The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old February 17, 2020, 10:23   #1
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Bloomberg says farmers lack grey matter

I have been seeing on tv today that Bloomberg says America's farmers lack grey matter and anyone can farm. He said he could teach anyone to do it. Also he said anyone can be a mill right because you just turn a dial.

So do you think American farmers and mill rights are smart enough to vote for someone else?
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2020, 10:25   #2
easttex
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 20438
Just remember: the coastal elites like Bloomberg are inherently smarter than you and know more than you. You aren't capable of fully handling your affairs and need them to run important parts of your life for you.

Just for the sake of conversation:
Bloomberg implied farming doesn't take intelligence in 2016 comments

Molon labe

Last edited by easttex; February 17, 2020 at 10:32. Reason: Link added
easttex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2020, 10:27   #3
Retired Bum
Registered

FALaholic #: 21904
Some people are stupid enough to vote for the proverbial "yellow dog" especially if they are DemonRats......

And so it goes.

The Retired One
Retired Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2020, 10:28   #4
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Quote:
Originally Posted by easttex View Post
Just remember: the coastal elites like Bloomberg are inherently smarter than you and know more than you. You aren't capable of fully handling your affairs and need them to run important parts of your life for you.
But of course.

Jarhead
Old February 17, 2020, 10:32   #5
Bawana jim
Registered

Karma would be a time when he is forced to grow his own food and machine his own tools to do so. Sawed off runt couldn't work a farm if his life depended on it.
Old February 17, 2020, 11:15   #6
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
This is great shit!!
You could not pay a person enough to sabotage their own campaigns as much as Bloomburg and Biden are doing.

It is like Maxine Watters is running for president, or Pelosi.

Americans like justice and fairness, always.
This anti farmer, anti gun, and anti black and anti deplorables shit, FROM A SHORT MAN, is just golden.

Enjoy it while it lasts. His commercials are disgusting most normal people.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2020, 11:18   #7
Heisser Mann
Registered

FALaholic #: 80843
Location: Firearms talk is main reason for joining from: Kingman Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
I have been seeing on tv today that Bloomberg says America's farmers lack grey matter and anyone can farm. He said he could teach anyone to do it. Also he said anyone can be a mill right because you just turn a dial.

So do you think American farmers and mill rights are smart enough to vote for someone else?
His tribe has a tendency to hold that view of non-tribal members. Ain't the first time I've heard that rhetoric by a long shot.
They even make up names to identify them. You can look that up. Readily available.
Heisser Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2020, 11:23   #8
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisser Mann View Post
His tribe has a tendency to hold that view of non-tribal members. Ain't the first time I've heard that rhetoric by a long shot.
Wealth turns into arrogance and the mfer has more of both than anyone. The guys who are money successful think they can do anything but frankly his physical power makes him a dwarf in the real world. For all his wealth his social ignorance is the real tell of what he is, a fool with money.
Old February 17, 2020, 11:26   #9
Pluribus
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 5600
I know we have farmers on this forum, how about one of y’all invite the sucker to your farm and ask him to buck some hay or, furrow a row or two, maybe vet some beeves or, nut some hogs for you. And not just for five minutes for a camera op. I mean all damn day and all damn day of course being a farmers day in that sunrise/sunset sort of reality.

The fckuers...

Clueless, just clueless. Demeaning the farmer with his mouth full and his belly fat.

Never hate your enemy, it only clouds your judgment.
Pluribus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2020, 11:30   #10
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by easttex View Post

Just for the sake of conversation:
Bloomberg implied farming doesn't take intelligence in 2016 comments
it's actually Urban Elites
you see quite a bit of this with AOC for example
it's a case of being utterly clueless about greater America

Younger friend grew up in New York City
he talks about school field trips to the Zoo to see Chickens and Cows in the 80s. Said when his dad was in school they at least took the kids out to working farms on Long Island but none of that exists anymore

Same goes on in Chicago by the way

Bloomberg see himself as a technocrat
He's real sharp on some things, utterly clueless on others
Trump for all his failings is not totally Urban bubble think

Back in the 90s, I think in the run up for 2000 some media asshole managed to get Presidential canidates to answer what they thought certain basic foods cost. They were all clueless inflating costs on everything by 100s of %s
Why ?
Well neither Gore or Dumbya had been in a grocery store in decades
neither has Bloomers, dunno' about the Trumps but likely the same
Can't see Mellenia pushing a shopping cart

Now AOC likely has some clue as does Comrade Bernard
Clinton ?
Clueless...Hillary quit shopping/Cooking for Bill once she became 1st lady of Arkansas. The Cook sent the State Police out to fill Grocery orders. No Shit.
Riversidesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2020, 11:36   #11
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

I just hope Bloomburg makes a crack about NASCAR, and Trump using AF1 to go the Daytona 500!!!

It has to happen, just like the "Deplorables" by Hillary.
Old February 17, 2020, 11:42   #12
Bawana jim
Registered

Bloomberg spends his day looking everyone else square in the belt buckle, with out his corner on the stock market he wouldn't be anything. His money is what he stands on to look down on real Americans and he can't buy the presidency in a legal election. The apitomy of an oligarch, thinks he can buy the world.
Old February 17, 2020, 11:43   #13
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 77344
Bloomberg isn't smart, only clever.

I bet he could make a tomato plant grow.
Old February 17, 2020, 11:52   #14
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
I thank farmers for wheat,milk,eggs,and bacon..millwrights for receivers...
Fewer and fewer lack the will to farm. it takes unbelievable commitment. You are literally married to the livestock... they depend on you 24/7.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2020, 12:00   #15
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post

I bet he could make a tomato plant grow.
Neither smart or clever in the real world, he kicked himself in the nuts when he opens his mouth. His wealth comes from charging folks to be in the stock market on his antiquated system. He is working for China in reality to beat Trump and he will get a deal with the Chinese if he spends his money to beat Trump.

Bloomberg is China fighting back.
Old February 17, 2020, 13:08   #16
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
This is great shit!!
You could not pay a person enough to sabotage their own campaigns as much as Bloomburg and Biden are doing.

This anti farmer, anti gun, and anti black and anti deplorables shit, FROM A SHORT MAN, is just golden.

And there's certainly that...

Of course, the outcome of elections has become more and more a function of who programs the voting 'machines,' so we have to keep that it mind too...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2020, 15:14   #17
ratas calientes
Registered

FALaholic #: 1841
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post

I bet he could NOT make a tomato plant grow.
Fixed.
Old February 17, 2020, 15:24   #18
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Another source of the same manure...
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...aning-diatribe

"I could teach anybody, even the people in this room" to be a farmer, said Bloomberg during a 2016 talk at Oxford University in a now-viral clip in which he called agriculture a "process"

"You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn, he added."

Farmers around here are using self-driving tractors. Friend of mine works at the implement dealer that sells them,along with the GPS guidance systems. They take field soil tests,intergrate that data into the guidance,so the system precisely adds certain amounts of fertilizer at certain areas of the fields. He has worked as a farm hand,but possesses multiple computer degrees.
You gotta be pretty sharp these days to stay alive as a farmer. Quite often,I have asked farmers for their advice on various subjects,just because they tend to know a hell of a lot more than the average mouth-breather at walmart,and have an extremely well-rounded skill set in general.
Bloomberg does not sound all that grateful for the bounty of food on his plate.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2020, 15:55   #19
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
not that we did not already know it, but what a POS.

If farming is so easy perhaps he should take a stab at it and spend a year as a subsistence farmer.

He would 100% starve to death I'm willing to bet.

I'm sure it takes plenty of smarts to be a successful farmer these days.

More than it takes to run a news service...

Anyone can run a news service.... find a story, print it out, sell it on street corner !

Right?
Tak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2020, 16:28   #20
Tip_drill
Registered

FALaholic #: 82930
A condescending, sawed off , authoritarian, communist elitist like Bloomberg needs to make himself feel big by making you feel small..If he is elected, thanks to Trumps lies, bloviation and deceit he will inherit a weaponized, 100% DOJ certified above the law and above the constitution fed govt. alphabet gestapo that will be more than happy to carry out his tyrannical orders.
Tip_drill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2020, 16:33   #21
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tip_drill View Post
A condescending, sawed off , authoritarian, communist elitist like Bloomberg needs to make himself feel big by making you feel small..If he is elected, thanks to Trumps lies, bloviation and deceit he will inherit a weaponized, 100% DOJ certified above the law and above the constitution fed govt. alphabet gestapo that will be more than happy to carry out his tyrannical orders.
Perhaps his 'job' is to make the other nut-case Democrat presidential aspirants look 'normal.'

Just sayin'...

Forrest
Old February 17, 2020, 16:41   #22
embatp
What? Me AR?
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 39856
Zimbabwe thought they could take all the farms and give them to Mugabe’s buddies who didn’t know anything about farming....how’d that work out?
Old February 17, 2020, 16:47   #23
Tip_drill
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
Perhaps his 'job' is to make the other nut-case Democrat presidential aspirants look 'normal.'

Just sayin'...

Forrest
Well, since Bernie Sanders campaign managers want to use the US military to throw 50 million conservatives, vets and patriots into gulag re education camps for extermination.. And the MSM didn’t even bat an eye to those statements..He has a ways to go to accomplish the goal you stated.

I fully expect Comey, Strozk, McCabe, Brennyn, Vindman to be brought back into government, promoted and celebrated as “heroes who saved the constitution “ by the next Sanders or Bloomberg who take the White House... And then you will see the true powers of executive office exercised... Not the weak sauce,pretend deliberate impotence , and laughable excusebullshit we are getting now.... The whitehouse grounds keeper has more authority and power than Trump pretends to

Last edited by Tip_drill; February 17, 2020 at 17:06.
Old February 17, 2020, 17:13   #24
SWOHFAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 34346
Who says? I guarantee 95+% won't be voting for his Marxist authoritarian ass... and that says it all right there.

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
SWOHFAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2020, 17:14   #25
SWOHFAL
Registered

Quote:
This is great shit!!

Uh, bad news is that even if he doesn't make it, he promises he will throw hundreds of millions to the Democrat nominee to beat Trump, even Crazy Bernie.

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
Old February 17, 2020, 17:20   #26
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWOHFAL View Post
Uh, bad news is that even if he doesn't make it, he promises he will throw hundreds of millions to the Democrat nominee to beat Trump, even Crazy Bernie.
If I understand what I read, he is working for China. Really he has billions so you know the most important thing in his life is money. A promise from China to give him the same control over their stock market as he has over our will make Blommie the first trillionare. By running for office he can spend his money any way he wants to hurt us in the election.

He gets China back up as number one and the Chinese will love him like a god.
Old February 17, 2020, 17:21   #27
Tip_drill
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWOHFAL View Post
Who says? I guarantee 95+% won't be voting for his Marxist authoritarian ass... and that says it all right there.
Bloomberg, Sanders or Joseph Stalin if he ran as a Democrat will get 48% of the American voters to pull the lever for them no matter what....This year likely more due to massive voter and election fraud courtesy of this internal government rebellion that has been happening for the past 3 years where no one is held accountable, no matter what crimes they commit.

Either Trump is as weak as he appears or he is working with the other side to implement their agenda for them and all this has been a kabuki theater , reality tv show these last 3 years.

Either way we are getting screwed... that should be very obvious by now

Last edited by Tip_drill; February 17, 2020 at 17:29.
Old February 17, 2020, 17:37   #28
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
Well, since Bernie Sanders campaign managers want to use the US military to throw 50 million conservatives, vets and patriots into gulag re education camps for extermination.. And the MSM didn’t even bat an eye to those statements..He has a ways to go to accomplish the goal you stated.

I fully expect Comey, Strozk, McCabe, Brennyn, Vindman to be brought back into government, promoted and celebrated as “heroes who saved the constitution “ by the next Sanders or Bloomberg who take the White House... And then you will see the true powers of executive office exercised... Not the weak sauce,pretend deliberate impotence , and laughable excusebullshit we are getting now.... The whitehouse grounds keeper has more authority and power than Trump pretends to
Well, there is that...

But keep in mind that Bernie has his own flock of give-me-everything-free followers to begin with...

That's one reason why I much prefer hanging someone for treason. At least you don't have to worry about seeing them hanging around (figuratively speaking, of course) again...

Forrest
Old February 17, 2020, 19:11   #29
KoKodog
Registered

FALaholic #: 31665
Quote:
Originally Posted by embatp View Post
Zimbabwe thought they could take all the farms and give them to Mugabe’s buddies who didn’t know anything about farming....how’d that work out?
it did not go at all

people starving it went that well

let Bloom-brain swing by and play Monopoly against my buddy Jim the pig farmer ......... Jim will clean his fu**ing clock
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2020, 23:58   #30
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Bloomberg is proof billions of dollars only make you beautiful,,, not smart.
Has anyone seen my bifocals.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2020, 00:09   #31
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
The more they talk,,,the better Trumps chances are.

Trump wins 46/47 states at this rate.

Which is all that matters.

Just show up and vote,,then watch the tears flow like cheap wine at the hobo encampment.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2020, 00:27   #32
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post

Just show up and vote,,then watch the tears flow like cheap wine at the hobo encampment.
Trump has no meaningful consitutiencey in many states,,, they would give both balls to defeat him,,, mountain oysters are good with eggs,,, and lots of beer as I recall.l

Last edited by martin35; February 18, 2020 at 00:35.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2020, 00:29   #33
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post

Just remember that if 'they' win the other 10 States, depending on the States, they still win...

Forrest
Old February 18, 2020, 02:01   #34
SWOHFAL
Registered

Quote:
Bloomberg, Sanders or Joseph Stalin if he ran as a Democrat will get 48% of the American voters to pull the lever for them no matter what....This year likely more due to massive voter and election fraud courtesy of this internal government rebellion that has been happening for the past 3 years where no one is held accountable, no matter what crimes they commit.

Either Trump is as weak as he appears or he is working with the other side to implement their agenda for them and all this has been a kabuki theater , reality tv show these last 3 years.

Either way we are getting screwed... that should be very obvious by now
I mostly concur, only just that most won't be farmers.

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
Old February 18, 2020, 07:11   #35
TedKennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratas calientes View Post
Fixed.
I believe you missed what I was saying.
Old February 18, 2020, 09:22   #36
easttex
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 20438
Just sayin'

Molon labe
easttex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2020, 09:58   #37
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
Just remember that if 'they' win the other 10 States, depending on the States, they still win...

Forrest
Of course they win,Trump looses,,if he's up against all of the Obama states;),,,all 56 or 57 of them.

When ya going up against crooks, cut throats, and gangsters,,best, not to be lead by Mary Poppins types.

I enjoy politics,,,and this race is going to be one for the ages.
No holds barred,,,do your worst,,on all sides.

I like our chances.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2020, 12:18   #38
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Blomburg is so short that he simply does not engender respect, from men or women.
Bloomies words about women, farmers, blacks tell the tale. More to come.

It is because we are still cavemen, we subconciously respect physical power from tall men and tough words delivered with power from our leaders.

Women still cleave to tall attractive men. Trump is about as tall as they come in normal packages.

Lib states manage to elect crazy short women because the urban areas control the voter turnout.

Bloomburg is demanding a box to stand on at debates; that is fraud.

Here, Bloomburg says "no medical care for the old."
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nt-to-elderly/

Last edited by V guy; February 18, 2020 at 13:39.
Old February 18, 2020, 14:42   #39
ftierson
Registered

Quote:
Blomburg is so short that he simply does not engender respect, from men or women.
Bloomies words about women, farmers, blacks tell the tale. More to come.

It is because we are still cavemen, we subconciously respect physical power from tall men and tough words delivered with power from our leaders.

Women still cleave to tall attractive men. Trump is about as tall as they come in normal packages.

Lib states manage to elect crazy short women because the urban areas control the voter turnout.

Bloomburg is demanding a box to stand on at debates; that is fraud.

Here, Bloomburg says "no medical care for the old."
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nt-to-elderly/
Bloomberg is about 5' 7", not much less than Adolf Hitler (and perhaps not a bad comparison for other reasons as well).

Forrest
Old February 18, 2020, 16:48   #40
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 15514
He is what he is:Scum, has no morals or ethics. What is good for Mikey......
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bl...day-2020-02-18
C2A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2020, 18:36   #41
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Is that preparation for a declaration that farmers are not smart enough to properly vote?
raubvogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18, 2020, 18:37   #42
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Expect them to try and crash the economy and markets before election day comes.

I just got my 401k statement for last year. It had gains of close to 25% last year. And I don't really know what I'm doing with it or how to cleverly manage it. It's just there I put in a tiny amount each year and my company matches it, and I never look at it. People good with this stuff probably had huge gains by comparison.

They can't let us pee-ons enjoy such ROI !
Tak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2020, 01:56   #43
STG_58_guy
Dinosaur
Bronze Contributor
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
I'm sadly finding myself in a position where I have to defend Little Mike. I've been watching Fox shows from today on YouTube all afternoon. They are going on and on about Mike's farmer comments, and his racist stop and frisk policies. I think this is mistake.

Take the farmer comment. It is being taken out of context. Bloomberg is right about farming in the context he was trying to communicate. He just did a really shitty job communicating the point, a point that is well known and generally accepted in social science. The basic premise is that he is describing how people lived a thousand years ago. He was not talking about modern farmers and that is clear if you listen to the whole statement. The same is true about his machinist comments. Here he is talking about how people made their way in the world a hundred or two hundred years ago.

It is dangerous to twist his words to make a billionaire white guy look like an elitist racist who is out of touch with real people. Those things might be true. But using the stuff they are using to illustrate it is intellectually dishonest. Intellectual dishonesty is a tactic our side cannot afford to use. It invalidates our most important weapon against the left, which is the underlying truth behind our beliefs.

What Mike was trying to say is that over the last several thousand years, the skills people needed to survive, even thrive, have shifted from the concrete to the abstract. He is saying that the knowledge required to succeed in the concrete world are teachable to any reasonably intelligent person. However the skills needed to succeed in the modern abstract world may not be teachable. Anyone can write a poem, but you simply can't teach anyone to write beautiful poetry. You follow concrete rules to write a poem. But you must be an abstract thinker to write poetry.

This is hard to explain. But the scientific community is aware of this change.

As an example, it is well known that the ability to think abstractly is teachable to some extent. Just raising our kids in a world full of more abstract ideas makes them better at thinking abstractly. 1000 years ago, everyone lived in a very concrete world. They lived in the now. They had to, or they would die. And most people never experienced anything about the world they couldn't personally touch within a day's walk.

Today kids know about everything in time from the big bang to 1000 years in the future, from every place on this planet and beyond. These expanses of time and distance are real to them. They use technology that would look like magic to someone 1000 years ago that work by principles no one can see or fully understand. These are abstract concepts because we can't personally experience them.

These changes in how we experience the world are why IQ test scores have been rising for the last 100 years. IQ tests test abstract thinking and we are all getting better at it. This can be seen geographically as populations around the world grow more industrialized. Over just a few generations, thinking gets less concrete and more abstract, and IQ scores go up.

So Mike's point is that work once done by smart people thinking in a concrete manner is being replaced by technology created by smart people thinking in an abstract manner. And it may not be possible for all but a few to thrive in that abstract world. It's a real problem.

That said, I think Little Mike is one of the most dangerous men on the planet, that he is a threat to the Republic, and I hope our citizens are wise enough to reject the little tyrant. We should reject him not because he is a racist or an misogynist, but because he us a dangerous tyrant.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2020, 04:11   #44
Right Side Up
Registered

FALaholic #: 43
You can drink to him, I won't. So all a machinist has to do is rotate a piece of metal in a lathe in the direction of the arrow? Really? That's all there is to it?

He doesn't have a clue about the working man that makes thing with his hands. like so many, he tries to talk about it, that's it! Nothing but a "Talking Head".
Right Side Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2020, 06:51   #45
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 72247
The romantic notion of the family farm is mostly dead.
Corporations are people (lol) but a vast amount of US farming nowadays is owned and controlled by a select few mega corporations.
Sad but true.

Carlos Castenada
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2020, 07:58   #46
Eyeguy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 73288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Anyone can run a news service.... find a story, print it out, sell it on street corner !

Right?
I think you mean anyone can find a story, twist it to meet your chosen narrative, add lies and ignorant opinions and then print and sell it. That’s my take.

I hope they refuse to let Mikey stand on a box for the debates. Let America see what they’d be getting with him trying to lead this country.
Eyeguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2020, 08:57   #47
Jarhead504
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeguy View Post
I think you mean anyone can find a story, twist it to meet your chosen narrative, add lies and ignorant opinions and then print and sell it. That’s my take.
Correct. Such writings are called novels and people have been writing them for centuries.

Jarhead
Old February 19, 2020, 09:01   #48
Jarhead504
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Expect them to try and crash the economy and markets before election day comes.
^ This is a very real possibility as the marxists in office along with their un-elected bureaucratic dregs will do whatever they can to maintain power. Destroying the economy will be easy. What will be easier is to get their Mainly Stalinist Media to join in and blame DRUMPF! It will be nothing to get the asshole vote to follow them.

Jarhead
Old February 19, 2020, 09:05   #49
cal50
Registered

FALaholic #: 7794
If farming is so easy then why do we still have world hunger and starvation ?
Death is still the nations #1 killer.....
cal50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19, 2020, 09:34   #50
Bawana jim
Registered

Tucker did a segment on Bloomberg last night and it's worth watching if you can find it. Bloomberg is working for China and China s moving into the USA in an insidious way to take us over according to Tucker. The elite have sold us out in a big way and everyone from Yale and Harvard to our politicians have gotten rich in selling us to the Chinese. Tucker showed some traitorous crap last night and it looks like Bloomberg is part of it in a big way.