time...GOD is everywhere and forever past and forever future.
Can we ever reach HIM? How?

-
-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; January 17, 2019 at 10:52.
Old January 17, 2019, 06:53   #8
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Well,

It will be interesting when we meet life outside our solar system.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2019, 08:14   #9
Atla
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 79587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Well,

It will be interesting when we meet life outside our solar system.

Thorack
This makes me think of Neal McDonough's interview I read the other day when asked about starring in a new upcoming alien based tv show.

(I've been a fan of him since he played 'Buck' in Band of Brothers)

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ible-situation

Quote:
“As a devout Catholic, I believe certain things,” said McDonough. “Who are we as human beings on this planet to say that God might not have plans in other places? To think it’s just us is a bit myopic. If you believe in spirits, why can’t you believe there might be extraterrestrials? Who knows?”
Personally, I've always believed that science reveals complexities that are far greater than that which would occur by random design, chance, and evolution. It shows a greatness in a creator that far surpasses the human mind's ability to understand and grasp.

To me, science proves the existence of God.
Atla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2019, 08:14   #10
Atla
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 79587
Oh yeah, great thread! Enjoyed reading these.
Atla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2019, 10:05   #11
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 13629
I dream of Genious .........

"Spellcheck in aisle 2 please....."

“I respect the government only in the sense that I respect any other dangerous predator who views me as food.”

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” Robert E. Lee
J. Armstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2019, 11:37   #12
MOS11C
Registered

8) The Golden Ratio (PHI)
Also called the divine proportion of mathematics. An intriguing discovery of a certain ratio seen everywhere from the micro-cosmos to the farthest and biggest objects in the Universe.

It's true that many instances of the golden ratio are either bogus or secondary to simple rules leading to spiral structures. Other instances of the ratio have not been proved. That many "see" it because they are looking for it and wanted to "see" it. But in the cases where they discovered it by chance and have proved it mathematically it has been astonishing.

The Universe came to have objects with the same proportion of the human body so that its members are duly proportioned to the frame as a whole.

Why are repeating patterns, fractals and the most interesting naturally occurring number sequences described by this ratio?

It is also an important proportion for LIFE.
Successive leaves growing in a "golden ratio" way will always fill in a new gap while leaving the next smaller gap of the ratio for a future leaf.
This ratio is also found in the things that we don't see and are important for supporting life. Found in orbital mechanics that stabilizes the planets of our system and thus Life in our planet.

Found in musical overtones as a series of golden ratios.

This is a Universal law, but how is it enforced if the objects that share it are not connected with each other in any physical or biological way?

Maybe I just "want" to see it. But the Christian in me is telling me something.

Intelligent design or the biggest coincidence ever discovered?

"All life is biology.
All biology is physiology.
All physiology is chemistry.
All chemistry is physics.
All physics is math.”

Dr. Stephen Marquardt.

-
-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; January 17, 2019 at 12:14.
Old January 17, 2019, 13:59   #13
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
Mos11c....did you know that if you are standing at the urinal row and you accidentally glance over and catch a glimpse of the other guys junk, that it automatically makes you gay?

Those photons of light boucing off the other guys dick and hitting your eyeballs are the same as if you got down on your knees and rubbed your face in it.

Last edited by Impala_Guy; January 17, 2019 at 15:01.
Impala_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2019, 14:40   #14
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
At one point, God said "that's all" ,when it came to the dinosaurs.

They must have displeased him, as it was tough for mankind to get a foothold.

The meteor that hit 65 million years ago wiped out all the dinosaurs from the geologic record.

That meteor created a crater 100 miles across and 20 miles deep. 10,000 degrees fareinheit...........vaporized dinosaurs 500 miles in all directions and set fire to North and South America as the atmosphere went to 250 degrees, boiling the blood in the rest of them/ broiling them to well done instantly.
Africa and Europe were included.

That firestorm apparently heated the entire atmosphere around the globe, causing massive firestorms that sucked up much of the oxygen. It broiled most fishes in the coastal seas.

2 million years later ,the geologic record shows bacteria and small celled life in the seabed records, and trees had started spreading from the regions where not all the seeds had been roasted. Mammals were beginning to come back and grow, as did some birds. That animal life must have been far far away from the craters blast, probably up in Siberia that life took root again.

Don;t piss off God; CONELRAD not longer works.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2019, 15:14   #15
308/223shooter
FALaholic Enabler
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 15405
On the subject of extra terrestrial life. Since God created the universe, is it not reasonable to conclude that he created ALL life in the universe? I was told once by a evolutionist, that aliens from another galaxy created us to be their slaves. So I asked him, "Who created the aliens, who you say created us?" He had no answer, but told me I was stupid for not seeing the truth of where we came from.

The biggest problem with religion is those who claim to know Jesus, then turn around and deny Him with their lifestyle. That is what a unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable.

Before you die, you should have a will with extra copies. The old saying "No one will screw you faster than family" is bloody well true.

Women are dangerous. All warm, soft and cuddly on the outside, and berserker, Ragnarok crazy upstairs in the control room.
308/223shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2019, 15:37   #16
NFADLR
Registered

FALaholic #: 7480
We are a hybrid of the caveman that was walking the earth at the time and an alien race (some say the anunaku) and as it says in the bibble the sons of men came into the visitors from another world or something like that.

There was a Zachariah Stichin audio recording on the Web at one time 10 or so years ago about how this happened.

Iffin I can find it I'll post it up.

Last edited by NFADLR; January 17, 2019 at 16:05.
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2019, 15:49   #17
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS11C View Post

Just my very personal opinion of what I think when I see the amazing things in nature.
I cannot but see GODs signature in all of it.

The Laws and Properties of Nature are amazing on their own...but more amazing is the way they support Life and Prove without any doubt that a wonderful transcendental and intelligent being create it all.
Thank you my Lord for giving me such an inspiring glorious Universe.

I will post one of GODs creation per post, starting with the OP.

1) The Moon
Of the hundreds of moons in our solar system there is only ONE moon that
all of it's properties are perfect to support all life on Earth.
If the size, distance, axis rotation, composition or orbit would be different, or change in any way, then Life as we know it would cease to exist.

Ours is perfect. It stabilizes the planet and creates the life supporting cycles of the planet. Some believe that we don't need the moon to stabilize the planet because we have Jupiter's gravity in the plane but Jupiter can't replace the other contributing life sustaining factors of the moon. No way.

Such pinpoint and surgical perfection could have only been architected by a powerful sentient being that wants living things to flourish.
Thank you my LORD.

-
-
-
-
-
Life as we know it wouldn't exist but it would be very very similar. We are not dependent upon the moon. There wouldn't be the strong tides like we see now, and maybe some other stuff. But most things would be quite the same. Assuming of course any terrible thing that hit the moon and not the earth still wouldn't have hit the earth. that could be a factor but too unknowable. Moon shielded earth from a lot of crap. But mostly before life began anyway.
Tak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2019, 15:53   #18
Tak
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala_Guy View Post
Mos11c....did you know that if you are standing at the urinal row and you accidentally glance over and catch a glimpse of the other guys junk, that it automatically makes you gay?

Those photons of light boucing off the other guys dick and hitting your eyeballs are the same as if you got down on your knees and rubbed your face in it.
Hahahahah ! wow literally laughed out loud at that one oh my God !

Let's get that printed on t-shirts and sell them.

That's the post of the year !
Old January 17, 2019, 15:57   #19
Tak
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
We are a hybrid of the caveman that was walking the earth at the time and an alien race (some say the anunaku) and as it says in the bibble the sons of men came into the visitors from another world or something like that.

There was a Zachariah Stichin audio recording on the Web at one time 10 or so years ago about how this happened.

Iffin I can find it I'll post it up.
Seems logical - as a spacefaring alien, you'd want to fuk anything that remotely looked fukable after your long space voyage to strange alien worlds like Earth.

Like, just look at how many alien women Kirk nailed on Star Trek...
Old January 17, 2019, 17:58   #20
NFADLR
Registered

FALaholic #: 7480
If god loved us so much how could he let In N Out prices go up?

Last edited by NFADLR; January 17, 2019 at 18:23.
NFADLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2019, 18:09   #21
MOS11C
Registered

9) Our Existence
What a mind-boggling coincidence it is that we are here at all!!!!
If the fundamental constants of physics did not have the precise values, that they do, then the universe would be either too small and too hot, or too big and too cold for life.
Space and Time would be too unpredictable to sustain life, let alone intelligent Life.

That we are here at all must mean one of two things:
either our universe is just one of many and ours is the only one in which everything worked out just right,
or those universal constants were designed to lead to a conscious life.

This is like the puddle parody that the water in puddles go through the holes that have exactly the same shape that they have.
But many people believe that life will only fit into one shape of hole...and that's the one that we have got.

The Universe seem to be way too fine tuned.
Whomever tuned it is glorious.
HE is admirable.

-
-
-
-
Old January 18, 2019, 09:28   #22
MOS11C
Registered

Quote:
5) Water, the liquid of Life
The properties of the water are a miracle.
We're mostly made of it. Our planet is mostly water. We can't live without it.
Our mucus membranes and our saliva are made mostly 98% of water.
This is why we say water is odorless and tasteless. It's because when we drink or smell water the continuous same smell and taste are ignored by the brain.
Any smell that we detect is a warning that the water may be contaminated.
Same with weird tasting water. It was ingenious to make us and fill us with the one substance that we can't live without consuming. It's also colorless and for the same reason.

Water keeps the body in a steady temperature and allows us to survive outside changing temperatures.

Water is the solvent of the Universe. It can carry minerals and nutrients to all parts of the body, no matter how tiny they are. To support Life.

Water has a neutral chemical nature. It is the reference point for acids and bases. So it's perfect. It does not decompose the chemistry of the nutrients that transports to the body.

Water is the only substance that you can find in nature in the 3 states.
Yet water has an anomallous expansion.
Water is the only liquid that decreases it's volume when it's heated, to a certain degree, than it starts expanding. So at a certain degree it will have the least volume but it's at it's heaviest.
This is huge.
Water freezes from the top down. Traps oxygen in the bottom. This is perfect for supporting fish and aquatic animals in ponds and rivers.

Water is practically the only known natural substance that can defy gravity. Here there are several physical properties that allow water to climb trees to the leaves. Negative pressure, Osmosis, stretching, capilarity and transpiration. Processes that are so complex and interconnectct that one would have to attribute the design of this anti-gravity property to the Creator itself. Had to be. Something so complicated that nature on it's own came up with it? No way.

-
-
-

Stretching and negative pressure example in SOLIDS...very similar to what happens with water when fewer molecules exist in the top of the drop than in the bottom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiyMuHuCFo4

-
-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; January 18, 2019 at 10:04.
Old January 18, 2019, 09:41   #23
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Mos11c - have you read any of Immanuel Velikovsky's books? They won't ' break' your perspective, they will add! Marvel on in your search - having a 'Cosmogony', is a wonderful thing.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21, 2019, 14:32   #24
MOS11C
Registered

10) The Vastness of Nature/Universe
More than 400 billion stars in the Milky Way. Possibly more billions are hidden from our view due to the position we are in relation to the plane of our Galaxy.

More than 170 billion Galaxies in our visible Universe. Here too, many more may be blocked blocked from view.

That's a whopping 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars that we can see...and will NEVER be reached by humans.

Yet we receive 100,000,000,000,000,000 photons per second per square centimeter from just ONE of these stars.

The question is not if GOD created all of this.
The question is, why did HE create the immensity of all this? So big, so many.

Why is the Universe so immense? Both macro and micro Universe.

If we'll never ever reach the stars then why did GOD put so many of them out there?
GOD surely was not going to do something and then put it to waste and for no apparent reason.

There is so many of the "stuff" that make us that we can't see or touch (footnote). The laws of the universe were made by a lawmaker and not by the universe itself. With an intended purpose.

"By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible."

The brain cannot create consciousness because the brain is of materialism and physicality.

Why was the universe created this way?

The answer to this lies deep in the faithful's heart....but it's evident for anyone else to "see".

[footnote] We really can't "touch" anything or make direct contact with anything at the sub-atomic level. According to Physics.
What we perceive as "touch" is really the repulsive or attractive electromagnetic force between the atoms in our skin and the atoms in the objects the we "touch". They really don't "touch".

-
-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; January 22, 2019 at 17:56.
Old January 22, 2019, 16:47   #25
AZ Dave
Registered

FALaholic #: 7882
Great post MOS11C. The fool says in his heart, there is no God.
Old January 24, 2019, 08:15   #26
2barearms
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Man is the universe attempting to explain itself.......

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 07, 2020, 21:15   #27
MOS11C
Registered

11) Biological example of Irreducible Complexity

This, from what I understand, is the inability for a machine (in this case biological) to continue to function if any of its pieces were missing and whose pieces have no value except as parts of the whole.
Refuting it's evolution and thus supporting it's Creation by the great architect God.

For example the cellular bacterial flagellum with rotary motor, with the following features:

Self assembly and repair,
Water-cooled rotary engine,
Proton motive force drive system,
Forward and reverse gears,
Operating speeds of up to 100,000 rpm,
Direction reversing capability within 1/4 of a turn,
Hard-wired signal transduction system with short-term memory

A flagellum is a lash-like appendage that protrudes from the cell body of certain bacteria and serve for locomotion. Some even serve for drilling.

Now, evolutionists argue that flagellum simpler than this already exist in nature and with less components and work fine, but the flagellum could not work without about 40 protein components all organized in the right way.

The claim is that if the components of an electric motor already exist in an electrical shop, they could assemble by themselves into a working motor. However, the right organization is just as important as the right components.
the very process of assembly in the right sequence requires other regulatory Complex machines, so is in itself irreducibly irreducibly complex.

No doubt that all of the complexity in nature could not be created by nature.

Not in the time frame that "man" (scientists) has given the age of the Universe.

--
-
-
-
-=
Old February 07, 2020, 21:34   #28
MOS11C
Registered

Quote:
2) The human Eyes
Can distinguish more than 7 million colors and can handle more than 1.5 simultaneous messages from the visible World. HE made our eyes like this so that we can see the wonder of the Cosmos and understand HIS power and greatness. Also, to look for HIM.

The eyes, amazingly, focus automatically. It's a system of two different cells that can focus on color and detect light in the periphery.
I've "seen" this at work when I wake up in the middle of the night and look at my modem blue leds. I can see the rich but faint blue light when I look directly at it (focus). And as I look away I see a brighter light in my peripheral vision...with less color of course. Peripheral vision is critical for self awareness and to protect Life against approaching threats.

-
-
-
-

Addendum:

And here we have the science fiction:
Evolutionists recognize that eyes must have arisen independently at least 30 times because there is no evolutionary pattern to explain the origin of eyes from a common ancestor. What this really means is that since eyes cannot be related by common ancestor, and since they are here, and only materialistic explanations are allowed, hey presto, there’s proof that they evolved independently!

That is laughable.

An eye makes little sense on its own, because the ability to perceive light is meaningless unless the organism has sophisticated computational machinery to make use of this information.

It is also fallacious to point to a series of more complex eyes in nature, and then argue that this presents an evolutionary sequence.

This is like arranging a number of different types of aircraft in order of complexity, then claiming that the simple aircraft evolved into complex ones, as opposed to being designed. For one thing, eyes can’t descend from other eyes perse; rather, organisms pass on genes for eyes to their descendants. This is important when considering the nautilus eye, a pinhole camera. This cannot possibly be an ancestor of the vertebrate lens/camera eye, because the nautilus as a whole is not an ancestor of the vertebrates, even according to the evolutionists!

Evolutionists fail again.

-
-
-
Old February 07, 2020, 21:55   #29
MOS11C
Registered

12) The Origin of Life - Raw material

My my...where do we start?

Evolution cannot explain how life first appeared on earth.
acids, amino acids, and other building blocks of life could have formed but some major building blocks cannot be formed, like cytosine.
Nor organized themselves into self-replicating, self-sustaining units.

So wishful thinking of a Comet bringing these compounds to Earth, were partly motivated by the hopelessness of current theories about life spontaneously generating on earth.

The problems with this is :

The amounts of these chemicals are tiny—far too low to contribute to biological processes.

The wide variety of compounds in itself counts as evidence against chemical evolution.

Sugars are very unstable, and easily decompose or react with other chemicals.

Living things require homochiral sugars with the same handedness, but the ones from space would not have been.

Even under highly artificial conditions, there is no plausible method of making the sugar ribose join to some of the essential building blocks needed to make DNA or RNA.

The DNA translator DID NOT EXIST YET!
Even the correct letter sequence would be meaningless without elaborate decoding machinery to translate it. Unless the decoding machinery already existed, those instructions could never be read.

Oh, maybe extraterrestrials did it....LOL

Creationists sometimes try to invalidate all of evolution by pointing to science’s current inability to explain the origin of life. ,,,, me guilty as charged,
But even if life on earth turned out to have a non-evolutionary origin (for instance, if aliens introduced the first cells billions of years ago), evolution since then would be robustly confirmed by countless microevolutionary and macroevolutionary studies.

-
-
--

Last edited by MOS11C; February 07, 2020 at 22:08.
Old February 07, 2020, 23:19   #30
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

So what's the point?

Like Plato said, "only the dead have seen the end of war", and God is war AND Peace, and procreating/getting laid, like Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

"Deus ex machina"

The Bible is full of Truths and half truths; life IS truth, moment to moment. God is in the rope business of testing souls, for eternity-- until they get it right.
Old February 08, 2020, 00:11   #31
Randall
Registered

FALaholic #: 4979
“The universe is a pretty big place. If it's just us, seems like an awful waste of space.”, Carl Sagan
Old February 08, 2020, 00:32   #32
Pluribus
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 5600
Have you been hit on the head by a coconut 🥥 recently? Do you honestly think you’re saying something of an intellectual nature?

What if when you die, you discover that the kingdom of heaven is up a homosexuals back passage? Will you be disappointed or just decide that’s God’s will and accept it?

Do you honestly think the gentle and harmless Hindu or Buddhist man who never hurt a fly doesn’t accept Jesus will be sent to your version of hell just because they didn’t believe in Jeeeeeesus? Or, one that believes in a god but, not Jeeeeesus will be sent to some fantasy of wrath?

Don’t walk under a coconut palm is my advice.

Never hate your enemy, it only clouds your judgment.
Pluribus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 08, 2020, 00:33   #33
Tak
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala_Guy View Post

post of the year !
Old February 08, 2020, 00:51   #34
MOS11C
Registered

13) The Origin of Life - Randomness or Lack There of

Soooooua, these guys claim that evolution's natural selection harnesses non-random change by preserving desirable-adaptive features and eliminating undesirable-nonadaptive ones.

But the raw material on which natural selection acts is random mutations.
Evolutionists lie.

And science has not found yet one indisputable example of information-adding mutations.

There is no non-complex life form because complex life needs to have the ability to reproduce.
Even a simple self-reproducing organism, Mycoplasma genitalium , has 482 genes with 580,000 letters ....
But even this appears not to be enough to sustain itself without parasitizing an even more complex organism. Most likely the parasitism resulted from loss of some of the genetic information required to make some essential nutrients. Therefore, a hypothetical first cell that could sustain itself would have to be even more complex.

Bottom line is that even the most simple complex organism that self-reproduce did not appeared from thin air randomly. They had to be engineered by an intelligent designer.

Another evolutionist idea is that random occurrence of order that carries repetitive and little information (like crystals ans snowflakes) provides insight into the generation of complex non-repetitive bunch of information contradicts the laws of thermodynamics.
Here we have science contradicting science....LOL
We often find that many anti-creationist scientists lack the knowledge of physics and chemistry.
...and they often confuse Order with Complexity in their books and study.

Yes, if you repetitively break a big crystal you get smaller crystals , yet if you break a protein you don'
get smaller proteins. The total entropy of closed systems cannot be decreased.

-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; February 08, 2020 at 18:16.
Old February 08, 2020, 00:55   #35
Tak
Registered

Here we go...

https://youtu.be/4eMe5SRs_iA
Old February 08, 2020, 01:38   #36
MOS11C
Registered

14) The CHIRALITY Problem - Nature's Failure to create Life

That is, from chemical by natural processes.

Chirality is what give the DNA the shape for storing the proteins and the information. Without it there is no support of life.

Chirality cannot be created in chemical molecules by a random process.
It is a universal accepted chemistry fact! It's impossible.
If DNA and proteins were formed by "chance" then there would be a mixture of 50/50 isomers which are not what we see in proteins and DNA.
It would not have the double helical structure needed to exist.

The "random chemical process" that evolutionist claim Life sprung from
cannot create proteins of life and DNA

When we show them that their own laws of nature cannot create chirality
Evolutionists say that the process happened a long time ago by some unknown method that they cannot explain....well....
Evolutionists certainly are relying on faith and not on scientific facts. Evolution just hopes you don't know chemistry......lol

Nature cannot create chirality and man neither.....only God.

GOD is awesome the way He built the basic components of Life.

-
-
--
-

Last edited by MOS11C; February 08, 2020 at 18:16.
Old February 08, 2020, 03:11   #37
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74557
I have seen everything posted by OP thus far and it's a mix of elementary and advanced "truths" that help us understand God (the Trinity God the Father, God the Sun and God the Holy Spirit, all three one and separate at the same time) did for the Universe for the Bible states let "us" for man in our image. Big Bang, nothing but God to instant universe that for a short period called hyperinflation did expand at speeds faster than the speed of light to expand space while leaving dark matter, to an ever growing universe that has a finite lifespan and will end. Bible accurately tells how the universe was made in a context people could easily relate to whether 5,000 years ago or 5,000 years from now.

It explains parallel universes that align with modern string theory of 10 dimensions plus an eleventh of time which can be manipulated or traveled by beings that know how. Do aliens come from other galaxies or parallel universes? I don't know but it's hard to believe God would just create one little garden. Many try to date the earth from the Bible and others use that to try and discredit it. Adam and Eve were immortal till first sin, did they live in the Garden of Eden 100, 1,000, 10,000, 100,000 or more years before the original sin caused them to be expelled. God told Eve from now on you will experience pain in childbirth which speaks to me they were producing offspring and filling the earth with people for a long but unknown period of time before the story of Cain and Able.

Abraham was flawed but trusted God and though him a covenant was made. His offering to Melchizedek I believe the first appearance of Christ on Earth pre-birth of a virgin. Christmas made several appearences in the Old Testament and prophecy written about the coming Messiah thousands and hundreds of years before he was born, raised, performed his ministry and followed his destiny to die on the cross, go to Gehenna then be resurrected on the third day, walk the earth another forty days appearing to the disciples many times and hundreds of people before ascending to the throne next to the Father is reliable.

Most witnesses to this were brutally tortured and all they had to do was deny what they claimed to end the horrific torture and not one recanted their witness. Sorry but in any culture it's going to be hard to find hundreds of people to boil in oil, crucify and even worse forms of torture and not one recant unless it's true and they would rather die than deny God and lose their place in Heaven. Heaven is just temporary, after the millenial rule of Jesus and Satan is released one more time before thrown in the lake of fire forever then God will destroy this universe and world to instantly be replaced by a new Earth where Jesus will walk among us and there will be no more tears, no more death and his followers will live with him forever. He will be our light and rule from Jerusalem.

Science even predicts this eventual collapse of the universe. Have been studying Revelation lately and have had to procure about a dozen books and references to help me understand the end times prophecy. In a modern age where our technology is now doubling in complexity and new theories every 4.5 years and hundreds of years of Biblical Archeology, science advancements, new historical documents not one fact from the Bible has yet to be found wrong. Only our inability to understand it creates questions. People say the Bible was written and edited by men thus must be flawed. But I believe in a all knowing omnipotent, omnipresent God who having the ability to create the universe at will also has the power to ensure the correct writings were properly translated and edited for the Bible as we find it today. I have a 1611 version with book of Apocrypha and can easily see why certain texts were omitted. Some were written 400 years after death and the only remaining books of the New Testament now were inspired by God to be put on paper by people that lived in the time of Christ as valid witnesses.

I have read over a dozen translations of The Bible some multiple times to date and have a literal library of hundreds of resource books and can't find any reason to not 110% believe Christ was the Son of God who sent the Holy Spirit following His asention to the Father's right hand. Not one tittle has been misproven. There is actually more written about Christmas by the Romans and others during His time there is more real time documentation of his life than published about WW2 by participants and observers. Notice my signature line use on all discussion groups participate on and if your following some New Age, witchcraft or just non believer, agnostic, etc I believe at the Great White Throne Judgement your going to lament your name not being found in the Book of Life.

What I find most interesting is 99% of the people that do not believe that the Bible is God's Word or in God have not read the Bible. How can you dismiss something you know nothing about? I have read the Book of Mormon, Buddhist texts, Hindu, Native American, attended live animal sacrifices by pagan religions and none ring true or can feel in my heart. Buddha is dead, Joseph Smith is dead, Muhammad is dead but Christ arose and was seen, continued to teach and many witnessed his asention. I want to serve a living God, not a dead one or let any cult, pop culture or plain ignorance lose my place in the Book of Life.

Unfortunately theology is something I can debate and discuss till the end of time and while on occasion drop in one of these threads if what to discuss God its done at home, with friends, small groups, corporate worship at church and much study. The Files is not the place for me to try whacking non believers with the Bible. While I am a member of The Gideons who distribute more Bibles worldwide than any other group for over 100 years I only witness to people who want to listen. One of my best days skiing was in Switzerland with a Hindu man where we discussed our beliefs in gondolas, lifts, over lunch and spent the rest of the time skiing. Some of my good friends are Mormon and we discuss our beliefs regularly and choose to disagree politely.
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat
hueyville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 08, 2020, 08:10   #38
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Ever watch a hungry dog? A young pup will eat anything that gets near his mouth because he has a hunger. Men's souls are much like a hungry dog and young men seem to believe in anything that is fed them. The soul hungers for God and will create a god if they can't find the real one. Even atheist hunger for answers and find a belief of their choice.

Seek and you will find but most men are lazy and let someone else seek for them. Men would rather be told than have to learn for themselves. They would rather find a religion they fit into than compare for the truth. They would rather live under the rules of a dictated religion than ask why they should.

Men take the easy way out every time and damn few good men carry the world. God knows this but forgives us anyway.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 08, 2020, 10:06   #39
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

God is way way ahead of us regarding the mysteries of the universe and its building blocks.

As humans, made in his image, we disappoint him all the time, with our use of free will that might not meet "standards". WTF does that mean?

"Thou shalt not steal" is the first commandment for a reason...God understands man's thieving lying animalistic tendency.

The 7 deadly sins is another yardstick.

Destiny, Karma, Free Will, Fate all come into play in our lives.
Man is not a machine; we are made in the image of God as a gift.

Huey's other dimensions text ought to be re-read.

Many mansions exist in the afterlife, as Jesus said. "Sin city"/Hell is likely one of them.

Does a dimension like "hell" exist like a penal colony? God understands mankind's learning curve. I would say so.

Reincarnation theory, and parallel dimensions in life (and death) go far to explain a lot, but your behavior/acts/words is all that counts, in this lifetime.

God must like getting laid, we are in his image.....it is a gift that he also gave to Jesus. If you cannot stomach that fact.....you are not "getting" it, regarding mankind, and life.

Be yourself.
Old February 08, 2020, 10:21   #40
Abominog
Registered

FALaholic #: 372
Do you ever write about anything FAL related? This IS the FAL Files.
Old February 08, 2020, 11:54   #41
MOS11C
Registered

15) Statistical Mechanics Proves An Intelligent Sentient Creator (God)

Here is an introduction to Statistical Mechanics and one of the highly studied
Probabilistic Mechanics Theorem of the Infinite Monkeys Typewriter:

Statistical mechanics is the branch of physics that combines the principles and procedures of statistics with the laws of both classical and quantum mechanics, particularly with respect to the field of thermodynamics. It aims to predict and explain the measurable properties of macroscopic systems on the basis of the properties and behaviour of the microscopic constituents of those systems. Statistical mechanics interprets, for example, thermal energy as the energy of atomic particles in disordered states and temperature as a quantitative measure of how energy is shared among such particles. Statistical mechanics draws heavily on the laws of probability so that it does not concentrate on the behaviour of every individual particle in a macroscopic substance but on the average behaviour of a large number of particles of the same kind.

Statistical mechanics is one of the pillars of modern physics.

Of course this theorem uses monkeys and typewriters to for ease of presentation ...but In reality they represent the mechanical chemical and/or physical natural processes that would have made up life in this universe BY CHANCE.

The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type any given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare. In fact, the monkey would almost surely type every possible finite text an infinite number of times. However, the probability that monkeys filling the observable universe would type a complete work such as Shakespeare's Hamlet is so tiny that the chance of it occurring during a period of time hundreds of thousands of orders of magnitude longer than the age of the universe is extremely super low .

Suppose the typewriter has 50 keys, and the word to be typed is banana. If the keys are pressed randomly and independently, it means that each key has an equal chance of being pressed. Then, the chance that the first letter typed is 'b' is 1/50, and the chance that the second letter typed is a is also 1/50, and so on. Therefore, the chance of the first six letters spelling banana is

(1/50) × (1/50) × (1/50) × (1/50) × (1/50) × (1/50) = (1/50)6 = 1/15 625 000 000 ,
less than one in 15 billion, but not zero.

Also, if there were as many monkeys as there are atoms in the observable universe typing extremely fast for trillions of times the life of the universe, the probability of the monkeys replicating even a single page of Shakespeare is unfathomably small.

Ignoring punctuation, spacing, and capitalization, a monkey typing letters uniformly at random has a chance of one in 26 of correctly typing the first letter of Hamlet. It has a chance of one in 676 (26 × 26) of typing the first two letters. Because the probability shrinks exponentially, at 20 letters it already has only a chance of one in 2620 = 19,928,148,895,209,409,152,340,197,376 (almost 2 × 1028). In the case of the entire text of Hamlet, the probabilities are so vanishingly small as to be inconceivable.

Even if every proton in the observable universe were a monkey with a typewriter, typing from the Big Bang until the end of the universe (when protons might no longer exist), they would still need a far greater amount of time – more than three hundred and sixty thousand orders of magnitude longer – to have even a 1 in 10500 chance of success.

Orders of Magnitude = a shitload of exponents over exponents of huge number of digits!!!!!!

In fact there is less than a one in a trillion chance of success that such a universe made of monkeys could type any particular document a mere 79 characters long.

Imagine now the probability of an unintelligent "nature" coming up with the
code makeup of DNA!!!!!...and also the makeup of the other hundreds of things needed to sustain this life......practically and numerically impossible in this visible Universe.

Clearly, an intelligent and sentient being with ENORMOUS POWER AND LOVE, for us, created all of this, for us = the Abrahamic GOD.

-
-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; February 08, 2020 at 18:17.
Old February 08, 2020, 12:19   #42
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abominog View Post
Do you ever write about anything FAL related? This IS the FAL Files.
Thank you

It would seem that MOS' knowledge of FALs is even more limited than his knowledge of anyything else. Whether one agrees with his faith or not, one must admire his ability to endlessly twist facts or present half truths to support it. It rather amazes me that so many people seem to find preachings entertaining. But then, since MOS proclaimed me a minion of Satan long ago, perhaps I have lost my sense of humor.

“I respect the government only in the sense that I respect any other dangerous predator who views me as food.”

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” Robert E. Lee
Old February 08, 2020, 12:22   #43
MOS11C
Registered

16) Transitional Fossils are a Myth - Disproving a natural evolution

Not one single drop of evidence has been found of macroevolution. Not one.
Darwin could not prove evolution. He did showed "adaptation" which is
far from macroevolution. But not one proof of an animal that turned into
a different TYPE of animal. Adaptation of the species is obvious. Of course animals adapt, humans too. And their characteristics change in the process.
But they have never turned into another type of animal.
Liberal professors claim taht they have seen experiments where amebas have evolved into other animals but when asked "what the "other animals" are?" they say "other amebas".....LOL
Yes, this is what they teach the students in the college campuses.

Evolutionists cannot point to any transitional fossils—creatures that are half reptile and half bird, for instance. They don't exist because they never existed.
They have come up with a few but these are fossils without the rest of the animals
other bones. In other words, single bones....LOL
So how can they claim that a "wolf-like" animal from Pakistan evolved into a whale when all
they have is an inner ear little bone?.....lol
It's utterly absurd to make that leap.....but this is how it is with all of their claims.

And they always seem to name the same handful of disputable ones, instead of the many that Darwin hoped for.
So this proves that all life was created and designed....not evolved from the nothing or from simple molecules.

Shitvolutionists have failed to prove Bird evolution, horse evolution, mollusk evolution, whale evolution, man evolution, tetrapod evolution, cambrian evolution...which are the areas where they claim having some "SECRET" and obscure "missing links" of transitional fossils....yeah right....LOL

Anyone can read these palenteologists papers to realize how incomplete
and how the data is strongly influenced by their assumptions.
I'm no scientist and have read them with amazement.....LOL

-
-
--
-

Last edited by MOS11C; February 08, 2020 at 18:17.
Old February 08, 2020, 22:30   #44
Arby
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Armstrong View Post
Whether one agrees with his faith or not, one must admire his ability to endlessly twist facts or present half truths to support it.
Respectfully, Jim, I have to disagree with you.
I can't bring myself to the point of admiring a pestilence.
Arby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 08, 2020, 22:57   #45
Registered

FALaholic #: 348
Some interesting numbers:

99.9999999% of Your Body Is Empty Space.

I m not a scientist so here is an article splainin it

https://curiosity.com/topics/youre-a...ace-curiosity/

Your atoms all combined would barely make a dust particle. Makes one feel really tiny. So how us it a dust particle can exist with conscious thought?
0302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 09, 2020, 00:20   #46
MOS11C
Registered

17) Early Embrionic Similarities is Proof of Intelligent Design and not Evolution

Some evolutionist lunatic once tried to show drawings of human, reptiles and pigs embryos in their early stage that had incredible similarities...this to support the idea that embryos could have evolved with ease.
But the nutjob fraudulently modified his drawings of embryos to make them look more alike.

Although the idea of an organism’s early development supposedly re-tracing its evolutionary history was based on a fraud and has been debunked by many high-profile scientists, the idea still persists with the evolutionist tiny mind.

A human embryo never looks reptilian or pig-like. A human embryo is always a human embryo, from the moment of conception....it is never anything else.
It does not become human sometime after eight weeks. It's human from the start.
This is what the Bible says...the unborn baby is a tiny human child.

Tthe general features of animals appear earlier in the embryo’s development than the specialized features. Each embryo of a given species, instead of passing through the stages of other animals, departs more and more from them as it develops. This is why evolution, even with mutations, makes no sense. So the younger the embryonic stage, the more closely organisms tend to resemble each other, yet to completely form they tend to only resemble their type , not some other type. Young embryos cannot mutate to other animal types.
It is a designed mechanism transfered thru genes and coded in the DNA.

-
-
--

Last edited by MOS11C; February 09, 2020 at 00:33.
Old February 09, 2020, 00:55   #47
Registered

FALaholic #: 348
Abortions are performed up to birth in new mexico. Very late term. The democrat catholics there are very lame. If ya hotta kill a baby albuquerque is ground zero.

http://prolifewitness.org/breaking-c...medical-board/

Dude kills babies but killing moms is not “cool”
0302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 09, 2020, 08:24   #48
J. Armstrong
Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post
Respectfully, Jim, I have to disagree with you.
I can't bring myself to the point of admiring a pestilence.

Old February 09, 2020, 11:26   #49
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

I have seen such slavish devotion to "God", in cults, and sects like rattlesnake handlers. Attempts to get closer to God never works.

Many religious sects, advocate self flaggelation with whips, vows of poverty, gifting all your worldly goods to child molestors.

Those whip guys, sling whips across their own backs over ten hours to get closer to God, in pain and tears and blood.

Not me.

Diversity in mammals is indisputable, due to evolution, but the entire process is the same, as is the way they breathe and reproduce. God's plan for life here, is clear.

Neanderthal DNA exists in many of us. I suspect God simply used what he had available to perfect us, or we just had to have any/all of the available women, like a sailor in a barroom.

Ancient reptiles/dinosaurs bones, and the age of the universe at 5 billion + years, are not in dispute, unless you measure time as just being the duration between rattlesnake bites.

The meaning of life is found directly in your family life and external life working, ethically morally and courageously in a form of chivalry, if you will.

Truths that are revealed about the earth and its life forms, and technology development, are there for the taking and understanding.

God's plan is clear....learn, develop and do not blow yourselves up.

All governments of man, up to our Republic, be they religious in basis, or Royal, all were corrupt and degenerate, because man is basically corrupt and degenerate, and has to choose to follow the universal ten commandments and universal common law; animals cannot, nor kings or commies.

You own body is made up of billions of cells that divide and reproduce themselves every 6 months, in a process called mitosis.

Talk to your own billions of cells, keep them happy... might be a plan. Stay off the pot; making your cells crazy is not healthy.
Old February 09, 2020, 14:59   #50
MOS11C
Registered

18) Vestigial Organs - Prove of Creation not Evolution.

Actually they are a sort of devolution , totally contrary to evolution.

Evolutionists argue that things such as flightless birds, birds with small wings, pigs toes, male nipples, legless lizards, the rabbit’s digestive system, the human appendix, and hip bones and teeth in whales are useless and have no function.

They claim that these ALLEGED "vestigial" organs are leftovers of evolution and evidence for evolution. But here we have a few atheists playing GOD....and inadvertently proving creation, not evolution.

it is impossible to prove that an organ is useless.
Many times it is unknown what the organ's function is until later in history.
....this has happened to more than 100 organs in humans where they were alleged to be useless and later found to be essential for the body.

There are several options: the flightless bird's wings are useless and derived from birds that once could fly.
...or the wings have a function. I mean, this is an evolutionist greatest nightmare.....LOL

This is possible in the creationist model. Loss of features is relatively easy by natural processes, whereas acquisition of new characters, requiring specific new DNA information, is impossible. Evolution loses again. This is loss of genetic information, so it is not evidence for microbe-to-man evolution, which requires masses of new genetic information....and also requires a huge amount of code translation for the DNA
to form.

Males have nipples because of the common plan followed during early embryo development. Embryos start out producing features common to male and female....again an example of God's design economy. Nipples are a part of this design economy.
What is the evolutionist’s explanation for male nipples? Did males evolve (devolve) from females? Or did ancestral males suckle the young? No evolutionist would propose this. Male nipples are neither evidence for evolution nor evidence against creation.

It is quite likely that legless lizards could have arisen through loss of genetic information from an original created kind, and the structures are consistent with this. Loss of a structure is of no comfort to evolutionists, as they have to find a mechanism for creating new structures, not losing them. Loss of information cannot explain how evolution ‘from amoeba to man’ could occur. Genesis 3:14 suggests that snakes may have once had legs.

Adaptation and natural selection are biological facts; amoeba-to-man evolution is not.

It is now known that the human appendix contains lymphatic tissue and helps control bacteria entering the intestines. It functions in a similar way to the tonsils at the upper end of the alimentary canal, which are known to fight throat infections. Tonsils also were once thought to be useless organs.

Vestigial organs provide no evidence for evolutionary theory. Instead it
solidifies the idea of a creationist economic mechanic built inside the genes.
Our GOD create life the most effiecient way possible.
And created life so that life itself would become even more efficient.

Thank you LORD!!!!

-
-

-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; February 09, 2020 at 15:12.