Richmond: The Mother of all Buffalo Jumps

Food for serious thought.

https://www.americanpartisan.org/202...buffalo-jumps/
Whydah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 09, 2020, 10:23   #2
Abominog
Registered

FALaholic #: 372
When NYS 2A advocates converged on the capital on a holiday no politicians were in office. NYSP harassed them. Media coverage of course was negative. The NYS government tried to sue organizers for tearing up the lawn, which received more media attention than anything else. And that was before Antifa, and before The Swamp came out of the closet and was shown to be above the law and beyond being concerned.

I think he has a darned good point.
Old January 09, 2020, 10:26   #3
W.E.G.
FAL Files Administrator
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 1211
The usurpers in Richmond will be lucky if itís only the lawn that gets torn up.

Ask me about the Mason-Dixon FAL Collectors Association.
W.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 09, 2020, 10:31   #4
W.E.G.
FAL Files Administrator
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whydah View Post
Author compares citizens rallying for freedom to a gate-group rally and an outlaw-biker clash.

Author has NO CLUE.

Old January 09, 2020, 10:45   #5
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Quote:
IF we are afraid to exercise our rights to peaceably assemble and petition the government then we have already lost.

Yes everything in the article are highly probably things.

But the alternative is to not show up at all and still lose.

And these aren't bikers showing up, it's going go be lots of good ol boys but probably even more 'regular guys' in normal clothes. The media will distort it no matter what.

So, live in fear of the media and government agent provocateurs, or show up and stand up for your rights.

If enough people show up the efforts by the evil tyrants to repaint this will be to no avail.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 09, 2020, 10:57   #6
Tip_drill
Registered

FALaholic #: 82930
It is interesting that the author of this states that the FBI & ATF snipers will be present at this rally occupying the tactical high ground on building tops, what he conveniently leaves out (on purpose) and fails to discuss (on purpose) is why after 3 years in office has Trump not only failed to show support for the second amendment but is willing to have his DOJ send in these same weaponized alphabet gestapo goons that tried to remove him from office in a coup, to richmond to be used against patriots, his own supporters, veterans and nationalists that are standing up for their constitutional rights .....Because the potential exists for these lawless, alphabet agencies to use these same dirty tactics they used on Trump to murder conservatives in mass in Richmond.

These FBI & ATF "snipers" on these Richmond rooftops wont be using bolt guns with high power glass....They will have beltfed 240b's with elcan's.

Because That is how you put down resistance to a Marxist revolution.
Tip_drill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 09, 2020, 12:43   #7
Whydah
Registered

FALaholic #: 74237
Quote:
Originally Posted by W.E.G. View Post
Author compares citizens rallying for freedom to a gate-group rally and an outlaw-biker clash.

Author has NO CLUE.
No. He was comparing how those in authority use the occasion of such events for their own bias and nefarious purposes.
Old January 09, 2020, 13:37   #8
Tak
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tip_drill View Post
It is interesting that the author of this states that the FBI & ATF snipers will be present at this rally occupying the tactical high ground on building tops, what he conveniently leaves out (on purpose) and fails to discuss (on purpose) is why after 3 years in office has Trump not only failed to show support for the second amendment but is willing to have his DOJ send in these same weaponized alphabet gestapo goons that tried to remove him from office in a coup, to richmond to be used against patriots, his own supporters, veterans and nationalists that are standing up for their constitutional rights .....Because the potential exists for these lawless, alphabet agencies to use these same dirty tactics they used on Trump to murder conservatives in mass in Richmond.

These FBI & ATF "snipers" on these Richmond rooftops wont be using bolt guns with high power glass....They will have beltfed 240b's with elcan's.

Because That is how you put down resistance to a Marxist revolution.
1. This is not about Trump.

2. There will not be jackboots with beltfeds on rooftops, because the optics would play into the hands of the 2A supporters. They will have the usual slightly overweight pasty face SWAT guys up there in case anyone snaps some pics, they will look as expected. They are not going to be "snipers" they will be Snipers.
Old January 09, 2020, 13:48   #9
Tip_drill
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post

2. There will not be jackboots with beltfeds on rooftops, because the optics would play into the hands of the 2A supporters. They will have the usual slightly overweight pasty face SWAT guys up there in case anyone snaps some pics, they will look as expected. They are not going to be "snipers" they will be Snipers.
If you want to pretend Trump isn't in control of the DOJ and that he is helpless to stop or in any way hold accountable these same weaponized alphabet agencies that have tried to remove him from office in at least 3 coup attempts from going to Virginia and instigating, setting up patriots and ultimately killing those that resist having their constitutional rights stripped away...like we have seen them do , over and over ..In the past...That is your prerogative....But we clearly see that he has the power to order the DOD to kill Iranian high ranking generals and start another potential war in the ME....So if this is your position, something doesn't quite jibe or compute here.

But understand that doing this just reinforces those that claim Trump is not in control of this government and his election has been a symbolic victory but without substance.

antifa seem to be under no such threat or pressure.......So why in your estimation haven't we seen the DOJ make high profile arrests of antifa's leadership in the past 3 years?...Im just curious.

Your willingness to give Trump a pass, makes excuses for him and explain away his questionable behavior and that of his administrations...every time.....Is very revealing.

The author of that article i commented on seems to agree with my position more than yours.
Old January 09, 2020, 14:04   #10
Randall
Registered

FALaholic #: 4979
Quote:

Author has NO CLUE.
as the song says..."When you own the information, you can bend it all you want'"
Old January 09, 2020, 14:19   #11
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
the barricades around the VA state house.

Old January 09, 2020, 14:20   #12
Tak
Registered

Quote:
If you want to pretend Trump isn't in control of the DOJ and that he is helpless to stop or in any way hold accountable these same weaponized alphabet agencies that have tried to remove him from office in at least 3 coup attempts from going to Virginia and instigating, setting up patriots and ultimately killing those that resist having their constitutional rights stripped away...like we have seen them do , over and over ..In the past...That is your prerogative....But we clearly see that he has the power to order the DOD to kill Iranian high ranking generals and start another potential war in the ME....So if this is your position, something doesn't quite jibe or compute here.

But understand that doing this just reinforces those that claim Trump is not in control of this government and his election has been a symbolic victory but without substance.

antifa seem to be under no such threat or pressure.......So why in your estimation haven't we seen the DOJ make high profile arrests of antifa's leadership in the past 3 years?...Im just curious.

Your willingness to give Trump a pass, makes excuses for him and explain away his questionable behavior and that of his administrations...every time.....Is very revealing.

The author of that article i commented on seems to agree with my position more than yours.
Where did I say I am giving him a pass?

Where did I make excuses for him?
Old January 09, 2020, 14:29   #13
Tip_drill
Registered

Quote:

I am NOT attacking you personally......I am just trying to have an adult conversation about the events we see unfolding.

A lot of this shit simply does not make any sense.
Old January 09, 2020, 14:32   #14
G1user
Registered

Quote:

you didn't vote for her.

therefore you are bad man.
Old January 09, 2020, 15:22   #15
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Okay Guys some things to absorb
{this applies to you WEG as well}

1st off Charlottesville wasn't a bunch of so-called "Hate Groups"
it was all about assholes tearing down landmarks
for every Nazi represented there were twenty that hated those haters in the same crowd

Radical Liberals had swarmed in to confront and agitate
there is decent video of anarchist types swarming and beating on the car that ran into the fat protestor broad
it wasn't like asshole was driving the General Lee with Stars and Bars on the roof. Nope they just were in a wilding mood

Twin Peaks Waco wasn't so-called Outlaw Bikers
again, the VAST majority were just normal clubs having a little rally at a bar/steak house
read utterly normal people who happened to ride bikes as mostly a hobby pursuit.
it became complete pigger panic
all it takes is one poorly trained badge to AD and, well they all started lighting folks up from their sniper hides
that's why the outcome was as it was in the end, really no convictions

this said...

There WILL BE clowns wearing Asshats at Richmond
There will be some wannabe Nazis, a few Gadsen Flags and I wager just a ton of Stars & Bars in the march

There is likely to be as in Charlottesville Liberals screaming on the sidelines & others just there for the potential wilding
if it's MLK Day, that's almost a certainty isn't it

I'd be getting as many Blacks as possible mixed in with the white folks
Discourage any Klan or Nazi shit even if it means some beatings
I detest both groups myself and it's real bad optics to allow them to become visible anywhere in this

Same with marching Armed all up, dangerous shit in a major city dudes

yeah I'd be right there with you, I love that State. Tons of great folks. Used to drive out and do shows in Richmond in the 90s but shit brothers it's a nearly 4 day drive this time of the year weather permitting

I'm hoping it all goes off grandly
I have my concerns though as well
Riversidesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 09, 2020, 15:47   #16
Tip_drill
Registered

Yes, the fact that this rally is ripe for 100's of different possible false flag type of scenario's is undeniable.

My point is we are now faced with a situation from a 100% above the law and 100% unaccountable FBI, CIA etc.that are the undeniable weaponized political arm of the DNC who will carry out these false flag operations....I have no doubt they are plotting and conspiring to do this right now and neither does the author of that article.

They were just caught committing treason, framing a sitting president of the united states for a crime he didn't commit, multiple coup attempts, international espionage,falsifying evidence,lying to courts to move their bogus investigation forward, letting high profile DNC members get away with billions in theft and destruction of evidence, murder and abusing the court system for partisan political purposes....And not a damn thing has been done about any of this.

And now "we" are supposed to pretend this never happened and "respect the authority" of these weaponized alphabet agencies (enemy combatants) when they show up in Virginia to "provide security" aka commit their political crimes on behalf of the DNC there?.....This seems the very definition of clown world.

My question is : Who is to blame for letting them get away with all of this and where does the buck stop?....And who do "we" blame for them being allowed to show up in Virginia and committing their politically motivated crimes there?

Last edited by Tip_drill; January 09, 2020 at 15:55.
Old January 09, 2020, 16:00   #17
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 96
It is critical to control the agent provacatuer who will undoubtedly show up waving a Nazi Flag or whatever.

I can't remember what rally it was at - many years ago - but some sharp observers noted the Nazi the media was focusing on, was really a cameraman for the news agency, "dressed up" as a Nazi to discredit the rally.

Problem is, your free speech doesn't trump theirs, even if they are faking it to discredit you.
Old January 09, 2020, 16:04   #18
Tip_drill
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunplumber View Post
It is critical to control the agent provacatuer who will undoubtedly show up waving a Nazi Flag or whatever.

I can't remember what rally it was at - many years ago - but some sharp observers noted the Nazi the media was focusing on, was really a cameraman for the news agency, "dressed up" as a Nazi to discredit the rally.

Problem is, your free speech doesn't trump theirs, even if they are faking it to discredit you.
That is exactly what i heard happen in Charlottesville.....Those clowns in the nazi uniforms that showed up were the usual suspects, sent to provide the correct optics for the MSM cameras and who had their "uniforms" provided to them by western costume co.
Old January 09, 2020, 16:32   #19
rarecat
Registered

FALaholic #: 41232
I've read Brakens take on things and understand his position, staying home on the sidelines is not an option. I'll be there as an unarmed gray man, just another face in the crowd. I'll be there to show my support for my native Virginians and the freedoms I cherish. I'll have my head on a swivel and an egress route planned.

if not me, then who? if not now, then when? if not here, then where?

Time to make a stand and be counted
rarecat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 09, 2020, 16:40   #20
LYCAN
Registered

FALaholic #: 20840
Quote:
The Author is scared & in a certain stage, that is fascinating & interesting.
LYCAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 09, 2020, 17:43   #21
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yes, the fact that this rally is ripe for 100's of different possible false flag type of scenario's is undeniable.

My point is we are now faced with a situation from a 100% above the law and 100% unaccountable FBI, CIA etc.that are the undeniable weaponized political arm of the DNC who will carry out these false flag operations....I have no doubt they are plotting and conspiring to do this right now and neither does the author of that article.

They were just caught committing treason, framing a sitting president of the united states for a crime he didn't commit, multiple coup attempts, international espionage,falsifying evidence,lying to courts to move their bogus investigation forward, letting high profile DNC members get away with billions in theft and destruction of evidence, murder and abusing the court system for partisan political purposes....And not a damn thing has been done about any of this.

And now "we" are supposed to pretend this never happened and "respect the authority" of these weaponized alphabet agencies (enemy combatants) when they show up in Virginia to "provide security" aka commit their political crimes on behalf of the DNC there?.....This seems the very definition of clown world.

My question is : Who is to blame for letting them get away with all of this and where does the buck stop?....And who do "we" blame for them being allowed to show up in Virginia and committing their politically motivated crimes there?
"false flag" is buzz phrase
not much of it actually exists TD

what much of it is happens to be straight CYA, covering ass
that is all the Twin Peaks Waco busts were about
bedshitting and agencies trying to cover up their mass murder

My pops was Federal Law Enforcement
many many years ago he gave me a simple truth
People get the Law Enforcement they demand

that came after my bitching over how the local piggers were on us youngsters over drinking and shit
truth was the community, certain members were on the County cops to "do something"

I was outright militant
cops tried to bust our high school keggers on private property out in the sticks I was like fukk off loud and verbal abusive to them, particularly State Troopers who were well out of jurisdictional limits raiding a hunting shack at the end of some forest trail

most of my peers were willing to let them steal our booze
I loudly told them LEAVE
Guess what in nearly every instance they grumbled and left us to drink
We just made damn sure no one left until daybreak as they were positioned up on blacktop
Old January 09, 2020, 18:00   #22
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
That is exactly what i heard happen in Charlottesville.....Those clowns in the nazi uniforms that showed up were the usual suspects, sent to provide the correct optics for the MSM cameras and who had their "uniforms" provided to them by western costume co.
Virginia is chock full of wannabe Nazi nutters TD

that's the problem
the usual suspects don't have to do shit all
there are plenty of goofs who are into that shit in the mid Atlantic States
total racist tards

thing is most are hard core RKBA people and support Trump

Trump was just hammered over his comments about Charlottesville
that there were great folks on both sides
well there were
most people didn't come there looking for a fight on the right or left but quite a number of rabble did.
They were not political
they were just there to wild and loot and break shit
Old January 09, 2020, 19:09   #23
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarecat View Post
I've read Brakens take on things and understand his position, staying home on the sidelines is not an option. I'll be there as an unarmed gray man, just another face in the crowd. I'll be there to show my support for my native Virginians and the freedoms I cherish. I'll have my head on a swivel and an egress route planned.

if not me, then who? if not now, then when? if not here, then where?

Time to make a stand and be counted
yes,
and this does not end with virginia:

the next 12 months will see the same cookie cutter gun grab plays in every state, sourced from blue metro infestations.

already in progress.
Old January 09, 2020, 21:34   #24
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
yes,

the next 12 months will see the same cookie cutter gun grab plays in every state, sourced from blue metro infestations.

already in progress.
they will pan the same way with rural folks pushing back G1
even many urban people here utterly resist it
radical urban blacks control much of the process here
they don't have any majority though

truth is it's generally understood most of the State won't comply
I really don't know many who would here

maybe over twenty years back they were trying to get high school teams to rename because it was all bad to have your team, the "Braves"
ours was the Warriors
a local NHL native chartered a bus, brought local native oldsters in the legislature who all told them to fukk off, they were PROUD
couple old gals got real testy pointing out it was just Whites doing this to vanish their heritage

Same time, the State and feds were pushing some communities to change names.
Well Squaw Lake never did it and it's 2/3rds native

The Nations really detested this shit in the 90s
a bunch of urban White assholes dictating
that never works well with the bands

Understand State code don't run on the Rez
even Federal law gets real loose and ill enforced
nearly everyone has a rifle, further knows how to use it quite well

Northam don't have to deal with all that
up here Indians would just bury his black faced elite ass if he tried to impose will upon them
Old January 09, 2020, 21:46   #25
auggiedoggie
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 80476
Quote:
yes,

already in progress.
Here in Washington State, the attack on law abiding citizens has already started. A Ruger 10/22 is now considered an "assault weapon" by law.

I-1639 is in court and the fight is on! There will be an organized group descending on Olympia on 1/17/2020.
auggiedoggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 09, 2020, 22:10   #26
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

maybe you should just abandon that shithole

In the 90s California ruled that studio NFA could not be transferred out of the State
at the time there were just piles of transferable MGs in state held by prop houses
Federal courts overruled that, guns flooded out of the State

I was left all sorts of property in WA
Uncle was a founding member of WACA
in the mid 90s liberal gunnies got in and made it a shitshow
you had to flash your permit to even handle guns eventually at their shows

bunch of faggots
just WACA queer policy at their shows by the 2000s
wasn't State law either
Washington kunts led the way well before Olympia or Seattle city
Old January 09, 2020, 22:14   #27
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
truth is it's generally understood most of the State won't comply
I really don't know many who would here
"comply" with what?

our BOR ain't up for a vote.

we owe them nothing..
Old January 09, 2020, 22:22   #28
randy762ak
Registered

FALaholic #: 25888
Quote:

Would this Not Just start Civil war 2 with NO Rules of engagement ,, I wont go further --I might get banned !!!
I can hear the Liberals Now --WE Fear we have awakened a sleeping Giant filled with Great Resolve !!!!
randy762ak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 09, 2020, 23:24   #29
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Quote:
"comply" with what?

we owe them nothing..
^ THIS.

Who are the real criminals here?

Hint: it isn't peaceable gun owners minding their own business . . .

Time to start putting the boot to the ass of those who need to get their minds-right.
Old January 09, 2020, 23:51   #30
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
"comply" with what?

we owe them nothing..
comply with what mostly urban wimmins call for G1
Old January 10, 2020, 00:19   #31
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy762ak View Post
Would this Not Just start Civil war 2 with NO Rules of engagement ,, I wont go further --I might get banned !!!
I can hear the Liberals Now --WE Fear we have awakened a sleeping Giant filled with Great Resolve !!!!
There is no need to start another civil-war.

This is exactly what the left wants - to start a war/public skirmish so they can blame the right even though they are the authors of ALL of it.

This is an emotional battle on both sides and as long as the right stays unemotional it will prevail.

All they are doing is goading the right with childish, emotional jabs disguised as impending state laws.

The right has absolutely ZERO reason to pick up the sword and charge the left because the right is guilty of absolutely nothing.

The left however is guilty of breaking the foundational laws of this nation by voting-for and supporting elected officials who have made no effort to follow the foundational laws of the nation to change the Constitution to their liking and instead have decided to engage in subterfuge, sedition and bearing false witness against those that they wish to hold power over and extract from them their wealth and property.

The left are all impotent thieves and are to be treated as such.

Showing up in mass in Richmond is a fools errand and only gives legitimacy to the current admin of that state.

Stay home, keep your guns and make a pact with everyone you know to get out and vote these people out of office and to rescind their illegal laws in November. (How did Trump get elected?)

What if the left held a finger-pointing, emotion-driven-battle and nobody showed-up?

The more idiots who attend, the more likely the left will prevail.

Ignore them, focus on the objective and go work-out and do some safe shooting in the mean-time.

May the Lord grant us a stern resolve as a people so we can get this done peaceably.

Later, guys . . .
Old January 10, 2020, 00:20   #32
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
comply with what mostly urban wimmins call for G1
I don't disagree but let's not go there so we don't alienate those women on the fence, OK?
Old January 10, 2020, 01:12   #33
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
I don't disagree but let's not go there so we don't alienate those women on the fence, OK?
as Men we must work with ladies
wimmins just jump into shooting generally given a chance
have their Man wrap arms around them to position, it is almost sexual, as an embrace when she feels your chin pressing down on her shoulder, your breath in her hair

get the idea ?
Old January 10, 2020, 01:16   #34
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
When you control the press, you control the narrative and agenda...

Until that is fixed there is no hope...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2020, 01:28   #35
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
as Men we must work with ladies
wimmins just jump into shooting generally given a chance
have their Man wrap arms around them to position, it is almost sexual, as an embrace when she feels your chin pressing down on her shoulder, your breath in her hair

get the idea ?
BTDT, several times.

Just an act to get me to marry and support them.
Old January 10, 2020, 01:35   #36
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
When you control the press, you control the narrative and agenda...

Until that is fixed there is no hope...

Forrest
Even my elderly mum who is quite impressionable [liked Bill Klinton] has finally thrown her hands-up and called the "NEWS" Bullshit lately and is quite pissed at them and no longer watches them.

They don't have a lock on us any longer . . .

Stay home, keep your guns, don't engage the left at all like they don't exist and go vote and make all the people you can go vote this shit out of office when you can.

This is the most peaceful and greatest insult we can level at the tattooed, pierced, homosexual, deviant illegal leaches in our midst.
Old January 10, 2020, 07:52   #37
starbuck
Registered

FALaholic #: 26466
The FBI pays "informants" to organize hate group rallies. This really is a thing. I don't know what to do as far as this assembly, but as soon as the legislate you a criminal I see no reason to follow their laws.
Old January 10, 2020, 08:28   #38
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Don't know if I would discredit Matt Bracken. His Enemies trilogy was every bit as good as Unintended Consequences.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2020, 08:50   #39
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Don't know if I would discredit Matt Bracken. His Enemies trilogy was every bit as good as Unintended Consequences.
Yes, pretty good read.
Old January 10, 2020, 11:17   #40
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
"Brave" Tip Drill AGAIN INSTIGATING POTENTIAL VIOLENCE, from afar.

First, the laws were passed, and there is JUDICIAL OPTION that likely is being pursued.

Second, delusional tip Drill is using any opportunity here, AS A PAID FEDERAL SNITCH, to instigate members here.

Look as how many time she posts "from afar" to instigate people.

No FBI snipers, no Federal Violence at all.

Gov Coonman has his hands full, but the people voted for it and only the courts can reverse it all. Let it play out, legally.

THERE ARE NO GUN CONFISCATION TEAMS TO INSPECT, HOME BY HOME.

Tip Drill "Beavis", wants to snicker at his handiwork, and really supports ANTIFA.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2020, 17:39   #41
Whydah
Registered

FALaholic #: 74237
Right now I think the patriots are in the 'cat bird's seat' and could stay there as long as they don't allow themselves to be provoked by those who may intend on doing it. Personally I think it would be better if there were no Lobby Day this year. Ninety-four percent of the state is now a Second Amendment Sanctuary. Why allow the enemy the opportunity right in their own yard to mess with that? Sadly, I don't see an up side to Richmond at this point. Stay vigilant, organize within and between sanctuaries and continue to network. The test will come when Northam decides to push enforcement. It won't be in Richmond.
Old January 10, 2020, 17:55   #42
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Right now I think the patriots are in the 'cat bird's seat' and could stay there as long as they don't allow themselves to be provoked by those who may intend on doing it. Personally I think it would be better if there were no Lobby Day this year. Ninety-four percent of the state is now a Second Amendment Sanctuary. Why allow the enemy the opportunity right in their own yard to mess with that? Sadly, I don't see an up side to Richmond at this point. Stay vigilant, organize within and between sanctuaries and continue to network. The test will come when Northam decides to push enforcement. It won't be in Richmond.
yes. You are on point.

bloomberg and his puppets have now handed you a nice opportunity here.
but it is the last one you are ever going to be handed for free.

so whatever you virginians do, make it count, don't blow it.

such as, on lobby day you could do worse than send only WEG, by himself (or another suitable bar card holder), armed only with a single page document putting them on legal notice,
along the lines of:

"NO."
Old January 10, 2020, 19:07   #43
J308
Registered

FALaholic #: 7448
This does seem to be a better Martin Luther moment than a mongol hoard moment.
J308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2020, 19:40   #44
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by J308 View Post
This does seem to be a better Martin Luther moment than a mongol hoard moment.
yes, it would appear so.

and as much as i favor the horde approach, there is an under standing that there is time and a place for it.

just as there is a time and a place for the martin luther approach.

you need both, the stick and the carrot,
either one without the other is ineffective.
and at the right time, and at the right place for maximum impact.

the horde time comes later.

for now it is time for rebels to be absolutely ungovernable, once again as before in the bad old days,
to the point of being so ungovernable, of running up so costly an expense account, as to be an economic force to reckoned with:

shut the highways and bridges down with "accidentally" jackknifed semis, dump trucks, spills, plows, large rocks, hold them for as long as you like, cut richmond off from the rest of VA until the democrats confess they are not in charge after all.

make it cost them so much to pull their bullshit that they have no choice but to quit because their backers balls are getting too tight a squeezing they get ordered to quit.

Last edited by G1user; January 10, 2020 at 19:50.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2020, 20:29   #45
W.E.G.
FAL Files Administrator
Silver Contributor

https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl....?promo_id=7553

SEND THIS MESSAGE!!!

OPPOSE SB 12, 22, 35, 69, 70, 240, 450, 505, 543, 615!

SB 12, 22, 35, 69, 70, 240, 450, 505, 543, 615 are all gun-control bills that affect Virginia's law-abiding gun owners, NOT criminals. Virginia's gun owners are tired of being the target of gun control when they aren't the problem.

Over 100,000 gun owners turned out recently over a 6-week period to oppose these measures. 126 of the 133 localities in Virginia have passed resolutions against gun control.

OPPOSE all of these gun-control bills!

Old January 10, 2020, 20:33   #46
G1user
Registered

Quote:
https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl....?promo_id=7553

SEND THIS MESSAGE!!!

OPPOSE SB 12, 22, 35, 69, 70, 240, 450, 505, 543, 615!

SB 12, 22, 35, 69, 70, 240, 450, 505, 543, 615 are all gun-control bills that affect Virginia's law-abiding gun owners, NOT criminals. Virginia's gun owners are tired of being the target of gun control when they aren't the problem.

Over 100,000 gun owners turned out recently over a 6-week period to oppose these measures. 126 of the 133 localities in Virginia have passed resolutions against gun control.

OPPOSE all of these gun-control bills!
Yep.
Monday the 13th Jan 2020 is the day, pushing tyranny through, no matter what.

Old January 10, 2020, 20:40   #47
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Yep, VA sucking on that DC teat seems to be in order. North Carolina is next. Good bye to the south. Texas not far to follow either

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2020, 18:48   #48
nvcdl
Registered

FALaholic #: 1312
Bracken is like a lot of the youtube experts - they promote a lot of fear and nonsense.

Virginia has had an active gun rights movement since I started NVCDL/VCDL in 94. Most of LE are on our side.
nvcdl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2020, 18:52   #49
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvcdl View Post
... Most of LE are on our side.
that's a fact hmm?
Old January 11, 2020, 19:26   #50
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvcdl View Post
Bracken is like a lot of the youtube experts - they promote a lot of fear and nonsense.

Virginia has had an active gun rights movement since I started NVCDL/VCDL in 94. Most of LE are on our side.
I'm just guessing that we'll have the opportunity to see...

Just sayin'...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote